The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, rupert&emmagrint, I agree.

Here's another example of how they love to tease each other. This is the vid of Rupes having amnesia-- <_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcXix0ruQDw&feature=player_embedded

His ALWAYS T-shirt must mean "Emma will ALWAYS be a part of my life"!!! He loves being subtle. :blush:

I love Jules comments--they both know!! <_<

tick :ohyeah: tock oink oink cluck cluck........

Ok SO I am back now from my trip!!! :) Had a long old delay thanks to storms but ahh well... anyway all I can say this was my reaction to this board: :lostit::whaa:

When has there EVER been THIS many tweets about R/E being seen TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am speechless-I was at my friend's house able to be reading the posts but couldnt post myself so imagine me there reading my smart phone and wanting to scream at the top of my lungs!!!!!!! ;) So here I will do it now: :ohyeah:

Ok so analysis time hehe...WHY are there no pics if they are JUST good friends....WHY are they avoiding being seen by the public...WHY are they so hot together? oops got off track hehe....WHY are they CLOSE in area with each other when seen separately? WHY are they STILL in LA together? I am in shock that Rupert is STILL in LA while Emma is there. I dont mean that kind of shock either, more like a happy, thrilled shock :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

Ok here is my take-they are together (just like we have been saying awhile now), they dont want the paps to see them yet or even the public BUT are easing their way into the public eye/putting a bug in the media's ear so to speak. R/E we know have always been friends, obviously very close friends (which makes me even more excited because the foundation for a strong realtionship). The fact that R/E are STILL in LA-I am sure it is for work reasons and some vacation time ;) But I would think the work reasons are pretty much complete dont yall? It is almost like one of my shipper dreams came true-them being in the SAME area with each other and people actually seeing them together. Which again leads me to the question-R/E have always been very straightforward saying they are just friends (yeah right LOL)...anyway if they are JUST friends, why avoid being seen together? I mean who cares except us crazy shippers. The regular public wouldnt know what we know afterall ya know?

REG I am ITA with ya-I would rather we leave them alone and they have their privacy-I really do believe more than ever now that they were waiting for Potter to stop-them staying on NY for about the same time, him joining her in LA and staying there while she is there still. Now I am no rocket scientist but this CANT be a coincidence.

SO the tweets and the people tweeting-they honestly dont sound like us-crazy shippers-they would have SO taken pics of them together but were probably like meh LOL As for the Beverly Hills one-I believe here in the states especially that hotel you are not allowed to take pics which is why you dont see the paps around there. I think even as a fan your camera/phone would be taken from you. Wouldnt be surprised if R/E go these kind of places which is why we wouldnt see them together. All I know is this: R/E in LA TOGETHER= JOY to this VERY happy shipper!!!! :)

^I'm not saying you're wrong or anything, you theory could be correct and I hope it is. But whenever emma and rupert are spotted with other guys and girls or tweeted that they are with other guys and girls, some people here refuse to believe it. Now when it's rupert and emma without visual evidence, it must be true? Bottom line is, I still want picture proof or it didn't happen. Just ONE lol.

Edited by pat07

Welcome back miss i missed ya here soooo much! I wanted to do our usual ritual of madness but no one was here to appreciate it. As you know i too think they are together i mean its so obvious at this stage its just a matter of time before they reveal! We will have to watch oit for when they come home too i bet its within a day of one another! The no pictures thing is a clear indication to me that they are downplaying the relationship. Happy days in shipperville :)

Tick tick :wub: :wub: tock

Awww thanks tick tock :) LOL...WOHOOOOOOO is all I can say!!!!!!!! No pics=suspicious..again WHY not-if you ask me, them being seen together in pics would not raise suspicions because it really does mean just good friends ya know what I mean? (of course us TRUE shippers know better ;))BUUUT because there are no pics that to me signals why avoid it? Because they are afraid to reveal just yet which is ok w. me because they want their time w. each other now. I cant imagine being in their shoes to be honest. For all those years being on Harry Potter since they were kids and being in the public eye and now having the chance to just be themselves is what makes me happy. Btw Rupert and Emma are still as of yesterday in LA. :rolleye0012:

Sorry if this was posted already-you can show this to any person (fan,non fan, etc) and you cant tell me they wont say the same thing I am going to say: they are in love with each other as Emma would say EQUALLY ;)

^she was spotted coming from the movies (which i don't see why spend all your summertime doing that) and then dinner. i think they are meeting up but in private he is there for business and relaxing after all :)but i would also love to see some pictures.

Sorry if this was posted already-you can show this to any person (fan,non fan, etc) and you cant tell me they wont say the same thing I am going to say: they are in love with each other as Emma would say EQUALLY ;)

All about the :wub:

All about the :wub:

^she was spotted coming from the movies (which i don't see why spend all your summertime doing that) and then dinner. i think they are meeting up but in private he is there for business and relaxing after all :)but i would also love to see some pictures.

LOL!!!! My friends and I actually will do this!! :) I think for Emma this is relaxing-she doesnt get to do this often and this is her chance to-plus summer is the time of year that explodes with awesome movies-I want to see some too now-Crazy Stupid Love, MAYBE Cowboys and Aliens and Rise of Planet of Apes, plus another helping of DH 2 hehe...tRuE, I dont think they are, I believe they are meeting up in private-they have missed each other doing their movies and then heading into Potter mania time and now they have the down time for relaxing which they SO have earned.

ALL love is too right TT ;) TICK TOCK...hehe-back ;)

OMG! Amazing vid!!!!!!!!!! They can't lie anymore!!!

By the way, what does the interviewer say at 5:18?

I THINK he says: we have spoken to Emma and she has nothing but good things to say (I have a feeling about the kiss ;)) and Rupert was very very excited-his eyes just light up...they truly are just all love...

Btw after seeing that horrible papparrazi video, I have decided I can hold off awhile of seeing R/E out together in public-Rupert may wind up hitting the cameraman-kidding of course but the way they were in Emma's face OMG :( So if a fan can get pics I am ok with that but the paps no. R/E will def be hiding out even moreso I believe/think after last night :( That one guy needs to be sued/arrested. SO RUDE. I cant believe that celebrities cant sue these jerky scumbags.

I THINK he says: we have spoken to Emma and she has nothing but good things to say (I have a feeling about the kiss ;)) and Rupert was very very excited-his eyes just light up...they truly are just all love...

Btw after seeing that horrible papparrazi video, I have decided I can hold off awhile of seeing R/E out together in public-Rupert may wind up hitting the cameraman-kidding of course but the way they were in Emma's face OMG :( So if a fan can get pics I am ok with that but the paps no. R/E will def be hiding out even moreso I believe/think after last night :( That one guy needs to be sued/arrested. SO RUDE. I cant believe that celebrities cant sue these jerky scumbags.

There's a paparazzi video of them? where?

Sorry for the misunderstanding-no it is a pap video of Emma trying to get into her car after the movies poor thing :( she was being hassled like there was tomorrow :( It is in Emma Media Thread.

Sorry for the misunderstanding-no it is a pap video of Emma trying to get into her car after the movies poor thing :( she was being hassled like there was tomorrow :( It is in Emma Media Thread.

OMG I just saw that!

I feel so bad for her :(

Yeah, of course!! ;)

Yup, that's exactly what I said before--I wish they'd go to a private island/getaway, and be alone--TOGETHER!! :yesyes:

I hope they both leave LA soon. What a zoo!! Most celebs do not hang around LA--they sign movie deals, and leave--most movies are not

made in LA anymore--they're filmed on location throughout the world. Hollywood is nothing but a cesspool of slime/drugs. :tongue0020:

Not to get off topic, but just for a second....one of my favorite actresses (besides Emma of course :)) moved from LA to South Carolina for filming ( my friends even had the opportunity to meet her!! I was very jealous LOL) anyway she moved to SC about 7 years ago and said no more LA. That is true SoulSister that they hardly do anymore filming in LA-they look mostly now for places like Canada(Chicago and Washington DC was where Transformers was filmed). Anyway back to topic ;) We know both R/E have tough skins (but doesnt mean that the paps should be arses like they were to Emma in that vid) and have been dealing w. this side of life for a while now (thank God they were not bothered when they were really young) but you do have to wonder if they would have been bothered by that paps had they grown up in LA? Anyway R/E I can see why now they fly under that radar. I think what is so amazing is that some celebs get off on the paps because it means attention for them but for our R/E that is what they dont want. All they want is a somewhat normal life and I think the paps should leave them be. I think that after this horrible stunt, we wont see them in public together for a while til HP hype dies out a bit. I do find it cute though that they are both still in LA :)

Not to get off topic, but just for a second....one of my favorite actresses (besides Emma of course :)) moved from LA to South Carolina for filming ( my friends even had the opportunity to meet her!! I was very jealous LOL) anyway she moved to SC about 7 years ago and said no more LA. That is true SoulSister that they hardly do anymore filming in LA-they look mostly now for places like Canada(Chicago and Washington DC was where Transformers was filmed). Anyway back to topic ;) We know both R/E have tough skins (but doesnt mean that the paps should be arses like they were to Emma in that vid) and have been dealing w. this side of life for a while now (thank God they were not bothered when they were really young) but you do have to wonder if they would have been bothered by that paps had they grown up in LA? Anyway R/E I can see why now they fly under that radar. I think what is so amazing is that some celebs get off on the paps because it means attention for them but for our R/E that is what they dont want. All they want is a somewhat normal life and I think the paps should leave them be. I think that after this horrible stunt, we wont see them in public together for a while til HP hype dies out a bit. I do find it cute though that they are both still in LA :)

Yea, that's why JKR was so adamant about filming HP in UK. All the kids were protected in the confines of Leavesden. Plus they got to work and learn from all those fantastic British actors. They could never have gotten an education like they got--learning the acting craft from all the great actors...Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Gary Oldham, Julie Walters etc etc...It's a good thing HP wasn't filmed in Hollywood, or it would have been called Harry Pothead. :P:blink:

Yea, that's why JKR was so adamant about filming HP in UK. All the kids were protected in the confines of Leavesden. Plus they got to work and learn from all those fantastic British actors. They could never have gotten an education like they got--learning the acting craft from all the great actors...Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Gary Oldham, Julie Walters etc etc...It's a good thing HP wasn't filmed in Hollywood, or it would have been called Harry Pothead. :P:blink:

Btw, Rupert's in LA to do a voice-over for "American Dad". Maybe Emma's just waiting for him to finish up, and they'll head back to UK.

Do I laugh that ya quoted your own post ;) Are we in R/E land right now? ;)

Anyway yeah Hollywood is a disgusting place-it is sad too because great actors do come from here. But you are SO right-UK was the best school of acting for these kids-Emma herself even said she feels like she graduated from the best acting school being around all the British greats!

As for R/E being in LA-there could be a strong possibility that they and Tom will be staying for the TCA on Sunday. I just love the fact that R/E are still in LA together :)

Have not had this for awhile: TICK TOCK ;)

Do I laugh that ya quoted your own post ;) Are we in R/E land right now? ;)

Anyway yeah Hollywood is a disgusting place-it is sad too because great actors do come from here. But you are SO right-UK was the best school of acting for these kids-Emma herself even said she feels like she graduated from the best acting school being around all the British greats!

As for R/E being in LA-there could be a strong possibility that they and Tom will be staying for the TCA on Sunday. I just love the fact that R/E are still in LA together :)

Have not had this for awhile: TICK TOCK ;)

Hahaaa...I have a talent for talking to myself! <_< Actually it was late, and I hit the reply instead of edit. :blush:

What's TCA??

Hahaaa...I have a talent for talking to myself! <_< Actually it was late, and I hit the reply instead of edit. :blush:

What's TCA??

Teen choice awards ;) Apparently, Daniel, Rupert and Tom will be there, but I'm not sure about Emma.

Sorry for ahem...another double post but:

Quote:

TomFelton: another great night with the gang in la! rupert ordered a pizza with truffles and so we all got fits of giggles bcos it smelt so bad!

i offered him a bit of my pepperoni but he soldiered on & tried to eat it! never has my nose been subjected to such an aroma...night night x

Ok, first of all "gang" is a group of ppl, and second, guys don't giggle--but girls do. I think Tommy boy was including Jade/Emma in his

tweet. Nice try Tom!! :P

Also, a real gross choice of pizza, Rupes!! Chi-Town would NEVER offer pizza with truffles--YUK!! :tongue0020: He was just making Emma giggle. <_<

tick :ohyeah: tock