The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Im looking up that dan quote now i hope its true! How exciting is that is dan a secret shipper or a shit stirrer? He did say emma was like an animal when she kissed him to get a rise.... He cud have been doin same here. Ima make it my mission to find it. As for rupert at the premiere he sooooo was jealous it was cute ha ha come on july! Tick tock

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U changed your name refan ha ha excellent. I just saw that with rupert he was like shes my girl. Makin sure everyone knew it wasnt just dan who kissed her. Did anyone find that interview with dan yet. I find sometimes hes a bit jealous so maybe refan was rite he cud be stirin the pot rem when he said they enjoyed their kiss too much he kept walking and cut interviewer off. I sometimes get the impression he doesnt like rupert i cud be wrong.....tick tock lol

Edited by emma fan

Yeah im with you about the openess of her relationship with dan i think we can all see that difference on the way she acts with both boys oops men. :) i dont get what ya mean by if rupert liked her he wud be the one she wasnt sure about?

What I meant was is that Rupert is harder to read than dan, who's so open and outgoing. He speaks his mind.

Rupert is still bit of a mystery to emma, that she would like to crack.

Saw this on a tumblr today:

Interviewer: So why do you think the fans like Ron and Hermione together?

Dan: I suppose it’s because Rupert and Emma have loads of sexual tension

Anyone know when/where this interview is from?

OMG :0_0: Dan said that? I didn't read it anywhere!! I want to know when Dan said that too!!!!!!

OMG :0_0: Dan said that? I didn't read it anywhere!! I want to know when Dan said that too!!!!!!

Ive been looking guys cant find it anywhere.....anyone else any luck? Thanks pat i get ya now... You make a lot of sense rupert appears quiet but i think emma likes that presents a challenge. They balance each other out and compliment one another. Perfect match..we will defo see something in july and its gonna be great! Oh yeah tick tock.....:)

DAN RAD!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah::ohyeah: His comments are FREAKIN GOLD!!!!!! I have NEVER heard anything like this from Dan before so if it is true, it is def recent. ;) Rupert and Emma tick tock... ;) I love that we are all ending our posts like this now!!! Btw what I find very intriguing is (again if this quote is true) is that he said RUPERT AND EMMA and NOT Ron and Hermione :rolleye0012:

Also "I think they both enjoyed it a lil too much, I think" (ohhh Danny boy ;)-the ultimate shipper hehe).

Edited by cbmac12

Tick bloody fantastic tock!!!!!!! ;) LOL!!!!!!! LOVE THIS!!!!

Seriously your screen name is all freakin epic win :)

Dan I think was the original shipper LOL...we are too far ahead of Dan as far as shipping goes. hehe

I remember when Tom Felton said: "Rupert and Emma have this charming wit that only seems to come from those two. They have a great chemistry on and off screen"

We aren't the only one who see it... :rolleye0012:

The tom felton quote is true, but im not so sure about the dan one. I think it might just be a joke by an R/E fan. We would have prob seen the quote somewhere else by now.

Cbmac12 thats sweet of u to say its true its only matter time so the name seems appropriate. Tom felton said that! WOW! Everyone seems to see it.... Yay i think dan mite not have said that... Its nowhere at all. Wud love to hear what crew had to say bout mr & mrs giggles bet they saw lot of cuteness.....

Oh! Tick tock whoops i forgot

Edited by Tick tock

Go tom thats great! Another shipper on board. Im still convinced dan is jealous! For sure! I too would love to know what cast and crew had to say about them. Pat07 i would say emma knows rupert fairly well esp to know whether he likes her or not. And. Finally as usual refan your tick tocking is hilarious. You have taken it to a new level now so i will join you in countdown tick tock everyone

Ya know I wouldnt put it pass Dan to say this about them ;) We dont know! LOL...but will say this, that boy has said things in the past "personals ad (was talking to Emma about requesting Ron, but he says Rupert and then says oh I meant Ron!" ;) His comment on the kiss...oh Dan Rad... ;) Tick tock baby tick tock ;)

Is this Dan's quote re:R/E's kiss cbmac12??

It's on F***yeah rupert emma--Dan:"I think they enjoyed it a little bit too much, I think"!! Dan Radcliffe commenting on

Rupert and Emma kissing in Deathly Hallows 2. This is in the

archives in a rollover under Jan 2011-Jan 3 to be specific. :rolleye:

Cbmac12- also mentioned earlier that the media is dense--yup some are but we're all going to have to watch the interviews--

especially Regis/Kelly, Edith Gorman (BAFTA interviewer), and the pregnant British lady (he likes pigs/ice cream vans, and

you're sensible)--these guys get it, and know something is going on, so they'll nail them both to the wall come July--especially

if they start with their bro/sister act!! <_<

U changed your name refan ha ha excellent. I just saw that with rupert he was like shes my girl. Makin sure everyone knew it wasnt just dan who kissed her. Did anyone find that interview with dan yet. I find sometimes hes a bit jealous so maybe refan was rite he cud be stirin the pot rem when he said they enjoyed their kiss too much he kept walking and cut interviewer off. I sometimes get the impression he doesnt like rupert i cud be wrong.....tick tock lol

haha! if dan is doing that, than that's so funny. i actually can imagine dan doing that. i always love when they're talking about the dan and emma kiss, rupert always brings up his and emma's kiss. For someone who apparently felt nothing in the kiss, he sure talks about it a lot.

I love this moments between them :wub:

Oh Emma girl... you are so in love with him... :rolleye0012:

Oh bloody hell-look at the girl drooling over him-surprised she didnt slip on it! LOL...TOTALLY she is Luciana ;)

R/Eal Love this is what we all have been saying...for 2 people who didnt want to kiss or who didnt enjoy the kiss, they sure do talk about it ALOT ;) I mean come on, they are actors, they know it is part of what they do...Dan/Bonnie didnt go on about it...Emma didnt go on about Dan's kiss in fact his was "weird social experiment" LOL!!!!!! Still love that quote to this day...R/E LOVED it and they FELT it and they REALIZED it ;) I also find it funny that Emma sent Rupert out when she had to kiss Dan-that is hysterical that HE would bring that up on his own hehe...

soulsister- they are BUSTED. You are SO right-there are SOME media who are suspecting...Kelly actually grinned at Emma when she was talking about Rupert awww...tick tock.... ;)

Maybe someone can fix it ;)

Ok time for BL time LOL...I cant find the picture sorry-maybe one of my awesome shipping buddies can :) Anyway I was looking in my People magazine (cover is Arnold Schwartzengger) and in the magazine is a pic of Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruz to promote Pirates. Anyway we see them from the back...here is what I found interesting...their hands are wrapped around each other's middle backs-nothing lower-posing like friends. OK this is where I am sure I will get yall thinking now ;) I wish I could find that pic of R/E in their premiere!!! Anyway there is a pic of R/E (backs are to us) and you see Rupert's hand on Emma's back (a lil below her lower back)and Emma's is practically on Rupert's ahem chair area ;) What I found interesting when I saw this JD and PC pic is that you can clearly tell just friends. R/E pic not just friends. Just sayin... :rolleye0012:

Apologies if this has been posted before. Check out 0:50-0:52. The interviewer whispers "Kiss with tongue?" and Rupert just smirks and raises an eyebrow. I've seen a vid of just that part before, but I honestly thought it was an edit because of the whisper (like whoever made the vid added their own voice). Then I saw a tumblr with a gif of his smirk and the caption of the interviewer's question. So I looked up the full interview to verify.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGFrFXfDZDo&feature=fvsr

APOLOGIES WHAT? Omg nooo not necessary!!! ;) I LOVE this interview...I love the whole "yeah WE'RE married, WE'VE got 2 kids"..."we're quite couply in this one" ;) sigh...but the BEST is that smirk and eyebrow raise when asked if they used tongue ;) What I love w. Emma's MTV interview was she got all flustered "do I use tongue, do I not use tongue" and the guy asked her so what is the answer and she just laughed and got all red. To me= USED TONGUE ;)

APOLOGIES WHAT? Omg nooo not necessary!!! ;) I LOVE this interview...I love the whole "yeah WE'RE married, WE'VE got 2 kids"..."we're quite couply in this one" ;) sigh...but the BEST is that smirk and eyebrow raise when asked if they used tongue ;) What I love w. Emma's MTV interview was she got all flustered "do I use tongue, do I not use tongue" and the guy asked her so what is the answer and she just laughed and got all red. To me= USED TONGUE ;)

What?! You have a dirty mind!! :rolleye0012: Lol But yeah, what I find suspicious is that Rupert didn't say anything and Emma was the only one who said "tongue", because the interviewer didn't asked her about that, plus she didn't use that word when she was talking about kissing Daniel... just saying...

Bwhaaaaa....you're so funny cbmac12!! :rofl: With these two, you need a translator: Rupert:"Yea, the kiss was strange, because

I've known her since she was nine". Translation: "We do this all the time, just not used to having crew, cameras, and billions of fans

worldwide watching us"!! :whaa:

Remember Emma talking about spending all that time in Rupert's trailer, all the candy and toys---and snuggling with him on the sofa??!!! :yesyes:

I guess practice makes perfect!! :rolleye: tick tock....... :ohyeah:

Can't sleep so watching R/E vids. Here's part of the interview that started making me ship them in 2007 (can't find the full interview but the singing part is my favorite).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqgRohYRVIU

There's almost 8 weeks till DH2. I'm starting to reread the series tomorrow (or rather later today). So excited. Will be reading while having ABC Family's Harry Potter weekend on =)

Edited by rupert&emmagrint

OMG, I'm still not asleep, but at least I've been productive and working on a project I've put off. Anyway was checking emails, and as part of my daily horoscope subscription, sometimes I get free reports. Today's was a compatibility one, and after I did mine, I did one for R/E. Here's the results:

EW, your Heart's Desire is 5

Freedom is essential for your happiness. You love change, new experiences, meeting new people, adventure and travel. You love the exotic, far away places. Variety is more than mere spice of life -- you thrive on it. You are extremely flexible and adaptable. You have more curiosity than the proverbial cat. You have a sharp mind and a natural ability with words. You are a born communicator, clear, fluent, and imaginative in every area that interests you -- which are many!

Your Heart's Desire makes you very well equipped for life. Change -- the only constant in life -- doesn't threaten you, as it does other people. You are highly resourceful. Generally, you can think clearly in a crisis; you have good mental and physical reflexes. Whenever you fall, you tend to land on your feet.

You are highly enthusiastic. You get excited easily over a new idea or opportunity. Your nature is unconventional. You are a bit of a gambler, taking risks whenever you think the rewards are worth it.

You are very socially oriented and rarely, if ever, dull or boring. You are, of course, drawn to those people who, like yourself, are original thinkers and have exciting personalities.

You enjoy being involved in several projects at the same time. You need continual stimulation by the new and fascinating. You tend to discard boring pastimes quickly.

Your love of freedom and change can have numerous consequences. You can be irresponsible, especially when it comes to finishing tasks. You have a hard time persevering at a given project and bringing it to completion.

You must be careful that your love of sensory pleasure doesn't lead you to excessive indulgence in alcohol, food, sex, and even drugs.

You are a bit of a hero and want to save the world. This causes you to make promises you often cannot keep. Down deep, you long to please everyone, an impossible goal.

Many 5s can be emotionally superficial. They feel love passionately, but fear making deep and lasting commitments. As a result, they resist the depths of emotional attachments and remain on the surface where it is safe.

You will experience many changes and unusual events, but you learn best through experience. Therefore, your life will be full and you will make great strides in personal growth.

RG, your Heart's Desire is 1

Your overpowering need is to be independent and to direct your own life according to what you believe. Your dream is to become the leader of whatever field you enter. Whether it is in business, community, or in your general area of expertise, you are driven to be the reigning figure.

You have the courage and the confidence to lead others. You believe firmly that your judgment is preeminent over all others. This gives you the confidence to make bold decisions and carry them out, even when other lives are greatly affected by what you do. You rarely look back once you have made a decision.

You possess intelligence and wit. You are keenly insightful and are good at evaluating the abilities of others.

You are supremely individualistic. In your manner and dress, you like to project your own unique persona.

Consequently, you don't mind being controversial, and can even enjoy the attention and impact you have made on your surroundings.

You dislike routines, or anything that limits your freedom and independence.

Whenever you commit to something you truly love, you are absolutely tenacious in your ability to endure difficulties and overcome obstacles. You are highly responsible; you hate passing the buck. You possess remarkable willpower and a strong drive to succeed.

You are always looking for innovative ways of doing things.

Because you seek to be the boss in any endeavor, you have a tendency to dominate others. If you are not careful, especially in dealing with your subordinates and family, you may become ruthless in your decisions and behavior. You can also fall victim to impatience and intolerance, particularly if you grow conceited or superior.

You are the pioneer and the ground-breaker. You love the foreground, the hot-seat of responsibility. You have all the talents to succeed. As long as you maintain balance in your life, allowing others full expression of their thoughts and abilities, you will easily rise to the top of your chosen field and realize your ambitions.

Your Heart's Desire's compatibility is 5 and 1

The compatibility of these two numbers is about as good as it gets. There will never be any danger of boredom, complacency, or emptiness in a relationship that has heads turning and people whispering. Like wind and fire, the personality traits in this combination can both create and destroy, but the one and five feed on each other and respect each other's powers. They are like a blacksmith and his anvil, and when they set out side by side to fulfill their goals and dreams, nothing can withstand their combined forces. This is a relationship of intensity and moments of rarely achieved highs, where the promise of ecstatic experiences of love, spiritual bonding and shared dreams is very real.

As with any number combination, dangers also hover over their heads. Sometimes, undesired winds blow and forces turn - not so much against each other as against their shared dreams. When that happens, their mutual influence becomes destructive, turning a moderate, healthy need for variety, sensual pleasure and adventures into a negative force.

As with all things in life, reaching up takes effort while sliding down is only a matter of letting go. As long as the willingness to reach up and the capacity to put forth effort and self-control exists for both RG and EW, this can be a wonderful ride. But they should both always be on the alert - it is not uncommon for this combination to pull each other down. When the partners allow that to happen, they may end up involved with drugs, alcohol, sex, food-addictions, laziness, or blaming the world for their misfortunes, and blaming each other as a final result. Therefore, living this combination of numbers can be compared to skating on thin ice.

EW, it is very important that you maintain focus on what you want out of this life. Do not get distracted or seduced by the pleasures that are so easily obtainable. Set high standards for yourself. In this relationship, RG must truly play the role of a captain on the ship, but not because EW is not capable. As a matter of fact, EW has more talents than you can shake a stick at. However, RG's energy is more directed and controlled, while EW's is more dynamic, more volatile - yet not in an aggressive way. EW is impulsive, responsive to the moment, less controlled and, for all that EW is, therefore, also vulnerable to being misguided. Keep in mind that too much adventurism can be a dangerous thing.

While this is one of the most promising and long-lasting combinations, it is also one that can take you both to the edge. Therefore, discipline and moderation are the key words in this relationship.

You just got the sample... but there is MUCH MORE! Below are your numbers, which are explained in the full-length Romantic Compatibility Report.

Your Life Path Compatibility numbers are 3 & 22 -- Your Life Path numbers give you a broad outline of the opportunities, challenges, and lessons you both will encounter in this lifetime. By comparing your Life Path numbers, you can gauge whether you are both traveling on compatible roads.

Your Expression Compatibility numbers are 8 & 2 -- Your Expression, or Destiny, represents a lifelong target at which you both are aiming -- your inner goals and the persons you aim to be. You work at fulfilling this potential every day of your life.

Your Personality Compatibility numbers are 3 & 1 -- Your Personality is like a narrow entrance hall to the great room that is your true nature. Your Personality numbers indicate how others perceive you, and how you perceive each other.

Your Personal Years are 5 & 9 -- Your Personal Year numbers are an indication of the trends and circumstances you both will experience during the year ahead. The Personal Years form significant steps that mark your progress through life.