The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

RUPERT!!

Let's see what your 24th year, your GOLDEN BIRTHDAY has in store for you-August 24:

Johnathan Cainer Horoscope:

Your Week Ahead: Just how clever are you? This week, you get your chance to find out. Here comes an opportunity to stretch your powers of reason, logic and problem solving. There are, of course, some situations in your life that won't respond to brainpower alone. The challenges of the heart, for example, often refuse to respond to reason! But largely, it is a practical matter that you need to arrange and reorganise right now. One smart idea could save a lot of wasted effort... and may eventually reward more than just your ego!

From The Power of Birthdays-Stars and Numbers

Sullivan and Crawford

Guiding Star:Regulus, also called the Lion's heart.

Description:brilliant white and blue triple star, located on the body of the lion.

This is a royal star that takes the leading role among a nearly infinite cast of stars. Regulus imparts nobility,

high honors, great charisma, and the power to project a dignified personality.

This star bestows a natural ability to make quick decisions, and cope with demanding situations. It also imparts

a desire for power and the ability to lead and command others. You have strong willpower and a love of enterprise, which

often leads to a desire for freedom and independence. Regulus warns that these great benefits are not necessarily long

lasting.

Linked to your Sun's degree this star imparts ambition, power and authority and opportunities to rise to a high position

in government or large corporations. If you do not have a position of prominence, you probably have influential friends.

This star suggests that you should be kind to others on your way up, as you are likely to meet them on your way down.

You are likely to do particularly well with property or real estate. :yesyes:

POSITIVE:energetic, idealistic, practical skills, strong determination, honest, frank, fair, generous, love of home, active

NEGATIVE:stubborn, unruly, domineering, greatness but also great failures(especially through dishonesty), fleeting success

and fame. :unsure:

Love and Relationships:

You're faithful and fair, and you are inclined to be "UNDEMONSTRATIVE"-(no kidding)!! You are likely to have a youthful

side that will keep you constantly interested in new people and new places. Love and companionship are very important to you,

but a tendency to mood swings may bring difficulties in relationships. Your need for fun makes you a good social mixer, and

when relationships are based on mental affinity (EMMA), they are usuallly successful. You may be drawn to those who can

inspire your creativity (EMMA), and to a partner who can share your sense of humor--(EMMA). :kiss:

Edited by soulsister

It's so adorable. The "TOUCHING HAND" gifs, especially!!!

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

RUPERT!!

Let's see what your 24th year, your GOLDEN BIRTHDAY has in store for you-August 24:

Johnathan Cainer Horoscope:

Your Week Ahead: Just how clever are you? This week, you get your chance to find out. Here comes an opportunity to stretch your powers of reason, logic and problem solving. There are, of course, some situations in your life that won't respond to brainpower alone. The challenges of the heart, for example, often refuse to respond to reason! But largely, it is a practical matter that you need to arrange and reorganise right now. One smart idea could save a lot of wasted effort... and may eventually reward more than just your ego!

From The Power of Birthdays-Stars and Numbers

Sullivan and Crawford

Guiding Star:Regulus, also called the Lion's heart.

Description:brilliant white and blue triple star, located on the body of the lion.

This is a royal star that takes the leading role among a nearly infinite cast of stars. Regulus imparts nobility,

high honors, great charisma, and the power to project a dignified personality.

This star bestows a natural ability to make quick decisions, and cope with demanding situations. It also imparts

a desire for power and the ability to lead and command others. You have strong willpower and a love of enterprise, which

often leads to a desire for freedom and independence. Regulus warns that these great benefits are not necessarily long

lasting.

Linked to your Sun's degree this star imparts ambition, power and authority and opportunities to rise to a high position

in government or large corporations. If you do not have a position of prominence, you probably have influential friends.

This star suggests that you should be kind to others on your way up, as you are likely to meet them on your way down.

You are likely to do particularly well with property or real estate. :yesyes:

POSITIVE:energetic, idealistic, practical skills, strong determination, honest, frank, fair, generous, love of home, active

NEGATIVE:stubborn, unruly, domineering, greatness but also great failures(especially through dishonesty), fleeting success

and fame. :unsure:

Love and Relationships:

You're faithful and fair, and you are inclined to be "UNDEMONSTRATIVE"-(no kidding)!! You are likely to have a youthful

side that will keep you constantly interested in new people and new places. Love and companionship are very important to you,

but a tendency to mood swings may bring difficulties in relationships. Your need for fun makes you a good social mixer, and

when relationships are based on mental affinity (EMMA), they are usuallly successful. You may be drawn to those who can

inspire your creativity (EMMA), and to a partner who can share your sense of humor--(EMMA). :kiss:

Oh! in all of these gifs there just so much chemisty between them that you just can feel it. I truly believe that they've always had "it". Made for each other really gets a new meaning.

You know what I always thought it was around OOTP filming they started to change their feelings for each other...looking at that GIF of them holding hands in GoF, I dont know-maybe it was at the end of GoF...all I do know is there was a huge shift in the way they were with each other than with Dan (around 2007)...

Dee, that post-I am telling yall fate has brought them together and fate will keep them together. I loved everything yas had to say about that birthday horoscope!!! :) Btw Happy belated bday Rupert!!!! :)

Trixieit truly does give new meaning to "made for each other" ;)

HAHAHA been reading most of the posts, and I am so thrilled that Jo has developed quite a taste in graphics, hello hellloooo!

you make good stuff now, keep it up aight!? all this thread is downright funny.

haven't seen this before, hey! like real parents too!

this is actually like a wedding invitation! beautiful!

woooo I lovee this! this how all the graphics should be, top of the class! it's just too beatiful!

:king:

I love this one too!

Hey Helen! :) glad to have ya here!!! :) we love our "guests" ;) come on over any time!!! :) agree the graphics are stunning!! :)

thanks so much, I was thinkin' how I wasn't a member of this forum until I read this thread. I feel like a full member now lol:)

it's all so funny too. I agree with most of it.

Trixie, Cbmac: Agree! "ALWAYS HAVE HAD IT" now becomes the new definition of "MADE FOR EACH OTHER".

I mean it's just so natural that there's always something between two persons right from the beginning. That "something" existed unnoticed inside them when they were just naive kids, grew with them through the teenage time (start knowing to like, then love) and finally shines like the brightest sun at their age of maturity. That "something" was and is really always there to see, if man looks back all the things systematically :)

And we observers started from thinking there-is-nothing then it-is-cute to increasingly suspecting (haha, I suddenly think about Regis'words in 2010 when Emma girl said he asked the question every year: "Because I suspect. I want to know.")and ended up at truly believing.

Oh, I'm right now full of it. Do you know the Roswell TV-series? I love the relationships between Isabel-Alex (ss 1,2), Isabe-Kyle (ss 3). They know the true self of the other (Alex, Kyle know Isabel is an alien), so just Alex and Kyle can make her laugh "like that" - so heartily, laugh her head off (like RE)- not her husband (ss 3). Love those relationships.

Helen, when people read our thread they may think we are crazy. But when they read it, they realize that it's "crazy in a good way" :lol:

SHUSH! I broke out of timeout. Don't tell cbmac!

Gigi, I wish I had watched Roswell. When it first came out I wanted to watch it (mostly because of Shiri Appleby) >.< but I think I only ever saw the first episode. What's more important than smiling and feeling good? It's obvious that Rupert and Emma do that for eachother. They are so compatible that one or the other COULD be an alien and they would still be great together! *I'm better Rupert is the alien btw* ;)

Who knew that Dee's post about things being written in the stars may have been even more prescient than we could have imagined? :D

Trixie, Cbmac: Agree! "ALWAYS HAVE HAD IT" now becomes the new definition of "MADE FOR EACH OTHER".

I mean it's just so natural that there's always something between two persons right from the beginning. That "something" existed unnoticed inside them when they were just naive kids, grew with them through the teenage time (start knowing to like, then love) and finally shines like the brightest sun at their age of maturity. That "something" was and is really always there to see, if man looks back all the things systematically :)

And we observers started from thinking there-is-nothing then it-is-cute to increasingly suspecting (haha, I suddenly think about Regis'words in 2010 when Emma girl said he asked the question every year: "Because I suspect. I want to know.")and ended up at truly believing.

Oh, I'm right now full of it. Do you know the Roswell TV-series? I love the relationships between Isabel-Alex (ss 1,2), Isabe-Kyle (ss 3). They know the true self of the other (Alex, Kyle know Isabel is an alien), so just Alex and Kyle can make her laugh "like that" - so heartily, laugh her head off (like RE)- not her husband (ss 3). Love those relationships.

Trixie that was just made of all beauty...I do agree...when I see them with other people, I see not the same emotions-they dont smile as large or laugh as hard-funny isnt it?

Jon, I had a rough day at work-go back to TO ;)

Dee, loved everything ya posted girl.

Helen, we love having outsiders here so keep posting :)

Sorry I didnt write more yall-worse summer cold ever!!!

AWWWW ya know what I meant!!!!! You are a TRUE fan Helen...just chalk up my stupid comment to my mega doses of medicines and dealing with 28 students!! Teacher being sick the FIRST day of school, so not good-I dont know how I lasted and also today...anyway...

Here: this SCREAMS chemistry between these 2-smokin/sizzlin ;)

Credit to deeply-inside tumblr.

Edited by cbmac12

That's my favorite picture of Rupert and Emma that I've EVER seen Kristin!

Sorry you are ill Kristin. (I had a summer cold for the first time ever last year and it was awful) :( Feel better.

It's weird for me when I reflect on coming to this ship. I had never "shipped" anyone before, real or fictional. Heck, I didn't even know what a "ship" was. I had a lot of reservations about joining, but I read the site for a few months and saw that people like Kristin and Katharine and Vida and Luciana were good people and smart people, and it convinced me that joining was not "too weird". I joined because of the Harry Potter books and the Ron/Hermione relationship, but I ended up falling into the Rupert and Emma ship after spending some time on the site. It also really speaks to the charcters that Jo Rowling created and the interactions between Rupert and Emma that brought a guy who loves sports and what might be considered crass jokes into a the world of shipping. I'd have never put myself here in a million years and yet it's where I somehow ended up, and I feel as strongly for the ships today as I did the first day I took the leap to sign up for the former ew.net forum.

Maybe it's just that I don't believe in giving up until their is a reason to give up. I've lived my life that way thus far and I guess I choose to look at others lives that way too. Until Emma or Rupert commit to someone else with a ring, I will believe they love eachother in more than a brotherly/sisterly type of way. Maybe I'm off my rocker, goodness knows it wouldn't be the first time I've seen things that weren't there, but when I see them interact, I see a relationship that is really worth while, a relationship that expresses the best emotions. I like to see good people happy, and they SEEM to be genuinely happy each and every time when they are together. *shrugs*

Thank you to the people who got me to join the ship. I've made some great friends here, even outside of the shipper forum, but the shippers were the impetus for me joining. I'm still a proud shipper. Okay... I'll stop rambling now. =P

AWWWW ya know what I meant!!!!! You are a TRUE fan Helen...just chalk up my stupid comment to my mega doses of medicines and dealing with 28 students!! Teacher being sick the FIRST day of school, so not good-I dont know how I lasted and also today...anyway...

I Have a cold right now, last week I was toasted, we had some chilly days and bam!

Anyway that was a 'heavy' use of smileys, coz I never get upset.

LOL...I like to use the smileys no joke :)

Yeah I have been sick since the weekend...chills, cough, sore throat-like I said I teach. So to talk to 28 incoming third graders all day def not what I wanted to be doing.

When the temps change like that-that is the time to get sick! My AC in my room was like 60 degrees and then it was like 100 degrees in the hallway-I am betting that had something to do w. my being sick. I hope you are feeling better!

Third graders? WOOOO! I am healed for a few days now, I had sore throat-pharyngitis- and runny nose-my nose took the running seriously. And several headaches which is abnormal for me, I rarely get any. So if we had a cold now we don't get a new one over the winter right? Hopefully. BUY some basil extract(drops), it's great for the breathing issues and for the immunitary system.

I'll tell you how to take it too once you buy it.

K back OT ;)

Guys, go watch the snitchseeker video of R/E BTS...is it my imagination or does Emma melt right into Ruperts body while they passionately kiss?!! :excited: watch Emma's body just literally turn to mush as she leans into him-that kiss got heated and then was nothing but passionate-holy freakn wow!!!! ;)

Please don't remind me of that kiss!!!!!!!!!

I felt many thousands of butterflies in my stomach while seeing it the first time, and sometimes still, so please don't :))

Life is strange, isn't it? The things are called FATE, UNIVERSE and SECRET INFLUENCES really bring me some indescribable feelings.

Well, I did like a classmate boy when I was 15, then it - i could say - was over in the next three years (when we didn't in the same class anymore).

Since our high school graduation, I've never seen him again. Until about one and a half recent years, I have had dreams about friends in which he appeared often (as someone I was liking or was liking me or both :) ), despite the fact that I just sometimes heard about him through one of my best friends and then did not think of him. Why so? Why after 7 years? Do not see, do not think of but dream of? And he is surely not the only boy I liked. That must mean something...

Today I knew (still through my best friend) he and his girlfriend of 8 years broke up. I really do not know what to say. Wherever that will take us to (I must admit the chance for us is almost zero!!), for me it is still so strange and I will consider it as one of many funny things in this funny life :) And of course all those things about RE too.

Emma girl...you make me smile...the one thing I always felt about R/E when it comes to each other is they are very possessive of each other-not in a bad way either-just they are bonded in a way others would never understand.

Gigi, I agree about FATE, THE UNIVERSE, etc...I have said it since 2010-fate brought R/E together and will keep R/E together forever. You can change your course of fate (some say) but I say/believe once your path is written, that is it. With that said I believe the path written for R/E is be together forever ;)

Gigi, I think there is something to be said about your story :)

From deeply inside tumblr...LOOK AT THEM...

this from same tumblr...

They are happiest when near each other awwwww ;)

Edited by cbmac12