The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Okay, so I can't believe no one spotted that ring before! It's on her wedding ring finger, isn't it? I would have thought the press would have had a field day, regardless of whether it's actually an engagement ring or not (which personally, I rather doubt, but still...)

I love the interaction between R/E during Rupert's speech, and what I can see of their hug is just adorable.

The most remarkable thing I have noticed during this year's promotion, however, is Rupert's dramatically increased confidence and outgoingness compared with previous years. He's been getting more confident over the past couple of films, following his 'awkward' phase, but this year has been a really marked difference, IMO. The length of his answers, the strength of his voice and acknowledgement of the crowd, the lessened use (although still present) of 'yeah' and 'um'. I love how he's really become his own man now, and part of me thinks that his confidence is influenced by being around Emma. Those two always bring the best out of eachother.

Yea, I think they're secretly engaged as I pointed out the other day--look at the way she's displaying

that SHINY RESERVED SIGN!! :lostit:

My link

I think it was "OBLIVIATED" from everybody's conscience because she was wearing an organza fabric, which

is a shiny reflective fabric in her skirt (my fav fabric), white nail color, and several rings on her

other fingers. Me thinks the GRINT is having way too much fun with fans/media. <_<

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yea---I found a vid of her saying she's not engaged. :angry:

http://video.uk.msn.com/watch/video/emma-watsons-engagement-blunder/2tdx4xzw

So freakin' close!! Arguhhh......... :angry:

She subconsciously was thinking about Rupert when she put the ring on in the first place ;)

You know that part of the Secret is to act like you already have what you want.

Edited by rupert&emmagrint

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO7ksWkO63s&feature=player_embedded#at=146

Emma Watson discusses context of R/Hr kiss in DH 2

Interviewer: He still blushes. I mean, when I asked about it, he just turned so red in his little cheeks.

Emma: Does he? Oh! that’s so sweet.. No, he’s, you know.. Rupert isn’t.. he’s.. he’s shy! he can be shy! and it’s.. it’s a.. he doesn’t say much. So, I think that was THAT added thing for me, which was that I was just didn’t know what he was thinking. With Dan, you always know what he was thinking! but with Rupert, not so much so.. uhm.. yeah..

Love the tender face/tone Emma has when she talks about Rupert being shy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO7ksWkO63s&feature=player_embedded#at=146

Emma Watson discusses context of R/Hr kiss in DH 2

Interviewer: He still blushes. I mean, when I asked about it, he just turned so red in his little cheeks.

Emma: Does he? Oh! that’s so sweet.. No, he’s, you know.. Rupert isn’t.. he’s.. he’s shy! he can be shy! and it’s.. it’s a.. he doesn’t say much. So, I think that was THAT added thing for me, which was that I was just didn’t know what he was thinking. With Dan, you always know what he was thinking! but with Rupert, not so much so.. uhm.. yeah..

Love the tender face/tone Emma has when she talks about Rupert being shy.

Please Emma try not to be more obvious ;)

She subconsciously was thinking about Rupert when she put the ring on in the first place ;)

You know that part of the Secret is to act like you already have what you want.

Yea, you're right--good catch rupert&emmagrint !!Emma is far too clever and smart to make a "mistake" like this. <_<

I guess she's using The Secret--good for her!!!

I think this was her twin DH2 "engagement stunt" to match DH1 on Regis/Kelly last

year. It was either A) an elbow poke in the ribs to the Grint or B) it was planned by both R/E. She

had that ring prominently displayed on her left ring finger, for all to see and her "over-reaction" was very obvious.

Did you hear her say, "If SOMEONE were to give me a ring like this, it would really be beautiful"!! <_<

I'm BACK!!!!!!! ;) Phew that was torture being away from here...anyway seeing DH 2 AGAIN in 30 minutes ;)

Kelly, welcome to our board!!! I AGREE-that KISS..... O M G.....we can say shippers, we have the HOTTEST kiss on the planet....

tRuE...SO ITA-they are together, dating and taking it slow....there is too much proof to debate otherwise. :ohyeah::ohyeah:

The whole engagement ring-LOL...could it have been done subconsciously? :rolleye0012:

Anyway R/E-HOT HOT HOT CHEMISTRY....watch R/E's faces at the end of the battle- :excited: they are PRICELESS!!!!! :yesyes:

Kris--that took lots of will power for you to stay away these past days!!!

I loved the platform 9 3/4 scene, R/E look like truly "old souls" and great

parents--Rupert had that look on his face thinking "Yup, this will be my life

with Emma in the next 10-15 years." <_<

They were both playing their parts REEL-REAL. I loved the giggle after the kiss,

that was their signature to us shippers that YES we're together, and we kiss like

this all the time--just not in front of cameras, crew, and billions of fans worldwide!!!

tick :ohyeah: tock oink oink cluck cluck

Dee have no idea what ya mean...just because I was like this the last few days being away: :0_0::wacko: doesnt mean anything hehe...

When I saw the epilogue-I know it was R/Hr but yall I swear when Rupert was watching Emma w. their "daughter" I lost it. He was looking at her in the most loving way.

The giggle- ya know what? Critics are SO loving that part of the kiss-they have actually used the words realistic...btw when I watch the kiss I can see how much these 2 dreaded it-yep ya can tell- SO NOT hehe....that kiss was :lostit::drool::wub::ohyeah:

TICK TOCK is right-speaking of where is our namesake these days? LOL

Dee have no idea what ya mean...just because I was like this the last few days being away: :0_0::wacko: doesnt mean anything hehe...

When I saw the epilogue-I know it was R/Hr but yall I swear when Rupert was watching Emma w. their "daughter" I lost it. He was looking at her in the most loving way.

The giggle- ya know what? Critics are SO loving that part of the kiss-they have actually used the words realistic...btw when I watch the kiss I can see how much these 2 dreaded it-yep ya can tell- SO NOT hehe....that kiss was :lostit::drool::wub::ohyeah:

TICK TOCK is right-speaking of where is our namesake these days? LOL

When I watched the midnight screening, I couldn't help but notice Emmione fiddle with her ring finger - like she was twisting her wedding band around. My first thought was, "Is that Emma or Hermione fiddling with the ring?" Like, Hermione would be anxious because Rose is leaving, but if it was all Emma, I couldn't help but wonder if she was thinking about being married herself one day (to her rock Ronpert). ;)

REG!! I DID catch that too!!! I was like is that Emma fiddling w. it? ;) Wondering what it would feel like? ;)

Hermione playing w. it over Rose leaving? AWWWW Wouldnt have thought of that-throwing herself into her character (once again morphs into Emmione with her Ronpert ;))....

Ok raise your hands and tell me if you didnt think that kiss was like 80% R/E and 20% R/Hr? ;) Kiss was H O T!!!!!!!!!!

REG!! I DID catch that too!!! I was like is that Emma fiddling w. it? ;) Wondering what it would feel like? ;)

Hermione playing w. it over Rose leaving? AWWWW Wouldnt have thought of that-throwing herself into her character (once again morphs into Emmione with her Ronpert ;))....

Ok raise your hands and tell me if you didnt think that kiss was like 80% R/E and 20% R/Hr? ;) Kiss was H O T!!!!!!!!!!

now you guys are getting me excited! i'm going to see it in a couple hours!!!!

You will LOVE and you FALL IN LOVE with them even more than ever-their chemistry/attraction for one another most def upped the ante on this kiss. This kiss is ALL win and seriously it really does look like R/E kissing ;) That look well you will see what I mean LOL- enjoy it!!! I will be on #3 viewing today at IMAX :)

i went to watch it last nite and i will be going again tonite aswell :) basically i will be going until it comes out of the theater :). when i was watching it i swear i saw rupert and emma not ron and hermione also our boy needs a tan there :P rupert

LOL!!! Awww Emma loves her pale ginger ;) But yeah alot of people (non shippers) I have been reading are all saying how sweet it was and how realistic looking it was-like not a movie kiss. I am seeing it in 2 hours-IMAX EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!! This is when you have to say BLESS IMAX ;)

I saw this message on a tumblr and rewatched the kiss on Youtube to verify - she's right, Rupert did the same thing, but not as obvious as the London premiere:

"Do you remember that hug with rup/em during the london premiere, when rupert kind of pushed emmas arm away to hug her? HE DID THE SAME THING WHEN THEY KISSED IN THE MOVIE!!!"

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/2350552

"EMMA Watson grins broadly as she greets Rupert Grint, tottering towards the bar in her Rafael Lopez frock and vertiginous black heels. As they hug, he keeps a steady, protective arm on her."

Oh my goodness!! These two are so adorable together. I love them! You can just see how much they care for each other and, after seeing all the promotion for this last movie, I can't help but feel that there is more between them than just friendship.

I've been a Ron/Hermione shipper since forever and that probably got me into shipping Rupert and Emma as well. ^_^

As fans mourn the ending of Harry’s magical adventures, Emma is already trying to summon up a spell to reunite her with her screen “brothers†Rupert and Daniel.

“I really hope we’ll find a way to work together again. We’re already scheming,†she teased.

Uh huh---see they have to figure out how they can see each other every day--I like the way she includes Dan, so

as not to be so obvious!! <_<

I was at work today, and one of my co-workers told me he heard that JKR might be writing more stories, but based on

some of the other Potter characters. Ummmm...and which two characters did she cry and laugh with on stage at the London

premiere??? I could def see her writing a story for them, the further adventures of R/Hr!!! :yesyes:

just saw this on tumblr!

Guys, news from LeakyCon update:

So I was in Evanna Lynch’s panel/interview thingy, and someone asked this question…

“So are there any crushes or pranks between the cast from this last movie that you can share with us?â€

Someone on stage croaked out “Crushes??†And the three actors that were out at the time (Evanna Lynch, Chris Rankin, and Scarlett Byrne) all looked at each other and were fidgeting. And Melissa Anelli said “Well that awkward silence means that there is something, then. Okay, well, you can just answer about the pranks, or neither parts of the question.†Unsurprisingly, the crowd screamed “BOTHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!†Which led to a cute fumbling of uh’s and um’s for a good minute. Then eventually Evanna answered for the prank portion of the question.

ASLKDJLSAKJFLAJLAKDGADLJHGJKSDHG OF COURSE THE LACK OF A RESPONSE CAUSED MY R/E SHIPPER HEART TO EXPLODE AND ALLOWED MY IMAGINATION TO TAKE FLIGHT!!!!!!!!

But yeah, the interview was really cute, the NextGen Potter Kids were unbearably adorable. I wanted to hug them all. There was also a funny question about slash ships, which was hilarious. And Evanna revealed that she shipped Dumbledore/Luna… O_O But she does like the idea of a fling between Luna and Neville. I’ll be back tomorrow with my Pottermore notes and maybe some pictures, I don’t know yet. Maybe a scan of their signatures?? Whatever you guys want. But yeah, I just wanted to share this with you for now. :D

heres the link where i found this at

click here

Found this on a tumblr - this adds to my belief that he did give her the chickens :)

Did you guys swap presents, the three of you? We talked about the wrap party, I wondered if, since you’ve been together so long, there was a little gesture or a memento swapped between the three of you?

Grint: Yeah, I got Dan and Emma trumpets (laughs).

Why?

Grint: I dunno, I’m not sure.

Do they play them?

Grint: No. I don’t know quite why I did it.

Do you play the trumpet?

Grint: No. There’s no reason at all.

David Yates was saying there was a Mariachi band playing as filming was ending, was that the connection?

Grint: No. The trumpets were just random.

What did they get you?

Grint: Dan got me a really nice still from one of the films. He kind of made fun of me in it and signed it, yeah it was really nice. It was a scene where Dan was kind of climbing on my head and his foot was kind of crushing my head (laughs).

What did Emma get you?

Grint: She got me a diary thing. Like a leather diary.

So you don’t feel bad about the trumpets then?

Grint: [Well] I engraved the trumpets.

Have you ever used the diary?

Grint: I haven’t yet, no. But I’ll always keep it, it’s cool.

What did you engrave on the trumpets?

Grint: Just a little kind of message to both of them. I actually hand engraved it too, I got like an engraving kit.

You really put some heart and soul and thought into this?

Grint: Yeah kind of. I dunno quite why a trumpet, but yeah it was cool.

You’re a Russian roulette of a gift-giver, you never know what you’re gonna get.

Grint: Once I got Emma, for her birthday, a signed photo of Trevor McDonald, he’s like a news reader (laughs). I don’t know why I did that.