The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's how they really fall in love for each other... From that day, everything changed... :wub: No, I'm not talking about Ron and Hermione... This picture speaks for itself... Reveals secrets that many already knew (like us, loyal shippers)... And yes, feathersbend, I do agree that shows more than acting... Maybe, just maybe, that's why David Yates and David Heyman had not shown us earlier: it could reveal to much!... But my dears, like I said, we already knew that there is passion between these two! Only they do insist on not admit it! :(

Thank you Luciana for sharing this passionate picture with us. It made my day!:ohyeah:

the end?!... This is not the end, because Tick Tock the clock never stops!!! :P

(for those who want to meet Azores...

)

That picture is perfection. In fact, they don't look like they're acting. And they definitely do not look like brother and sister!

Yeah, the brother and sister thing isn't believable anymore ;)

FlameMist AMEN-Tick Tock it wont ever stop!!!!

Luciana that video just PROVES what I have been trying to say all along-R/E only smile like that when they are with each other, when I see them with Johnny and Georgia, I dont see the same thing I see in R/E...R/E are passionate, attracted to each other, make each other laugh, you see it all the time when they are together or are talking about each other. With the J and G I dont see it. Sad part is THEY are the ones they are supposedly dating and in love with. Cant tell tbh.

TICK TOCK THE BEAT GOES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Here is my observation...Emma: smiling alot...Emma looking smiling before kissing him (watch her face as she closes her eyes to kiss him) ;) Rupert: move those hands young man!!! ;) As Dan said "I think they both enjoyed it a lil too much" ;) They aint no way didnt use tongue!!!! THEY USED TONGUE ;) HOTTEST KISS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This picture/gif screams GET MARRIED AND HAVE THOSE GINGER BABIES!!!!! This is not a film kiss-that is so realistic it is not funny! :) I have seen on screen kisses and they have been HOT (Leo and Kate in Titanic, Ryan and Rachel in Notebook)and you can see how much acting is def going into these. I mean dont get me wrong, I know R/E are acting a scene but there is just too much chemistry and sexiness to this kiss-I mean they are 18 year olds (supposed to be) kissing and that looks like 2 people who just REALLY know each other as a partner-SEXY couple!!!!! ;)

YESSSS that hand ahem...do ya see how slowly it moves too.... ;)

Haha! David Yates said that Emma wanted to get the kiss right on the first take so she went for it. But Rupert wasn't prepared!! (because he wanted to take his time with the kiss!!!) What can that mean but he loves and respects her. And that he wanted more takes!

Even though they seem to be with other ppl at the moment there is no doubt of their affection and care for each other.

Haha! David Yates said that Emma wanted to get the kiss right on the first take so she went for it. But Rupert wasn't prepared!! (because he wanted to take his time with the kiss!!!) What can that mean but he loves and respects her. And that he wanted more takes!

Even though they seem to be with other ppl at the moment there is no doubt of their affection and care for each other.

+1000 feathersbend... I totally agree with this. :yesyes:

Love doesn't come on a silver platter. Sometimes it has a bit of wear and tear, but like a pair of old jeans or your favorite sweatshirt it has a comfort, familiarity and warmth/depth to it that you just can't find in that shiny new toy. Haha my last statement kind of reminds me of the song... The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of by Carly Simon. lol

Maybe not my best analogy with the whole clothes thing... but hey, can't fault a guy for trying. lol :doh:

This picture/gif screams GET MARRIED AND HAVE THOSE GINGER BABIES!!!!! This is not a film kiss-that is so realistic it is not funny! :) I have seen on screen kisses and they have been HOT (Leo and Kate in Titanic, Ryan and Rachel in Notebook)and you can see how much acting is def going into these. I mean dont get me wrong, I know R/E are acting a scene but there is just too much chemistry and sexiness to this kiss-I mean they are 18 year olds (supposed to be) kissing and that looks like 2 people who just REALLY know each other as a partner-SEXY couple!!!!! ;)

YESSSS that hand ahem...do ya see how slowly it moves too.... ;)

Cbmac, I love so much your icon!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's priceless!!!! :wub:

Hey fellow shippies.... I always read this girls tumblr i love her page, any shipper in doubt shud check it out. She is also realistic about the ship like we are for instance them both dating others... Anyways i saw this and thought it was nice and so very true

http://mionewazlib.tumblr.com/post/10550888524

Mionewazlib reblogged what you found after her friend added something from "Rupert's" POV:

http://mionewazlib.tumblr.com/post/10574349375

We've waited this long...another while wont hurt us. Besides i think it may be quicker than we imagined...... :ohyeah: these two have come along way and i think they will eventually get it together Almost mirroring ron and hermione without the fighting lol. And no i dont ship them because o ron and hermione... I saw these two first before i saw hp. Imagine if they had met outside potter i think his mysterious-ness wud have drawn emma to him. She wud have seen his shyness and wanted to figure him out etc... I think her loveof art and all things natural would have drawn him to her.

Edited by Tick tock