The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

I'm new to the forums, and I've been looking at this thread for the past several days, and I've decided to join you guys! I've never shipped RL before, but after reading your comments and seeing the pictures, I'm convinced that there is something going on between Emma and Rupert.

Welcome to the waiting game! I had been reading this thread for months and only joined in apr but their are sooo many people that have been here since the beginning and have nice little shipper family going and i loved reading the thread so i joined! Its best spot for all things RE for sure! Everyone is so nice too so ull be rite at home! Yes there is defo something magic about these two i could go on forever! Luciana that tweet was sooo nice! Everyone can see whats between them its so obvious! Tick to the tock!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Tick Tock, and nice name btw!! yea it's like you can deff tell in their BL. so can't wait to see them together at the DH2 premiere

Thank you its very appropriate i think. Yeah you can and the way they look and smile at one another. They just seem to compliment one another. They are the perfect balance to one another. I cant wait either its sad its the last time we will see them at Harry potter premiere i imagine its going to be very emotional. Tick tock :)

I'm new to the forums, and I've been looking at this thread for the past several days, and I've decided to join you guys! I've never shipped RL before, but after reading your comments and seeing the pictures, I'm convinced that there is something going on between Emma and Rupert.

Welcome to shipperville! Yes they have something special. Im the one in the thread who freaks out the most! Im a true shipper i just get impatient and a bit negative sometimes :) Apart from all the picture and video evidence we see and have there is a tonne of spiritual evidence too brought forth by soulsister which is pretty amazing. They are destined to be together! Tick Tock ( ive run outta ways to say tick tock)

Welcome to shipperville! Yes they have something special. Im the one in the thread who freaks out the most! Im a true shipper i just get impatient and a bit negative sometimes :) Apart from all the picture and video evidence we see and have there is a tonne of spiritual evidence too brought forth by soulsister which is pretty amazing. They are destined to be together! Tick Tock ( ive run outta ways to say tick tock)

thanks emma fan :), yea I really believe that there is something going on and it's only a matter of time. tick tock :D

Your nuts! "Im the one in the thread who freaks out the most!" LOL I really do believe in fate, and i think they are meant to be. Like the others have said they met as children and went from there. Its cute when you think about it they have known each other for so long. Thats what the best relationships are based on. Tick tock tastic

I'm very upset. I wrote a long response and it was entirely wipped out. :mad::sob:

at any rate...

Courtney! Welcome to the shipper forum! I know you'll fit in great here! It's nice to know that some people can read the things we write and have it bring new light to the way that they see Rupert and Emma and how they interact together. :) This ship is fast becoming a fleet!

Emmafan, I think that most of us have doubted or questioned the ship at times... I think that's only natural, so don't be too hard on yourself. Sometimes I think questioning the ship helps to open our eyes in new ways to Rupert and Emma's interactions. Some of our best conversations arise from the moments of doubt that stoke the flames of our shipping hearts. I loved your "shippingville" statement btw... it reminded me of my undergraduate college days when I went to Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania. My college was located not far from a town called Shippensburg. Little did I know that years later I would be living in my own Shippensburg of sorts, albeit not in Central Pennsylvania, USA. OH, and I very much enjoy soulsister's whole perspective on the ship, it helps me to view their relationship in ways I never really thougth of before.

Tick Tock and rupert&emmagrint... I love the different methods of manifesting the tick tock theme that has so captured the essence of this ship.

Thanks so much for the cute R/E vid too rupert&emmagrint. :lol:

Tockedy-Tick-Tock-Tick!

I'm very upset. I wrote a long response and it was entirely wipped out. :mad::sob:

at any rate...

Courtney! Welcome to the shipper forum! I know you'll fit in great here! It's nice to know that some people can read the things we write and have it bring new light to the way that they see Rupert and Emma and how they interact together. :) This ship is fast becoming a fleet!

Emmafan, I think that most of us have doubted or questioned the ship at times... I think that's only natural, so don't be too hard on yourself. Sometimes I think questioning the ship helps to open our eyes in new ways to Rupert and Emma's interactions. Some of our best conversations arise from the moments of doubt that stoke the flames of our shipping hearts. I loved your "shippingville" statement btw... it reminded me of my undergraduate college days when I went to Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania. My college was located not far from a town called Shippensburg. Little did I know that years later I would be living in my own Shippensburg of sorts, albeit not in Central Pennsylvania, USA. OH, and I very much enjoy soulsister's whole perspective on the ship, it helps me to view their relationship in ways I never really thougth of before.

Tick Tock and rupert&emmagrint... I love the different methods of manifesting the tick tock theme that has so captured the essence of this ship.

Thanks so much for the cute R/E vid too rupert&emmagrint. :lol:

Tockedy-Tick-Tock-Tick!

thanks casualobserver!! It's really nice to meet a whole bunch of nice people here on the forum! If only July could get here faster! tick tock

All in good time Courtney! :lol:

If it comes too fast it will all be over with. :( So I'm content to let this next month go by slowly as possible for a change. :doh:

Here's a very cool Rupert and Emma video that Courtney found on the internet and wanted to share with us all! :lol:

Thanks for sharing it with me Courtney so I could link it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYGsXVpcIN4&feature=channel_video_title

If it comes too fast it will all be over with. :( So I'm content to let this next month go by slowly as possible for a change. :doh:

Here's a very cool Rupert and Emma video that Courtney found on the internet and wanted to share with us all! :lol:

lol yea i know! and your welcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1nfwHepXNU

here's another video I found, I don't know if it's already been posted on here, so sorry if it has!

OMG!!! This is so EERY...I was just about to post the EXACT SAME VIDEO!!! I started shipping R/E in 2007 and this was my fave video of them back then. I liked the Secondhand Serenade song so much that I bought it on iTunes and every time it's on my iPod I think of R/E. =)

This just adds to my excitement because it's like we're all psychically (is that even a word...lol...) linked and therefore feeding the universe more and more good R/E vibes.

Tick tock you don't stop - stop...to the tick tock you don't stop - stop...to the tick tock you don't stop - stop.... - 10 points to whoever can guess what 90s song that's the intro to ;) (clue - it could be an R/E song)

OMG!!! This is so EERY...I was just about to post the EXACT SAME VIDEO!!! I started shipping R/E in 2007 and this was my fave video of them back then. I liked the Secondhand Serenade song so much that I bought it on iTunes and every time it's on my iPod I think of R/E. =)

This just adds to my excitement because it's like we're all psychically (is that even a word...lol...) linked and therefore feeding the universe more and more good R/E vibes.

Tick tock you don't stop - stop...to the tick tock you don't stop - stop...to the tick tock you don't stop - stop.... - 10 points to whoever can guess what 90s song that's the intro to ;) (clue - it could be an R/E song)

lol yea, when i was looking up R/E videos that was the first one that came up :D, and I love Secondhand Serenade! tick tock

I don't know the song title, but for some reason I feel like the artist was either Colour Me Bad (a group I hated, so it wouldn't be any surprise that I didn't know the song title) or The Back Street Boys (which I'm much less inclined to believe it was, but if it were, then Luciana could probably give you the song title and recite the entire song lyrics! :lol: )

Tickity Tockerson!

I don't know the song title, but for some reason I feel like the artist was either Colour Me Bad (a group I hated, so it wouldn't be any surprise that I didn't know the song title) or The Back Street Boys (which I'm much less inclined to believe it was, but if it were, then Luciana could probably give you the song title and recite the entire song lyrics! :lol: )

Tickity Tockerson!

lol well I've never heard of Colour Me Bad, and I used to be a big fan of The Backstreet Boys :P tick tock

Tickity Tockerson!

I'll give you 5 points for guessing the artist :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ask_sedxu0o&feature=related

Hickory tickory tock!

Ha i just woke up to all your great posts i think us shippers could be completly in sync at this point because i was looking at all those videos yest evening ha ha how crazy is that. Ive posted my fav ones a few times so ill spare ye :) interview season is gonna bring about a whole new batch for us to enjoy. R&E Grint i could be wrong now but is it salt n peppa lets talk about sex (baby lets talk about you and me) ha ha when i read the lyrics this morning i had graphic flashback! Casualobserver i agree sometimes we doubt the ship but i like to think of it as being objective we just dont see what we want to see we see whole picture but everytime i still come back to the same belief... They are made for one another! And finally namedcourtney you are a wonderful edition to shipperville:) not long now my shipper family! Tick tock tastic

Ha i just woke up to all your great posts i think us shippers could be completly in sync at this point because i was looking at all those videos yest evening ha ha how crazy is that. Ive posted my fav ones a few times so ill spare ye :) interview season is gonna bring about a whole new batch for us to enjoy. R&E Grint i could be wrong now but is it salt n peppa lets talk about sex (baby lets talk about you and me) ha ha when i read the lyrics this morning i had graphic flashback! Casualobserver i agree sometimes we doubt the ship but i like to think of it as being objective we just dont see what we want to see we see whole picture but everytime i still come back to the same belief... They are made for one another! And finally namedcourtney you are a wonderful edition to shipperville:) not long now my shipper family! Tick tock tastic

thanks Tick Tock! I really do feel welcome here :) and yea not long now!! tick tock :D

Silly me i shouldnt read this forum from my phone i cant see vids sometimes completly thought that was different song..whoops kinda embarrassed now ha ha so scratch that from the record! namedcourtney there are loads of deadly videos i have like three favs and i know i said i wouldnt post em because everyone has prob seen them a million times but im using you as an excuse you may not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPV11UVvb0Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LweXjX5d_N8&feature=related

Edited by Tick tock

Silly me i shouldnt read this forum from my phone i cant see vids sometimes completly thought that was different song..whoops kinda embarrassed now ha ha so scratch that from the record! namedcourtney there are loads of deadly videos i have like three favs and i know i said i wouldnt post em because everyone has prob seen them a million times but im using you as an excuse you may not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPV11UVvb0Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LweXjX5d_N8&feature=related

awesome videos!! tick tock