The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emma girl...you make me smile...the one thing I always felt about R/E when it comes to each other is they are very possessive of each other-not in a bad way either-just they are bonded in a way others would never understand.

Gigi, I agree about FATE, THE UNIVERSE, etc...I have said it since 2010-fate brought R/E together and will keep R/E together forever. You can change your course of fate (some say) but I say/believe once your path is written, that is it. With that said I believe the path written for R/E is be together forever ;)

Gigi, I think there is something to be said about your story :)

From deeply inside tumblr...LOOK AT THEM...

this from same tumblr...

They are happiest when near each other awwwww ;)

Awww! I miss them together! Can they do a Harry Potter special or something? Lol

Emma Watson on the paparazzi, and being caught kissing someone at Coachella…

“I know! My friend got me tickets for my birthday, and what am I going to say? No, I’m not going to go, because I don’t want to be photographed? But it was a huge crowd, and I thought there was no way anyone could get pictures of me, but somehow they found me. It’s difficult on my dating life, because anyone I get photographed with is automatically my boyfriend. So it just makes it look as if I’ve had, like, 6,000 boyfriends!â€

Ummmmm....nope---only 1......GINGERMAN!!! :yesyes:

ROFL!!! Ok THIS is what the first 2 weeks of school does to the brain Dee-I didnt get for a sec what you meant...then I saw the 6,000 bfs comments (which is RIGHT about)...EVERY single guy she is seen hanging with her is her bf. Unreal...YESSSSS Dee....only ONE: THE GRINT ;) hehe...

Awww! I miss them together! Can they do a Harry Potter special or something? Lol

Luciana and Trixie--I think it would be really cool if they had a music night of HP with the London Symphony Orchestra.

I just love all the music and all the different composers---John Williams, Patrick Doyle, Nicolas Hooper and Alexandre Desplat.

The music is so perfect for each scene--you just have to hear "Hedwig's Theme", and you can imagine the HP book opening,

and the magical beginning of "The Boy Who Lived".

That would be a special night for the entire cast to reunite, and relive through music, the 10 year journey of HP. :yesyes:

Oh yall are so good-HP special?!!!! THAT would ROCK...make sure their (R/E) schedules are cleared! LOL...the idea of an evening with HP music-journey through the books-I would SO go to that too. Sigh... I miss our two together!!!!

Wow Kris-I love your new siggy-haven't seen that b4. He loves to make her laugh, and she loves to laugh with him. :yesyes:

I marvel at how these two try to hide their love for each other. They can't hide LOVE---it's the strongest, most powerful

force in the Universe. LOVE conquers all!! :kiss:

AHEM.... :excited::excited:

ALL OVER TUMBLR!!!!!!!!!! ;) deeply inside is where I am hanging now though LOL...

Dee I AGREEEEEEE....LOVE is the answer-cant hide it...the expression on her face when she is looking at Rupert-I swear she wanted to stroke hois cheek or something...

:whaa::icontwisted8pz: I just went to Grintson coma...come back for me later ;)

Edited by cbmac12

OMG!! :lostit: Those gifs!!!!!!!! You can see the sexual tension between them!! The way they look at each other... wow!! That is LOVE!!! :wub:

I can't believe that, can't believe!!!

Really?? After more than one year, we're still getting so wonderful "new" gifs about these two :kiss:

They are the best :king: SURE

I KNOW LUCIANA!!!!!! ;) I was like WHAT>!!!!! YES....

Gigi...we need to thank HP a bagillion times over ;)

More yall...just get married already please...

oops...credit to talented deeply-inside tumblr ;)

Edited by cbmac12

I KNOW LUCIANA!!!!!! ;) I was like WHAT>!!!!! YES....

Gigi...we need to thank HP a bagillion times over ;)

More yall...just get married already please...

oops...credit to talented deeply-inside tumblr ;)

Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Here's your sexual tension Trixie ;):excited::wub:

Thanks Luciana-I KNOW I KNOW ;)

More...

ALL from deeply-inside tumblr!!!! ;)

Oh Emma girl-she just can't get enough of him-she is soo close and if he moves away she is right next to him again. :rolleyes::lol:

Thanks for posting-was so in need of R/E fix and got myself loaded!

Hic, sorry for the previous post.

Cbmac, it's really a beautiful gifs-spam!!

What a funny video, Luciana!

I love his "Oh god"-and-then-always lovely-laugh the most. Emma should do better next time when being behind him like that :)

Here is the video!!

Emma is so flirty!! :D

OMG she didnt say that...she wanted to sneak up and give him a kiss on the cheek???? ;) AWWW EMMA!!! Also, Rupert, looked like he was saying : "YEAH BOY, she wanted to kiss ME" ;) Luciana HUGS for posting this :)

Hic, sorry for the previous post.

Cbmac, it's really a beautiful gifs-spam!!

What a funny video, Luciana!

I love his "Oh god"-and-then-always lovely-laugh the most. Emma should do better next time when being behind him like that :)

I know Gigi!!!! Isnt it made of all pretty???? ;) I have said it once and will say it again GET MARRIED to EACH OTHER in the NEAR FUTURE YOU TWO!!!! ;)

Arrhhh... as gazing through me telescope... What's this I see? It be me heartie Rupert on bended knee a'fore Emma, the saucy Paris Wench. Quartermaster cbmac! To be sure this is a good omen. Go to me Quarters and bring me finest Grog! Aye ye Gentlemen and Gentleladies of good fortune, raise thee Jolly Roger for tonight we celebrate the engagement of our dear matey and proudly sail the Ship O' Emmagrint!

*yes I got into the liquor cabinet tonight* :rolleye0012::puh:

Wow!!! Jon--it sounds like you've been partying with Capt Jack Sparrow!! LOL!! :lostit:

Ummmmm...notice Rupert's (his right) eyebrow raise, after Emma comes up behind him. That's the same

eyebrow raise he did when some little kid, at one of the HP premieres,(I think it was HBP), came right out and asked him

if he was going to marry Emma. Rupert waited until he walked past the little kid, then glanced back

and raised his eyebrow---just like he's doing here. <_< Ya gotta love little kids--they just go for it, and tell it like

it is. I don't remember where I saw this short clip,

but I think the kid's dad must have taken the video. Btw, Luciana, great clip!!

Sorry to reply twice, but I just found this fantastic article re:DH2 after party. Wow, I would have loved to have

an invisibility cloak, and been at that party!! :yesyes:

My link

I'm sure they'll be working together again---with Beauty/Beast, or a great romantic comedy. That way, they can

once again, walk the red carpet together. :happydance:

As I posted several months ago, I could also see all of them, forming their own production company. That would ensure that they

would all be working together.

I guess that's why I loved the HBP extras, where they all went bts, and got to try their hand at

whatever interested them. Help is always available @ Hogwarts, as I'm sure all the people that worked at

Leavesden, would love to help them out. :yesyes: