The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

I love how she is always defending him so to speak. He is a shy guy it seems and only Emma knows the real Rupert. I mean these 2 have known each other since they were kids literally. I think this is why I feel that there is something more to them and why alot of people think it too-they are beyond that of a couple-they are soulmates, best mates who just know each other inside out, backwards and forwards. I mean I think this is what every person wants in a relationship. They just truly make me smile :):wub::yesyes::ohyeah:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: could Emma touch her face a little bit more when she's talking about Rupert? :unsure:

Theoretical/Hypothetical Interviewer: So Emma, what's the toughest acting job you've ever had?

Theoretical/Hypothetical Emma: Ummm.... trying to act like I'm not entirely head over heals for Rupert Grint.

I'm going to set Emma a challenge. Talk about Rupert and try not to touch your face, or go all flushed. The girl is the worst Poker Player EVER! :rofl:

Emma drifted off to Ruperland there for a bit. SOMEBODY SHAKE HER BACK INTO R/EALITY! Grab that girl a glass of water! Something to cool her off and settle her down!

ROFL!!!! Well both Emma and myself would lose at poker-I dont have a good poker face either...the girl drifts off to Rupertland whenever his name is mentioned-you also notice she blushes whenever his name is mentioned...Rupert does the same thing ;) These 2!!! LOL...

VOTE FOR R/E BEST KISS ON MTV AWARDS!!!!!!!!! Also Emma for BEST FEMALE PERFORMANCE!!!!! Well all the categories really that HP is up for :)

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, Its good to be back. Finally this site is already working in my computer. I've been trying to get in here since after the HP part 2 but the site can't reload the page. I'm happy to be back and continue to ship Rupert and Emma!!! I hope you guys still remember me.

Hey :) we never forget our true R/E shippers!!!! ;) like you, also still shippin, just as hard!!! :) sorry the computer was acting all wonky!!

Glad to have yas back!!! :) also VOTE R/E BEST KISS MTV AWARDS!!!! ;) as well as all other HP categories!!!! ;)

So is the voting over yet? I couldn't vote anymore.

I hope they win. Are they both coming together at MTV awards? I normally dislike MTV so much that I rather don't watch the show but if they are there I will see the show ofc!

Edited by trixie

Yeah voting closed...voted for them like mad...it was awesome seeing it spread on Twitter (Trending WW on it few days ago)...was all over on tumblr too, Fanfiction as well :) as for Rupert attending, there were rumors he was supposed to but I have a feeling he wont since hes filming in Romania. But ya never know!!! :)

HARRY POTTER CAST WINS @ MTV AWARDS!!!! :ohyeah::ohyeah::happydance::happydance:

Emma accepted the award saying:

"I don't think I will ever accept an award on behalf of so many people," Watson said. "From Ralph Fiennes to Helena Bonham Carter to Hedwig and Dobby and all of them, this is amazing. We had over 200 cast members and I wish they could all be up here with me now. Sadly. they can't.

"Obviously I share this award in particular with [Daniel Radcliffe] and Rupert [Grint]," she added. "Wherever you are, I hope you're watching, and I miss you both dearly. Just, thank you. I really, really appreciate it."

Sadly, R/E didn't win best kiss for ACTING--because like Rupert said "It really wasn't acting"!! <_< So don't despair fellow

shippers--we know it was not a REEL kiss--but a REAL kiss. :happydance: We will see them kiss again--when they announce

their engagement. :yesyes:

I think Emma looked really lost without her gingerman beside her, but forever the beautiful fashionista--

she never disappoints. I'm sure her gingerman was missing her dearly too. :yesyes:

"I miss you both dearly". Gosh, When I heard this from her, all I thought was only Rupert. Lol Yeah, I'm looking forward for their engagement hahaha. If that will happen, thats the time I can die. I wish they'll work together again with more kissing scenes too. What do u think shippers?

unbeliveble that they didn't won best kiss! :tongue0020:

And so sad that Rupert wasn't there when they won the best cast award.

I need my chemistry-fix!! :icontwisted8pz:

Edited by trixie

OMG I LOVED Emma's speech!!!!! It was SO sweet and just so genuine-you can hear a shakiness in her voice bless her heart :)

I am so beyond over MTV awards...R/E HOT KISS GOT ROBBED...people were not even that excited so how they won I dont get....Emma would have been so cute thanking her and Rupert's fans/shippers!!! ;) BLECK to the awards...but I am THRILLED they did win BEST CAST-that says it all...LOVED how Emma said she missed both Dan and Rupert...but yall this is where the shipper in me comes out once again...I was watching on my DVR just now since I refused to watch it live because I hate those awards...but I swear my eyes were NOT playing tricks on me...when Emma thanks Dan and Rupert-WATCH EMMA'S EYES in the camera-she said Dan and when she said Rupert-SHE LOOKED DIRECTLY INTO THE CAMERA WITH A SMIRK/SMILE...it was not a trick on my eyes I swear it!!! LOL...someone else watch it and slow it down and tell me I am right ;)

I HEAR YA TRIXIE!!!!!! UGH we need them NOW!!!! ;)

Edited by cbmac12

bummer, but rupert couldn't be there anyway if they had won because of other committments. if he was there with emma, and they lost, id prob be more annoyed.

And it seems like so many people on twitter are saying they should have won, and are sick of twilight, yet twilight still wins? lol

Hey Welcome to our thread :)

I think that was the wrong gif LOL...no we have Access Hollywood here and saw on TV (well my other American buddies saw it LOL) and heard (there is a video) that Emma says "Honestly I love Rupert"....

Link: http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1318783750001?bckey=AQ~~,AAABAY6g5IE~,g0_gr83Y4h1-VWYH1Kd03vYHLYmpEkg0&bctid=1671479042001

Look at the smile awww...sweet...

"I miss you both dearly". Gosh, When I heard this from her, all I thought was only Rupert. Lol Yeah, I'm looking forward for their engagement hahaha. If that will happen, thats the time I can die. I wish they'll work together again with more kissing scenes too. What do u think shippers?

Hiya LadyKim---welcome back, we missed ya.

Heck yea---they should be in a romantic-comedy that takes place in England--maybe directed by Richard Curtis ie Love Actually, Notting Hill-or how about a familiar face---Chris Columbus--writes/directs ie Nine Months/Home Alone? ....or Nancy Meyers who wrote The Holiday....or how about working with Jim Carrey & Jeff

Daniels---still planning Dumb & Dumber 2-- :happydance:

My link

Absolutely---they should work together again---and kiss----and kiss----and kisssssssssssssss :kiss: