The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Ummmm...I just saw Seventeen Magazine, and Emma admitted having a crush on Tom

Felton during the first two movies. She's sneaky as she always mentions others

like Tom and Dan, but NEVER her ROCK in all her interviews. Very interesting Emma!! :rolleye0012:

I think they both agreed to keep tight on their relationship until AFTER the release of DH2. They won't

be able to hide it any longer!! <_<

tick :ohyeah: tock oink oink cluck cluck--and whatever other animals they might acquire!! LOL!!!

Edited by soulsister
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww you are behind the news my fellow shippa ;) YESSS Emma DID admit to it hehe--I remember they were talking about it a few years ago...YEPPERS...one man who is kept quiet about-gee I wonder why? ;) I AGREE DEE-nothing til after DH2 is released will they REVEAL....tick tock---your animals comment!!!! LOL!!!!!!!! ;)

Looks like Rupert owns the "Ford Anglia"--Kinda cool how he's collecting all

the HP memorabilia for their little gingers. Can you imagine how cute that

will be when they tell their kids the story of how mommy and daddy met--reading them

all the books, and watching the videos with them!! They'll have lots of props too:Privet Drive sign,

some wands, time turner etc etc.....all I have to say is AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

tick :ohyeah: tock oink oink cluck cluck

Ummmm...I just saw Seventeen Magazine, and Emma admitted having a crush on Tom

Felton during the first two movies. She's sneaky as she always mentions others

like Tom and Dan, but NEVER her ROCK in all her interviews. Very interesting Emma!! :rolleye0012:

I think they both agreed to keep tight on their relationship until AFTER the release of DH2. They won't

be able to hide it any longer!! <_<

tick :ohyeah: tock oink oink cluck cluck--and whatever other animals they might acquire!! LOL!!!

I have 1 question and please don't get mad at me but what happens if after final film comes out & there is no romance what are you guys going to do then?

I have a question, why do you hate us that much that you even bother coming here? We are having fun and that is all that matters...plus we dont know what could happen. I dont get why it is your mission right now to tick us off by bringing your negativity over here. We are not disrespectful towards R/E-we have this thread because of their amazing chemistry and obvious attraction for each other. I dont nor have ever shipped a RL couple before but there is something there I cant nor can other R/E shippers explain. Until we are proven otherwise then fine, but in the mean time we ship them. So either add something meaningful to our discussions or please do not bother posting at all. But I feel that your only reason to come here is to bother us. So if that is your reason, I will tell all the R/E shippers right now to just ignore your posts should you decide to post your negative thoughts here or in the R/Hr thread. The only reason I didnt ignore this post was because I am tired of having your negativity 2 days in a row now. I am sorry that your favs didnt end up together, R/HR DO end up together and R/E were always able to show that awesome amazing chemistry that sadly D/E didnt have past GoF time. SO with that said either write nice things here or dont post at all. What I really dont get is why you have decided to be so confrontational with us. We dont head to the D/E thread or H/Hr thread so why come here when you clearly are not even a fan or shipper of our favs? We love D/E as siblings with each other-very sweet and as for the trio-they have a bond that wont quit-it will last for all time.

I'm not trying to start an argument, i'm just asking a question. yes i'm h/ hr & d/e shipper but i already made my piece with the fact that in the books they don't end up together i'm hoping just like you guys for r/e that d/e happen in future but if it doesn't i can live with that but can you guys also live with the fact that r/e doesn't happen, that's all am asking. also I think that if emma doesn't end with neither dan or rupert, the three of them will always have a bond no matter what happens to them in the future.

Edited by flowerpower

I have 1 question and please don't get mad at me but what happens if after final film comes out & there is no romance what are you guys going to do then?

I don't know, what could it happen? We love Rupert and Emma's relationship, and we know they like each other, but if they doesn't admit it I won't jump from a bridge!!

I don't know, what could it happen? We love Rupert and Emma's relationship, and we know they like each other, but if they doesn't admit it I won't jump from a bridge!!

Luciana dont even bother...also, Occulus thanks for posting!! :)

I wont get mad or be rude towards you. I can safely say that most if not all the people who post here accept different opinions and different ideas regarding the ship. In saying that i wud also like to say that we here in shipperville dont live our lives for Rupert and Emma getting together so i don think its a case of what are we going to do. We have discussed it here on many occasions that should they not end up together and ended up happy with other people then so be it and we wish them all the best regardless of who they end up with. I also would like to say we see The electricity and chemistry between these two and thats why we ship them. Most of the people i know here have never shipped R/L couples before but its our opinion they are attracted to one another and so until someone says i do we will continue to ship them. We dont put other ships down or post negative thoughts about the other ships so i dont see the prob in us still shipping here should there be no reveal as we dont impeed on anyone elses beliefs or in other threads. We will continue to ship even if there is no reveal because we see the dynamic and chemistry between them. Just as you will prob always hope for D/E pairing we will always hope for R/E!

Tick Tock, way to go for being so eloquent and classy... with that said, agree with everything. Will the world stop turning if they are not together? Of course not-we come here to discuss things we have seen over the years and continue to see more recently. We have also made some fun bonds on here and I for one am happy for that! :) The people who ship R/E are very cool, sweet, down to earth, and sane (well some hehe ;) KIDDING YALL)...but really we see a bond that happened between 2 people that you very often dont get to see in their industry. With that said, they clearly all 3 share this bond, but clearly the way they interact w. each other is different, which is so sweet and adorable. Anyway we will continue to ship them and enjoy our discussions right yall :)

Not particularly, no,†Tom told British television show Daybreak when asked if Emma had ever confessed her romantic feelings. “We are going back quite a few years here. I remember hearing on the grapevine something along those lines, but Emma and I have been friends for many years. There is certainly no spark there, I am afraid to say.â€

This ^^ is coming from an interview with Tom Felton and about Emmas crush on him. I only post this part of what he said because I thought about this line I remember hearing on the grapevine something along those lines.That was his respond and I understand it as he heard on-set rumours about Emma having a crush on him.

And I was thinking how likely do you thing it that on set rumours from cast mates about Rupert and/or Emma having a crush on each other?

Do you guys think that they who known these two for so long sees what shippers see. Ofcourse nobody here knows but just speculate a little for me.. ;)

Hugs Hailie for posting this!!!! ;) LOL That was tooo cute and what a great question about R/E--we dont know ;) We know Dan seems to be a shipper LOL and now Tom- I do remember Tom saying on camera those 2 have a natural way that only they can have (something along those lines LOL) when he was interviewed on HBP.

Well, there's just way TOO much evidence with R/E, both in their own words, actions and their BL.

Even people who know nothing about HP--when they see their pics together, they go "are they together"??--

"what a cute couple"!!

I personally have never shipped anybody, but R/E have a bond, that's full of TRUST-LOVE-RESPECT for

each other. I TRUST the Universe, which is absolute and unfailing. These 2 are both "old souls" that

have come together. There's no other way to explain their relationship. :yesyes:

Here's Emma "setting the table" for their relationship:C'mon it's from the Grint!!!

My link

Also, when in doubt, go here:

My link

Edited by soulsister

i love rupert and emma but why is he going back on his words about the kiss making it sound so awful. one of my friends that don't ship anything at all, was just talking about them because she was bored saying he probably trying to hurt her through his word because they probably have a thing going and all that rumour between her and johnny was going around the internet, an all it probably got him mad and hurt he is showing it threw his words she also said look how fast emma and her people quick to deny that she is dating that johnny guy and when last i heard about rupert and that other girl (georgia groome) of course doing anything even if his life is private or he is hiding his feelings from us the public and after that she starts ranting about there are other actor and actress that do kissing scene and have realife girlfriend and boyfriend and they don't act like those two who are makin a big deal about exchanging saliva :)she crazy but i love my best friend.

this what the last thing she said before she finally left for the pool

if he is not dating georgia groome he is dating emma watson or vice - versa

Ha ha Shes not crazy true! She made some valid points however i dont think he is being horrible about it. I think they are using the same lines as previous years but changed the wording perhaps. He is basically saying its uncomfortable because he has known her for so long. I think he is trying to distract from the truth....make us believe there is nothing there. However watch his facial expressions when he is talking about the kiss....Emmas too they both give it away. Their facial expressions the gushing, smiling and general nervous-ness all betray the words they speak. Just watch and actors and actresss dont usually go on about how uncomfortable it was or awkwards they appear professional at all times. Again look at Dan and Bonnie....they both have known each other just as long and have admitted it was awkward but they dont go on half as much as our two. Lol so keep the faith and rem watch their expressions dont listen to the words and you will see it! :)

Tick Tock True :)

Emma said "it was intense and kinda cute" (about the kiss). Rupert said the same words that he said in Madrid, come on Rups! you can say the truth!!! :rolleyes:

I read the Guardian's Observer article on Rupert and he said that the kiss was a small, small moment and was an anticlimax. To be honest, my heart sank a little, but then the writer goes on to say that Rupert looks "sleepier" when the topic of Emma/the kiss comes up and brings up how Rupert avoids personal questions in an offhand way. The interview was weeks before the Spain press so I'd like to think that that was Rupert's way of not making a big deal about the kiss. Perhaps being with the twins made him more relaxed. Again, if it was a small moment, why make those dolls kiss and bring it up when you're not specifically asked about it.

I saw that video too. I like how Emma's voice gets quieter and she has that little smile when she says it's kinda cute and good (had to replay it several times to hear her properly). And of course Rupert gives his scripted answer.

I read the Guardian's Observer article on Rupert and he said that the kiss was a small, small moment and was an anticlimax. To be honest, my heart sank a little, but then the writer goes on to say that Rupert looks "sleepier" when the topic of Emma/the kiss comes up and brings up how Rupert avoids personal questions in an offhand way. The interview was weeks before the Spain press so I'd like to think that that was Rupert's way of not making a big deal about the kiss. Perhaps being with the twins made him more relaxed. Again, if it was a small moment, why make those dolls kiss and bring it up when you're not specifically asked about it.

I saw that video too. I like how Emma's voice gets quieter and she has that little smile when she says it's kinda cute and good (had to replay it several times to hear her properly). And of course Rupert gives his scripted answer.

I don't know if this changes something, but that interview was made before he saw the movie. I think when he saw the movie for the first time, he became more enthusiastic about it. :yesyes:

I think he's messing with his fans. Don't forget he's a comedian, and he really didn't say much in this interview. The Guardian is a

rag newspaper. :tongue0020: Notice he uses the word TRUST--he doesn't know who he can TRUST. He TRUSTS Emma, and I think like Jen

said previously, they read all the forums. When DH2 was previewed in Chicago, remember what the fans said re:KISS???!!! 30 sec!!!! and

everybody applauded and screamed. He can't use the bro-sis act anymore, so he's taking the "no big deal" route. :yesyes:

Of the long-awaited kiss – it finally happens in the new film – Grint says, "Such a small, small moment. Yeah, that's going to be a bit of an anticlimax." And just like that, a decade of slow burn anticipation is casually swatted. Grint has always managed to avoid questions about any real-life girlfriends in a similarly offhand way. Yeah, sort of, maybe. Not, um, yet. He once suggested that he might have more time for girls once filming had finished on Potter.

Well? "Um," he says. "I'm not sure that I really want it at the moment." Any close shaves? "I don't know. I've always been open for it to happen. But it's never been something that I've felt I've needed."

Four days after our meeting, anyway, a Sunday tabloid reports that Grint is in a relationship with an actress called Georgia Groome, star of 2008 film Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. Maybe Grint was the fibber, maybe the tabloid; "a close pal" is the story's source. In Soho Grint tells me he's never suffered a kiss-and-tell, but when I ask if he feels at risk of it he says:

"Yeah. I do think about that. It's always in the back of your head. Not so much kiss and tell. Just the trusting. With anyone, even with friends. You've got to think of what people's intentions are." The thought of being sold out must make him angry, I say. "I can't remember the last time I got angry," he says.

Ya guys I am not kidding when I say this but I really do believe they are secretly dating moreso than ever now...Rupert's rehearsed answers, smiling while saying the answer, Emma looking like she won the lottery when she was talking about the kiss (the eyes NEVER lie)-his eyes, look down (SIGN OF LYING), her eyes, look away (SIGN OF LYING), Emma's eyes when looking directly at the interviewer mentioning the kiss, LOTTERY WINNER ;) Her it was "kind of cute, but good"--that smile/smirk-she cant hide it anymore. I think personally Emma is ready to explode to the world that she and Rupert are together. Also, 10 years of waiting-personally I was not thinking about them kissing until around OOTP time. LOL SOOOO Em-thinking to 10 years ago LOL-kidding :) But really, I love their answers because I have never seen 2 actors, professional actors have to discuss a kiss CONSTANTLY as they do. Also, Rupert, change your line hot ginger hunk-"known Emma since she was 9"...we can put your mouth on mute and recite what you will say ;) hehe....Emma's new interview on GMTV ;)..... LOOK HOW RED/EXCITED this girl is.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49pBeQzxbmA

TICK TOCK GETTING READY TO PLAY THE FIREWORKS THEME ;):ohyeah::ohyeah: