The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

More tweets the R/E forum member found ;)

Found this gem on Twitter: Rupert Grint and Emma Watson need to get married. I don't care if they think it's awkward, it needs to happen.

some gal posted this for whatever reason: "more like Rupert and Emma Grint" ahhh ): (this was in response to possibly a DE shipper maybe LOL)...

Another one that made me smile: Hey Emma and Rupert, you both are adorable. Get married and have sexy ginger babies.

EVERYONE is noticing ;)

I LOVED that BTS moment-Dan is so cute asking if she is ok and Rupert answers yeah Im fine ;) LOL Dan really does have his moments :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think Dan has made his peace with HP. He was the only one that wasn't emotional. He's looking

forward to doing more theatre, so for him, HP was over last summer when they finished the final scenes.

I thought it was really funny when Dan said he left DH1 premiere early. He said he walked the red carpet,

signed autographs, posed with R/E, and announced the movie. He said he then waited for the lights to go down,

and the movie to start, and he snuck out the back entrance, got in a cab, and went home.

He said when he got home, he got a bowl of cocoa puffs, put his pajamas on, and watched the History channel.

I think he said this on Jimmy Fallon show--not sure which talk show it was. :lostit:

I think he's got this "get me outta here" attitude. :yesyes:

He also arrived late on Thurs, as NY HTSIBWRT would not let him leave the show. I read that Warner's was not

pleased, and bought out all the tickets for 3 shows, so the audience wouldn't have an understudy.

On the other hand, R/E are so closely bound together, they can't seem to get out of Hogwarts!! <_<

I also see that Tom and Matt are coming to Chi-Town--Matt July 15 and Tom July 22-24. I think I'll try to go

see them. Chicago has never had anybody come to a premiere!!

I really think Dan has made his peace with HP. He was the only one that wasn't emotional. He's looking

forward to doing more theatre, so for him, HP was over last summer when they finished the final scenes.

I thought it was really funny when Dan said he left DH1 premiere early. He said he walked the red carpet,

signed autographs, posed with R/E, and announced the movie. He said he then waited for the lights to go down,

and the movie to start, and he snuck out the back entrance, got in a cab, and went home.

He said when he got home, he got a bowl of cocoa puffs, put his pajamas on, and watched the History channel.

I think he said this on Jimmy Fallon show--not sure which talk show it was. :lostit:

I think he's got this "get me outta here" attitude. :yesyes:

He also arrived late on Thurs, as NY HTSIBWRT would not let him leave the show. I read that Warner's was not

pleased, and bought out all the tickets for 3 shows, so the audience wouldn't have an understudy.

On the other hand, R/E are so closely bound together, they can't seem to get out of Hogwarts!! <_<

I also see that Tom and Matt are coming to Chi-Town--Matt July 15 and Tom July 22-24. I think I'll try to go

see them. Chicago has never had anybody come to a premiere!!

Yeah, I had the same feeling. Daniel wasn't too emotional, I think he was a bit "cold". Besides he was the last one to arrive at the premiere. On the other hand, Rupert and Emma were so sad, poor babys, they broke my heart!! Emma crying while she was speaking and Rupert when he said "it was the best part of my life".

I can't believe that I'm still crying!!!! :sob:

Yeah dan was very detatched... Did he say anything about rupert and emma in his speech??? They will be doing it all over again in ny. I loved their closenessand how they immediatly turn to one another for comfort. Its very telling. Rupert hadto hugher when she cried and she had to hang onto her rock! Its lovely to see

I was afraid to say something too about Dan-it did seem like he was rather detached from this premiere. I dont know if it is because he is so upset that is how he shows it by hiding it or he truly has moved on. I know yall know I am of course like yall-die hard R/E shippers ;) (seems more of us are coming out of hiding these days LOL) but for whatever reason, R/E were the only real emotional ones. Dan was just smiling (think he teared up during Jo's speech like we all did!!!), while Emma (bless her heart) lost it and then Rupert-still shocked at with his amount of emotion. Anyway while I found Dan's speech sweet, I felt like Emma's and Rupert's were more personal. Also, all the touching and holding each other and hugging between R/E was overload for my emotions (especially watching it livestream)-still my favorite part was when Rupert smacks Emma's hand out of the way to give her a sweet hug. The best though had to be of course the picture going all around the net and papers...:

Another thing I wanted to comment about...what I have been finding interesting-it of course could be the fact that they are all maturing more but still...Emma I have noticed lately is alot more chilled and laid back and Rupert more emotional and forthcoming with talking more eloquently...could our young ship be rubbing off each other? ;)

Could somebody post some links of newspapers talking about the London premiere, especially Rupert and Emma? I'd like to read them ;)

By the way, that R/E pic is the most beautiful I've ever seen!!

So, anyway, I think this GIF (from Tumblr) more than anything convinced me.

It's like Rupert is going for a group hug, but Dan and the other guy channel him right over to Emma. I mean DUH!

Someone else posted this on Tumblr which is very cute as well.

They look like they're posing for wedding pictures. ;):lol::P

When do you all think they'll come out as an item?

First off Courtney-forgive me....your siggies are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emma loves her Ginger ;)

Second....thank God there is no screaming icons because I would have busted someone's ear drums ;):ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

Anywho I saw it and was JUST getting to post it :)

First off Courtney-forgive me....your siggies are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emma loves her Ginger ;)

Second....thank God there is no screaming icons because I would have busted someone's ear drums ;):ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

Anywho I saw it and was JUST getting to post it :)

haha thanks! :P:D

Lorelai, first off welcome to our board of craziness again!! :) We hope to see ya here more often! Also, those pics SO reminscent of a wedding-it really is crazy :) Crazy good ;)

We are trying to find vid Luciana LOL...I mean just LOOK how BEAUTIFUL they are together-looking at Courtney's avi-those huge smiles and just happy looks. Just all love.... then you look at the pic of Emma and Rupert together, like a couple up on stage with her leaning on him sigh....

I say we send them their wedding gifts now--how is it 2 people can have so much sexual attraction and others to see it? Your GIF Luciana says it all.... she wants to be close to him-he makes sure she is close to him....is in heaven.

Hey, I'm new here but I've been lurking a lot, hehe. I just love you guys and your love for this ship so I also love reading your posts and today I was like, why not join. So I joined. :)

Have you read these btw? It's all from today. ;)

“Emma will also meet up with Rupert Grint, who landed in ‘The Big Apple’ hours before her, and the pair will then watch boy wizard co-star Daniel Radcliffe performing on Broadway.†Link

and this one from a magazine:

Interviewer: Back to girls: Rupert, give me the bottom line on Emma Watson. You must have had a crush on her when you first started filming.

Rupert: Yeah, well it’s quite an intense thing working together.

I'M JUST.. ALL THE RE LOVE WE GOT IS MAKING ME SO HAPPY AND GAAAAH, THEY NEED TO COME OUT :ohyeah:

Edited by RupesEm ♥

Oh these two...

Yes we love our ship!!! It seems it gets bigger everyday esp recently. Luciana OMG that pic haha the expression on her face is pure joy and look how close she is to him shes not hiding it anymore! Regis and Kelly Guys they have to try and crack them Ruperts up first! Whoop woo

We have the tick waiting on our tock :)

Sorry for the double post but i forgot to welcome the newest members to the ship

Welcome to RupesEm and Lorelai !!!!!!!!! we cant wait either its been a long time coming and the excitement gets a bit too much esp lately...

Edited by Tick tock

Thank you for welcoming :)

Yeah, you're totally right. I've always been crazy about RE, but this week especially has been one of my craziest shipper weeks ever. This premiere was golden and I hope the NY one will be half as good. Hoping for many moments between RE of courseeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :ohyeah: And I think our trio will be interviewed tomorrow so we have a big chance of getting something tomorrow. And maybe even today if only people would take photos of RE going to see Dan on Broadway TOGETHER. :P

me again found nice new vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lAkIVABaQs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otyG_Q4oRPI

Im double posting again... Yeah i cant wait for the NY premiere but the next big thing for me is regis & kelly....ha ha im dying to know what they will say esp Emma shes been giving it away goodo lately...Rupert is beginning to crack lets hope he cracks some more before tomorrow night

Edited by Tick tock

Courtney, your friend's vid was AWESOME!!! :) Sigh the trio...

Tick Tock- Are ya trying to give me heart attacks today? Those vids were GORGEOUS-thanks for finding them!!!!!!

I am just speechless w. everything we have been getting....bring on KELLY right TT? ;) KELLY is always good-but I can picture Regis-so it is Radcliffe right? LOL...

Hey, I'm new here but I've been lurking a lot, hehe. I just love you guys and your love for this ship so I also love reading your posts and today I was like, why not join. So I joined. :)

Have you read these btw? It's all from today. ;)

“Emma will also meet up with Rupert Grint, who landed in ‘The Big Apple’ hours before her, and the pair will then watch boy wizard co-star Daniel Radcliffe performing on Broadway.†Link

and this one from a magazine:

Interviewer: Back to girls: Rupert, give me the bottom line on Emma Watson. You must have had a crush on her when you first started filming.

Rupert: Yeah, well it’s quite an intense thing working together.

I'M JUST.. ALL THE RE LOVE WE GOT IS MAKING ME SO HAPPY AND GAAAAH, THEY NEED TO COME OUT :ohyeah:

Welcome!!!

So Emma will see Daniel again? It would be great if we get some pics of Rupert and Emma there, and with Daniel of course! :)