The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Ive missed sooo much.Loved reading all the posts im away at mo but i have the pic with rupert and emma with hands very low on backs ill throw it up when im home for ye. That interview was for ruperts film cherrybomb ye should look up his cherrybomb onterview with his co star robert sheenan hes from portlaoise here in ireland its just up road from where i live its hilarious. Anyways apologies back to the lovely couple i think we shud do a top ten picspam comin up to dh2 like a recap. I couldnt see the Abc special here in ireland :( i hope i didnt miss much. Did anyone else know that emmas dad was the one talking and laughing with rupert when they were on set on bikes ??? They look like they get on so well i love it future son on law perhaps? Rupert looked so chilled and relaxed around him was nice. Tick tock my fellow shipppers

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What?! You have a dirty mind!! :rolleye0012: Lol But yeah, what I find suspicious is that Rupert didn't say anything and Emma was the only one who said "tongue", because the interviewer didn't asked her about that, plus she didn't use that word when she was talking about kissing Daniel... just saying...

HEHEHEHE....I try... But seriously when Emma was asked about the kiss, SHE brought it up about the tongue use! LOL...again what I adore about this whole interview was how RED she got in the face-she never answers the guy's question-"so which is it" and she just laughed it off. She and he have never outright said NO they didnt use tongue ;) As for her and Dan and the weird social experiment-definitely no tongue there.

Bwhaaaaa....you're so funny cbmac12!! :rofl: With these two, you need a translator: Rupert:"Yea, the kiss was strange, because

I've known her since she was nine". Translation: "We do this all the time, just not used to having crew, cameras, and billions of fans

worldwide watching us"!! :whaa:

Remember Emma talking about spending all that time in Rupert's trailer, all the candy and toys---and snuggling with him on the sofa??!!! :yesyes:

I guess practice makes perfect!! :rolleye: tick tock....... :ohyeah:

LOL!! Thanks again I try... LOL...Your translation DEAD ON!!!!!! That was AWESOME to read .. YESSSS Emma did say she would go into Dan's trailer and have candy and watch TV but Rupert's was the place to go and snuggle up on the couch. SO cute. TICK TOCK TICK TOCK ;)

OMG rupert&emmagrint-that post was AMAZING-even the numbers for the compatibility don't lie...they have their astrological signs, their birth numbers (wasnt this part of THE SECRET book soulsister?), told SAME time they got their roles by Chris Columbus in his office. FATE... ;)

TICK TOCK we have missed yas!!! Again I just laugh and smile when I see your screen name!! BEST EVER...POST AWAY!!!!

Part of the interview with Rupert and Robert was asking about Dan and Emma and Robert looked at Rupert and went like RUUUUUUUPERT when asked (I forget the question, but Robert looked like he knew something LOL)...from what has been heard the Watsons and Grints get along really well-they have known their families forever-so sweet!!! Who wants to do the picspam?!! ABC special, do you mean Family Channel Weekend? TICK TOCK... hehe

Great post rupertandemmagrint--They're spot-on together, because the Universe paired them I think before they

were born. I know Emma is what's known as an "old soul" or Indigo Child--one who's been in the Universe before,

but has come back to help the Universe with her knowledge and fairness--ie her Fair Trade/Organic clothing, her

caring attitude, and helpfulness to others. I have 2 nieces that are like that, and I see the same in Emma. Another

trait in an Indigo Child, is beauty and wisdom beyond her years. As for Rupert, I'm seeing some old values--family

and friends, and love of nature--golf is very down to earth, and is a calming sport. Rupert is truly a child-at-heart,

and as Emma has said, "I hope he never changes". :excited: Maybe they'll start an ice cream business--Bertie Bots

ice cream!! LOL!!

I see the "love nest" Rupert purchased as a reminder of his love for Emma, and a place that they can work on together-

it has a "mini-Hogwarts" look to it, to remind them of where they met and fell in love. :yesyes:

I kinda see Emma as being a model/activist, and Rupert will still do films, but will probably join Emma with modeling and

organic businesses. (Julie Walters -Mrs. Weasley and her husband are both organic farmers, and she helps him when not

acting). <_<

Cbmac12--ABC Family is having a HP marathon this weekend- "Chamber of Secrets" is now showing.

HEHEHEHE....I try... But seriously when Emma was asked about the kiss, SHE brought it up about the tongue use! LOL...again what I adore about this whole interview was how RED she got in the face-she never answers the guy's question-"so which is it" and she just laughed it off. She and he have never outright said NO they didnt use tongue ;) As for her and Dan and the weird social experiment-definitely no tongue there.

LOL!! Thanks again I try... LOL...Your translation DEAD ON!!!!!! That was AWESOME to read .. YESSSS Emma did say she would go into Dan's trailer and have candy and watch TV but Rupert's was the place to go and snuggle up on the couch. SO cute. TICK TOCK TICK TOCK ;)

OMG rupert&emmagrint-that post was AMAZING-even the numbers for the compatibility don't lie...they have their astrological signs, their birth numbers (wasnt this part of THE SECRET book soulsister?), told SAME time they got their roles by Chris Columbus in his office. FATE... ;)

TICK TOCK we have missed yas!!! Again I just laugh and smile when I see your screen name!! BEST EVER...POST AWAY!!!!

Part of the interview with Rupert and Robert was asking about Dan and Emma and Robert looked at Rupert and went like RUUUUUUUPERT when asked (I forget the question, but Robert looked like he knew something LOL)...from what has been heard the Watsons and Grints get along really well-they have known their families forever-so sweet!!! Who wants to do the picspam?!! ABC special, do you mean Family Channel Weekend? TICK TOCK... hehe

Yup--that would be "The Secret". I see it more and more everyday with these two!! tick :yesyes: tock.........

I cant even add to these awesome comments soulsister :) I will say this-their fates were written in the stars (not to sound cliche) before they were born. They truly are soulmates :)

I cant even add to these awesome comments soulsister :) I will say this-their fates were written in the stars (not to sound cliche) before they were born. They truly are soulmates :)

I agree they completely are soulmates.The way they look at one another is just so lovely even if you had never seen them before you would see it. those fleeting glances... the intensity

I know the last pic is from the set but i love the way they look at one another.

I love how in the later interviews about the kiss Emma appears all bashful and smiley, she goes all girly. Its meant to be :) all the signs are there, the compatibility post was sooo right it described them to a tee. Its just a matter of time now :) tick tick tock everyone

LOL She really does go all girly about the kiss- what I love is she actually bites her lip/licks her lips when she talks of THE KISS ;)Rupert will look off into space with a look in his eyes as if he is reliving his memory of THE KISS... they are so busted ;)

Ok when do yall think we will get a photoshoot of the 2 of them TOGETHER??!! WB SO OWES US!!!!!

TICK TOCK...hehe

Edited by cbmac12

I agree they completely are soulmates.The way they look at one another is just so lovely even if you had never seen them before you would see it. those fleeting glances... the intensity

I know the last pic is from the set but i love the way they look at one another.

I love how in the later interviews about the kiss Emma appears all bashful and smiley, she goes all girly. Its meant to be :) all the signs are there, the compatibility post was sooo right it described them to a tee. Its just a matter of time now :) tick tick tock everyone

the look he's giving her in the half blood prince premire is just love, they are love. there is another hald blood prince premire pic where emma is looking at him the same exact way. notice the half blood prince premire is post-kiss.

I used to think that too about that pic but if ya look at whole pic shes actually looking past him :( when i saw it i was like woo hoo and then i saw whole pic and i was crap! I agree they defo got closer after that kiss. Theres new interview in empire mag out this week with emma and rupert so we will see if theres anythin in that. Its all startin now yay! :) tick tock

the look he's giving her in the half blood prince premire is just love, they are love. there is another hald blood prince premire pic where emma is looking at him the same exact way. notice the half blood prince premire is post-kiss.

Yea, have any of you guys noticed how ginger her hair is looking?? They're looking more and more alike!! I think the best pics of these

two for DH2 are going to be in Entertainment Weekly--that photographer gets it!! :yesyes:

Btw--that BAFTA pic with Rupert having his arm low around her waist, was in Entertainment Weekly--just haven't gotten my hands on it yet. :angry:

Are ya talkin about People magazine soul sister? I dont know if that is the pic you are thinking of...anyway did yall see the trio shot? R/E are standing on either side of Dan-2 things struck me- 1) they both are standing tilted towards Dan but look like they are trying to lean towards each other hehe and 2)they have the same smile/smirk-YET again MIRRORING each other (another sign of being a couple-mirror each other)-Dan is not smiling...wonder what that shoot must have been like hehe...ok we are like owed a bagillion times over WB for R/E only shoots/magazine covers. ;) TICK TOCK...

We surely are more than due This is last chance so fingers crossed. I love how they lean towards one another. They will surely have loads interviews together about finally getting together too! Press will prob start in june id say. Oh cbmac12 i have a pic to find fir you too havent forgotten. I was watching dh1 premiere and when the trio shots were done we see emma and dan walking off in one direction and rupert another then he glances to see where his girl is sooo cute. Bet there will be more of that. Anyone else noticed emma and rupert have been saying they miss potter... Bet thats each other ha :) getting close shippers tick tock ;)

Everyones posts have raised some interesting points first off they defffoooo had to have used tongue or else the kiss would suck! I hope this kiss is not a let down.... The compatability test was amazing it was soo accurate i loved it! Im guessing we wont get a photoshoot because the focus will be on it ending rather than our couple, refan look at that pic u posted from hbp premiere u said in emmas one shes looking past rupert i think hes doing the same in ur one too look closely.... Does that leave us with many intense looking pics???? Its hard to determine the status of their relationship now im gettin nervous... Feelin a bit weird maybe reading too much into whole thing... Pics from last premiere show emma equally as close to dan showing same bl in her pics with dan as rupert. Im hopin refan that your tick tocking is not misplaced :(

Edited by emma fan

Everyones posts have raised some interesting points first off they defffoooo had to have used tongue or else the kiss would suck! I hope this kiss is not a let down.... The compatability test was amazing it was soo accurate i loved it! Im guessing we wont get a photoshoot because the focus will be on it ending rather than our couple, refan look at that pic u posted from hbp premiere u said in emmas one shes looking past rupert i think hes doing the same in ur one too look closely.... Does that leave us with many intense looking pics???? Its hard to determine the status of their relationship now im gettin nervous... Feelin a bit weird maybe reading too much into whole thing... Pics from last premiere show emma equally as close to dan showing same bl in her pics with dan as rupert. Im hopin refan that your tick tocking is not misplaced :(

Whenever in doubt, go here:

<3 Why R/E <3

<3 Why R/E <3

Rupert&emmagrint that was deadly find! I loved it :) emma fan chin up :) you see it, thats why your a shipper. Wait and see what happens over the nxt while. We all have times of doubt but in the end that chemistry shines thru they have lovely connection. R&E grint just found ya a lovely reminder to look at when in doubt so dont give up :) Altogether now TICK TOCK! :)

:whaa::drool::blush::ohyeah: I just died re-reading all of that...WOW that DH premiere-they BOTH looked at each other and then had to go their separate ways for meeting w. the fans-they honestly looked like they didnt want to leave each other's side....once again look at how Emma and Dan touch-yo! tick tock where is that pic I was asking for ;) hehe...anyway Emma has her hand on Dan's shoulder (her hand on Rupert well down by his chair area LOL), Dan's hand around her back but touching cloth, Rupert's was touching skin. Trust me- SO DIFFERENT w. Dan...R/E are seriously just a matter of time-we will have called it ;) TICK TOCK ;) Btw yes it is interesting that both R/E have said they miss Potter. Hmmm...hehe Edited by cbmac12

:whaa::drool::blush::ohyeah: I just died re-reading all of that...WOW that DH premiere-they BOTH looked at each other and then had to go their separate ways for meeting w. the fans-they honestly looked like they didnt want to leave each other's side....once again look at how Emma and Dan touch-yo! tick tock where is that pic I was asking for ;) hehe...anyway Emma has her hand on Dan's shoulder (her hand on Rupert well down by his chair area LOL), Dan's hand around her back but touching cloth, Rupert's was touching skin. Trust me- SO DIFFERENT w. Dan...R/E are seriously just a matter of time-we will have called it ;) TICK TOCK ;) Btw yes it is interesting that both R/E have said they miss Potter. Hmmm...hehe

Yea, gotta laugh as they are becoming more and more obvious. They just look like they're "not in the moment" when apart. Did you notice the

pics of Emma shopping in Pittsburgh--she sure looks like her thoughts are far away!! :rolleye0012:

The Why R/E is fantastic--kinda looks/sounds like a Rita Skeeter site to me! <_<

Did any of you see the latest Rupert interview, when he said he wouldn't mind playing a "middle-aged Ron"??? Look out, JKR said she

has pen to paper--maybe he knows something we don't. :yesyes:

I think I might have jumped too soon with the Indigo Child comments. I went and re-read the site, and it seems like the reviews are

different from the book. I was looking at this as high intelligence and at one with the Universe. The website says that lots of these

Indigos are misunderstood ADHD kids!! If any of you fellow shippers can google Indigo Child, and let me know your thoughts on this, that

would be great.

What I really loved reading was that in his latest interview w. Empire, he talks about falling in love and says particularly in this one-you can just see how much he loves that fact-gets to fall in love w. Emma's character ;) AWWW Rupert...he also says he has morphed into Ron-referred to himself as Ronpert! LOL ;) Emma has said how many times she is like Hermione?!! TONS LOL...just sayin :rolleye0012: Middle aged Ron hmmm... ;) I see middle aged Hermione coming up on him LOL I can see Emma doing that role, Dan I think would have to be convinced but R/E I see totally going for it!! :)

As for being off in lala land, I termed it Rupertland ;) When Emma is off in her own lil world I call it Rupertland hehe...tick tock..off to work! LOL

<3 Why R/E <3

I love all that its like a timeline. However i have seen all that evidence bein ripped apart pointing out how they are just good friends. I know im acting like a real pain but i cant help the thoughts im thinking. If they were together they wud have been seen together or something would be in the press so i dont think they have gotten that far yet and all you seem so convinced they are. I was watching all the kiss interviews even gmtv and you can see emma genuinely thought it was horrible like a bro. Maybe because im reading the other sides view im being brain washed and because they havent been seen together etc im thinking im wrong. Are we wrong?

i have been on this forum but never join but now i did, i have been a hugh rupert and emma fan since 2007. i just love them i would love to see them together but if they never get together now but still be close friends i would still love them cause you know later down the road best friends becomes great lover :ohyeah:. @emmafan :icontwisted8pz: we all know they have not shown it in public or seen yet but whats in the dark must come to light but then again it's your opinion :blush:. i think they fancy :ohyeah: each other but afraid to take the next step of more then just friends cause they don't want to loose that close friendship they known over the past years. Because there are so much clues out there that it can take a non-shipper out there to think that they like each other :rolleye0012:

Edited by tRuE

I love all that its like a timeline. However i have seen all that evidence bein ripped apart pointing out how they are just good friends. I know im acting like a real pain but i cant help the thoughts im thinking. If they were together they wud have been seen together or something would be in the press so i dont think they have gotten that far yet and all you seem so convinced they are. I was watching all the kiss interviews even gmtv and you can see emma genuinely thought it was horrible like a bro. Maybe because im reading the other sides view im being brain washed and because they havent been seen together etc im thinking im wrong. Are we wrong?

Like I said, If you're going to look for reasons to doubt them, then you'll find them. At this point, I don't think there's anything any of us on here can say to make you feel better. Having said that - and please don't take this the wrong way - but maybe you can start putting these doubts/arguments against them in the D/E thread.

Like I said, If you're going to look for reasons to doubt them, then you'll find them. At this point, I don't think there's anything any of us on here can say to make you feel better. Having said that - and please don't take this the wrong way - but maybe you can start putting these doubts/arguments against them in the D/E thread.

true that <_<