The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no one can tell me they are not secretly together, brother comment or not...btw I believe that was in reference to before when she was working with him...I think now that whole relationship changed. HER ROCK... ;)

no one can tell me they are not secretly together, brother comment or not...btw I believe that was in reference to before when she was working with him...I think now that whole relationship changed. HER ROCK... ;)

aww i love that picture of the two of them :wub:

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL AFTER ALL THAT PEOPLE CAN SAY THEY DONT SHARE SOMETHING AMAZING AND WONDERFUL! That needed the caps i missed all the premiere madness because of work but OMG fellow shippers we have been waiting for this....The two of them were so emotional and the way emma hugged rupert and she was rubbing his arm with her thumb... thats a sign of love!

TICK TICK WE FINALLY TOCK :wub: :wub:

Rupert's speech was the best one imo! He was literally speechless, I mean, he's always been a man of few words, but now he really didn't know what to say, so sweet ^^, And I knew the R/E shippers would go bonkers when Emma hugged him ;]

Edited by ohbehave

Rupert's speech brought me to tears-I was crying a bit over Emma's speech (thats when I started the water works) and then it was a dam burst when Rupert spoke.

No it is not just the hug ;) It is actually just the all around tenderness, love, comfort, sweetness. Yes the hug was huge to see (well the 2 hugs hehe) but it was her leaning her head down on him, her grabbing onto him, stroking his arm...very coupley things to do is all I am saying... :)

TICK TOCK----- ALL WE NEED IS THE TICK YALL AND WE ARE THERE ;)

This picture is so beautiful!!! :wub: I know they are sad, but they look like in their own world.

i think there is a 50/50 chance that they are dating they are to comfy and that bro needs to stop

tRuE I have seen this comment going around about them possibly dating-they are WAYYYY tooo comfy with each other ;) hehe...

Luciana, I know right? Like they are just there, just the 2 of them sigh..... ;)

tRuE-there is too much proof to believe otherwise-honestly-in the 10 years we have seen them together at events or pics, when have we ever seen them THIS close?!!!!!!! ;) They were WAYYYYY toooo comfy with each other which was so beautiful to watch.

Hello. I'm a RL friend of Soul Sister, and she's been filling my ears with news of Rupert/Emma for many months. I've been a little on the fence, but after today, even I think there's something to it. :blush::rolleye:

So much on pretty!

LOL first off sorry ;) LOL Soul Sister brought ya into our madness! ;) Second, WELCOME to our crazy board!!! :)

I have been having my suspicions since the end of filming (well really since early 2010 tbh LOL) but after this whole week of everything, I am ready to say they are dating. Today was just a day of beauty-so much love-so much comfort-so much emotion-so much relaxation with each other. Hope yas post more!

HeHe--hi loreli---glad you took my advice--and welcome aboard!!

We'll what we saw today was the Universe and all its glory!!! :ohyeah: I think they'll be dating this summer--

but I hope the fans/media give them some privacy, as that's why I think they were a little shy to go public with their

feelings for each other. No doubt now---I'd love to see JKR write a romantic/comedy for them. Wouldn't that be cool!!! :yesyes:

HeHe--hi loreli---glad you took my advice--and welcome aboard!!

We'll what we saw today was the Universe and all its glory!!! :ohyeah: I think they'll be dating this summer--

but I hope the fans/media give them some privacy, as that's why I think they were a little shy to go public with their

feelings for each other. No doubt now---I'd love to see JKR write a romantic/comedy for them. Wouldn't that be cool!!! :yesyes:

Say this altogether now in a whisper (we believe they are together) ;) my vibe: secretly together-Rupert was giving Emma smiles and smirks and so was Emma back at Rupert...just sayin...also Dan was even smirking at Rupert a few times LOL...

DW, I know...I was watching it live and practically fell out of my chair when I saw all the R/E cuddliness/love. Again what I found very interesting was that R/E were the ones touching and holding each other while Dan looked on like a proud best man :) We love ya Dan!!!! :) But in all kidding aside-I do find it interesting that R/E let the whole world see that display of beautiful public affection for each other.

SS-how cool would it be to see them to a rom/com together....this was one of the reviews about their kiss btw ;) I am LOVING this... The film also features a running love story with the long-awaited kiss between Hermione and Ron.

And the moment lives up to expectations, sizzling with believable chemistry and, thankfully, plenty of good humour.

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/v....-Hallows-Part-2

:ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

Katariina, when Emma spoke, I cried, when Rupert then spoke I had buckets coming down.

Edited by cbmac12

This thought occurred to me. Rupert saying he doesn't remember the kiss is more than just him avoiding the question (because he's brought up the kiss voluntarily himself). It's him being a gentleman and protecting his lady's honor. I'm not an expert on guys, but I know the ones they really care about are the ones they keep private, especially concerning physical matters.

WOW REG, that is very interesting-Emma does keep referring to Rupert as a gentleman in her interviews so maybe it does go with the I wont kiss and tell about my girl type of deal...ok yall, so I have been to my other crazy forum and this is what one of our members who has twitter has been finding....

I have been stalking Twitter this morning, and I am a bit too lazy to copy and paste all of them, but there are tons of people picking up the R/E vibe.

This from a Tom/Emma shipper (um, huh?): The sexual tension between Rupert and Emma is just too f'ing much. I love feltson but omg

I have seen a few people saying they should date or get together. I have seen a couple say to just go ahead and make babies. Lol. BUT the overwhelming sentiment seemed to be.........."they just need to get married" Lol. I think people are starting to have same attitude that Emma had with R/Hr....just get it over with already!

This is a popular one floating around: RUPERT AND EMMA, please do the world and yourselves a favor and get married already. SERIOUSLY.

But, there are others with the same sentiment. I kind of laughed about it. Not, that I think they would or should or will get married. But, in the history of the world, other than arranged marriages, can you think of any other couple that could legitimately feel like they could "just get married" without ever actually dating? (this is what that member said)

More... So, there have been many comments on Rupert Grint and Emma Watson trending right now and Dan Radcliffe not. Yes, that is because people are looking for "Rupert Grint AND Emma Watson" Together. As a pair. As a couple. This is amazing.

I also found this and about fell out of my chair: "Rupert Grint and Emma Watson deserves to have a lot of babies together"

But, I would say that from what I've judged, it is more of a general population that has been making comments. A lot of Emma fans, which I am a bit surprised by. You get the occasional, "I knew it!" or "I always shipped them." I think a lot of closet shippers are coming out of the woodwork, so to speak. (again from that member)

SOOOOOOOOOOOO.... ;) Sounds like OTHERS are coming out of hiding hehe.... ;) CAN we say the TICK has happened now us the TOCK :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

Anyway saw a clip of DH, and all I can say is that R/E will burn our screens with their sexy chemistry...

Edited by cbmac12

WOW REG, that is very interesting-Emma does keep referring to Rupert as a gentleman in her interviews so maybe it does go with the I wont kiss and tell about my girl type of deal...ok yall, so I have been to my other crazy forum and this is what one of our members who has twitter has been finding....

I have been stalking Twitter this morning, and I am a bit too lazy to copy and paste all of them, but there are tons of people picking up the R/E vibe.

This from a Tom/Emma shipper (um, huh?): The sexual tension between Rupert and Emma is just too f'ing much. I love feltson but omg

I have seen a few people saying they should date or get together. I have seen a couple say to just go ahead and make babies. Lol. BUT the overwhelming sentiment seemed to be.........."they just need to get married" Lol. I think people are starting to have same attitude that Emma had with R/Hr....just get it over with already!

This is a popular one floating around: RUPERT AND EMMA, please do the world and yourselves a favor and get married already. SERIOUSLY.

But, there are others with the same sentiment. I kind of laughed about it. Not, that I think they would or should or will get married. But, in the history of the world, other than arranged marriages, can you think of any other couple that could legitimately feel like they could "just get married" without ever actually dating? (this is what that member said)

More... So, there have been many comments on Rupert Grint and Emma Watson trending right now and Dan Radcliffe not. Yes, that is because people are looking for "Rupert Grint AND Emma Watson" Together. As a pair. As a couple. This is amazing.

I also found this and about fell out of my chair: "Rupert Grint and Emma Watson deserves to have a lot of babies together"

But, I would say that from what I've judged, it is more of a general population that has been making comments. A lot of Emma fans, which I am a bit surprised by. You get the occasional, "I knew it!" or "I always shipped them." I think a lot of closet shippers are coming out of the woodwork, so to speak. (again from that member)

SOOOOOOOOOOOO.... ;) Sounds like OTHERS are coming out of hiding hehe.... ;) CAN we say the TICK has happened now us the TOCK :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

Anyway saw a clip of DH, and all I can say is that R/E will burn our screens with their sexy chemistry...

Why did I laugh every time I read the word feltson? :unsure:

SOOOOOOOOOOOO.... ;) Sounds like OTHERS are coming out of hiding hehe.... ;) CAN we say the TICK has happened now us the TOCK :ohyeah::ohyeah: ohyeah:

Yeah!!! :ohyeah: This is for everyone who said that Rupert and Emma weren't so close. Take that!!!