The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

It's just crazy how they both just kept smiling and grinning...especially Rupert's question-well look at how he says Emma's name and then asks her ;) LOL They are just gold these 2... hopefully we will get platinum tomorrow ;)

ahha I know that was soo freaking cute <3

Kinda funny when Dan told Larry he wants lots of kids--and he said he has a girlfriend (I heard

she helped on set of HP-not an actress--kinda like Jade). So Emma--we know your real and only choice is

the ginger man!! :yesyes:

Tomorrow Rupes faces Uncle Reege and Kelly--that should be interesting!! :rofl:

omg hahahah that was Just Wonderful haha :P Dan is just so funny

I need to find the right girl that wasnt to have a lot of kids hahaha

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw this on tumblr don't know if its true or not, but i thought it was cute either way

Girl, I saw this on one of the forums. I died. They are too precious!

"Just went to an industry screening for the film (which I loved), and it was followed by a QnA with Rupes, Emma, Tom, and Matt. They were all adorable and hilarious. As a big fan, it was really fun for me to see their real personalities and how they interact with each other. It surprised me how much Rupert talked and how funny he was. He and Emma teased each other quite a bit - you can tell they are friends. It was a lot of fun. Tom is hilarious too - definitely the troublemaker of the group...

More... let's see...

They were just teasy and snarky which I was surprised by - I feel like they were just more open and themselves then they usually are in interviews. One exchange when Emma said it was sad, how much she'll miss the series, etc... Rupes was like, "Be strong, Em" sarcastically, and it was hilarious.

The interviewer asked them all what scene was their favorite - Tom answered with a scene, Matt answered with a scene, then Emma went on this long diatribe about loving film 3 because they were in Scotland and she loved Alfonso Cuaron, etc. Then in got to Rupert, and he was like - the question was favorite SCENE, right? Whole audience and everyone on stage starting laughing, and Emma put her face in her hands.

Then Rupert was talking about how much he loved the Gringotts scene, how the set looked amazing, it was creepy because all of these Goblins were staring at you, and Emma was like, "you do realize they weren't real Goblins, right Rupes?" And everyone laughed.

What else... they were talking about what spell/potion they would do in real life, and Rupert was like - "polyjuice... and I'd become Emma." Everyone was like what? Then Rupert was like, "but no... because then I'd have to kiss myself."

Emma whispered a question to him when he was talking about Comrade, and he whispered back his answer really loudly in a 'why are you whispering?' jokey way. They were just hilarious. It just struck me how much more outgoing Rupert seemed for some reason... I've never seen him talk so much or crack so many jokes!"

LOVING all these posts!!!

My first thought at Rupert asking Emma who she liked best, him or Dan, was that he already knows the answer is him and is just asking to tease her.

I hope that tumblr post about the industry screening and all the R/E banter and goodness is true and that a video surfaces.

I've read that Emma sat with Rupert at Dan's show, but she wasn't in the pics with Matt, Tom, Rupert and Dan - did she really go ot the show and is there proof she sat with him?

TICK TOCK!

Poor Emma was tweeted as being at 2 different places and never saw where she really was LOL So who knows! Dang tweets! LOL...

Ok the bantering interview...he said to polyjuice into Emma-and then is asked why? But then says no because then I would have to kiss myself, (I wouldnt be able to kiss Emma in other words ;))...WHY would he bring up kissing? Oh yall they are SO sending signals left and right!!!!!! There has been so much I need time to process it all...but yeah the Larry King Live-her expression and giggle (2 giggles) was perfect ;) Rupert's face when he says "Emma" and then asks her-PRICELESS....

TICK where is the freakin TOCK already! ;):ohyeah::ohyeah:

saw this on tumblr don't know if its true or not, but i thought it was cute either way

Where is this from? Why we can't never see a video of this beautiful moments?

By the way, the press conference was so boring yesterday!! I'd have liked a press conference with all the actors together, is that much to ask? <_<

When JKR and Emma cheered about the gingers and Emma's reaction was so cute and sweet-like yeah the ginger did get the girl in the end (quote Rupert on what is Ron's greatest moment in the films? Answer: gettin the girl ;) Awww Rupert...

Nope it is true-someone answered a question about the screening, about what were the 4 favorite moments and then went on about the screening ;) SO yes it is true ;)

sorry for double post!

Edited by cbmac12

Nope it is true-someone answered a question about the screening, about what were the 4 favorite moments and then went on about the screening ;) SO yes it is true ;)

sorry for double post!

its ok and awesome :ohyeah:

When JKR and Emma cheered about the gingers and Emma's reaction was so cute and sweet-like yeah the ginger did get the girl in the end (quote Rupert on what is Ron's greatest moment in the films? Answer: gettin the girl ;) Awww Rupert...

SERIOUSLY? That was his answer???? :whaa:

We know he wasn't talking about Hermione when he gave that answer...or if he was there was a bit of double entendre there! :o Rupert is teasing the shipping community! :P lol

LOL well looky who decided to come out of hiding ;) YESSS his answer was "gettin the girl, gettin Hermione" BIG ole grin too... ;) I will see if I can find the vid for it :) Here it is :)...look at that smile awwww....

Yeah, lots of people didn't, it's because there were too many links and everything was confusing. Ughhhhh. If you want to, you can watch the hug here, they're replaying it. Here. I need more picccccccssssssss please. :( Ugh I hope more goodies will pop up later but I doubt that.

Edited by RupesEm ♥

There's a pic on areasontokeepgoing.tumblr.com but it's not the greatest - you see Rupert's head and Emma's arm but people are in the way. Hopefully a better one will pop up along with a pic of Rupert talking to Emma's dad. I missed these moments too even though i was watching 2 different live streams.

And here's where to see a gif that's somewhat better:

alwaysthequietones.tumblr.com

Edited by rupert&emmagrint

There's a pic on areasontokeepgoing.tumblr.com but it's not the greatest - you see Rupert's head and Emma's arm but people are in the way. Hopefully a better one will pop up along with a pic of Rupert talking to Emma's dad. I missed these moments too even though i was watching 2 different live streams.

And here's where to see a gif that's somewhat better:

alwaysthequietones.tumblr.com