The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha that would have been a better way to say i thanks CB. Yeah im sure thats not the only thing. There is something lovely about him, you are drawn to him. Something very endearing about him. I cant wait to hear all the news from tonights shows

The press conference will be happening today w. all of them-Emma,Rupert,Dan,Matt,Tom...SO cant wait!!!!!!! ;) Ya got to hand it these guys-they had their huge premiere on Thursday and all had to hop on a plane for the next day for NY! Also, Rupert really does seem like this very endearing guy, I can see why Emma is drawn to him :) Don't worry Emma girl-he is all yours :) We wouldnt have it any other way! :)

Very close to her chair area, Rupes ;)

He's totally checking her out, right?

These are taken by this person :) And I just bloody love them aaaaaahhhhhhh :blush:

These are SO beautiful and yessss Mr. Grint, where is that hand of yours? ;) hehe...Oh goodness is he checking her out-the eyes are following her... That last one-the way she is holding onto him so sweet ;) THAT person ROCKS LOL-I saw who THAT person was RupesEm ;)

As TT says: ONE MORE LEFT-THE TOCK!!!!!!!! ;)

Very close to her chair area, Rupes ;)

He's totally checking her out, right?

These are taken by this person :) And I just bloody love them aaaaaahhhhhhh :blush:

Thank you for sharing!!!!!!!!! These pics are new to me!!! :)

Larry asking Rupert about what he thinks of Dan & Emma

Rupert: Me and Emma do things all the time, she’s incredible

then Rupert Asks Dan if he would dye his hair ginger and Dan’s says that if Rupert asked him to, Rupert then he asks Emma who she likes best him or Dan

Emma: of course, neither…. obviously i love the both, equally, cause that’s the diplomatic answer…

GETTING SO CLOSE.... :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

BTW I will be watching LK Live to see the reactions ;)

Edited by cbmac12

In every astrology book I've seen, the one characteristic that repeats in every book

of Aries-Virgo is the word TRUST. All the books say that they will only tell secrets

to each other, and will keep them between themselves, as they TRUST each other completely. <_<

It says they like to tease others and joke around, yet they always have a "secret"

between themselves. Ummmm...sound familiar?

tick :ohyeah: tock oink oink cluck cluck--and whatever sound a goat makes!!

Soul Sister-that was AWESOME ;)

Teasing each other-that's what they wound up doing in Larry King Live-it was hysterical...it was sweet because they were asked to describe each other...

Rupert: Emma and I used to do things all the time. She's great, she's really kind of caring.

Emma: He's a real eccentric. He's a genuine eccentric. I've never been to his house but I would love to go because it just sounds like it's full of the most magical, wonderful and weird things. He has llamas and miniature pigs and he's bought a hovercraft and he has a cow on one of his roofs in his house in London and he bought an ice cream van that genuinely works. And it's funny because he's this very quiet guy but kind of just loves crazy stuff.

Notice Emma's essay describing Rupert-shocker LOL-I swear it is so funny because I was watching the show and Emma just kept going on and on about him and I was like here we go LOL...

THE BEST: Emma (BIG GRIN when he says her name) ;)....Who do like best, me or Dan...Emma....

Emma's reaction (as you can see): Emma: (laughs) Of course. Neither. Neither of them are that great. Just joking. Obviously I love them both equally because that’s diplomatic. That's the right thing to say.

Edited by cbmac12

Larry asking Rupert about what he thinks of Dan & Emma

Rupert: Me and Emma do things all the time, she’s incredible

then Rupert Asks Dan if he would dye his hair ginger and Dan’s says that if Rupert asked him to, Rupert then he asks Emma who she likes best him or Dan

Emma: of course, neither…. obviously i love the both, equally, cause that’s the diplomatic answer…

GETTING SO CLOSE.... :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

BTW I will be watching LK Live to see the reactions ;)

I love this interviewe it was soo freaking cute i adored this made my heart melt

It's just crazy how they both just kept smiling and grinning...especially Rupert's question-well look at how he says Emma's name and then asks her ;) LOL They are just gold these 2... hopefully we will get platinum tomorrow ;)

Soul Sister-that was AWESOME ;)

Teasing each other-that's what they wound up doing in Larry King Live-it was hysterical...it was sweet because they were asked to describe each other...

Rupert: Emma and I used to do things all the time. She's great, she's really kind of caring.

Emma: He's a real eccentric. He's a genuine eccentric. I've never been to his house but I would love to go because it just sounds like it's full of the most magical, wonderful and weird things. He has llamas and miniature pigs and he's bought a hovercraft and he has a cow on one of his roofs in his house in London and he bought an ice cream van that genuinely works. And it's funny because he's this very quiet guy but kind of just loves crazy stuff.

Notice Emma's essay describing Rupert-shocker LOL-I swear it is so funny because I was watching the show and Emma just kept going on and on about him and I was like here we go LOL...

THE BEST: Emma (BIG GRIN when he says her name) ;)....Who do like best, me or Dan...Emma....

Emma's reaction (as you can see): Emma: (laughs) Of course. Neither. Neither of them are that great. Just joking. Obviously I love them both equally because that’s diplomatic. That's the right thing to say.

Oh!! I didn't see that interview!! Did Rupert ask that? :0_0: Lol Emma didn't know what to say!!

Oh!! I didn't see that interview!! Did Rupert ask that? :0_0: Lol Emma didn't know what to say!!

Kinda funny when Dan told Larry he wants lots of kids--and he said he has a girlfriend (I heard

she helped on set of HP-not an actress--kinda like Jade). So Emma--we know your real and only choice is

the ginger man!! :yesyes:

Tomorrow Rupes faces Uncle Reege and Kelly--that should be interesting!! :rofl: