The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now THATS just AWESOME THAT TUMBLR ;) Emma would lose EVERY poker game with that poker face of hers ;) hehe...that was very interesting...like I said I am not 100% convinced with who shes dating unless it.comes from her own mouth-Emma is no dummy ;) Like she herself said "less you reveal, the more people can wonder" ;) what a great phrase to live by!!!! :)

Sighhh....yes I miss seeing them together too!!! Well no one showed up to PCA awards this past week from Potter (although all 4 were scheduled to atten-Dan, Tom, R/E) soooo maybe Baftas ;)

They are sooooo right for each other-if I didnt believe that, I wouldnt say it. They are just freakin made for each other!!! :) Joanne I second your reaction!!!! ;)

Ship goes on!!!!! ;)

Nice video miss we can always rely on you to remind us of how great they are together. Not that we forget ofc but little gems like that give us a little positive reinforcement ;) Hopefully we will get something new soon.... Maybe kris is right the baftas !!!!

Yea Kris/Jen, I think R/E are going to stick with Brit award shows. The US award shows are just

so dumb. Do you remember seeing the looks on Emma/Tom/Jade's faces at the MTV awards last year?

They were all sitting there shaking their heads at all the stupid jokes, probably thinking, (what

the heck are we doing here)??? :unsure:

Btw, SNL was one of the worst shows I've seen. Poor Dan...the writers were terrible, and the

audience looked bored. Even the HP skit fell flat. :blink:

Well, is HP nominated for anything at the BAFTA's this year? If they are, I'm sure they'll be there.

Afterall, it will be 1 year since their "V-day early dawn at the Grey Goose"!!! <_<

Welcome Joanne---nice work---we'll have you do some "wedding graphics" of R/E when the time comes. :rolleye0012:

Yea Kris/Jen, I think R/E are going to stick with Brit award shows. The US award shows are just

so dumb. Do you remember seeing the looks on Emma/Tom/Jade's faces at the MTV awards last year?

They were all sitting there shaking their heads at all the stupid jokes, probably thinking, (what

the heck are we doing here)??? :unsure:

Btw, SNL was one of the worst shows I've seen. Poor Dan...the writers were terrible, and the

audience looked bored. Even the HP skit fell flat. :blink:

Well, is HP nominated for anything at the BAFTA's this year? If they are, I'm sure they'll be there.

Afterall, it will be 1 year since their "V-day early dawn at the Grey Goose"!!! <_<

Welcome Joanne---nice work---we'll have you do some "wedding graphics" of R/E when the time comes. :rolleye0012:

Really? Poor Dan!

I really hope Rupert and Emma go to the Baftas (like last year). The glances the gave to each other were lovely!! They are so obvious!!! :rolleye0012:

So obvious even a seeing impaired/blind person can see it ;) come on Baftas!! :);)

As for Dan, yes it was awkward his sketches, although best sketch was him as that sick psychotic woman, Casey Anthony's.new dog. He was hysterical in that!

But yeah Hogwarts sketch fell flat.

Yeah!!! Cant wait to see your new graphics ;)

I mean when it is all said and done, they do all just want their privacy.

To be perfectly honest if it is revealed R/E.are together whether as a couple (hope this one!! ;)) or just hanging together as driends, I would not want to see pics. I mean yes would love to see pics but really would rather them be left alone and all of us enjoy them at public events where pics are allowed and not intrusive candid pics.

Yeah!!! Cant wait to see your new graphics ;)

I mean when it is all said and done, they do all just want their privacy.

To be perfectly honest if it is revealed R/E.are together whether as a couple (hope this one!! ;)) or just hanging together as driends, I would not want to see pics. I mean yes would love to see pics but really would rather them be left alone and all of us enjoy them at public events where pics are allowed and not intrusive candid pics.

:excited::yesyes: :yesyes: :3m_sie: :3m_sie: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: