The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

We've waited this long...another while wont hurt us. Besides i think it may be quicker than we imagined...... :ohyeah: these two have come along way and i think they will eventually get it together Almost mirroring ron and hermione without the fighting lol. And no i dont ship them because o ron and hermione... I saw these two first before i saw hp. Imagine if they had met outside potter i think his mysterious-ness wud have drawn emma to him. She wud have seen his shyness and wanted to figure him out etc... I think her loveof art and all things natural would have drawn him to her.

Interesting... ;) Hmmm who knows what would have happened! I shipped R/Hr first and didnt even give R/E a second thought. UNTIL....well I saw them together at their press junkets and interviews-during HBP time and was like UH are they dating in RL? At that time I didnt know a whole lot about who they were (know more now simply because I have read up on them). But yes no matter how long it takes, this ship will continue to rock...tick tock we wont stop ;) It's like Taylor Swift's "You Belong with Me" song-just matches them perfectly :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My link

"I'm trying to erase it from my mind," Grint told Dose.ca this summer, flashing back on the experience.

As for Watson, she old OK! magazine: "Rupert was the weirdest. ... I just had to remind myself, I am an actress. I am Hermione, this is a role -- but it was really hard."

OMG, that's all because of the kiss. Rupert said "he's trying" but still cannot because that kiss is already a tattoo in his mind. and here is Emma, saying "Rupert was the weirdest. ... I just had to remind myself, I am an actress. I am Hermione, this is a role -- but it was really hard." Oh come on Emma, why don't you just say it that you can't pretend and deny how your heart felt after that kiss that you actually fall in love with him. Well, I know she is. I'm a girl/woman and I had felt that too before. we ,girls, do easily fall in love when a guy does something really romantic or at least a simple thing that could get our heart right away.

All I can say is that, these two are absolutely in love with each other and even get more in love after the kiss. Yes, they are in a relationship with someone else already yet, I'm sure that they've got these little thing "LOVE" with each other during on/off camera. Come on shippers, they are allowed to have BF/GF today but they would end up together as husband and wife in the future. lol...

My link

"I'm trying to erase it from my mind," Grint told Dose.ca this summer, flashing back on the experience.

As for Watson, she old OK! magazine: "Rupert was the weirdest. ... I just had to remind myself, I am an actress. I am Hermione, this is a role -- but it was really hard."

OMG, that's all because of the kiss. Rupert said "he's trying" but still cannot because that kiss is already a tattoo in his mind. and here is Emma, saying "Rupert was the weirdest. ... I just had to remind myself, I am an actress. I am Hermione, this is a role -- but it was really hard." Oh come on Emma, why don't you just say it that you can't pretend and deny how your heart felt after that kiss that you actually fall in love with him. Well, I know she is. I'm a girl/woman and I had felt that too before. we ,girls, do easily fall in love when a guy does something really romantic or at least a simple thing that could get our heart right away.

All I can say is that, these two are absolutely in love with each other and even get more in love after the kiss. Yes, they are in a relationship with someone else already yet, I'm sure that they've got these little thing "LOVE" with each other during on/off camera. Come on shippers, they are allowed to have BF/GF today but they would end up together as husband and wife in the future. lol...

/

Ummmm....me thinks R/E protest too much??? You don't hear Dan/Bonnie talking about their kisses do you?? That's because

it was part of the script, and they were playing Harry/Ginny--just friends acting together. But c'mon guys--R/E spent all

that off-time in his trailer---what do you think they were doing--just staring at each other??? I'm sure Rupes has lots of

"tattoos in his mind" over the years. <_< They've both got an unusual sense of humor, that only they seem to understand.

Another subject I want to address, is the DH2 premiere---didn't it seem odd that R/E and JKR were having a hugging/crying

pow-wow, while Dan was kinda "disconnected"?? JKR seemed happy/weepy/shocked, as she said, "R/E, you've gutted me"!! Did

they tell her that they were planning on getting married?? Her books are becoming a reality!!

Did you notice what she did different from last year on Regis/Kelly re:ring?? Last year she moved the ring--to her left finger-while

making her love proclamation of Rupes--and Emma girl was not kidding-her wish/desire is to have a beautiful home (he already bought it, they're in LOVE, we're going to have beautiful kids (no kidding) :yesyes: This year, she comes on the red carpet wearing the ring on her left finger, while

saying "It is a beautiful ring, if SOMEONE were to give me a ring like this.

She also said, "I want SOMEONE who is kind, caring, a gentleman, and who will make me laugh"---so a mathematical deduction

is Rupert=SOMEONE.

Regarding this b/f-gf soap opera:

BELIEVE NOTHING OF WHAT YOU HEAR, AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE--ANON

/

Ummmm....me thinks R/E protest too much??? You don't hear Dan/Bonnie talking about their kisses do you?? That's because

it was part of the script, and they were playing Harry/Ginny--just friends acting together. But c'mon guys--R/E spent all

that off-time in his trailer---what do you think they were doing--just staring at each other??? I'm sure Rupes has lots of

"tattoos in his mind" over the years. <_< They've both got an unusual sense of humor, that only they seem to understand.

SS!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BIN!!!!!!!!!! (Molly Weasley ;))...we have missed yas!!!! See this is what makes me laugh about the whole discussion of the kiss-first off clearly from the BTS video they were so not into it as they are eating each other's faces and his hand slides down to her chair area :rolleyes: Because ya see that's what 2 people who want to get a kiss over with do with each other-they then laugh and the take gets messed up ;) hehe...D/B are not interested in each other-R/E are!! ;) SS you are bad (trailer comment LOL)!!!Another subject I want to address, is the DH2 premiere---didn't it seem odd that R/E and JKR were having a hugging/crying

pow-wow, while Dan was kinda "disconnected"?? JKR seemed happy/weepy/shocked, as she said, "R/E, you've gutted me"!! Did

they tell her that they were planning on getting married?? Her books are becoming a reality!!

I have ALWAYS thought this scene weird-Dan was like so far away from them (not distance physically, but seemed emotionally) Who knows maybe those books did become a reality? hehe- or are becoming one :yesyes:

Did you notice what she did different from last year on Regis/Kelly re:ring?? Last year she moved the ring--to her left finger-while

making her love proclamation of Rupes--and Emma girl was not kidding-her wish/desire is to have a beautiful home (he already bought it, they're in LOVE, we're going to have beautiful kids (no kidding) :yesyes: This year, she comes on the red carpet wearing the ring on her left finger, while

saying "It is a beautiful ring, if SOMEONE were to give me a ring like this.

Emma was giving ginger man a heads up/hint hehe...She also said, "I want SOMEONE who is kind, caring, a gentleman, and who will make me laugh"---so a mathematical deduction

is Rupert=SOMEONE.

Her man of her dreams is Rupert plain and simple and who can blame her!

Regarding this b/f-gf soap opera:

BELIEVE NOTHING OF WHAT YOU HEAR, AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE--ANON

HEAR HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Edited by cbmac12

Hey girls! I'm sad because my cat died last night, but you make me smile!

I agree with what you said, the DH 2 premiere was amazing! Rupert and Emma will always be together in my heart.

Awww Luciana I am sorry :( My neighbor's dog died a few weeks back and I know how hard that was for her too.

DH 2 will forever be in grained in our brains until we see them as hubby/wife (married to each other other of course) hehe ;)

Edited by cbmac12

Awww Luciana I am sorry :( My neighbor's dog died a few weeks back and I know how hard that was for her too.

DH 2 will forever be in grained in our brains until we see them as hubby/wife (married to each other other of course) hehe ;)

Thank you!!! Your icon cheer me up!

Hey girls! I'm sad because my cat died last night, but you make me smile!

I agree with what you said, the DH 2 premiere was amazing! Rupert and Emma will always be together in my heart.

I'm sorry Luciana. :'( *hugs* I still miss both of my childhood cats. :'(

your talking about your cat made me wonder if Emma has named her chickens, and if she has, what we might speculate she named them? :/

I'm sorry Luciana. :'( *hugs* I still miss both of my childhood cats. :'(

your talking about your cat made me wonder if Emma has named her chickens, and if she has, what we might speculate she named them? :/

Didn't she say Ralph and Lauren?

Saw this: http://romioneshipper.tumblr.com/post/10877508691

“Four years ago, I was just a guy who had a crush on a girl, who had a boyfriend. And I had to do the hardest thing that I’ve ever had to do, which was just to… wait…And, a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl I work with but I think, even then I knew that… I was waiting for my wife.†-Jim Halpert

I don't watch The Office as often anymore but I adore Jim and Pam's relationship and when I read this quote, I couldn't help but think of Rupert and Emma.

Didn't she say Ralph and Lauren?

Saw this: http://romioneshipper.tumblr.com/post/10877508691

“Four years ago, I was just a guy who had a crush on a girl, who had a boyfriend. And I had to do the hardest thing that I’ve ever had to do, which was just to… wait…And, a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl I work with but I think, even then I knew that… I was waiting for my wife.†-Jim Halpert

I don't watch The Office as often anymore but I adore Jim and Pam's relationship and when I read this quote, I couldn't help but think of Rupert and Emma.

Awww! This is so beautiful!!! :)

Thanks Jon!!

Hey Luciana--sorry to hear about your cat. Our pets are so much a part of our families.

I saw the video of Yates telling a whopper re:R/E Kiss---notice his body language--he's trying to hold back

laughing. ;) He's one of the biggest shippers of all. Why all the "back-peddling" now, after almost 3 mos ??

Ummmm.....I'm seeing some "old soul" vs "child" more and more.

Emma is an enigma, in that she flips between her "old soul" and her "child" constantly. She said,"sometimes I

feel as if I'm 100 yrs old, and other times I feel as if I'm a child". Rupert is too, only he's more subtle.

I think from what I'm seeing/hearing R/E say over the past 6-7 yrs, that R/E could have been lovers or married

in their past life. What we saw at the London premiere, was both R/E in their "old soul" modes--"I love you, I

really do". The heartfelt looks and she leaning on her "ROCK". All of the videos of R/E are their old souls, and

would account for all the laughter/happiness that they shared in their past life.

I read an interesting book last week about our past lives. There were several interesting quotes from Edgar Cayce,

one of the greatest clairvoyants ever. He states that sometimes parents return as children and children return as

parents. That love just continues, and crosses over boundaries. That's why I'm thinking R/E have said the kiss felt

so strange to them, as it felt like it did in their past life. R/E had a very happy, special life that they wanted to

recapture, and came back to share it in this life.

Emma's old soul doesn't like makeup, being in the spotlight, or being without her ginger man. That's why she looks

so sad and lonely when she's out and about. She likes to shop resale/antique shops too, as it reminds her of past.

Her child-self, is like WHHEEEEEEEEE!!--I want to experience everything--this accounts for her "glam makeup/dresses,

wanting to party and making Perks. She likes Katy Perry, Foo Fighters--everything current. Her child wants to experience

everything that her old self never experienced. Did you notice what she said that she "sought out Perks, because her

friends at Brown liked the book". She loves to read books, but said she didn't read Perks. Her old soul would never

have read that book.

Do you notice what she says about feeling cold/chilly, and she dresses so warm. That's def her "old soul". Older people

get cold easily, as their body temperatures are lower/less energy. That's why there were pics of her with a coat/sweater

this summer at the airports.

If you look at the latest HELLO interview, she says she doesn't like to wear makeup, and talks about

the scent of jasmine that she loves to smell at her dad's house. She said that scent was used in her new perfume-Tresor Midnight Rose. That's her "old-soul" being interviewed.

On the other hand, the OK interview, she was talking about makeup/and her fav fashion designers--that's her child

self being interviewed.

She's also reiterating what Rupes said about the media waiting for one of the three of them to "fall off the rails".

Now for Rupes---he's also an enigma, but varies his "old soul" and "child" with lots of humor. His old soul can be

very mature and caring--ie..the property he's purchased, the planning for their future together. Emma has stated that

Rupes is very protective of her. What we saw at the

London premiere was Rupes professing his love for Emma--in Trafalager Square--which is the center of London. It doesn't

get any better than that!! :ohyeah:

His child loves to go to the V-festival, the b'day party in Vegas--hanging with Tom etc.

Like I said earlier--R/E are trying to have a 19th century relationship, in a 21st century world. :yesyes:

Edited by soulsister

Found this video I haven´t seen before and had to share it. At 1:47 the interviewer mentions that Rupert still blushes while discussing THE KISS. Emma starts this cute monologue about how shy Rupert is, about not knowing what he really thinks and then looks down with a smile.. all that without an actual question from the interviewer about Rupert :yesyes:

Another sitcom quote, this time from How I Met Your Mother:

"chemistry. if you have chemistry, you only need other thing. timing. but timing is a bitch." — robin scherbatsky

I saw this on Mionewazlib's Tumblr. Our Rupert and Emma have atomic bomb chemistry....now they just need perfect timing.

Found this video I haven´t seen before and had to share it. At 1:47 the interviewer mentions that Rupert still blushes while discussing THE KISS. Emma starts this cute monologue about how shy Rupert is, about not knowing what he really thinks and then looks down with a smile.. all that without an actual question from the interviewer about Rupert :yesyes:

Another sitcom quote, this time from How I Met Your Mother:

"chemistry. if you have chemistry, you only need other thing. timing. but timing is a bitch." — robin scherbatsky

I saw this on Mionewazlib's Tumblr. Our Rupert and Emma have atomic bomb chemistry....now they just need perfect timing.

Anyone else LOVE and ADORE her responses about Rupert ;) First off, Emma you LIE just like Rupert ;) You 2 LOOOOOVED that kiss ;) Second, Emma can talk about Rupert in a 100 page essay and still be able to talk more. THAT IS CHEMISTRY-the girl just has to hear the man's name mentioned and what happens? ALL SMILES AND WONT STOP TALKING ;) Then what happens when they dont mention Rupert, she loses that glow. You can just tell he makes her smile awwww

REG-wow to that quote!!! TICK TOCK-WE WILL BE SEEING HER AND HER "ROCK" soon ;)

Great catch Rose--notice that Emma has a blanket over legs--she says she always feels cold--"old soul". I also love

how her moves, such as putting her hand over her heart, and looking down with that sweet look, everytime she

hears Rupes name. Yea, Kris, you're correct--I don't think it will be long now. :yesyes:

Well, I saw a story that hit the news today re:Stewart/Pattinson:

My link

Do Stewart/Pattinson remind you of any other couple we know and love??? :rolleye0012:

Hmmm... I don't like comparing Kristen/Robert and Rupert/Emma. Our Couple is better than Twilight's couple, and I think the chemistry between R/E is hottest :yesyes: They don't need to be naked or touching each other all the time, you know. You can see their love in one single look, and THAT is chemistry.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!! Oh Luciana ya make me smile girl ;) I was SO thinking the SAME thing-I think soulsister meant the way they interact with each other, deny the being with each other thing is like our sexier pair R/E ;) Agree 100% Luciana...our ship is WAYYYY HOTTTTTTER ;)

Yeah I agree, I'm not one of those "IHateEverythingTwilight-HarryPotterFans" but I'm not really a fan either. But I just have this feeling when it comes to Robert and Kristen and their "relationship" that its made up in some way for the fanbase. Isn't there a new Twilight movie coming soon? I dunno at all when the next film comes so I might be wrong.

An even if it is something they really have a bad chemistry so def. wont last very long.

With Rupert and Emma theres just something much more real. And their chemstry is :drool:

Edited by trixie

Lol look at this!!!

http://ron-hermione.tumblr.com/post/11046374831

Hahaha they were so nervous!! I'm wondering why... :rolleye0012:

HEHEHE....yessssssssssssss whhhhhhy sooooo nervous you 2!!!!! ;) They shake themselves to get themselves ready-the looks say I cant believe I get to finally kiss him...her...sooooooo freakin cute!!!!

You watch the kiss-Emma diving on Rupert practically and Rupert practically all over her (those hands)THAT was not acting!!!!! Just sayin :rolleye0012:

ROFL!!!!!!!!!! Oh Luciana ya make me smile girl ;) I was SO thinking the SAME thing-I think soulsister meant the way they interact with each other, deny the being with each other thing is like our sexier pair R/E ;) Agree 100% Luciana...our ship is WAYYYY HOTTTTTTER ;)

Yup girl, that's what I meant. It's like they're playing a game of cat/mouse. Has anybody ever seen a pic of R/E

together outside of anything HP?? They must have some sort of secret meeting place. I did see an interview where

Emma said she's going to have to meet Dan at restaurants, and Rupert at his house--really Emma, at his house-- :rolleye0012:--

And did you read that KS/RP aren't into PDA--either is R/E. Rupes birthday horoscope says he's known for being

"undemonstrative", especially in public. I bet he's totally different in private with her. <_<