The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 sexiest screen couples of 2011

20. Rupert Grint & Emma Watson, 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II'

We know "sexy" and "Harry Potter" aren't usually used in the same sentence outside of fan fiction, but in the saga's final film, moviegoers were finally treated to the sight of Ron Weasley (Grint) and Hermione Granger (Watson) resolving years of pent up sexual tension with one magically climactic snog.

http://www.nextmovie.com/nggallery/post/sexiest-movie-couples-2011/image/5243

They should be number 1, though...

ITA Luciana that they SHOULD be #1!!!! But at least they made top 20!!! :)

DEE!!!! LOL-omg your post about Dan and Rupert was HYSTERICAL-look too though that Emma has her arm behind Dan's back and we dont see Rupert's hand ;):rolleye0012: just sayin... ;)

Luciana yes I believe it is BTS-I have seen them from a different angle and it was while they finished a scene so yes I believe it is BTS AWWWWW THEY ARE SO FREAKIN CUTE-please get married already (well in 5 years time, they are still afterall early 20's but hey if they are ready GO FOR IT ;)) and have ginger hair kiddies because ginger hair kids really are freakin adorable :)

Rupert and Emma won for Best on-screen couple of the year!!!! :ohyeah:

http://www.nextmovie.com/blog/best-on-screen-couple-2011/

:king::king::king::ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah: KING AND QUEEN OF THE MOVIE COUPLES ;) Heck yeah!!!!!

Luciana agree-Rupert looks VERY hot here...the leather jacket-I love that graphic of them-just such a hot couple. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE and HAPPY 2012-may this be our year shippas!!!! ;)

May our shippers wish come true in 2012!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR SHIPPERS!!

GORGEOUS!!! That is AWESOME!!! :) Happy New Year as well!!! May this DEF be our year shippers ;)

Happy new year ;) hope you all had a good one... This could be our year :)

TT!!! AGREE!!!! ;) Happy New Year!!

Good new Shipping-year!!

YUPPERS a new shipper year indeed-2012 for R/E!!!!!!!! ;)

I find this very funny, but the most important thing about it is that Emma isn't very happy.

I wonder why... :rolleye0012:

http://rompert.tumblr.com/post/15181239889/daniel-i-was-very-much-excited-about-rons-scenes

Yea, Luciana, I heard Rupert say that she was upset when they filmed the "Lavender" scene. He had

to reassure her that he was only following the script. <_<

I think R/E have moved their "BUBBLE" to Rupe's place---er their soon to be place--you know, that

manor that looks like a mini-Hogwarts!!! They were "decoy dating" others while filming at Leavesden, so

that hasn't changed. I think R/E want everything to be the same, so they meet, and do things in PRIVATE--

and I think that Beverly Hills Hotel meeting was a test--to see if the fans would go crazy and bother them,

or give them their privacy. Emma did say she's going to have to meet Dan at restaurants PUBLIC--which she did when

she saw him in HTSIBWRT--they went out after the show. She said she'll meet Rupert at HIS HOUSE--PRIVATE. 'Nuff said. :yesyes:

Hey guys...still sick-this is what happens when around kids ALL day long 5/days a week!!! They passed their fun stomach bug onto me grr...

Anyway OMG Emmas reaction was PRICELESS ;) yeah no jealousy there at all ;)

I also want to say RUPERT/EMMA WON #1 COUPLE ON SCREEN OF ALL TIME ;) ;) ;) take that Twilight hehe...

Shipping harder than ever our couple-I will keep doing so until rings are on others fingers LOL...til then I SHIP RUPERT/EMMA HARDER ;)

Ha ha Kris your crazy miss but i will agree that i am the same until i see a ring... Its very telling that she can be seen in public with Dan and not Rupes. It shouldnt bother her to the extent at which it does. We see her out and about with diff guys and people all the time... Dee i read that too somewhere i couldnt believe she was so openly jealous lol. Hope you feel better soon Kris.

Tick tock we cant stop she doesnt have her rock :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Hehe yes, tick tock, we shippers are stubborn!!! ;) Jen only time will tell ;) honestly, if there wasnt anything between R/E, then I would say they should do the opposite!! Be seen hanging with each other since it would be no big deal...them not being seen together just actually makes me more suspicious ;)

Yes feeling better-Dee I took your suggestion and it worked-you sure you are not a Healer ;)

Tick Tock we shall not stop!! :)

Ha ha Kris your crazy miss but i will agree that i am the same until i see a ring... Its very telling that she can be seen in public with Dan and not Rupes. It shouldnt bother her to the extent at which it does. We see her out and about with diff guys and people all the time... Dee i read that too somewhere i couldnt believe she was so openly jealous lol. Hope you feel better soon Kris.

Tick tock we cant stop she doesnt have her rock :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Can you find a link? I don't remember Emma saying that.