The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Okay ladies I'm going to translate this interview for you from the man's perspective...

Interviewer: "Rupert, was Emma a good kisser?"

Rupert: :drool:

*wipes drool* Yes

Interviewer: "Rupert, what was it like to kiss Emma Watson?"

Rupert: :drool: *stares off dreamily*

*wipes drool* uh... what was the question again? I can't remember it. (the media always takes these interviews out of context) :rolleye: Good thing ya'alls have me here to give you the R/Eal version of the interview.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay ladies I'm going to translate this interview for you from the man's perspective...

Interviewer: "Rupert, was Emma a good kisser?"

Rupert: :drool:

*wipes drool* Yes

Interviewer: "Rupert, what was it like to kiss Emma Watson?"

Rupert: :drool: *stares off dreamily*

*wipes drool* uh... what was the question again? I can't remember it. (the media always takes these interviews out of context) :rolleye: Good thing ya'alls have me here to give you the R/Eal version of the interview.

Hahaha :lol: Now it makes sense!!!!

TOTAL sense ;) LOL...I LOVE the TWINS-they KNOW too ;) LOL....ticccccck toooooccccck hehe...

Off for the day! Have a great day everyone!! Oh leave yas w. this...fun, funny, good dresser (ahem wonder what girl Rupert could be describing) ;)

*sits patiently in Ms. Cbmac's classroom*

*raises hand*

*jumps up and down*

I KNOW! I KNOW! PICK ME! PICK ME! :ohyeah:

It's ummmmm.... HIS SISTER!

WAIT.... I MEANT EMMA!

uhhhhh.... WAIT... AREN'T EMMA AND HIS SISTER ONE IN THE SAME?

GAH! I'm confused now!

CRABAPPLES! After a couple of good posts, looks like I've gone and got myself in trouble once again. <_<

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

*raises hand*

*jumps up and down*

WAIT.... I MEANT EMMA!

GAH! I'm confused now!

CRABAPPLES! After a couple of good posts, looks like I've gone and got myself in trouble once again. <_<

I am certain i know at least one blonde girl who wud slap u for that sister comment Jon! lol Im confused now about the whole thing lol as usual....you cant just block it out come on is that possible!

*raises hand*

*jumps up and down*

WAIT.... I MEANT EMMA!

GAH! I'm confused now!

your funnny :yesyes::rolleyes:

sorry for the double post: This is from the Q&A from yesterday:

http://twitter.com/#!/CINEMANIA_ES/status/85428964465717249

"besar a Emma me costó mucho", cien rupert Grint: "pero le diste un beso muy largo", apunta uno de los phelps

Something like this in a free translation:

"to kiss Emma, took much out of me" said Rupert "BUT you gave her a very long kiss" pointed one of the Phelps"

So... hehe. is it from when they where doing the chatlive think :yesyes:

*raises hand*

*jumps up and down*

WAIT.... I MEANT EMMA!

GAH! I'm confused now!

haha your really funny jon :P:lol:

I am certain i know at least one blonde girl who wud slap u for that sister comment Jon! lol Im confused now about the whole thing lol as usual....you cant just block it out come on is that possible!

You'd be surprised what the male mind is capable of Lolly. lol. :P

Seriously though... I think what Kristin has been saying is that Rupert's second comment, belies his first comment, when he said that the kiss was good, because you couldn't possibly believe the kiss was good AND block it out. I suppose you COULD say that his FIRST comment was just trying to be nice to Emma, but if you look at the whole body of evidence regarding these two, you know that Rupert meant what he said when he said the kiss was good. Therefore he is simply avoiding going into detail with his second answer (IF they are dating) in order to throw the media and public off from following them as they are two very private people. In that context, the second answer would not be surprising in the least. Just my thoughts lolly.

your funnny :yesyes::rolleyes:

sorry for the double post: This is from the Q&A from yesterday:

http://twitter.com/#!/CINEMANIA_ES/status/85428964465717249

"besar a Emma me costó mucho", cien rupert Grint: "pero le diste un beso muy largo", apunta uno de los phelps

Something like this in a free translation:

"to kiss Emma, took much out of me" said Rupert "BUT you gave her a very long kiss" pointed one of the Phelps"

So... hehe. is it from when they where doing the chatlive think :yesyes:

Yes!!!!!!! Here is the vid!!!:

http://www.lasexta.com/sextatv/cine/cual_fue_para_rupert_grint_la_escena_mas_dificil_de_toda_la_saga___besar_a_emma_watson/251203/6153

Take a look at the twins, they were like "I can't believe you said that!!" And the audience's reaction was amazing!!! :lol:

Yes!!!!!!! Here is the vid!!!:

http://www.lasexta.com/sextatv/cine/cual_fue_para_rupert_grint_la_escena_mas_dificil_de_toda_la_saga___besar_a_emma_watson/251203/6153

Take a look at the twins, they were like "I can't believe you said that!!" And the audience's reaction was amazing!!! :lol:

Transcript from part of interview (found on tumblr):

(about the hardest thing to shoot for DH2)

Rupert: This time around and this going to sound wrong but…..kissing Emma. *audience goes fucking nuts* I’m sure that a lot of guys are very jealous but uhm it was hard because I’ve known Emma since she was like 9 years old. It was just, whe we were leaning in, doing the kiss and our faces got closer and closer…..it was just a really really wrong feeling. So yeah that was probably the most difficult and I really had to kind of get really deep into uhmm Ron, in character..

James (the 3 of them saw DH2 that morning for the first time): It looked like you enjoyed it. *Rupert laughs, audience goes fucking nuts yet once again* You went on for quite a while.

Oliver: You did, it was a long kiss.

I just find it amusing how Rupes can't get the kiss out of his mind or stop talking about it...I can understand if they specifically ask him about it, but they just ask what scene was hard to shoot/do. He could easily say some sort of action sequence that was physically draining or Fred's death because that was emotionally draining - then he wouldn't have to blush or worry about follow up questions. He just wants to relive the memory (and/or try to throw us off their scent - but we know better!) ;)

Edited by rupert&emmagrint

I was going all CRAZY HAPPY when I saw this video!!!!!! ;)

FIRST of all reg-SPOT on...WHY bring up the kiss scene when he KNOWS that will only lead to embarrassment (which it did thanks to the twins hehe-LOVE THEM!!!!!! ;)); second-did yall see his facial expressions and BL-first off smiling when saying how it felt really wrong, second, he was rubbing his face before he started to talk about it and was drinking ALOT of water-sure sign of nervousness, third-I thought he was gonna smack J/O upside their heads!!! LOL But then said yeah it was cool about the kiss. ;)

Now onto my FAVORITE new R/E shippers (CLEARLY THEY ARE ;)): James and Oliver:

James: (the 3 of them saw DH2 that morning for the first time): It looked like you enjoyed it. *Rupert laughs, audience goes fucking nuts yet once again* You went on for quite a while. (Ok so here I was like YESSSSSSS ;))THEY WERE IN THEIR MOMENT AND COULDNT STOP ;) Now for someone who said it felt really wrong, you would have stopped rather quickly...just sayin ;)

Oliver: You did, it was a long kiss. (AGAIN YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-;)....anyway LONG kiss---you would want to finish it fast, which they both dont!!!!!!

If ya ask me, the twins KNOW SOMETHING-they were relentless w. Rupert on this point and he really did look like he wanted to smack them!! LOL...another thing, GREAT point reg- Rupert CHOSE to say the kiss...but my favorite part really was A) James and Oliver were immediately giggling when Rupert said "it felt wrong" and going on his spheal but even better-did it not sound to yall like it was rehearsed? Like say almost the exact words he used in his Attitude article? JUST SAYING.... :rolleye0012: TICK TOCK IS GETTING FASTER!!!!!!!! ;)

The twins are a riot, I feel as if it should almost be a requirement to have them and Dan at every interview Rupert and Emma give. :P

I apologize for not remembering who posted it here, but didn't someone say that Rupert and Emma and the rest of the cast wrote about what they were going to miss most from the set and the shoots? And Rupert mentioned Emma, something he can't seem to resist in any interview he gives as well, when he wrote that he would miss playing table tennis with her. For some reason when my pure and innocent mind read that comment the way it came across to me was that Rupert said, "I'm going to miss playing tongue tennis with Emma." :lostit::yesyes::rolleye0012:

Based on the reaction to the kiss jon, I would say I think you are RIGHT!!! LOL...btw BAD boy for saying that!!! LOL... also go check your PM when ya can! LOL....

I am going to say it here and first-they used tongue ;) My guess is they do this often now hehe....

Also, SO much for Rupert saying he couldnt remember the kiss and he GIVES DETAILS!!!! LOL....RUPERT, you and EMMA ARE BUSTED...the media may be dumb, but us R/E shippers KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) tick tock.... hehe

Kris,

I'm checking it out just now, and I Soooo want to listen to the interview clip, too bad I came on here late today and have to go to work shortly. >.< So I'm going to check it out in full when I get home. Thank you so much for sharing that though. :yesyes:

The interview clip if yas ask me was VERY telling....with R/E I notice you have listen to what is behind the words...do ya notice that we have never in any of the time they talk about the kiss have just flat out just never said that we are only good friends and I know people would love to see us date probably but we dont have those kind of feelings for each other or somethin along those lines...what do we get instead? It was hard, like a bro/sis, felt really wrong....they are BUSTED...Tick TOCK ;)

The press conference was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! Rupert didn't like to kiss Emma, but he can't stop to talk about it!!! Come on!!! :rolleyes: The Phelps twins were amazing!!! What they, Dan and Yates said about THE KISS makes me so excited!! :ohyeah:

Yes the twins were relentless i thought it was epic!They know he likes her for sure! lol I keep coming back to the same point its not nice or professional to say anything bad about kissing a costar regardless of how long you have known them. Dan and bonnie do not behave this way they say a bit awkward but you get on with it. These two harp on and on about the bro/sis thing! Yes Jon i posted what Rupert wrote for the book and he indeed did mention Emma lol the only one he mentioned i think. I love this image the story so far...its like our very own tick tock...

TICK TICK :wub: :wub: :wub: TOCK TOCK

OMG this is WAY toooooo funny- Rupert we missing a certain someone? ;)

Also WAY too much protest about the kiss= BUSTED, COVER UP REALITY ;) TICK..... tick....tick....

Edited by cbmac12

Hey girlies/Jon!!

I just got back from a 10 day trip to Niagara Falls in Canada, and Boston area for an herb conference.

Great time but no computer for 10 days!! :angry: Missed everybody-- :yesyes:

I think that Dan, Tom, Bonnie, and Phelps twins, are going to "BUST" both R/E. It's just way too obvious!!

I'm sure we'll hear something soon---Regis/Kelly will not let this KISS go unmentioned in the interviews.

I think both R/E are going to promote in different countries, BEFORE the movie, and then TOGETHER-AFTER the

movie comes out. I hope we get their siblings comments on the big "KISS"!!! <_<

Was that Rupert's sister sitting with the Phelps twins and Rupert at Wimbledon??

We have SOOOOO Missed yas!!!! SS!!!!! ;) OH yeah BIG time things have been happening...but the biggest was the twins calling Rupert and Emma out on the KISS-ya know the one where it is like kissing their sibling-the full blown snog, the one where they clearly used tongue, the one where it was a long kiss that lasted quite a while :rolleyes: Someone at another forum has tagged the sibling line as "the Elder Line" LOL!!!!!! Their name is astrid (I have to give her credit)...EVERYONE at R/E forum is like NO MORE SIBLING LINE-WE DONT BELIEVE IT WHATSOEVER. It really has become a joke at this point-I am telling yall, the CONSTANT mention of the Elder Line is to cover up the REal deal ;) TICK TOCK!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

Welcome back Dee! :lol: You should have stopped by (in Watervliet just exit 6A off Route 90 East):P between Niagra and Boston and I would have let you borrow the computer for some posts. lol :lol:

Glad to have you back though.

Is that REALLY Rupert making the dolls kiss Kristin? or did I hear that wrong???

No way Rupert does that for the camera's if he's not loving every minute of being asked and even teased about the kiss. Something is MOST DEFINITELY A FOOT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9Vn5kCasUo&feature=related

If ya ask me, the twins KNOW SOMETHING-they were relentless w. Rupert on this point and he really did look like he wanted to smack them!! LOL...another thing, GREAT point reg- Rupert CHOSE to say the kiss...but my favorite part really was A) James and Oliver were immediately giggling when Rupert said "it felt wrong" and going on his spheal but even better-did it not sound to yall like it was rehearsed? Like say almost the exact words he used in his Attitude article? JUST SAYING.... :rolleye0012: TICK TOCK IS GETTING FASTER!!!!!!!! ;)

Not just the Attitude article, but what Emma has said in the past. Emma has said he's gorgeous/good looking and millions of girls would want to kiss him, etc. Now Rupert's saying she's beautiful and guys would be jealous.

Just love how he says 'me and Hermione' instead of 'Ron and Hermione' when he made the dolls kiss - which he didn't have to do but CHOSE AGAIN to bring up the kiss. He could've made them run from Nagini, just say they were in the chamber of secrets getting basilik fangs - anything but recreate with dolls the hardest thing they've had to do. I wonder if Emma's seen that video yet.

Tick tock and we never ever stop!

Soulsister we have missed you! The last ten days here in shipperville have been mental!!! Ha ha Rupert has been givingus so many hints Nd now the twins have dropped a bomb! Lol dont get me started on those dolls..... Hello mr grint your supposed to be subtle and at least try and look like nothing is goin on!!! Ha ha he just cant and its brill!!! Imagine emma watching that!!! I bet she fell off her chair again! Lol

TICK TOCK it just gets better and better

Not just the Attitude article, but what Emma has said in the past. Emma has said he's gorgeous/good looking and millions of girls would want to kiss him, etc. Now Rupert's saying she's beautiful and guys would be jealous.

Just love how he says 'me and Hermione' instead of 'Ron and Hermione' when he made the dolls kiss - which he didn't have to do but CHOSE AGAIN to bring up the kiss. He could've made them run from Nagini, just say they were in the chamber of secrets getting basilik fangs - anything but recreate with dolls the hardest thing they've had to do. I wonder if Emma's seen that video yet.

Tick tock and we never ever stop!

Soulsister we have missed you! The last ten days here in shipperville have been mental!!! Ha ha Rupert has been givingus so many hints Nd now the twins have dropped a bomb! Lol dont get me started on those dolls..... Hello mr grint your supposed to be subtle and at least try and look like nothing is goin on!!! Ha ha he just cant and its brill!!! Imagine emma watching that!!! I bet she fell off her chair again! Lol

TICK TOCK it just gets better and better

REG- PERFECT post :) I KNOW...I was SO thinking the same thing-- Rupert has the dolls in his hand (yes Jon that was Rupert with the dolls LOL) and CHOOSES to re-enact R/Hr kissing-I was going all :wub: when he says ME and Hermione...but yes once again DIDNT have to choose the KISS and he DOES...also, I know this was ever so subtle, but when he went to place the Hermione figurine down, he placed it VERY gently and made sure it was standing up-the reason I saw that was because he threw the Dumbledore out of the way and even his own he just laid down. I know that is the craziest thing to point out but I just thought it was really interesting with how soft his hands were with placing the Hermione figurine down. AND YES he said this go round NOT she is lovely, but that she is a very pretty girl!!!! I was like that is the FIRST time I have ever heard him call her that-I know we have heard him call her attractive but I think every girl loves to hear their guy call them not just pretty but added bonus "very pretty" :)

Tick Tock...Rupert I think is ready to explode with letting it out about him and Emma...I think these 2 made a pact that they would wait-wayyyyyy too many things happening...yes the TWINS I LOVE...now I know the Twins could of course just be ribbing Rupert, but when ya see the conference, Oliver (I think LOL) immediately gets this look on his face that screams LIAR Rupert LOL-when Rupert said it was really wrong, that's when Oliver starts giggling and James is snickering as well LOL...the rest well we know how the rest went down. But guys here, (is it really only Jon! LOL thats ok if it is we love yas for representing your gender ;))-dont guys rib other guys when the guy REALLY likes a girl and will SO give them a hard time? ;) just sayin hehe... Anyway TICK TOCK TICK TIC TICK TOCK....Jon that clock is GOLD!!!! ;)YESSS yall to see if Emma did see that vid with the dolls, she probably would fall out of her chair laughing-he makes her laugh like no one else afterall ;)

Edited by cbmac12