The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

See were here for ya RupesEm ;) I am telling ya there is something strange happening...Emma left kind of quick after this was reported and just no pics of them at all while in LA for 3 weeks. Just odd-I know Emma and Rupert are awesome at hiding out but even they get caught at times and they were not caught even with each other. It was almost like Emma wanted this pic to be seen to maybe just maybe put as a smokescreen for her true relationship ;) I look back on those premiere pics and THAT is LOVE. These pics we see w. Johnny and her is not. I dont know Soul Sister-it could be some acting going on w. Emma and Johnny. LOL

Ummm....Kris..here's where he's "just off" for her. I'd love to hear what her dad says about this. That "Perks" premiere outta be interesting. <_<

And her new American boyfriend should suit her purposes well – he has a slightly risque past and even had the odd run-in with the police. His film career includes playing a drug addict and sexually explicit scenes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2023241/Looks-like-Emma-finally-man-isn-t-terrified-Harry-Potter-actress-besotted-movie-star.html#ixzz1UIM8qsrX

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not giving up-there is something is not setting right w. me-I cant explain it...I dont care if Emma is with another guy as long as he makes her happy, truthfully and same w. Rupert being with another girl as long as she makes him happy. When it is all said and done we just want our favorite 2 people to be happy in their lives, and if it means with others then we accept it right :) I dont want us to be like the D/Elusionals and be all crazy ya know LOL...

Anyway back to my comment about not setting right with me...why now are these pics coming out like when Emma is now back in the UK? I know these pics were taken I believe like Wed/Thurs and these are the only pics we got...also, that report sounds SO made up-like they knew where Emma was staying? Really? Then why not having staked out and taken pics of her there or from a far? Also, I dont know what it is but to me there is almost like acting being done in those pics-Emma is not the type for PDA, we all know that. I know Emma is a young adult now and all but she is also like the most private person (besides Rupert) I have ever seen. Why take the chance now? She is also not going to be coming back to the states for a while-she is in the UK going to school. Like I said there is something just weird about this whole timing.

In the meantime, I will go down with this ship!!!!!! ;) I still say R/E are up to something-sorry but they are still busted as far as I am concerned ;) LOL

I think Emma is dating this guy, but I don't know if it's a serious relationship (maybe a summer love like George Craig).

But I really believe that Emma still feels something for Rupert. I remember the DH 2 press conference when she was comparing the Dan kiss and the Rupert kiss. She was so shy when she was talking about kissing Rupert "Why?" I wonder. And during that time she was dating with this guy (supposedly). I mean, if she has a boyfriend, why is she nervous when she talks about the kissing scene? Because she has feelings for Rupert, but she doesn't want to admit it... yet.

Still going down with this ship as well. Georgia, Johnny and whoever else are just the Lavenders and Viktors. If she's been seeing Johnny since May (and if Rupert is still seeing/was seeing Georgia last month), that doesn't take away from the love and affection Rupert&Emma displayed toward one another at the premieres, especially London.

If Emma truly meant what she said about the trio only getting closer now that filming is over, I think maybe that's how it's supposed to work out. I mean they never really hung out together in between filming because they spend 9-10months of a year together and needed the break to be back with family and other friends. Now they'll be hanging out outside of work and develop another dimension to their already deep relationship. And they won't have Harry Potter hanging over their heads - it'll be a new chapter in their lives. New beginnings include new perspectives and appreciations, and hopefully newfound courage for both R&E to admit to themselves and each other their feelings.

I also found the Emma and Johnny pic odd. Not just the timing, but I had to stare at it for a while because it seemed fake - not photoshopped, just unnatural (and I don't mean because it's supposed to be Rupert). I don't doubt she and Johnny had/have something, but just the stories and the timing of things is weird to me. Why wasn't the ass-grabbing at the MTV movie awards reported back then if it's true? I don't know much about Johnny, but I don't think he would've grabbed her ass in public - or Emma let him - especially if she had her people DENY their relationship. And why did she have her people deny she's dating him? I can understand wanting privacy, but she could've just ignored the rumors - it's not like they were hurting her. And yes, why be in LA 3 weeks, be snapped everywhere by paps, but not with Johnny till the very last day before you go back to UK? I mean if he was 'in hiding' then why not remain in hiding and say a private goodbye indoors?

I kinda think that maybe it was a 'goodbye, it was a great summer fling but I have to go back to the UK and school so have a nice life' type kiss. and maybe that's why she let it be public - so speculation will stop and they'll think she's attached and will stop prying...I don't know.

I also thought of something else. Filming of Perks started in May. Even though rumors of Rupert and Georgia dating go as far back as January, the story didn't hit the tabloids till April. I can't help but wonder if Johnny was like Cormac in a sense. I mean Johnny and Rupert are both actors, and Johnny is a little older than Rupert (I think Johnny is 24 or 25). Cormac was keeper like Ron and I thought he was a year older. Anyway, I'm not saying Emma meant it as revenge or to annoy, but moreso a distraction for herself with the hopes of catching Rupert's attention as well.

Those are my thoughts. I've been forgetting this lately, but even with recent developments, I still have faith so: TICK TOCK AND WE DON'T STOP!

Edited by rupert&emmagrint

Im with regrint on this one why now....where are these srories only out now?? I duno what to make of the johnny thing...... I too thought the pic was strange emma didnt look comfortable at all. If they are dating and shes happy well fair play but im not giving up ship! The chemistry and electricity ive seen between these too could light a city! The way they look at one another, speak about one another, stand near one another it all just screams they have a deep bond and strong feelings imo. The gushing and smiling are dead give aways.... Im not jumping this ship. I say there is more to this than meets the eye...

TICK TOCK HES HER ROCK!

Im with regrint on this one why now....where are these srories only out now?? I duno what to make of the johnny thing...... I too thought the pic was strange emma didnt look comfortable at all. If they are dating and shes happy well fair play but im not giving up ship! The chemistry and electricity ive seen between these too could light a city! The way they look at one another, speak about one another, stand near one another it all just screams they have a deep bond and strong feelings imo. The gushing and smiling are dead give aways.... Im not jumping this ship. I say there is more to this than meets the eye...

TICK TOCK HES HER ROCK!

Ok, why is it when Rupes stands in the center of London, in Trafalgar Square, and says to Emma, "I love you, I really do"!!, hugs her, she leans her

head on his shoulder, they lock arms--cry and laugh with each other, that that didn't make the news??? :angry: The media totally blew it off as, "their

just friends garbage"--but when this pervert/drug addict is seen kissing her, its all over the tabloids. I even hear it was on Access Hollywood. :angry:

If he would have "grabbed her "chair area" in Italy, he would have been slapped and given a fine. Johnny is not a rock--he's just STONED!! :icontwisted8pz:

Jen, I love the TICK TOCK HE'S HER ROCK!! Brilliant.

Honestly I dont make much of this-Emma is in the UK living for a year and Johnny is in the states...Rupert is apparently heading back home tonight (to his girl ;))...as for Johnny-he played a drug addict in a movie, he was 19 when the legal age is 21 here in the states for alcohol (even people I know have been caught with this before in their car, yes stupidly) and speeding-I got a ticket when I was 19 for doing 50 in a 25-in other words we all make mistakes. IF they are together and this a big IF, I have never heard anything bad mentioned of him til now-it is once again the media blowing things out of proportion because Emma is the good girl and they are trying to make it sound like the American bad boy with the British sweet girl (which of course she is a sweet girl). Until I hear proof positive they are together then ok and he makes her happy that is all that matters :). But for me, again there is just something not setting right with me and these pics-these are the only pics-Emma was in LA (the crap place for paps that swarm like bees) and these were the only pics they got-right before she is leaving to go back home. It's almost like they wanted to get caught. Just kind of strange is all. To be perfectly honest, those pictures didnt bother me at all-I think if I would have seen something more passionate looking or something that says to me yeah they are really into each other then I would say ok there could be something. But again there is just something I cant put my finger on. I cant explain it. Also, I will NEVER jump this ship!!!!!!!!! ;)

Soul Sister I know your frustration with the media-it is because they dont see Rupert as being Emma's type and it is rather sad that they do think that of Rupert. We have seen how the media treats Rupert over the years-the media was always trying to make it sound like Dan and Emma, we know this is true because the media would at times not shut up about them. As for R/E, I still say something is up between them-they were all over each other during promo time-I dont think they can help it when they are around each other-like this magnetic force almost. So again NOT ever giving up this ship. If anything this should only strengthen our ship hehe ;) In other words we have hit a lil wave but dont let it deter us hehe ;)

If Emma is dating this guy... I hope the media will not get in their way by blowing up those past mistakes that many of us have made (as Kristin mentioned)myself included, into something worse or more than what they were.

As far as Rupert and Emma are concerned I'm not jumping ship either, but I will quietly step off when we dock if I come to believe either of them are involved in a serious relationship with someone else. >.<

For now I'm just a little sea sick... :drool: but I'll get better. :)

Hey take a sea sick tablet Jon! WE ARE STAYING ABOARD! :yesyes: :yesyes: Its not over just yet i still believe! After everything that has been said by both the looks the smiles that chemistry is something i know it is! so we wait this out it not over yet! Emma is home now Rupes will be home in next few days so there may be more to this than meets the eye.

TICK TOCK HE IS HER ROCK SO WE DONT STOP! :wub: :wub: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Guys, they're dating end of story lol. Let's not become like the delusionals and try to make up stuff to make us feel better about it.

It's prob just a short term fling, at least that's what I would guess for now. Just like jay, it'll become long distance because emma's going back to the UK and that's always trouble. Sure of course im bummed it's not rupert. Let's be mature people and be happy for emma, since she looks happy. I have to say johnny is emma's first bf that I don't get a negative vibe from. Tom Ducker was a slimeball, jay was a creeper, and one look at George screamed douche lol. He seems pretty normal and nice to me.

Edited by pat07

I dont think we are being delusional we've all said here that we are happy for Emma! We've all said if Rupert finds love also with some other girl we would be happy for them but we still continue to ship them because we still think they share something special. I dont see the problem with that

Still going down with this ship as well. Georgia, Johnny and whoever else are just the Lavenders and Viktors. If she's been seeing Johnny since May (and if Rupert is still seeing/was seeing Georgia last month), that doesn't take away from the love and affection Rupert&Emma displayed toward one another at the premieres, especially London.

If Emma truly meant what she said about the trio only getting closer now that filming is over, I think maybe that's how it's supposed to work out. I mean they never really hung out together in between filming because they spend 9-10months of a year together and needed the break to be back with family and other friends. Now they'll be hanging out outside of work and develop another dimension to their already deep relationship. And they won't have Harry Potter hanging over their heads - it'll be a new chapter in their lives. New beginnings include new perspectives and appreciations, and hopefully newfound courage for both R&E to admit to themselves and each other their feelings.

I also found the Emma and Johnny pic odd. Not just the timing, but I had to stare at it for a while because it seemed fake - not photoshopped, just unnatural (and I don't mean because it's supposed to be Rupert). I don't doubt she and Johnny had/have something, but just the stories and the timing of things is weird to me. Why wasn't the ass-grabbing at the MTV movie awards reported back then if it's true? I don't know much about Johnny, but I don't think he would've grabbed her ass in public - or Emma let him - especially if she had her people DENY their relationship. And why did she have her people deny she's dating him? I can understand wanting privacy, but she could've just ignored the rumors - it's not like they were hurting her. And yes, why be in LA 3 weeks, be snapped everywhere by paps, but not with Johnny till the very last day before you go back to UK? I mean if he was 'in hiding' then why not remain in hiding and say a private goodbye indoors?

I kinda think that maybe it was a 'goodbye, it was a great summer fling but I have to go back to the UK and school so have a nice life' type kiss. and maybe that's why she let it be public - so speculation will stop and they'll think she's attached and will stop prying...I don't know.

I also thought of something else. Filming of Perks started in May. Even though rumors of Rupert and Georgia dating go as far back as January, the story didn't hit the tabloids till April. I can't help but wonder if Johnny was like Cormac in a sense. I mean Johnny and Rupert are both actors, and Johnny is a little older than Rupert (I think Johnny is 24 or 25). Cormac was keeper like Ron and I thought he was a year older. Anyway, I'm not saying Emma meant it as revenge or to annoy, but moreso a distraction for herself with the hopes of catching Rupert's attention as well.

Those are my thoughts. I've been forgetting this lately, but even with recent developments, I still have faith so: TICK TOCK AND WE DON'T STOP!

Hey take a sea sick tablet Jon! WE ARE STAYING ABOARD! :yesyes: :yesyes: Its not over just yet i still believe! After everything that has been said by both the looks the smiles that chemistry is something i know it is! so we wait this out it not over yet! Emma is home now Rupes will be home in next few days so there may be more to this than meets the eye.

TICK TOCK HE IS HER ROCK SO WE DONT STOP! :wub: :wub: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

I dont think we are being delusional we've all said here that we are happy for Emma! We've all said if Rupert finds love also with some other girl we would be happy for them but we still continue to ship them because we still think they share something special. I dont see the problem with that

REG I FREAKIN BOW DOWN TO YOUR POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) It was BRILLIANT, AWESOME, PERFECT...

Jon I love yas boy! LOL Seasick!!! LOL!!!...THIS is why I love this forum-we are not crazy delusionals-I would be happy to step down once they have exchanged rings with another-in the meantime we continue shippin them like crazy still ;)

Tick Tock-AMEN LOL-we dont stop the tick tock he is her rock!!!! ;)

REG back to your comment too-I see the same thing-there is just something off about everything-cant explain it and wish I could...you did a freakin amazing job of explaining for me though. But I dont know there is just something even more that is odd/off I cant put my finger on. Ah well.. LOL...in the meantime R/E forever til they tell us otherwise :)

no problem. I was just making my point lol

I understand but we all did say that we only want them to be happy even if its not with each other.....and since your a shipper too dont give up either. Its gonna happen just Know it

TICK TOCK PAT DONT STOP REM HES HER ROCK :wub: :wub: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Edited by Tick tock

IMO, if we don't see a ring from Rupes on Emma's finger by the

time she heads to Oxford, that won't look good. He needs to come clean

with his feelings for her, or she'll slip through his fingers--literally!! :angry:

I don't understand if R/E love each other so much, why not be seen

holding hands, kissing?? :unsure: I hope this isn't a "fake romance"

set up by Warners et al, to promote HP films. I've heard studios do this all the time.

They need to stop playing cat/mouse, and acting like their friends. You

don't see Bonnie, Matt, or Tom acting like this, do you?? They're seen with their SO's,

pose for pics, with their arms around their bf/gf. Big deal, they look normal.

What us shippers need to be asking is, "Are R/E asking the Universe to be

together too"?? The law of attraction is that the person/s that the wish

desire is intended, need to be asking for the same thing, or they'll send

mixed signals.I sure hope they both love each other enough, to get married.

IMO, if they're faking their feelings for each other, they'll lose thousands of

fans, cred, and it will really hurt their careers, as lots of fans have shipped them

for several years. That will really crush that TRUST factor, that I'm always talking about.

Hey Jon, sorry if I'm shocking you, but I'm beginning to feel like Linus/Sally waiting

in the pumpkin patch, to see the GREAT PUMPKIN!! :mellow: I'm getting tired of waiting--

then Emma's got a new bf, Rupes has a bf (Tom) :rofl: Just kidding-they're good mates.

I just want to see some action, and if they're reading this, I have a message for both

of them:JUST DATE EACH OTHER ALREADY!!! :ohyeah:

Edited by soulsister

IMO, if we don't see a ring from Rupes on Emma's finger by the

time she heads to Oxford, that won't look good. He needs to come clean

with his feelings for her, or she'll slip through his fingers--literally!! :angry:

I don't understand if R/E love each other so much, why not be seen

holding hands, kissing?? :unsure: I hope this isn't a "fake romance"

set up by Warners et al, to promote HP films. I've heard studios do this all the time.

They need to stop playing cat/mouse, and acting like their friends. You

don't see Bonnie, Matt, or Tom acting like this, do you?? They're seen with their SO's,

pose for pics, with their arms around their bf/gf. Big deal, they look normal.

What us shippers need to be asking is, "Are R/E asking the Universe to be

together too"?? The law of attraction is that the person/s that the wish

desire is intended, need to be asking for the same thing, or they'll send

mixed signals.I sure hope they both love each other enough, to get married.

IMO, if they're faking their feelings for each other, they'll lose thousands of

fans, cred, and it will really hurt their careers, as lots of fans have shipped them

for several years. That will really crush that TRUST factor, that I'm always talking about.

Hey Jon, sorry if I'm shocking you, but I'm beginning to feel like Linus/Sally waiting

in the pumpkin patch, to see the GREAT PUMPKIN!! :mellow: I'm getting tired of waiting--

then Emma's got a new bf, Rupes has a bf (Tom) :rofl: Just kidding-they're good mates.

I just want to see some action, and if they're reading this, I have a message for both

of them:JUST DATE EACH OTHER ALREADY!!! :ohyeah:

Ha ha Toms Rupes bf lol you crack me up Dee, i think we all go through these phases, getting sick of waiting for that announcement or pictures...And i doubt you will shock Jon i think he may be on the same line of thought as you. Its hard to stay positive all the time but ugh all that chemistry cant be a waste...I dont think they would fake the feelings, i mean it would look forced and unnatural. They dont look forced or unnatural either. They always look like they are having fun. As for the warner bros comment thats a bit strange and i doubt either would agree to it i mean Emma fought to have schedules changed so she could study i doubt she would agree to look all loved up with Rupes to promote a film..esp one thats been anticipated this much.

One thing i loved about your posts was your constant throw back to the universe and being meant to be....their numbers adding up, indigo child everything. You added another dimension that made sense and pointed towards them being "meant to be" along with the looks gushes, touching, interviews everything! So please miss dont give up i really do believe there is more to this i do! Its not over yet! Whats meant to be will be

Loved the message to them too and i concur!!! HURRY ON! LOL

Dont give up Miss :)

rem "TICK TOCK HE IS HER ROCK SO WE DONT STOP" :yesyes: :yesyes:

This is where as shippers our shipping is tested more than ever. I am not kidding when I say this but there is something up to the timing of those pics-they would have been spotted alot more during the stay-she was there for 3 weeks-the paps are like sick bloodhounds (what a way to make a living) and they would have been busted before this.

TT-good comment my friend :) TICK TOCK NEVER STOP....

Soul Sister-no def not a WB promo idea-I have seen R/E acting (showing signs of liking each other) back during OOTP-"Rupert's a hell of a lot taller and broader" was where I remember being like uh is there something there and then just shook my head no...then well OOTP, HFW, HBP, DH's--I needed no more convincing to be honest after HBP time. SO no R/E would not act the part-they are too true to themselves-they just come naturally with each other which is another reason why I believe they belong together. It has nothing to do w. R/Hr either-back in the day yeah I would have said ok because of their chemistry as R/Hr but after DH 1 promo and DEF DH 2 promo, I wasnt seeing R/Hr-I was seeing R/E-2 young people with definite strong feelings for each other. DONT GIVE UP THE SHIP SS ;)