The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

I do know that Emma went to Rupert's Driving Lessons premiere back in 07...I am 100% convinced the 2 phantoms meet up somewhere that is their own meeting place-yup-Emma said going to Rupert's house and Dan restaurants hehe...

I just cant explain it yall but I have this feeling something is gonna happen in the next few months in our favor for our ship ;)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno....I guess Emma says it best of all---

Ummmm...just why are they being so obvious with Georgia/Johnny boy, and making sure they're being photographed--

that's revealing MORE.

The LESS is that if they're meeting secretly, and keeping their love life personal--at their houses--like I said, you never see them photographed outside of HP. I just think they are very sneaky wizards. <_<

Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see. Anon

Edited by soulsister

I was reading about body language and I can say that Rupert and Emma liked each other at one point. We aren't crazy, these two had (or have?) feelings for each other. Definitely!!! :yesyes:

Female indications of interest in a male

Here are the most common female flirting body language signals and meanings, according to experts on the subject:

eye contact - anything more than a glance indicates initial interest.

eye catch and look away - establishing eye contact then looking away or down is said by many experts to be the standard initial signal of interest designed to hook male reaction. The reliability of the signal meaning is strengthened when repeated and/or reinforced with longer eye-contact.

eye-widening - interest, simultaneously increasing attractiveness/appeal.

eyelash flicker - subtle movement of eyelashes to widen eyes briefly.

pupil dilating - interest, liking what is seen, arousal.

looking sideways up - lowering head, slightly sideways, and looking up - also known as doe-eyes, with eyelashes normally slightly lowered - displays interest and vulnerability/coyness, most famously employed by Diana Princess of Wales, notably in her interview with Martin Bashir in battle for public sympathy following her split with Prince Charles.

shoulder glance - looking sideways towards the target over the shoulder signals availability, and hence interest.

smiling - obvious sign of welcoming and friendliness.

moistening lips - lips are significant in signalling because (psychologists say) they mimic the female labia, hence the potency of red lipstick (suggesting increased blood flow) and moistening/licking the lips.

parted lips - significant and potent attraction signal.

preening - especially of hair, which exposes the soft underarm.

flicking hair - often combined with a slight tossing movement of the head.

canting (tilting) head - also exposes neck.

showing inner wrist or forearm - a soft vulnerable area and erogenous zone.

straightening posture - standing taller, chest out, stomach in - a natural response to feeling the urge to appear more appealing.

self-touching - drawing attention to sexually appealing parts of the body; neck, hair, cleavage, thigh, etc. - additionally self-touching is said to represent transference/imagining of being touched - and of course demonstration of what it would be like for the target to do the touching; teasing in other words.

self thigh-stroking - usually while sitting down - same as self-touching.

standing opposite - normally a confrontational positioning, but in flirting allows direct eye contact and optimizes engagement. Refer also to personal space rules: less than 4ft between people is personal; less than 18 inches is intimate and only sustainable when there is some mutual interest and attraction, especially when direct facing and not in a crowded environment. N.B. Crowded environments distort the personal space rules, where implied permissions (e.g., for public transport and dense crowds or queues) override normal interpretations.

leaning forward - sitting or standing; leaning forwards towards a person indicates interest and attraction.

foot pointing - direction can indicate person of interest.

knee-pointing - as foot pointing.

leg twine - a tight-leg cross 'aimed' (combined with eye contact) at a target, or when sitting one-to-one, increases sexual allure since it emphasises leg shape and tone. When employed flirtatiously, female leg crossing and uncrossing also has obvious sexual connotations and stimulates basic urges in males.

shoe-dangling - positive signal of relaxation or of greater promise, especially if the foot thrusts in and out of the shoe.

pouting - pouting involves tightening the lips together; the tongue rises to the roof of the mouth as if ready to swallow. Pouting displays various emotions, not always a sexual one, for example projection of the lower lip indicates upset. An attraction pout looks more like the initial forming of a kiss.

picking fluff - removing fluff, hair, etc., from the target's clothes is playing in the intimate personal space zone, in which the fluff picking is merely a pretext or excuse.

fondling cylindrical objects - phallic transference, for instance using pens, a dangling earring, a wine glass stem, etc.

mirroring - mirroring or synchronizing gestures and positions is a signal of interest and attraction.

Male interest in females

posturing - erect stance, chest out, shoulders back, stomach in.

wide stance - legs apart (standing or sitting) - to increase size.

cowboy stance - thumbs in belt loops, fingers pointing to genital area.

hands in pockets - thumbs out and pointing to genitals.

'chest-thumping' - a metaphor describing various male antics designed to draw attention to themselves, often involving play-punching or wresting other males, laughing too loudly, head-tossing, acting the fool, etc.

room scanning - males who are available and looking for females tend to scan the room, partly to look for available females, but also to indicate they are available themselves.

dress - clothing: style, fit, cleanliness, etc - is all an extension of personality and is therefore part of body language.

preening and grooming - adjusting clothes, ties, cuffs, sleeves, tugging at trouser crotch, running hands through or over hair, etc.

This can't be a coincidence!!! :rolleye0012:

I dunno....I guess Emma says it best of all---

Ummmm...just why are they being so obvious with Georgia/Johnny boy, and making sure they're being photographed--

that's revealing MORE.

The LESS is that if they're meeting secretly, and keeping their love life personal--at their houses--like I said, you never see them photographed outside of HP. I just think they are very sneaky wizards. <_<

Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see. Anon

I was reading about body language and I can say that Rupert and Emma liked each other at one point. We aren't crazy, these two had (or have?) feelings for each other. Definitely!!! :yesyes:

Female indications of interest in a male

Here are the most common female flirting body language signals and meanings, according to experts on the subject:

eye contact - anything more than a glance indicates initial interest.

eye catch and look away - establishing eye contact then looking away or down is said by many experts to be the standard initial signal of interest designed to hook male reaction. The reliability of the signal meaning is strengthened when repeated and/or reinforced with longer eye-contact.

eye-widening - interest, simultaneously increasing attractiveness/appeal.

eyelash flicker - subtle movement of eyelashes to widen eyes briefly.

pupil dilating - interest, liking what is seen, arousal.

looking sideways up - lowering head, slightly sideways, and looking up - also known as doe-eyes, with eyelashes normally slightly lowered - displays interest and vulnerability/coyness, most famously employed by Diana Princess of Wales, notably in her interview with Martin Bashir in battle for public sympathy following her split with Prince Charles.

shoulder glance - looking sideways towards the target over the shoulder signals availability, and hence interest.

smiling - obvious sign of welcoming and friendliness.

moistening lips - lips are significant in signalling because (psychologists say) they mimic the female labia, hence the potency of red lipstick (suggesting increased blood flow) and moistening/licking the lips.

parted lips - significant and potent attraction signal.

preening - especially of hair, which exposes the soft underarm.

flicking hair - often combined with a slight tossing movement of the head.

canting (tilting) head - also exposes neck.

showing inner wrist or forearm - a soft vulnerable area and erogenous zone.

straightening posture - standing taller, chest out, stomach in - a natural response to feeling the urge to appear more appealing.

self-touching - drawing attention to sexually appealing parts of the body; neck, hair, cleavage, thigh, etc. - additionally self-touching is said to represent transference/imagining of being touched - and of course demonstration of what it would be like for the target to do the touching; teasing in other words.

self thigh-stroking - usually while sitting down - same as self-touching.

standing opposite - normally a confrontational positioning, but in flirting allows direct eye contact and optimizes engagement. Refer also to personal space rules: less than 4ft between people is personal; less than 18 inches is intimate and only sustainable when there is some mutual interest and attraction, especially when direct facing and not in a crowded environment. N.B. Crowded environments distort the personal space rules, where implied permissions (e.g., for public transport and dense crowds or queues) override normal interpretations.

leaning forward - sitting or standing; leaning forwards towards a person indicates interest and attraction.

foot pointing - direction can indicate person of interest.

knee-pointing - as foot pointing.

leg twine - a tight-leg cross 'aimed' (combined with eye contact) at a target, or when sitting one-to-one, increases sexual allure since it emphasises leg shape and tone. When employed flirtatiously, female leg crossing and uncrossing also has obvious sexual connotations and stimulates basic urges in males.

shoe-dangling - positive signal of relaxation or of greater promise, especially if the foot thrusts in and out of the shoe.

pouting - pouting involves tightening the lips together; the tongue rises to the roof of the mouth as if ready to swallow. Pouting displays various emotions, not always a sexual one, for example projection of the lower lip indicates upset. An attraction pout looks more like the initial forming of a kiss.

picking fluff - removing fluff, hair, etc., from the target's clothes is playing in the intimate personal space zone, in which the fluff picking is merely a pretext or excuse.

fondling cylindrical objects - phallic transference, for instance using pens, a dangling earring, a wine glass stem, etc.

mirroring - mirroring or synchronizing gestures and positions is a signal of interest and attraction.

Male interest in females

posturing - erect stance, chest out, shoulders back, stomach in.

wide stance - legs apart (standing or sitting) - to increase size.

cowboy stance - thumbs in belt loops, fingers pointing to genital area.

hands in pockets - thumbs out and pointing to genitals.

'chest-thumping' - a metaphor describing various male antics designed to draw attention to themselves, often involving play-punching or wresting other males, laughing too loudly, head-tossing, acting the fool, etc.

room scanning - males who are available and looking for females tend to scan the room, partly to look for available females, but also to indicate they are available themselves.

dress - clothing: style, fit, cleanliness, etc - is all an extension of personality and is therefore part of body language.

preening and grooming - adjusting clothes, ties, cuffs, sleeves, tugging at trouser crotch, running hands through or over hair, etc.

This can't be a coincidence!!! :rolleye0012:

I cant even add more to yalls comments-these are FREAKIN AWESOME...I say Luciana present tense-HAS FEELINGS ;)

Hey guys :) Luciana its present and getting more obvious each time they meet. Its not subtle anymore. They have all the signs lol I think emma in particular. The way she smiles and gushes and looks off into the distance dreamily its so sweet to watch. Its the kind of love little girls hope to find as children, pure love soulmates with no real life crap or expectations getting in the way. Its love in all its glory. He ups his game too the way he is more confident and affectionate the way he looks at her would break your heart like he is longing for her. They just have to confront each other now i guess, it will all come to a head soon i imagine and we will be seeing them together.

Tick tock this ship wont stop until he gives her that rock! :wub: :wub:

http://snitchseeker.com/harry-potter...nations-86046/

Vote for rupert or emma favorite under 25 star:

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/nom...?pollId=110011

and vote for him to be nominated in the fav actor category:

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/nom...?pollId=110002

These are not the final nominees, these are votes FOR the final nominees. The current actor list seems pretty hollywood and superficial. :P

Well, please don´t yell at me, Rupert can be with whoever he likes to be with and that´s completely fine. But when i see pics like that all I can think is..that should be Emma *sigh*

http://i53.tinypic.com/34td0zl.png

Rose--the one thing that really concerns me in this pic, is seeing Rupes "lighting up". I think he should have

a phobia with cigarettes, instead of some little old spiders. The nicotine will do him in much faster and painful, than

any spider ever could. Cigarettes are more potent than ever, because LESS people are smoking now, so the cig co's

just put more nicotine in each cigarette. I don't think Emma approves of this at all!! :tongue0020:

I know 2 ppl that died this past summer, from lung cancer, and they were casual smokers--only smoked when at parties,

or walking in parks or public areas, or at home. They had 3/4 of each lung just obstructed, and couldn't breathe at

all--it's basically death by suffocation.

Well, we all know that Dan kicked his drinking habit--he didn't even go to the London after party!! Hopefully, with

help from his family, friends, and Emma---Rupes will kick this habit too---and FAST!!

Rose--the one thing that really concerns me in this pic, is seeing Rupes "lighting up". I think he should have

a phobia with cigarettes, instead of some little old spiders. The nicotine will do him in much faster and painful, than

any spider ever could. Cigarettes are more potent than ever, because LESS people are smoking now, so the cig co's

just put more nicotine in each cigarette. I don't think Emma approves of this at all!! :tongue0020:

I know 2 ppl that died this past summer, from lung cancer, and they were casual smokers--only smoked when at parties,

or walking in parks or public areas, or at home. They had 3/4 of each lung just obstructed, and couldn't breathe at

Well, we all know that Dan kicked his drinking habit--he didn't even go to the London after party!! Hopefully, with

help from his family, friends, and Emma---Rupes will kick this habit too---and FAST!!

I know he's a grown man and it's his life, but yes, I would love it if he stopped smoking. But it may be hard because Dan and Tom smoke, and Rupert's sister Georgina smokes. Heard that his mom and grandma do too, but I've seen pics of Dan, Tom, and Georgina with cigarettes. Oh, and yes, Georgia smokes as well.

My link

Here's the link, above that says he smokes--sad but they do have "electric cigarettes" to help smokers STOP. I'm surprised

his mom smokes--I heard she's pretty strict with her family. Rupes, Dan, Tom, et al should start smoking electric cigarettes--no nicotine and it satisfies the cravings.

My link

Also, notice Rupes comment in the first link re:Emma. He talks about who has the greater crush-him or Dan. He doesn't deny

he's in a relationship with her. <_<

Edited by soulsister

I don´t know if I am blind or something,but I don´t see a cigarette in that pic?!

But what concerns me more is your story of the people who died because of a casual smoking habit (which I have, too). If you don´t have anything against it, I would like to have more information on that, like how old they were, cause now i am truly worried. Please pm me if you got the time.thx :blush:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am going to be evicted from my house if I dont stop making these noises tonight-jon I LITERALLY have tears in my eyes from that comment for laughing so hard.... but yeah that I def their tongues going at it in a ahem duel ;)

Uh no tongue EH? LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) I am in love even more with my new avi ;)

Thats the kiss Im talking about! Its not just acting, its real! Theres something in rupert's eyes.

By the way, I think thats not rupert's adam apple, its his sternocleidomastoid muscle..

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am going to be evicted from my house if I dont stop making these noises tonight-jon I LITERALLY have tears in my eyes from that comment for laughing so hard.... but yeah that I def their tongues going at it in a ahem duel ;)

Duel hmmmmm....

And we always thought Ron didn't pay attention in Professor Lockhart's class. I suppose he could have learned it from observing Harry and Ginny????? Nahhhhh This moment is all Rupert/Emma. :yesyes:

OMG :lostit: THAT is what I call KISSING. So hot.

My! Rupert's Adam apple looks quite a bit larger! :unsure:

OHHHHHHHHHH... that's just Emma's tongue! :lostit:

^ These comments wins today :rofl:

Thanks Trixie I make about 15 comments that bomb before I ever meet with a little success. lol

Thats the kiss Im talking about! Its not just acting, its real! Theres something in rupert's eyes.

By the way, I think thats not rupert's adam apple, its his sternocleidomastoid muscle..

Actually I didn't even look at Rupert's neck when I made the comment. I was just trying to make a joke. But thanks! I learned a new word. :)

I still drop from a heart attack seeing that kiss...I seriously wanna yell "GET A ROOM YOU TWO THERE ARE CHILDREN WATCHING" ;) hehe...jon yes your comments all win :)

haha Kristin! I think Ron/Hermione and Rupert/Emma have given you more heart attacks than Dick Chaney! LoL :mellow:

Good thing your shipper heart is quick to R/EcovE/R. :king:

Yates def should have used this angle for the KISS!! Rupes head was in the way in the position they used. :mellow:

Just think fellow shippers--they practiced in his trailer!! :yesyes: Remember what Emma said that

they were always in his trailer because he had all these cool toys and candy!! <_< She said they used to watch TV

and snuggle on the sofa. :rolleyes:

Speaking of candy......HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!

I guarantee they will both be busted one of these days ;) I also wish yall a Happy Halloween!!! Anyone else see this-apparently BTS ;) SCRATCH THAT-it IS BTS!!!!!!! ;)

THOSE EYES AND SMILES-their smiles just reach their eyes :)

Edited by cbmac12