The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Hey tRuE :) no one knows-the funny thing is that usually people nowadays will tweet or take pics of people and we have not heard a thing about them. Also, that article I believe is old. The other thing is that there has been no proof anywhere of them being together. I say that it is funny that they mentioned Emma ;) TICK TOCKETY TOCK WE WILL BE ROCKIN!!!!! ;)

My opinion is the article is BS. Tabloid source aside, the date of the "recent' article is June 19 and it says they've been dating 2 months...April 21 or 22 is when the first "news" of Georgia came out. I remember because it was a day or two after the stupid bong story, which came out on 4/20 of all days. Whoever wrote the recent piece just looked at the original stories and did the math - 2 months and added whatever crap to make their story different. Also, if any of Rupert's friends were to sell him out to the press, I'd imagine they'd do it to a bigger media source than News of the World. And to say that Georgia bears a resemblance to a young Emma - PUH-LEAZE! Don't get me wrong, I think Georgia's pretty - the unconventional kind of pretty - but she looks nothing like Emma. The writer just wanted to start buzz so the story would be spread.

Another thing that annoys me with that Georgia/Emma comparison, is the writer is implying that Rupert is dating her because she looks like Emma - like he couldn't get the real thing. I mean, do these people not see how Emma looks at him/acts around him/what she's said about him?!!! It's a two way street! There wouldn't be any sexual tension if it was all one sided.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah my sister and friend too! Its obvious to the whole world!That video was deadly! i love that pic still the way hes holding her just pure love! TICK TICK TICK TOCK :ohyeah::yesyes: :yesyes:

Not sure if you ever explained the meaning behind your name, but the first thing that comes to my mind is:

On the good ship, lollipop =)

You're definitely on the good (or shall we say best) ship!

TICK TOCK!

This is for Lolly to restore the faith! The sunshine and bubbles will always be there between them and roll on those interviews! And Rupert is nice guy who is laid back normal not up his own backside i think the media expect her to go for some highflyer! To them i say;

TICK TICK :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: TOCK TOCK

:ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

If there was a like button i would be liking the hell outta this :) thanks. Regrint my nickname is lolly and another member called me lollipop so it stuck! Ha but i like ur meaning better so im stealing it :P. I agree with TT they overlook him because he doesnt play the highflyer game. Hes way better than that! Luciana that picture! Oh my where do you find these?

good picture and vid, I think lollipop is a sweet name :) ....

I think Rupert is a good and sweet guy :) , and I agree if he was going out with emma , beautiful girl and handsome boy is a perfect couple ;)

whatever emma decision I would support it as long as she happy ;)

REG I am ITA with yas...first off that article was old-I believe they just went thru and recycled whatever they could find. Second, the media would want to check out Rupert and her together and by now we would be seeing pictures of them together-there has not been a single pic of Rupert and Georgia together. I am telling yall right now, there is something brewing that is gonna make us shippers MIGHTY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):ohyeah: TICK TOCKETY TOCK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) GO LOLLY!!! :)

Okay... :unsure: so here's the question... what would you all do if Emma or Charlotte or someone close to the HP family posted something on their twiiter account and ended it with Tickity Tock? :lostit:

I don't think I'm being prone to hyperbole when I say that would be Epic! :ohyeah:

Come on ladies! If you're watching... give us a shout out. Give us a sign! ;)

Ha i had to re read that! I was like they wrote what!!!!!! Lol if only i would freak out i mean lose my mind freak out. Cbmac if that ever happens i can surely say we will be able to hear each other scream from across the atlantic!

TICK TICK :wub: :wub: :wub: TOCK TOCK

This is a BTS pic. You see how emma moves her legs so one of her leg is pressing against ruperts leg. BOBY LANGUAGE!!!!

I DID notice that-you also notice how Rupert looks very comfy her knee on his like that ;) BL big time!!

I still tear up at that moment of the hug-what I adore about it is that no one else is hugging-it is just them. Emma just loses it and has to hug him...she needs his closeness :) SO CUTE!!!!!!!

Running late for a friend's party but had to post this before leaving. Just read the Attitude article on Ice Cream Man site - Rupert says the kiss was a full-on proper snog!

Tick tock!

Yes, I read it, but what does it mean?. Maybe he meant that THE KISS was R/Eal?? ;)

First off PROPER SNOG!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) WOHOOOOO....

Secondly, wanna comment about their usual brother/sister comments...do yall notice that is all they ever say? Like why not switch it up? Say something like "I dont have those feelings for her/him" or "I have never fancied her/him before" or "yeah our characters are together, but we are not because we dont feel like that towards each other"....all I am saying is, do ya see how it is THE SAME COMMENT over and over and EXACT words-it is really almost it is memorized or something. The other thing I will say is this, brother/sisters or people who are like brother/sister DO NOT ACT THAT WAY WITH EACH OTHER. They just dont-watch Rupert's interaction w. Emma vs. Dan's-Rupert is very possessive (in a good way) holding onto her and you notice how Dan even steps aside almost to let the 2 of them be. Emma's interaction w. Rupert vs. Dan is very different as well-Emma always places her hand down around Rupert's waist, but with Dan, it is always on the shoulders or high up on his back. All I am saying is this: SOMETHING IS GOING ON-SOMETHING GOOOOOOOD and we will be TICKING TOCKING AROUND THE FORUM LIKE MAD!!!!! ;) tRuE take heart my R/E shipper: the old brother/sister comment is O-L-D and I have a VERY sneaky suspicion no one is buying it at all ;) I know I dont.

I think cbmac is right i mean hello there is just no way in hell they could be that nervous and negative about the whole thing. You would be professional about the whole thing if it was that awkward they would be a little more professional saying it was fine not over reacting. You dont see Dan and Bonnie talking like they do and they have known each other just as long. They act more like brother and sister than Emma and Rupert they cant deny it either the flirting gentle touches those looks are all real not acting either! These are all in interviews and at premieres where they dont have to appear together. There has been so much evidence the last few months little hints here and there. Emma coming home denying she is with Johnny she never did before so why do it now? To protect someones feelings perhaps. Dont ge me started on the chickens and those gushing looks talking abou the kiss. The words they speak betray the expressions on their faces when they speak about it. So its only a matter of time!

TICK TICK :wub: :wub: TOCK TOCK