The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luciana, thanks for sharing that info about Ron/Hermione making #8. Of course, for me, they are #1 :D

I was watching Deathly Hallows, both parts, tonight and I saw a little Ron, Hermione moment after the kiss that really made me smile.

Ron and Hermione are still in their "post kiss daze" and they are looking at the Marauder's Map, Ron mentions how Harry must be in the room of requirement, because he can't see him on the map and he also mentions how Hermione had said that last year. Hermione seems to be in shock that Ron recalls a conversation that they had over a year ago. The fact that he REALLY does listen to what she says is like that added proof to her that he really does care for her. Her response is "Brilliant" but not in Hermione's sometimes sarcastic manner, instead she says this in a a genuine and sincere sense. It was really a wonderful little Ron Hermione moment that I was glad was put in the film.

I think this moment was a substitute for Ron caring for the House-elves. In the book, that was the moment when Hermione realized not only that Ron was completely selfless, caring about the House Elves, but that he indeed does listen to her. Since they cut S.P.E.W out of the movies, they created this moment. And I think it wasn't the only one in which Ron proves that he listens to Hermione AND remembers what she says long after. :D

All I can say is first whats up galadriel!!!! :) how yas been!!! :)

Second, that scene-the post kiss daze-I really thought we were gonna get a SECOND KISS ;) the way they looked at each other sigh....but I do think that scene replaced the house elves-awwww Ron listening and paying attention to his girl ;) and just as better Hermione realizing he does ;)

Like I said BEST SHIP IN THE UNIVERSE ;)

Luciana, thanks for sharing that info about Ron/Hermione making #8. Of course, for me, they are #1 :D

I think this moment was a substitute for Ron caring for the House-elves. In the book, that was the moment when Hermione realized not only that Ron was completely selfless, caring about the House Elves, but that he indeed does listen to her. Since they cut S.P.E.W out of the movies, they created this moment. And I think it wasn't the only one in which Ron proves that he listens to Hermione AND remembers what she says long after. :D

Totally agreed.

And welcome back! :D haha

I'm fine, thanks. :D I have just been busy with my side job. I'm proof-reading books for a publishing company. Well, I have only proof-read one so far, I just started with the job. But it's exhausting. I work my regular job until 3:30 p.m (I cut back on hours, otherwise I wouldn't be able to do the side job), then I go home and work on the book for a couple of hours. When I'm done, my comfy sofa is calling. LOL But now I sent back the corrected manuscript and it will be a while until I get a new one, so I will have a bit more time at my disposal.

Unfortunately, I won't be so lucky to proof-read JKR's new book. Although, I could try and convince the publisher to buy the German rights for the book, then I maybe could translate it???? ;) Ha, ha.

Anyways, Soulsister, a brilliant idea for what the book could be about. One can dream, can't we? :ohyeah:

I updated my version of internet explorer and now the multiquote option isn't working for me. :(

At any rate... that's a great point Sabine and one I did not think of, but it totally fits along the lines of the comment that elicited the kiss in the books.

Nice to see you here again Sabine! :D Feels more like when I first came to the forums when you and Katharine are posting! Now if Vida and Alex are reading this here's my plea... COME BACK! PLEASE *puppy dog face*

Knowing that you're proof reading/editing books now, I'm going to be a lot more self concious about my posts. LOL My only saving grace may be, you're sure to want a break from all that work. :P

I copied and pasted this next quote because of my multiquote FAIL! >.<

"Ummmm...this is exactly what I was wondering!!

Jo said it wasn't going to be about HP----however, she didn't say anything about the Weasley's!!"

ROFL Dee! Too many comments I COULD put here in reference to that link. BUT! (Kristin will be happy to hear this) For once I'm going to use my discretion and keep those thoughts to myself. :rofl:

Thanks, Jon. It's nice to see you here as well. And Katherine, weren't you on the Leaky forums too, back in the old days so to speak?

Yes, Alex and Vida need to come back too.

And don't worry about my proof-reading "skills". I do that in my mother tounge German. And I'm far from perfect too. Spelling and punctuation can be mind-boggling complicated in German. LOL Only good I have books and internet to look things up. :blush:

Look at this horrible and awful picture ! someone has edited this!!! where is Ron's amazing face ?????!!!!!!!!! :mad::sob::(

This guy is Rupert's double.

I don't know why they took a picture with him and not with Rupert himself. :unsure: