The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:whaa::whaa: OMG THAT WAS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH a certain ginger is in trouble NOW!!!!!!! ;) Wait til he gets home ;) LOL!!!!!!!!!! Emma's face!!!!!! Thats what I picture Hermione to react to when Ron is saying things ;) hehe....this was AWESOME....

:whaa::whaa: OMG THAT WAS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH a certain ginger is in trouble NOW!!!!!!! ;) Wait til he gets home ;) LOL!!!!!!!!!! Emma's face!!!!!! Thats what I picture Hermione to react to when Ron is saying things ;) hehe....this was AWESOME....

I really believe more than ever--- COVERING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Emma did a goooood performance hehe.... ;)

The way they're standing reminds me of the NMAs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME3t1_Rp_g0&feature=player_embedded

Ya beat me to it!!! ;)

Ok first off- look at the BL and facial expressions AGAIN... Emma bites that lip when he moved closer to her, his hands were in front of him behind Emma, Emma was all smiles nervous and playing with those hands of hers-at the end-where do his hands go? We dont know because we cant see them-but watch those cheshire cat grins at the end-also Matthew and Tom are both grinning as well (just sayin :rolleye0012: )

TICK TOCK.... hehehe......

WOW!! That's one of the BEST so far!! I loved the two that were interviewing them. Did

you see how they were laughing in disbelief at Rupert. What did Rupes do, OBLIVIATE his

memory of the KISS??!! :rofl: Emma is really ready to reveal--you can tell. I think

Rupes is just plain trying to be humorous about their relationship. Also, notice the ALWAYS

on his t-shirt. He said Emma will "ALWAYS" be a part of my life". I think he's giving us some

hints. ***snickers***

Kris--yea, she's biting her lip and Rupes has that cute grin on his face!! <_<

I've noticed how Emma has really "Perked up"--pun intended <_< since coming home

to her ginger!! :yesyes:

Did you guys read that Dan has a girlfriend!! He's even saying he wants several kids--that

would make sense since he's an only child. Good for him!! :yesyes:

tick :ohyeah: tock oink oink cluck cluck

http://www.youtube.com/

try that or copy and paste it ;) Watch the handshe is like Houdini-one sec they are there, the next they are gone ;)

dang it wont be let me post the vid address without it showing up....

try this: www. youtube. com/watch?v=ME3t1_Rp_g0

obviously put it all together....

DEE...ITA....with EVERYTHING ya said!!!! ;)

Edited by cbmac12

LOOKIE LOOKIE LOOKIE ;)

btw THIS IS NOT A MANIP- it is of them introducing the live HP premiere together (along w. Tom and Matthew).

Edited by cbmac12

LOOKIE LOOKIE LOOKIE ;)

btw THIS IS NOT A MANIP- it is of them introducing the live HP premiere together (along w. Tom and Matthew).

OMG good cap!!!!

Did you see a new BTS that it shows Yates's face while they are filming THE KISS scene? He is happy like a child in a toy store!!! :ohyeah: Also, it hears someone saying wohoo!! in the background. This scene is gonna be epic!! :yesyes:

OMG good cap!!!!

Did you see a new BTS that it shows Yates's face while they are filming THE KISS scene? He is happy like a child in a toy store!!! :ohyeah: Also, it hears someone saying wohoo!! in the background. This scene is gonna be epic!! :yesyes:

OMG sooooo much is going on today LOL. All the posts are deadly! I cannot get over the group interview and rupert and emma the touching giggling where were those hands? The bts in the room of requirement is soooo cute rupert nearly knocking her over ha ha Dan asks Emma if she is okay and Rupert says yeah yeah. ha ha The photocal was today and emma looked stunning

http://www.rupertgrintphotogallery.com/displayimage.php?pid=81389&fullsize=1

http://www.rupertgrintphotogallery.com/displayimage.php?pid=81400&fullsize=1

we are getting soo much good stuff at the mo its hard to keep up....not long now

Roll on Regis and Kelly they will defo give us some goodies!!! WHOOP WOO TICK TOCK!

so many are out there btw ;)

LOOK AT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAH!!!!!! ;) TICK TOCK....so close..... ;)

Good lord Kris!! Was that pic just taken?? What a beautiful dress she's wearing!! Rupes has that

look on his face thinking "LOOKY LOOKY SHE'S ALL MINE"!!!! :whaa: She knows how to make her ginger

man snap with delight!! <_<

TICK :ohyeah: TOCK OINK OINK CLUCK CLUCK--and hurry up with that goat!!

HEHEHE... today it was taken ;) It was just them for the photocall sigh-my wish came true...now just for that other wish already LOL....one needs to crack already!!!!! ;)

ARENT they ALL LOVE.... ;) AWWWWWW SO HOT!!!!!!!

Edited by cbmac12