The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

What is your favourite line?

Emma Watson: I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another idea to get us killed or worse expelled.

Rupert Grint: She needs to sort out her priorities. I say bloody a lot. Yates: How about, "That's my girlfriend you numb tease" (in part 2)

:lostit: I can't believe Yates said that!!! I'm loving him!!!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8009850/Emma_Watson_HPPhotocallLondon_J0001_011.jpg.html

HIDING SOMETHING BEHIND THOSE SMIRKS ;)

ok so THIS is my FAVORITE ;) it looks so not posed ;)

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8009855/Emma_Watson_HPPhotocallLondon_J0001_014.jpg.html

Btw R/E stayed to do these couple shots while everyone else went inside ;)

Ummmm....I'm betting EVERYBODY didn't go inside--Tom, James, Oliver, Bonnie, Evanna--I bet they were making

them both laugh--especially in your favorite pic!! I bet they said something like--"Just admit you two are in love"!! :ohyeah:

I just love that dress on her--so does Rupes! :excited:

Ya know the song I hear in my head when I see these current pics of them? Bruno Mars "Just the Way You Are" ;)

Btw Emma answered about the kiss at the press conference- she did BEAUTIFULLY...she said it was awkward because they got soaked by a bucket of water--- not the actual kissing was awkward....LOVE IT...Rupert was just smiling away ;) Here's the link:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid871166280001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAACkAQxo~,JbFjHxgqCuak3gK2T7u3p0eDyamGmIu2&bctid=1041196491001

LET THE TICK TOCK BEGIN YALL.....

From press there:

The actress, who has recently admitted she has struggled to find a boyfriend because men find her success intimidating greeted Rupert Grint, who plays Ron Weasley with a warm embrace.

:rolleye0012::rolleye0012::rolleye0012: WHY would the media feel the need to write that???? I mean Emma has known Rupert since they were lil kids-WHY would the media NOW be saying this-they know they have worked/best mates with each other since they were kids-nothing new...so WHY is the media now pointing this out?

ttttttttiiiiiiccccckkkk.....

Edited by cbmac12

i just read this article in which dan says he and emma give each other dating advice. I find this really funny. I bet i know who he is giving emma advice on ;) i wonder is he's giving rupert dating advice to. i can soo imagine dan trying to matchmake them. I love that idea!

Ya know the song I hear in my head when I see these current pics of them? Bruno Mars "Just the Way You Are" ;)

Btw Emma answered about the kiss at the press conference- she did BEAUTIFULLY...she said it was awkward because they got soaked by a bucket of water--- not the actual kissing was awkward....LOVE IT...Rupert was just smiling away ;) Here's the link:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid871166280001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAACkAQxo~,JbFjHxgqCuak3gK2T7u3p0eDyamGmIu2&bctid=1041196491001

I really do think her answer was a bit of a give away. You notice that when she trys to draw a comparison between the kisses by labelling them both as "awkward"... she is looking directly straight forward when saying the Dan kiss was awkward (honest answer) and scratching the side of her nose and looking down when she said the Rupert kiss was awkward (come on girl... go to body language school or something if you wish to keep this ruse up) lol. Not only that but at the beginning she says she is going to HAVE to be diplomatic here. In reality there is no diplomacy, she enjoyed one much more than the other... but for the media... she can be diplomatic. :P:lol:

I really do think her answer was a bit of a give away. You notice that when she trys to draw a comparison between the kisses by labelling them both as "awkward"... she is looking directly straight forward when saying the Dan kiss was awkward (honest answer) and scratching the side of her nose and looking down when she said the Rupert kiss was awkward (come on girl... go to body language school or something if you wish to keep this ruse up) lol. Not only that but at the beginning she says she is going to HAVE to be diplomatic here. In reality there is no diplomacy, she enjoyed one much more than the other... but for the media... she can be diplomatic. :P:lol:

Yeah, I saw that too!! She is always scratching her nose when she is hiding something.

Me thinks our Emma girl and Rupert boy were brought up not to lie...so the scratching of their faces (BOTH DO IT LOL)...is kind of like crossing fingers-remember when we were kids, if ya lie but cross the fingers it didnt count ;)

look at how she is looking at him when he is speaking AWWWWW..... :wub:

Edited by cbmac12

Why is Mrs. Ronald Weasley giving him this look? LOL!!!!! I swear it's like the tumblr says-get married already!!! :) They can not take their eyes off each other-so cute!!!!

LET THE TICK TOCK BEGIN YALL.....

From press there:

The actress, who has recently admitted she has struggled to find a boyfriend because men find her success intimidating greeted Rupert Grint, who plays Ron Weasley with a warm embrace.

:rolleye0012::rolleye0012::rolleye0012: WHY would the media feel the need to write that???? I mean Emma has known Rupert since they were lil kids-WHY would the media NOW be saying this-they know they have worked/best mates with each other since they were kids-nothing new...so WHY is the media now pointing this out?

ttttttttiiiiiiccccckkkk.....

Where was that article, Kris? Looks like the moronic media is starting to see what we've been seeing all along. <_<

Someone found it online Soul sister when they were discussing the press conference-I would post it-it is from a London paper I believe...I again just found it odd that the media would write that, I mean who cares if Emma embraced one of her co-stars and best mates-it's natural...BUUUUUUUUT WE KNOW DIFFERENTLY AND SO DOES THE MEDIA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) HEHE... :ohyeah::ohyeah: tick tock any day now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

OMG!!! MY SHIPPER HEART!!!!

At work but wanted to just :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Rupert and Emma's hug after she got all emotional and passed the microphone to him!!!

Rupert saying I love you - and even though it was to Emma and Dan, he was looking right at Emma!!!!

Emma pulling in Rupert for a hug after his speech and clinging onto him and resting her head on his shoulder!!!!!

OMG!!!!! :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

TICK F*CKIN TOCK!!!!!!

HER ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I am speechless...he was talking to Dan and Emma, and said I love you to Emma...guys I am speechless....she wouldnt let go of him for a few minutes on stage...Rupert was practically chasing after her on stage to be next to her it was the cutest thing to watch...Emma and Rupert were giving glances back and forth to each other...Emma told Rupert thank you for making her laugh, Emma started to cry which is when my water works came on...she finished, hugged Rupert, he started to cry, went to his speech, Emma crying more when he was talking, Emma then does see above. Btw, Dan did not cry. Emma was glued to Rupert practically the whole time. She was not letting go of him. I died.

Edited by cbmac12

HER ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I am speechless...he was talking to Dan and Emma, and said I love you to Emma...guys I am speechless....she wouldnt let go of him for a few minutes on stage...Rupert was practically chasing after her on stage to be next to her it was the cutest thing to watch...Emma and Rupert were giving glances back and forth to each other...Emma told Rupert thank you for making her laugh, Emma started to cry which is when my water works came on...she finished, hugged Rupert, he started to cry, went to his speech, Emma crying more when he was talking, Emma then does see above. Btw, Dan did not cry. Emma was glued to Rupert practically the whole time. She was not letting go of him. I died.

OMG :lostit: I'm too late!!!!!!!!!!!! I was working!! I can't believe what happened!!! I didn't saw it yet, but that gif is so adorable!!!

I'm crying right now, I can't believe it was the last premiere...