The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know right? Btw as much as I do love Dan, the lil imp was between them the whole time grrrr....anyway this premiere exception of the hug was not great. But watching that hug-sigh...the way she walks over to him and him to her-that hug to me is saying I need you now as she holds on to him for few secs. You can see Rupert give her a sweet look right before the gif starts back over again. I dont know yall-R/E have never been this open w. their emotions/feelings for each other in public.. I still believe they are together secretly...just something about this whole week says a couple vibe to me. Also someone tweeted-reliable tweet-saw where they tweeted from that R/E were in the same car this morning-probably on their way to the studios for their appearances but how cute is it they were in the same car early in the morning? Awww...

My link

Ummmmm....Emma doesn't look very happy @ the NY premiere--maybe it was too hot and she's just worn out from all

the promos. :blink::icontwisted8pz:

happy to be with her ginger man though ;)

There was talk going around that she wasnt feeling well and was possibly not going to show-the heat was tremendous today and the humidity-Soul sister yall dont have that East Coast humidity but it does get hot in Chi Town but nothing like NY...plus to me I dont know Emma looks like she was not happy having to stand next to Dan LOL-she was gripping his arm like she was gonna break it LOL Nothing like when she held Rupert's in London ;)

Yea, she looks like she wasn't herself. It was in the 90's in Chi-Town today too!! :tongue0020:

I dunno---did all of our ship miss something---oh I don't know like THE SHINY RESERVED SIGN on her left hand!!!! Am I seeing

things--what do ya guys think??? The Grint is a great one for "flying under the radar"!!!

My link

If that's the ring, its really beautiful. Maybe that's why he was teasing Emma on Larry King last nite.

Edited by soulsister

." Emma Watson shines with a freshly newly acquired spontaneity: the moment where she kisses Ron is followed by a smile which feels so real that could almost be mistaken for an outtake. And obviously Rupert Grint who’s always been the best of them all and can now relax in his role of ice-breaker with his funny comments in the most tense situations."

:ohyeah:

http://moviegeekblog.wordpress.com/2011/07/09/harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-part-2-review/

Daniel said that too!!! He said that he saw Rupert and Emma (not Ron and Hermione) at the end of the kiss.

THE KISS was R/Eal :yesyes:

Edited by Luciana

you guys need to see rupert on regis and kelly! when the kiss came up before rupert could even say anyithing, kelly said " let me guess you guys are like brother and sister" but the way she said it is just perfect, like she doesn't believe it but she's heard that line so many times that she's mocking it. you have to go see it.

you guys need to see rupert on regis and kelly! when the kiss came up before rupert could even say anyithing, kelly said " let me guess you guys are like brother and sister" but the way she said it is just perfect, like she doesn't believe it but she's heard that line so many times that she's mocking it. you have to go see it.

I thought the exact same thing! Kelly knows what's up ;)

ahha yes i seen that.. Kelly knows what she is talkin about everytime I watch Regis and Kelly

and Emma is on there

Regis goes.

so are you a rupert getting togetter

"no we are just brother and sister"

"im still waiting until you guys get togetter:P"

ahha yes i seen that.. Kelly knows what she is talkin about everytime I watch Regis and Kelly

and Emma is on there

Regis goes.

so are you a rupert getting togetter

"no we are just brother and sister"

"im still waiting until you guys get togetter:P"

regis and kelly came on already with emma party

Okay, so I can't believe no one spotted that ring before! It's on her wedding ring finger, isn't it? I would have thought the press would have had a field day, regardless of whether it's actually an engagement ring or not (which personally, I rather doubt, but still...)

I love the interaction between R/E during Rupert's speech, and what I can see of their hug is just adorable.

The most remarkable thing I have noticed during this year's promotion, however, is Rupert's dramatically increased confidence and outgoingness compared with previous years. He's been getting more confident over the past couple of films, following his 'awkward' phase, but this year has been a really marked difference, IMO. The length of his answers, the strength of his voice and acknowledgement of the crowd, the lessened use (although still present) of 'yeah' and 'um'. I love how he's really become his own man now, and part of me thinks that his confidence is influenced by being around Emma. Those two always bring the best out of eachother.

:rofl: The media is really coming over to the shipping side of things lately! Indeed Kelly and others DO know what's going on! :lol: I'm thinking it may not even be a secret any longer in the media, but they won't out and out say it out of repect for Rupert and Emma considering they have not yet officially annouced their relationship.

Okay, so I can't believe no one spotted that ring before! It's on her wedding ring finger, isn't it? I would have thought the press would have had a field day, regardless of whether it's actually an engagement ring or not (which personally, I rather doubt, but still...)

I love the interaction between R/E during Rupert's speech, and what I can see of their hug is just adorable.

The most remarkable thing I have noticed during this year's promotion, however, is Rupert's dramatically increased confidence and outgoingness compared with previous years. He's been getting more confident over the past couple of films, following his 'awkward' phase, but this year has been a really marked difference, IMO. The length of his answers, the strength of his voice and acknowledgement of the crowd, the lessened use (although still present) of 'yeah' and 'um'. I love how he's really become his own man now, and part of me thinks that his confidence is influenced by being around Emma. Those two always bring the best out of eachother.

Is that the same ring that Regis commented on last year Katharine? So true about Rupert... though I have to admit I've only seen a limited number of the interviews thus far. I still have not seen his speech to Emma and the other cast members, which I so want to see. We've ALWAYS seen how Rupert would relax more around Emma, now he is even able to relax more when he is on his own and I completely agree that Emma's calming influence has really helped him in that respect. :king:

." Emma Watson shines with a freshly newly acquired spontaneity: the moment where she kisses Ron is followed by a smile which feels so real that could almost be mistaken for an outtake. And obviously Rupert Grint who’s always been the best of them all and can now relax in his role of ice-breaker with his funny comments in the most tense situations."

:ohyeah:

http://moviegeekblog.wordpress.com/2011/07/09/harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-part-2-review/

Daniel said that too!!! He said that he saw Rupert and Emma (not Ron and Hermione) at the end of the kiss.

THE KISS was R/Eal :yesyes:

:ohyeah: What I love about this is that it is R/Eal ;) hehe...but also the fact that it is not a fake we are acting kiss either-we had to dig deep to get into character hehe sure yall did ;) That is why it only took 4-5 takes!!! LOL Anyone else know the shortest amount of takes for a kiss ;)

Ok so how sad and happy at the same time does this comment make me....it was an intimate moment it sounds like for R/E :wub:

Journalist: … But in return, you three have the chance to stand on a bridge of Hogwarts after all the battles are over and to be caught by the camera in a way that one cannot help getting goose bumps.

Emma: You know what? Rupert and I were allowed to see the film at several screenings in advance. When we talked some days ago we realized that both of us cried at this very point.

Journalist: Rupert and crying?

Emma: Yes, he said, of course, that he got “wet eyesâ€. Utter nonsense, he cried. Just like me. That was the moment when we knew it’s over now."

— Berliner Morgenpos

I mean it really is over now isnt it? Their time on Potter, making Potter :( But ya know what too? I believe this is also a happy time for them-they can be together without scrutiny. Emma will be home this year and near him. I dont know how much this could have played into her staying but it is very sweet to be back home. Of course she is doing what is best for her education but it is really sweet and cool that she wants to go to school back in her home for a year and then graduate from the states. Emma rocks for wanting to continue her education while at the same time pursue a relationship (that yes I believe is happening, there is too much proof to argue it). Should R/E be in a relationship they deserve nothing but happiness and joy. They clearly makes each other very very happy and also I dont know better. DW I think you said it best, that being around Emma has influenced Rupert-he seemed alot more confident and sure of himself this go round so sweet. But what I also noticed about Emma was how laid back and chilled and just relaxed she was this go round. That's what makes a strong and successful couple-being there for each other and bringing out the best in each other.

Btw Regis/Kelly: "we were with the Grint man".... Emma: "you were with the Grint man (so tenderly)"...yes he rapped, he rapped, I am dying to see it" (asking about her first audition, Emma cuts Regis off to say what Rupert did LOL.

BEST FREAKIN AWESOME (and rather telling) PROMOS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

one more thing-will be staying away from here for the next 2 days!! LOL I cant take the chance of seeing a kiss in a siggy-miss yall for the next 2 days! R/E forever!!

Edited by cbmac12

I got to see an early screening (am still going to midnite screening as well) and it is the best movie of the series - bring tissues.

Yes, the kiss is full-on.... :ohyeah: ....you know how with the Harry and Cho and Harry and Ginny kisses they're not that close and you can see what's going on? Well, its like Rupert and Emma are suctioned together, especially at the mouth - like he's swallowing her up.

And the r/eal moment afterwards - :yesyes:

I got to see an early screening (am still going to midnite screening as well) and it is the best movie of the series - bring tissues.

Yes, the kiss is full-on.... :ohyeah: ....you know how with the Harry and Cho and Harry and Ginny kisses they're not that close and you can see what's going on? Well, its like Rupert and Emma are suctioned together, especially at the mouth - like he's swallowing her up.

lucky!! how did you get to go to an early screening?? :o

and i can't wait!!! :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

lucky!! how did you get to go to an early screening?? :o

and i can't wait!!! :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

A military base nearby holds free movies/early screenings for families/people who work on base and my friend works on the base. It was 2D but the midnight screening I'm going to will be in 3D. And I want to try to see it in Imax too.

:0_0::lostit::whaa::ohyeah:

So Dan was right, they enjoyed it a little bit too much!!