The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THATs what happens when REG posts-a million posts ;) hehe-I am GIDDY SHIPPER...it is currentyl 8:30AM here-I am AWAKE-now let me say this-I NEVER wake up before 9 if I can help it and I have been up since 7!!! THIS is what R/E love does to me-wakes me up all happy!!!! ;)

Ok time for my wackiness this morning-this is what my brain does first thing in the morning...what IF the whole bro/sis line is code for I love you to each other ;) JUST SAYIN... ;) we know that line died a LONG time ago...hehe

HER ROCK... again I cant get over this--yes wedding vows people do call each other their rock-this is not a term you use just for someone you see as a friend or even a brother. THIS IS HUSBAND term...

Yess when I saw how CAREFULLY he handled the Hermione doll I was like awww Rupert, it is just her image in a figurine! You wont her!! :wub:

Emma likes a guy with a good sense of humor and kind and intelligent (hmmm who do we know that fits this criteria? :unsure: ) hehehe And hmm who do we know is a good dresser again :unsure: HEHEHEHEEE WOOHOOOOOO

DW!!! Where have you been!!! (Molly Weasley voice ;))....that vid is in spanish-I dont know how to post it :( SORRY!!!!

I'm loving everything on here. But I appear to be missing something. Where is the footage of this press conference and/or the interview with Rupert and the dolls please? :)

Spain press conference - it's an hour long and kiss question is towards second half I believe, but the whole interview is nice/fun:

http://vimeo.com/25706483

Rupes making the dolls kiss:

http://www.cuatro.com/el-hormiguero/videos/final-harry-potter/20110629ctoultpro_28/

Wow ive missed a lot here havent i??? cbmac and tt going crazy for one!!!! ye two are nuts. Alas somethiing great happens in shipperville a true sign! She would never call him her rock unless he was something more than a friend/brother there is NOOOO way.

Lovin all the posts everyone

TICK TOCKING NEVER STOPPING

REG ya rock :) Way to find these!!!

HEHE Lollipop, TT and I are not crazy, we like to think of ourselves as overly enthusiastic ;) hehe...HER ROCK... I still cant get over it. "This is Rupert, my rock" (Emma) ;)

Do you guys believe in signs? I do.

I got the Harry Potter Entertainment Weekly yesterday. On p. 103 & 105, there's a teaser ad for a new show on Starz network. There's a closeup of a spark lighting up the end of a bomb. And guess what the caption is on top - 'Tick tock'

I swear my eyes bugged out and a grin spread on my face. :D

TICK TOCK....soon to be BOOM!

Well girlies/Jon, not long now--I imagine both R/E will do some

interviews TOGETHER!! Her ROCK--I see the word TRUST too!!

It takes years to lay the foundation (TRUST), and become a solid

ROCK!!

I can't wait to see if they'll be fashion coordinates on the red carpet!!

I see that Larry King is coming back July 10, to do an entire show

on HP!!! And don't get me started on Regis/Kelly!! :ohyeah:

tick :ohyeah: tock oink oink cluck cluck--BAM!!!!!!

Emma looking at her rock, I mean Rupert! ;)

Luciana you always find great pics and videos!!!

Ha ha i love it!

Do you guys believe in signs? I do.

I got the Harry Potter Entertainment Weekly yesterday. On p. 103 & 105, there's a teaser ad for a new show on Starz network. There's a closeup of a spark lighting up the end of a bomb. And guess what the caption is on top - 'Tick tock'

I swear my eyes bugged out and a grin spread on my face. :D

TICK TOCK....soon to be BOOM!

Ha ha i love it!!! I believe in signs and i think many of the others do here too! This gets better and better everyday! All good things to come shippers!

TICK TICK TOCK

Well girlies/Jon, not long now--I imagine both R/E will do some

interviews TOGETHER!! Her ROCK--I see the word TRUST too!!

It takes years to lay the foundation (TRUST), and become a solid

ROCK!!

I can't wait to see if they'll be fashion coordinates on the red carpet!!

I see that Larry King is coming back July 10, to do an entire show

on HP!!! And don't get me started on Regis/Kelly!! :ohyeah:

tick :ohyeah: tock oink oink cluck cluck--BAM!!!!!!

Ok SO no joke Luciana... I was watching TV a few days ago and that clip (the first pic) is advertised but you dont see who Emma is looking at (it is called the HP experience on Infinity cable) and I slowed it down because I saw Emma had her "only Rupert grin" and was like that has to be her ginger man she is looking at-well here's the thing-they didnt show Rupert, they just showed the back of his head like that first pic- SO I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!! LOL

REG and TICK TOCK- I MORE than believe in signs yall-the signs have been there awhile now and we will be doing TICK TOCK and BOOM well more like : :ohyeah: BOOM ;)

SOUL SISTER- YESSSSSSSSSSS LARRY KING's SPECIAL!!!!! I SO cant wait....Regis/Kelly- I would die laughing if Emma brought 2 pictures with her-one of Dan and the other of her ROCK-Regis: "So it is Radcliffe you like right"...Emma (brings out pics).."Regis. Ok now you see this picture (holds up Dan's) he is like my brother. But this guy here, (holds up Rupert's), he is my rock". ;) hehe.... Look at me I am a drunk w. happy shipper LOL

Also when you say trust SS, the thing I remember most was Emma telling an interviewer she was getting her driver's license and didnt tell anyone she was going for it that day except Rupert-TRUST-she only felt comfortable enough to tell her Rupes. To me that lil moment was like WOW, to only tell Rupert.

TICK FREAKIN TOCK YALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Spain press conference - it's an hour long and kiss question is towards second half I believe, but the whole interview is nice/fun:

http://vimeo.com/25706483

Rupes making the dolls kiss:

http://www.cuatro.com/el-hormiguero/videos/final-harry-potter/20110629ctoultpro_28/

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

The press conference is so much fun! I love James and Olivers' responses to Rupert talking about the kiss ;)

It's interesting that he brought up the COS/kiss in the doll interview himself. Clearly he just wanted an excuse to make the dolls kiss! haha Oh I so can't wait for the premiere!!

I mean he EASILY could have been all goofy and demonstrated Ron and Hermione running away making goofy sounds or showing them arguing even LOL!!!! BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO what does he show? THE KISS-he is all SMILES too (love the twins wolf whistles hehe)...also, again he places the Hermione doll down gently like he is afraid to break her AWWWWWWWW

ANY DAY NOW-tick tock................ ;)

HAVE YALL SEEN the BTS clip of R/E on the last day!????? OMG... just watch....

:lostit::whaa: Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the most beautiful R/E moment I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! I really love how she is comforting him, poor baby he is so sad!!!!!! And the way she looks at him, it's so sweet!!!!! :wub:

^when i keep looking at the movement i swear she kiss him but i could be wrong

HEHEHEHHE.... we did it=we got LOLLY to do ALL CAPS ;) THAT shows your faith my fellow shipper-the signs are SCREAMING AT THIS POINT!!!!!!!!! ;)

but i also love how the sis/bro comforting each other

No bro/sis there im afraid!!cbmac that is just too sweet omg look at her face! She looks like shes whispering something to him awww :wub: and lolly all caps yay!!! Its about time!

Edited by Tick tock

Yeah I know!!!!!!!!! ;) When I saw that I was like :whaa:

tRuE, we do think she does kiss him on the cheek-the video was so fast that you couldnt tell but the way she leans into him...this looks like a wife comforting her husband...I just get no bro/sis vibes from these 2 and have never gotten that vibe from them except MAYBE when she was 14 and he was 15. Even then I have my doubts ;)

TICK TOCK.....

:rofl: OMG that is CLASSIC....I love it!!!! Yeah nope Rupe, it took yall we know between 4-6 takes ;) hehe....the downplaying of the kiss this past year= BUSTED....what do you do when ya dont want to be discovered? Oh it was nothing, yeah like kissing your sibling, etc... translation: :drool: cant stop thinking of the kiss w. Emma. ;) Oh Rupert boy...you and your girl are BUSTED.