The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Ha ha through dumbledore outta the way!!! Lol he was very careful with his hermione alright! I thought the whole spainish press they have done was both hilarious and telling! Rupert may as well have i love emma tattooed on his forehead! I have never seen he be so obvious before and it will only become more aparent i think when they start doing press together. I would love to be interviewing them.... I wud catch them out! Id be like Rupert you said you couldnt rem the kiss but yet you were chatting away about it? Amd emma you say hes like your brother and yet you gush like a loved up puppy?! Ha ha then id corner dan! Id be like so how long have you known?! Ha ha i hope someone actually has the guts to call them on their flirting etc! Regis and kelly will be great this year i bet! Lol cant wait ! Tick tick tock it just can stop!

Edited by Tick tock
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! Emma tatooed on his forehead ;) Brilliant!!! ;)

That press conference was WE SOLD THEM OUT SAYS THE TWINS ;) Rupert pretty much all but screamed EMMALAND ;) He was smiling, trying to rack his brain on remembering his "lines" hehe....we know Rupert and now the whole world will know too ;) WOHOOO :ohyeah: btw after that press conference and James/Oliver's comments....R/E (whispers: they used tongue) ;)

TICK FREAKIN TOCK

"He has the nicest nature of anyone I have ever met. So down-to-earth. So solid. He’s my rock."

— Emma Watson on Rupert Grint, Entertainment Weekly

Isn't adorable what she said? :wub:

Yall I am tearing up!!!!!!!!!! OMG SO CLOSE..... SO CLOSE..... TICK TOCK SO CLOSE :lostit:

Ok uh girls, we call our guys our rocks meaning OUR GUYS, meaning our boyfriends/husbands...OH MY GOSH....

Edited by cbmac12

Where is REG AND SOUL SISTER AND EVERYONE!!!! LOL....

Yall you don't call your friend and def not your brother your ROCK...that is something reserved for the man in your life. OMG... SO FREAKIN CLOSE NOW.... :ohyeah::ohyeah:

thefreedictionary.com definition

ROCK

4. One that is similar to or suggestive of a mass of stone in stability, firmness, or dependability

:yesyes:

TIME TO ROCK AROUND THE TICK TOCK CLOCK! :ohyeah::ohyeah:

lol Jen. :rofl:

Time for me to pass out in a euphoric medicinal haze.

OMG I think I'm having halucinations now of Rupert/Emma and little, beautiful, red headed children running all over the place.

could it be that Emma wasn't JUST talking about Hermione and Ron when she was wishing for that? :o:rolleye0012:

Yeah he has to say something cute back and he will. She said nice things about Dan too but it was something about making her think etc

BUT

DAN MAKES HER THINK RUPERT MAKES HER FEEL :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Im actually having heart failure here i cant believe she said it

HA HA Apologies im just sooo excited now! We have been waiting for something like this for a long time! Im giving it a break now too....wait til the others come lol. they will think we've lost our minds....

TICK TICK :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: TOCK TOCK FELLOW SHIPPERS

Yeah he has to say something cute back and he will. She said nice things about Dan too but it was something about making her think etc

BUT

DAN MAKES HER THINK RUPERT MAKES HER FEEL :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Im actually having heart failure here i cant believe she said it

This!!!!!!!!!! I think Rupert is the one who can make her stagger.

It looks as if Emma and Rupert are going to have to hang a sign on the door that states...

DON'T COME A KNOCKIN' WHEN OUR SHIP GOES A ROCKIN'!" :whaa:

:puh: awwww come on.... it needed to be said and who else was gonna say it besides a guy any way! :doh:

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

LOL Jon!! That was funny!! :rofl:

Just wait until the entire cast gets together next week--I'm waiting for Dan, Tom, Matthew, James, Oliver and Bonnie to start

tipping the boat. I bet they'll all recount different things R/E have done over the years. :yesyes:

Ya just gotta admit, Rupert is the "Master of Quirk"!! <_< I loved his Donald Trump comment.

tick :ohyeah: tock, oink oink cluck cluck

OMG!!!! :ohyeah:

This so makes up for my long day at work! I seriously squealed when I read the article on Snitchseeker. My heart is exploding with happiness. The only time I've personally heard someone call someone else their rock is husband/wives. In fact, the last time I heard it was at a wedding and it was part of their vows. And NO mention of a brother-sister thing - the only brother-sister reference was for Dan and Emma.

Gah, I need to see an interview with them together like yesterday.

And I do love how he handled Hermione's doll with care - great catch!

I'm so glad my boss gave me a 4 day weekend because I'm going to buy the EW magazine first thing tomorrow!

TICK TOCK, TICK ROCK!!!!

Sorry for double posting....

I've read over the Snitchseeker scan of the article again. It refers to Emma as the "future Mrs. Ron Weasley" and mentions how Chris Columbus says "she was Hermione." It also says Rupert was born to play Ron (and how he even won a Ron look-alike contest a year before being cast as Ron). It does NOT mention or hint at Dan being Harry, but it does point out Dan and Emma' brother-sister relationship.

I think Entertainment Weekly ships Ronpert+Emmione and knows something ;)

Me again...I tried to edit my last post, but it wouldn't let me...

Anyway, I read that Prince William gave a speech shortly after his wedding and he called Kate his rock.

So, he's her rock, can make her laugh like no one else, has the nicest nature, and IS the Ron-type character she needs in her life - not to mention I'm 99.99% sure he gave her the chickens = husband material.

Oh, I think someone mentioned this. But Rupert recently listed 'good dresser' as a quality he likes in a girl. That struck me as odd at first because of his whole 'quirky girls' thing and while you can be quirky and a good dresser, I equate quirky with a funky, I don't care if this matches style, and good dresser with Emma's style.