The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Sorry for ahem...another double post but:

Ok, first of all "gang" is a group of ppl, and second, guys don't giggle--but girls do. I think Tommy boy was including Jade/Emma in his

tweet. Nice try Tom!! :P

Also, a real gross choice of pizza, Rupes!! Chi-Town would NEVER offer pizza with truffles--YUK!! :tongue0020: He was just making Emma giggle. <_<

tick :ohyeah: tock

Ha saw that too ss couldnt stop laughing Rupert is always so different i love that about him. Yeah its a bit obvious the girls were there! I hope emma goes to the awards too i dont think its obvious if a few cast members go together.

Edited by Tick tock
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A girl commented on her Facebook that she had the opportunity to meet Rupert in LA and took a picture with him, she also took the opportunity to ask him if he, Emma and Daniel will attend the Teen Choice Awards to which Rupert said yes. For now only Radcliffe is confirmed to attend, hopefully on Sunday we see our golden trio reunited.

Lets get out those 4 leaf clovers ;)

Anyway the pizza story is funny!!! ;)

YES the 2 of them are beautiful models-he is sexy hot, she is gorgeous beautiful! I love the tumblrs of them...

Someone posted this on another forum-it is crazy the way these 2 mirror each other-also watch in the epilogue-R/E have the same expressions (even their mouths) as they watch their "kids" leave. They say that couples start to resemble each other after awhile and will even act the same way. How freakin cute is that!!! :)

A girl commented on her Facebook that she had the opportunity to meet Rupert in LA and took a picture with him, she also took the opportunity to ask him if he, Emma and Daniel will attend the Teen Choice Awards to which Rupert said yes. For now only Radcliffe is confirmed to attend, hopefully on Sunday we see our golden trio reunited.

Lets get out those 4 leaf clovers ;)

Anyway the pizza story is funny!!! ;)

YES the 2 of them are beautiful models-he is sexy hot, she is gorgeous beautiful! I love the tumblrs of them...

Someone posted this on another forum-it is crazy the way these 2 mirror each other-also watch in the epilogue-R/E have the same expressions (even their mouths) as they watch their "kids" leave. They say that couples start to resemble each other after awhile and will even act the same way. How freakin cute is that!!! :)

Lol that gif is so funny!!! :lol:

One question: Emma is nominated for Best Liplock in the TCA, what does it mean?

BUUUT once again in our favor-why not wanting to appear at a public event together hehe ;) no but really that is too bad-I think Emma may have had enough of the US and the lovely papparazi-I know she has a thick skin but maybe enough was enough or family obligations called. Either way I would love to see Emma win her categories! (I dont care about TCA btw but I love watching Emma win any awards). :) I am betting Rupert will be heading back to the UK after the awards on Sunday.

It's strange.. Rupes said they all will attend and than Em left US and now she's already in UK. Maybe there just were some family problems or something like that but it just is strange, she was in LA for so long and she leaves now when it's only one day from the TCA where she was nominated.

And here is a text that got me all depressed and the info might be old but I have never heard it before so I'm very very sad right now. :(

Here. I'm really sorry if it's old. Please tell me it's an old info!

Who knows maybe it was family obligations calling? As for that tumblr-meh dont let it get ya down! :) First off there were no pictures to confirm this nor any tweets which ALWAYS happen it was also reported that they had dinner together on other sites (see what I am saying-poor Emma the serial dater strikes again for the media LOL), second if it is true, sounds to me it is very hyped up...we know Emma is very flirty/affectionate w. guys but in a different way she is with Rupert-this is why I say her and Rupert's relationship is real. I have a feeling we will be hearing about R/E being together in the UK-watch what happens. :) Dont give up the ship...remember Emma is home for a year or more even depending on school in the UK not the states. I say this was all hyped because of former rumors of them being together when her rep had denied it-remember Emma's reps never have denied her dating rumors which means unless Emma's reps/Emma says something then I believe it. See now dont ya feel better? ;)

Edited by cbmac12

HEHE, OKAY, THANK YOU, I DO FEEL BETTER! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :) I would never give up on them though, never ever. I do believe that what's between them is real and I think and hope that one beautiful day, they will get it together but this kind of stuff always scares me so much, you know? And then I saw a picture of Emma and this Johnny guy and I didn't know if it's an old pic or not but it all scared me. It may be because two bad news of today: Em's not attending TCA so it mean no pics with Rupes and second, well, this text, hehe.

HEHE no problem ;) Honestly I take this with a huge grain of salt mostly because Emma NEVER displays PDA in public like that the way the observer saw...also if she didnt care who saw (as the observer said) we would have LOADS of pictures of them together...which we dont even have one. That pic ya saw is old btw. I am not worried. But yeah I know what yas mean-no TCA moments :( Ahh well-we still have Baftas and some other awards where we will get our chance.

Hopefully this whole Johnny thing will blow over like the others. Besides, she'll be in the UK for next year so hopefully..out of sight out of mind? Its not that I don't like Johnny, its just that they don't seem right for each other, maybe its just me, but they seem like two completely different types of people

in all honesty, Emma's reps came out and denied it there has never been any confirmation-what I think did happen is that the "witness" saw them hugging or whatever and jumped to conclusions-I mean come on this LA-land of paps-are ya saying they didnt catch any of this or the eyewitness taking pics? I wouldnt be surprised if it was even fake. Anywho not believing til I am seeing LOL...

Hopefully this whole Johnny thing will blow over like the others. Besides, she'll be in the UK for next year so hopefully..out of sight out of mind? Its not that I don't like Johnny, its just that they don't seem right for each other, maybe its just me, but they seem like two completely different types of people

Hey fellow shippers--Johnny just met Emma this spring while filming, and her reps said in June that she is NOT going with him.

I dunno, but I believe what her agents/reps would say, because its coming directly from Emma.

As I've been saying over and over, The Universe had R/E, these two "old souls" paired long before they were born and now this is going to sound

really off the wall, but I'm beginning to wonder if they were together, or knew each other in a previous life.

There are records that both the Grints and Watsons lived in a small village in the UK in the 1700's. I'm betting R/E were, oh I don't know FARMERS??!! <_< oink oink cluck cluck.....

They may be distantly related....

Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, who share a steamy snog in the next Harry Potter film, could be relatives from the village of Kilworth, Leics- reveal ancestry experts.

Family history researcher Nick Barratt traced the family trees of Emma, 20, and Rupert, 22, and found that more

than 200 years ago their families had links to the village and could even be related.

“It is very rare to take two people who have no other connection and find they have a link to a small village like this,†the Daily Star quoted Nick, of ancestry magazine Your Family History, as saying.

He described the coincidence as “amazing.â€

Grint’s paternal line stretches back to 1792 when distant relation William Berridge was born in North Kilworth.

Barratt uncovered a branch of Watson’s family were the Bonsors of South Kilworth, who established a brick-making business in the early 19th century.

“The Bonsors were a big family round here, as were the Berridges,â€

Some other "AMAZING COINCIDENCES": Weasley-Watson Grainger-Grint

Emma Charlotte Duarre Watson---Charlotte is Rupert's sisters name.

Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint---Alexander is Emma's brother's name.

Both life numbers are 6. Emma is April 15, Rupert is Aug 24.

I think the above are not coincidences, but The Universe showing a sense of humour. :yesyes:

As always our Soul Sister comes through for us-that was unreal seeing the similarities between them-it really is like they were meant to be since birth. ...ok yall I was talking w/ one of my friends and she thinks (when I told her the report and what happened w. Emma this week and the paps)-this report is fake-she thinks that the papparazi is fueling these rumors because of what happened at the movie theater. I also found out that alot of the report about the MTV awards was also fake-they took the comment from when Jay and her were together. So it is once again shocker the media fueling on rumors.

Back to happy R/E land ;)....Luciana that link was FREAKIN AMAZING!!!!!!! ;) I was looking at pics of Rupert and yesterday he was wearing his "Always and forever" shirt again-yall I swear these are messages he sends to Emma wearing these shirts. He knows Emma went back home and what better way to communicate w. his girl-I also notice he wore these alot during the junket interviews too.

The ship will always continue ;)

This should matter to us how? ;) Yall I know you will call me crazy, but I feel like Emma wanted to get caught doing this in public like maybe to take away from certain REAL relationship :) I know it sounds crazy but there is something off/odd I feel in those pics...plus the fact that Emma's reps wont confirm anything which they will normally do. Not to mention she is in the UK for the remainder of the summer til school starts and will be in the UK for the year. My guess is yall that it is nothing....remember we will go down with this ship ;) hehe...dont let the pics get ya down yall...remember UK-R/E will be there all year. ;) Go look at the pics and really look-analyze-Soul Sister where you at?! ;)

Edited by cbmac12

I just saw the pics of Emma and Johnny kissing and hugging. :( :(

RupesEm--do you have the link?? The naysayers are at it again--notice how the media said

zip during the whole London/NY premieres, when R/E were openly displaying their feelings for

each other?? There were several tweets that R/E were together in LA. Also, as Kris pointed out

earlier, Emma's reps DENIED those reports last month with Johnny. I would trust her reps, as

Emma is paying them to represent her. Now will you go to your happy place, RupesEm?? :yesyes:

IMO, I think Emma's family might have really freaked out when they saw that video of Emma

being harassed by that paps arse, and told her to come home, because she didn't have any guards

with her. She was prolly at the pizza party with Rupes, Tom, Jade etc as that would have been

Wed nite. She must have left on Thurs. :mellow:

The pics are in the Emma Media Thread...just take a look and tell me what ya see...I see like it was meant to be caught almost...I dont know it's weird...you know I am a DIE HARD R/E shipper and would only want to see them together but if Emma is with another guy that makes her happy then awesome :)...but this guy (as sweet looking as he seems) and her there just seems to be something off...cant explain it.

i will keep saying this and never stop, i think it was a summer fling that ended and we got pictures. Why start up a new relationship with a guy known you will be in another country for school unless johnny is going to be flying out there every single month to see her and i doubt that. and what bothers me all this time emma was in LA now we getting a picture with them.

The pics are in the Emma Media Thread...just take a look and tell me what ya see...I see like it was meant to be caught almost...I dont know it's weird...you know I am a DIE HARD R/E shipper and would only want to see them together but if Emma is with another guy that makes her happy then awesome :)...but this guy (as sweet looking as he seems) and her there just seems to be something off...cant explain it.

Yea, just saw the pics---he looks "off alright", like a Justin Bieber look-a-like. Ummm...wonder if she's teasing her fans--like I said Aries/Virgo

love to tease and joke around. Just wait, next we'll see one of Rupes and Georgia. Yup, both R/E are ACTORS alright--to the very end.

i will keep saying this and never stop, i think it was a summer fling that ended and we got pictures. Why start up a new relationship with a guy known you will be in another country for school unless johnny is going to be flying out there every single month to see her and i doubt that. and what bothers me all this time emma was in LA now we getting a picture with them.

tRuE...I was sitting here and thinking the same thing-I am sorry but we SAW how crazy arse the media/paps were for Emma and to get ONE set of pics in the same place and around the last day she was leaving? That is just plain odd. I know the paps in the states and for the fact that they were reporting where Johnny was and Emma was together, I am shocked as all get out that they didnt grab pics of them together like every day or at least another set of pics. I am sorry but til I hear it out of Emma's mouth herself/her reps, then I believe it. I still say there is something off in those pics-it is not because I love R/E together either but because those pics dont scream love. She is not as affectionate w. him as I have seen her w. Rupert. I dont know just odd...cant explain it LOL...in the meantime I stay w. our ship :)

Haha, you guys, I always come here completely heartbroken and sad (I can't contol my feelings sadly) but then I come here and see your beautiful posts and idk, it always lights me up. I agree, if they're really daing, then I don't see it lasting as well. He's in US and Em's in UK and Em's previous distance relationships never worked out so yeah. I want to see rupes happy. I want to see Em happy. But the pics bother me a little bit and I think they make each other the happiest anyway!

And btw, when I saw the pics, I thought the same thing. or maybe it's just because they didn't notice the paparazzi? But that's very unlikely so I do agree with you guys, something was off. :)

See were here for ya RupesEm ;) I am telling ya there is something strange happening...Emma left kind of quick after this was reported and just no pics of them at all while in LA for 3 weeks. Just odd-I know Emma and Rupert are awesome at hiding out but even they get caught at times and they were not caught even with each other. It was almost like Emma wanted this pic to be seen to maybe just maybe put as a smokescreen for her true relationship ;) I look back on those premiere pics and THAT is LOVE. These pics we see w. Johnny and her is not. I dont know Soul Sister-it could be some acting going on w. Emma and Johnny. LOL