The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Hmm when I did first notice that there was something? Like many here, I have never shipped a RL couple-was always too weird to do in my opinion. But after seeing R/E in 2009, even after knowing she had a bf, I was like is there something going on between R/E? I dont mean Emma cheating or anything either-that had never crossed my mind or was even a possibility. But do have to say that around '09 I was noticing something very special between the 2 of them. When do I believe that they finally got together? July 2010-I am CONVINCED of this. So in other words, coming up on one year ;)

As for HBP, these were gold!!!!!! ;) As for DH-perfection because we got to hear R/E say stuff about each other ;) As for DH 2- I WANT JUST R/E PROMO!!!!!! Ya can throw in trio stuff every now and then hehe ;)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one more thing... is it my imagination but have yall seen Emma posing in pics with her Perks co-stars? They are all guys LOL but I swear I am reading into things but have you seen Emma's BL? She places her arm up against her chest with one pic and in the pics of her walking in the forest w. her co-star, she is walking not closely to him. Yall this to me says TAKEN-question by who? RUPERT... ;) Like everyone has said tick tock... ;)

one more thing... is it my imagination but have yall seen Emma posing in pics with her Perks co-stars? They are all guys LOL but I swear I am reading into things but have you seen Emma's BL? She places her arm up against her chest with one pic and in the pics of her walking in the forest w. her co-star, she is walking not closely to him. Yall this to me says TAKEN-question by who? RUPERT... ;) Like everyone has said tick tock... ;)

Really? ha i havent seen any pics of her with her co stars yet may look them up. i was around the same time as you as well 2009 i defo think something changed for them then.They certainly appeared closer even in public. I was looking up various sites today and most people say 2009 too. it was also interesting to notice that people are really for the ship or really against it. i found that odd,STRONG opinions either way. People who werent for the ship say they appeared closer because their characters get together and they have to appear to get on. Found that hilarious some people eh? ......tick tock

Yes LOL- the BL is so different...that to me is saying "TAKEN" ;)

Even when ya look back in 2007 *old vids and stuff, before they "get together" as R/Hr ;), they were closer than in the past-I watch older vids prior to OOTP and Emma was definitely closer to Dan then but still loved being around Rupert...the "ELECTRIC SPARK" so to speak happened I think maybe even around '08 late/early '09. It has NOTHING to do w. their characters getting together-people are just silly. We dont ship them because R/Hr get together-it would be an insult to them as people. Like I have always said, I dont ship RL couples-it is not something I have ever done in my life. Even before I found these forums and watched them on OOTP I was like AWWW R/Hr-didnt even look at it as being R/E. It really was not until '09 when I was finding forums and was looking at "proof" people kept trying to show and I was still skeptical. But after seeing them together in past vids and pics and ESPECIALLY HBP and Emma/Rupert discussing the kiss CONSTANTLY, I was like UHHHH they are so busted. LOL SO yeah it did take some proof for me which is why I feel like I dont read into things-it is right in front of our eyes is all I am saying ;) as R/E Fan said: TICK TOCK ;)

Edited by cbmac12

yeah i've seen them. Also you have to think that she's never going to have the same chemistry with them as she does with rupert. Some people pair logan lerman ( the lead in the perks of being a wallflower)with emma watson. I don't get that at all considering the fact that i'm pretty sure they didn't meet untill the perks of being a wallflower. Don't get me wrong i love logan lerman, he is one of my favorite actors along with rupert. I am actually really excited for this movie cuz it has one of my favorite actresses as the female lead, and one of my favorite actors as the male lead. even though i don't believe they will have as much chemistry on screen or off screen as R/E, i think emma and logan will do a good job.

Yes LOL- the BL is so different...that to me is saying "TAKEN" ;)

Even when ya look back in 2007 *old vids and stuff, before they "get together" as R/Hr ;), they were closer than in the past-I watch older vids prior to OOTP and Emma was definitely closer to Dan then but still loved being around Rupert...the "ELECTRIC SPARK" so to speak happened I think maybe even around '08 late/early '09. It has NOTHING to do w. their characters getting together-people are just silly. We dont ship them because R/Hr get together-it would be an insult to them as people. Like I have always said, I dont ship RL couples-it is not something I have ever done in my life. Even before I found these forums and watched them on OOTP I was like AWWW R/Hr-didnt even look at it as being R/E. It really was not until '09 when I was finding forums and was looking at "proof" people kept trying to show and I was still skeptical. But after seeing them together in past vids and pics and ESPECIALLY HBP and Emma/Rupert discussing the kiss CONSTANTLY, I was like UHHHH they are so busted. LOL SO yeah it did take some proof for me which is why I feel like I dont read into things-it is right in front of our eyes is all I am saying ;) as R/E Fan said: TICK TOCK ;)

I think your right about her being closer to dan before thats why sometimes i sway a bit. Its hard to gage with emma how she feels sometimes. I think that there are defo people who ship them because they get together in the film which is just terrible. A friend of mine had never seen HP beforehand and i showed her videos and the gmtv interview and she thought they were perfect couple that they suited one another. when the interviewer said shes sensible and you buy pigs and ice cream trucks she was like see even she knows they are couple.

Refan you make me laugh with all the tick tocking you do....i hope its not tick tick boom!

Even if Emma and Logan and whatever other male co-stars on Perks become good friends, she's not going to have the same chemistry w/ them that she has with Rupert, or even Dan. What the trio have is sacred, and no matter how many movies/projects the 3 of them are involved with in the future, no one/nothing can touch their HP years.

Anyone know when Emma's done shooting Perks? I'm assuming mid-late June at the latest, depending on when they start DH2 press - GAH, I'm so anxious!!!

Also saw those photo booth pics of Rupert and Emma again and think it would be cute if they took another one together.

LOL!!!!!!!!! tick tock boom!! LOL!!!!!!! NO I see tick tock...BAM BABY ;) hehe

As for what your friend said, my friend was the same except just saw them together in a magazine or something and said to me one day "are they together yet" LOL I was like WHAT? She doesn't ship RL couples at all and so for her to say something like that I was like hmmmm it is not just me ;) I will be honest, I think people will pair poor Emma up with any male co-stars-if they only KNEW about a certain ginger ;) But yeah I will go and see Perks def! I want to see Emma in something different and plus support her in any project she *and Rupert too, does in the future. Love them both :)

I started to ship them in 2007. I remember when I saw some videos at that time, I thought "there's something between them, definitely!". I don't know how to explain it, but you can see the energy between them... "Sparks of sexual chemistry" ;)

Hi all-problems with my 'puter since Fri-got a pop-up virus from Snitchseeker--have any of you noticed this? Is there

anyway the webmaster can be notified? They have the best up-to-date news on their site--I hope they get it cleaned by

July.

I've enjoyed reading all the posts, and really loved the early vid of them RE/Fan. Yup--some things just speak for themselves.

I did see on another shipper forum, that Colin Firth walked out with R/E on Feb 14, from the Grey Goose. We could ask him!! LOL!!

On that same forum, they said that R/E were shopping in an antique store within 1 hr of each other!! Shopping for decor for the

"love nest"!! :rolleye0012:

I find it curious that Rupert purchased the biggest house, is in his name, and currently stands vacant, when he was 21. I think

he and Emma must have discussed this and he was waiting for her to turn 21.

I saw on Snitchseeker that Rupert said he wouldn't mind playing a "middle-aged Ron" if JKR decides to write more books. I don't

think he'd have to twist Emma's arm to join him. <_<

I dont think i tick tock a lot ha ha Maybe ill change my name. :) i hope that boom was a good boom and not a bad one emma fan. I cant wait now til it all gets underway the interviews the premiere. I hope emma is done with filming before it all gets underway. And as always everyone is rite about emma and her new co stars no one will ever be like dan and rupert to her. Oh yeah tick tock....

I am a new shipper. It started a few weeks or month before Deathly Hallow 1 came out.

I never ever read Harry Potter or watched it. I don't like fantasy films or books. I can't stand reading and watching stuff which do not make sense or could not happen in real life. It has to be realistic for me. However my hubby and his siblings read and even watched some of the early films. But i was never interested in any of them.

However i saw a clip on youtube of Ron & Hermione and was hooked on them. I love their relationship. I tend to ship onscreen couples who are opposites, then the ones who are similar. I love watching the concept of "opposite attracts". After that i started watching all the film, fast forwarding to all the scenes where i got my Ron/Hermione fix.

After being hooked on these character i started watching interviews of Rupert and Emma, liking their personality off screen. Once i saw Rupert & Emma together on interviews, especially the gmtv one, i had this feeling about them. I am not really a real-life shipper, but by them there was something so intriguing between them, that i thought straight away that there is something between them.

I saw Emma's close friendship with Dan which really translate to a brother and sister relationship. But however much Rup and Emma tried to convince us that they have this siblings relationship between each other, it just doesn't ring true when watching them together. I see them trying to have this close friendship but it is not working out. There is this awkwardness between them, but not in a bad way. Just that you can see through their touches and staring at each other, that they have this deep attraction for each other. It doesn't look like the normal sexual attraction, but it feels deeper. They are attracted in a deep level to each other. And the more they try to hide it, the last few year, the more it gets obvious.

They have those moments between them, where it gives away how they really think and feel for the other one. And still sometimes there is this awkwardness between them, which i see as trying to hide their feelings from the media and maybe even for themselves.

Do i think they are together? I am not sure, hoping yes and maybe since the Baftas believing in it a bit more. but even if they are not, the feeling and longing for each other is definitely there. Their attraction is as sure fact.

Therefor i ship for the first time a real-life couple. Rupert/Emma are the only one apart from one more couple, who i think belong together in real life.

Lol :rofl:

Oh Emma, you are so obvious!!!!

Now Luciana, this is just plain BRILLIANT!! :rofl:

Hey Rupe/Em--how's that bro/sis act working for ya lately??

Oh, and I'm also thinking, going back to the TIMELINE--Emma announced she's leaving Brown

AFTER the Baftas--do any of you think Rupert had any bearing on that decision?? She states

on her official site that she seriously doesn't know what she'll be doing in Sept.--maybe

wedding plans??? :blush:

I remember last year, when Wizarding World opened in FL--Ann Curry from Today Show was interviewing

the cast members, and when she interviewed Bonnie, she said "I hear your life is going to change--you're

engaged"--Bonnie looked mortified-so it looks like they were discussing marriage a year before they

announced it. Are R/E doing the same timeframe with announcement and engagement??

Is there any news on Rupert going to see Dan in NY?? If he does, I'll just bet he'll go see

a certain "friend" in Pittsburgh. <_<

I am a new shipper. It started a few weeks or month before Deathly Hallow 1 came out.

I never ever read Harry Potter or watched it. I don't like fantasy films or books. I can't stand reading and watching stuff which do not make sense or could not happen in real life. It has to be realistic for me. However my hubby and his siblings read and even watched some of the early films. But i was never interested in any of them.

However i saw a clip on youtube of Ron & Hermione and was hooked on them. I love their relationship. I tend to ship onscreen couples who are opposites, then the ones who are similar. I love watching the concept of "opposite attracts". After that i started watching all the film, fast forwarding to all the scenes where i got my Ron/Hermione fix.

After being hooked on these character i started watching interviews of Rupert and Emma, liking their personality off screen. Once i saw Rupert & Emma together on interviews, especially the gmtv one, i had this feeling about them. I am not really a real-life shipper, but by them there was something so intriguing between them, that i thought straight away that there is something between them.

I saw Emma's close friendship with Dan which really translate to a brother and sister relationship. But however much Rup and Emma tried to convince us that they have this siblings relationship between each other, it just doesn't ring true when watching them together. I see them trying to have this close friendship but it is not working out. There is this awkwardness between them, but not in a bad way. Just that you can see through their touches and staring at each other, that they have this deep attraction for each other. It doesn't look like the normal sexual attraction, but it feels deeper. They are attracted in a deep level to each other. And the more they try to hide it, the last few year, the more it gets obvious.

They have those moments between them, where it gives away how they really think and feel for the other one. And still sometimes there is this awkwardness between them, which i see as trying to hide their feelings from the media and maybe even for themselves.

Do i think they are together? I am not sure, hoping yes and maybe since the Baftas believing in it a bit more. but even if they are not, the feeling and longing for each other is definitely there. Their attraction is as sure fact.

Therefor i ship for the first time a real-life couple. Rupert/Emma are the only one apart from one more couple, who i think belong together in real life.

THIS!!!!! I'm completely agree!!!! :yesyes:

Lino everything you said is so right i think thats why we all ship them they have that kind of connection spark between them that most of us dream of finding. I love the way they look at each other and laugh its so infectious it just makes you smile or laugh. When you watch them you are completly taken by the way they are. Its perfect they balance each other out. Tick tock :)

I dont think i tick tock a lot ha ha Maybe ill change my name. :) i hope that boom was a good boom and not a bad one emma fan. I cant wait now til it all gets underway the interviews the premiere. I hope emma is done with filming before it all gets underway. And as always everyone is rite about emma and her new co stars no one will ever be like dan and rupert to her. Oh yeah tick tock

yea you always tick tock its yor signature i quite enjoy it. It will only be boom if he shows up with georgia. Lino your post was amazing along with everyones comments best forum ever!

Omg yall every single one of your posts is just beautiful and awesome... I cant even comment on all of them because I feel like I would miss out on someone! I will say this though..we are ALL in agreement that they are closer than any 2 people can be...I agree w. soulsister-they are def together-again I go back to the BAFTAs too-is it a coincidence that Emma is leaving Brown after having been at the BAFTA's? Who knows!! ;) GOOD catch Soulsister ;) hehe...loved your comment about their lil lovenest too LOL...

Lino, agree w. that beautiful post of yours-I also never shipped a RL couple before and I can say for the first time I do too. R/E Fan, you NEED to change your screen name to TICK TOCK ;) That would be HYSTERICAL!!!! ;)

emmafan-think happy thoughts-the time bomb will be BAM BABY (w. Emma ;) hehe)...we can do this ;) Honestly it is truly just a matter of time--tick tock... ;) hehe...

Edited by cbmac12

LOL!!!!!!!!! tick tock boom!! LOL!!!!!!! NO I see tick tock...BAM BABY ;) hehe

As for what your friend said, my friend was the same except just saw them together in a magazine or something and said to me one day "are they together yet" LOL I was like WHAT? She doesn't ship RL couples at all and so for her to say something like that I was like hmmmm it is not just me ;) I will be honest, I think people will pair poor Emma up with any male co-stars-if they only KNEW about a certain ginger ;) But yeah I will go and see Perks def! I want to see Emma in something different and plus support her in any project she *and Rupert too, does in the future. Love them both :)

i think one of the only reason people ship logan and emma is because they are playing each other's love interests in the perks of being a wallflower. thats all they have, we have way more than that. And we don't ship them because of r/hr, we ship them because of them.

Changed my name only because i thought it was appropriate due to the fact we are all waiting and excited about the dh2 saga. Cant friggin wait now to see them together again. I love the fact that everyone here genuinely sees the chemistry between them and ships them and not cuz they get togethe in the film. OH and my fellow shippers i noticed in dh1 premiere rupert was being asked about emma dan kiss and he goes we actually get our own kiss and the interviewer asked if it was sexy or hot or somethin and he goes yeah! He brought it up of his own accord he seemed put out people thought dan emma kiss was good..... He drew attention to his own kiss with her if it was awkward that awkward or whateva why bring it up! Gotcha rupe gotcha.... Tick tick tock :) :) ;)

THE MOST AWESOMEST POST EVER R/Eal LOVE!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah::yesyes:

LOL!!!!!!! YOU DID CHANGE IT!!!! THATS AWESOME ;)

I do recall Rupert saying this-ohh Mr. Giggles you have your Mrs. Giggles dont ya... ;)

Edited by cbmac12

Saw this on a tumblr today:

Interviewer: So why do you think the fans like Ron and Hermione together?

Dan: I suppose it’s because Rupert and Emma have loads of sexual tension

Anyone know when/where this interview is from?

haha! DAN!!!! thank you. he pretty much just admitted that they like each other. no, sadly i don't know where the interview is from, but i would really like to know so if anyone finds it please tell me.

Changed my name only because i thought it was appropriate due to the fact we are all waiting and excited about the dh2 saga. Cant friggin wait now to see them together again. I love the fact that everyone here genuinely sees the chemistry between them and ships them and not cuz they get togethe in the film. OH and my fellow shippers i noticed in dh1 premiere rupert was being asked about emma dan kiss and he goes we actually get our own kiss and the interviewer asked if it was sexy or hot or somethin and he goes yeah! He brought it up of his own accord he seemed put out people thought dan emma kiss was good..... He drew attention to his own kiss with her if it was awkward that awkward or whateva why bring it up! Gotcha rupe gotcha.... Tick tick tock :) :) ;)

Rupes just doesn't like other guys smoochin' his woman!! <_< I think he's a private guy (Virgo), but he's going to have to get

crackin' and start showing more affection to Emma in public. He needs to start holding her hand, putting his arm around her, like

she does. Remember, she's the Aries and is very affectionate and loves attention from her ginger man!! :blush: tick tock......... :yesyes: