The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

RupesEm!!! Where the heck are my manners!!! welcome to our board!!!! :) Another shipper is ALWAYS welcomed ;)

YESSSS....pics of our R/E together (wth Dan added too to some pics hehe LOL)...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtney, your friend's vid was AWESOME!!! :) Sigh the trio...

Tick Tock- Are ya trying to give me heart attacks today? Those vids were GORGEOUS-thanks for finding them!!!!!!

I am just speechless w. everything we have been getting....bring on KELLY right TT? ;) KELLY is always good-but I can picture Regis-so it is Radcliffe right? LOL...

thank you, we really worked really hard on it :)

Courtney, your friend's vid was AWESOME!!! :) Sigh the trio...

Tick Tock- Are ya trying to give me heart attacks today? Those vids were GORGEOUS-thanks for finding them!!!!!!

I am just speechless w. everything we have been getting....bring on KELLY right TT? ;) KELLY is always good-but I can picture Regis-so it is Radcliffe right? LOL...

thanks I Am that friend sarah :)!! lol the one that helped made the vidoe and addpics etc :)!

R/Emma they are soo cute togetter uhh there very <3

Edited by penguin_girl

Courtney, no you are not--apparently people are tweeting that Emma and Rupert sat together and that Tom and Matthew were there as well. I have seen a few tweets that they were sitting together. So you are not wrong... ;) It is 7AM here but all I want to say is this to everything: :ohyeah::ohyeah:

Yeah, at first I thought they weren't going because there was all this info about Rupert and Matt going on Daniel's show and Emma going on Broadway as well but just on another show but then people started saying that they saw them sitting together and that they will post pics later. :ohyeah::ohyeah:

Btw I don't know if it's a rumor or no, for now it looks like it might be true but the interview from today, the trio one, Rupert asked Emma who she likes more, if Dan or him :whaa:

“I went over to watch Dan [Radcliffe] and Emma [Watson] do their last shot. There was a barbecue, nice little thing. Rupert [Grint] brought his ice-cream van. We watched him and Emma cover themselves in ice cream accidentally, as the dispenser exploded. I don’t think we got many ice creams out of it. Most of it was on the ice-cream van and on Emma and Rupert. It was a mess.†- Warwick Davis

I dont know what to say to Rupert's boldness lately except YOU GO BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY ;) Emma you know loves bold guys ;) This is unreal...

Edited by cbmac12

Rupert Grint im applauding ur boldness!!!! Ha ha imagine her face lol Emma has already seen the show but i hears she was goin again! We will wait for pics. ha ha still cant get over rupert asking that ques... Whoop woo its all gonna come out

Too bad, so I guess they weren't in the same room for the interview <_< But Rupert did ask that question and Emma said something like "Of course Rupert will ask such a question" and then she gave us a diplomatic answer, you know. It's all making me confused haha so I guess we just have to wait till the interview really comes out :yesyes: And another thing I heard, the trio should descibe each other, Rupert said about Em that she's caring ans she said about him that he's eccentric and that she would love to visit his house. We'll see what comes out of it as true, but I just can't waaaaaaaaait.

Omg these 2-Rupert would ask that!!! LOL...poor Emma LOL...Emma would have to say both ;) BUT we know the REAL answer hehe...I love their answers about each other-she is caring and he is eccentric ;) Donkeys, pigs, hovercraft...he has a huge new house too...

I know TT-Rupert being so bold!!! I think the interviews were done last week or 2 weeks ago...it is airing tonight for us in the states on CNN here.

CB i want all the news! Ha ha they all wanna visit his house lol!!! He will surely bring her now if he hasnt and use the excuse she said she wud love to see it said so in cnn interview ha ha its all about the love people :wub: :wub: :wub:

I was like who is CB! LOL DUH my name... LOL.... anywho I KNOW TT!!!! So Emma why are you at Rupert's house? Oh well because I said in the interview I was going to visit him...reporter Emma this is the 10th time this week we have seen you here ;) hehe...I am a HAPPY shipper LOL