The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Omg guys!!!!!!!!! Hello!!! Of course the one week where I am working like 80 hours!!!!! Anyway First Jon: Agree with Dee...Jon, were you with Capt. Jack?????? ;) LOL!!!!! Second, Dee...I know I know!!!! I LOVE IT-lil kids are so innocent-can you imagine asking "will you and Hermione get married in real life?" ;)...third, Luciana- I KNOW!!!!! I swear she has drool coming from her mouth too LOL-but yes the look of love-so real and sweet....

I cant help myself yall...

credit deeply inside (very talented!!!)

LOOK AT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh My God guys, in an interview with MTV First the interviewer has this question first crush and strangely she answers Kevin Costner (reminiscent of the interview she points to the poster and says "Oh no, im getting really bad looks from my boyfriend!") as we know that in 2001 she was Brad Pitt.

Guys she is giving clues? Or is it something that I´m creating in my mind?

Yeah Emma likes the actors of my generation ;) LOL...she tweeted when Robin Hood (w/ Kevin Costner) was on the other day on cable-I was like she has the biggest crush on this guy STILL!! LOL...

Anyway...R/E love time ;) (credit to f---yeahronhermione)

CANT NOT GET ENOUGH OF THEM....

there is another one I cant find though where Emma goes for Rupert's lips twice-sucking on them-very sweet and tender and yet so hot and passionate.

Edited by cbmac12

I am SO glad I was not eating or drinking anything Jon when I read that comment...because I burst out laughing just now... :rofl::rofl: I cant get that pic of them out of my head to what you said...OMG that was hysterical...

Perks plus: SEE IT SEE IT SEE IT SEE IT.....SO WORTH THE VIEWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Emma was AWESOME and UNREAL-she was Sam. You will laugh and def cry-we did. LOL...tissues were out. If Rupert saw it (which I am guessing he has or will), I bet he will be so proud of his girl's performance :)

Btw the kiss in Perks yeah tame compared to:

;)

Edited by cbmac12

Thanks Kristin! Not sure which movie or t.v. program I saw years and years ago with the whole braces thing, was it Goonies perhaps???? At any rate, that image popped into my head when I saw Rupert and Emma going at it. These two should seriously consider conducting a kissing clinic. I mean if they weren't millionaires already, just think of the money they could make? Only problem would be replicating the brotherly/sisterly passion they displayed on the Harry Potter set with someone other than eachother. <_<:rolleye0012:

oh crumb! *puts self in timeout this time* :doh:

oh and btw thanks for posting that last pic Kristin. I think the only reason we haven't gotten any responses on it since you posted it is because to describe it is beyond words. I think Luciana passed out and someone has to revive her. EPIC! Thank you so much for sharing it! :happydance:

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

ROFL!!!! Thank you for placing yourself in TO Jon ;) I am glad I am off duty-placing my real students in TO this week!!! ARGH why cant the kids see we teachers love and care about them and want them to just LISTEN and DO THEIR WORK! Anyway...Jon you are in TO briefly this time because of your comment about the pic I posted ;) HEHE...I mean LOOK AT THEM...they are grabbing each other's lips...it is so hot and passionate...yet tender and sweet....ALL LOVE....

Once again all beautiful credit to deeply_inside...she is amazing with the pics/graphics!!! :)

LOOK AT THEM!!!!! How did they lose BEST KISS TO THE FREAKIN DUMB TWIJUNK?

I am SO glad I was not eating or drinking anything Jon when I read that comment...because I burst out laughing just now... :rofl::rofl: I cant get that pic of them out of my head to what you said...OMG that was hysterical...

Perks plus: SEE IT SEE IT SEE IT SEE IT.....SO WORTH THE VIEWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Emma was AWESOME and UNREAL-she was Sam. You will laugh and def cry-we did. LOL...tissues were out. If Rupert saw it (which I am guessing he has or will), I bet he will be so proud of his girl's performance :)

Btw the kiss in Perks yeah tame compared to:

;)

Can't,cant get enough of watching these two. This ^^ OMFG!

Yes Trixie, that picture is :whaa: And Pat, you should stop in more often, long time no-see.

Tell me HOW Emma and Rupert didn't win best kiss again? :tongue0020:<_<

Rupert and Emma often mentioned how the kiss scene only took five or six takes, I never saw a follow-up question asking how long each take lasted. :lol: *why is that old big red bubble gum commercial where the people are kissing on a bench in the morning and still sharing the same kiss as the sun is setting going through my head?* Perhaps Rupert and Emma could do a Big Red commercial together? Here's a link to one of the old Big Red commercials http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a2wJPoZefg --- sorry for the random reference to a commercial none of you may have seen from about 20 years ago.

So Rupert and Emma... yes.. much like the adult child that I am... I dare you both to do one of those Big Red Commercials together! :kiss:

Okay, it's late, bed time probably should have been an hour or so ago, if you couldn't tell that already.

Can't,cant get enough of watching these two. This ^^ OMFG!

I KNOW WHAT YA MEAN TRIXIE!!!!!!!!!!! ;) I SO wanna see them together soon-I dont care-at a zoo, in a movie theater, hanging with each other at a pub, a game, anything LOL...Just as importantly I want to see them do another movie together-Emma talks about wanting to do a rom-com-EMMA AND RUPERT WOULD BE PERFECT TOGETHER ;) Case in point-scene when Hermione pummels Ron when he returns LOL-that reminds me of rom-com moments ;)

Pat come back more!

Jon that is too funny...I will so take an ad with them ;)

Here we have my fav shot of them together-THAT is a KISS. ;)

Doesnt that just give you warm snugglies? ;)

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Jon really? You are asking for TO for a LONG time, maybe til Christmas!!! (High fiving Dee behind my back! TSK TSK ;))....

Ok Dee, your TO is over :) I hope you learned a lesson-now you will reflect on your comments ;) hehe...

Trixie thanks for that props :) LOL...

Btw yall get the feeling when Emma said she missed the people on Potter that this was not a shout out to her Grint? ;) I did actually hehe....

:rolleye0012: okay, I promise to behave Professor Umbridge.

:doh: Maybe she didn't read that? :unsure:

I think I must have been under the influence of the Imperius Curse there. :o

Come on Emma and Rupert, help me out here and throw us a bone, so I don't keep getting myself in troubles. :icontwisted8pz:

:rolleye0012: okay, I promise to behave Professor Umbridge.

:doh: Maybe she didn't read that? :unsure:

I think I must have been under the influence of the Imperius Curse there. :o

Come on Emma and Rupert, help me out here and throw us a bone, so I don't keep getting myself in troubles. :icontwisted8pz:

your just asking for trouble ain't you jon? lol :P

your just asking for trouble ain't you jon? lol :P

No Courtney. >.<

Trouble just seems to find me. :rolleye0012: I is innocent. :mellow: *where is the angel smiley when I need it?*

I wonder if a Harry Potter Reunion is in the works some where down the line? I imagine it would be nearly a decade or so off and it would likely be a private affair if it happens. IF Rupert and Emma are together or become a couple at some point, when would we as a shipping community expect to hear about it?

I would think we would not hear anything one way or another as to a definitive confirmation of our shipping beliefs until both *if we are right* or one of Rupert and Emma were to get engaged/married.

ROFL!!! See Prof Umbridge ( :puh: ) is BACK Jon...do you want that special quill????? ;)

I know right 2 Pints!!! LOL...he is really asking for it!!! LOL...

I ship until they say to ship no more...this capt will go down with that ship-my mates don't have a choice either-you are stuck with your capt for a good long time ;) hehe....

Awww a reunion-yea I say at least 10 years! WOW...they will be in their 30's!! Crazy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xLhO900pvI&list=FLIQKKPHibkiXY5cPcX7cY6Q&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Emma discussed her relationships with different cast members, and how there was no romance at all between herself and Rupert or Daniel Radcliffe (she says “I never so much as pecked one of them on the cheekâ€), but that she did have a crush on Tom Felton, Draco Malfoy, when she was 10 because “he was a few years older than me and had a skateboard.â€

Ummmm.... The video-previously posted by Luciana (nice find)--says it all. She wants us all to think that she hasn't seen Rupert since July 2011--@ the NY premiere?? That's just sad.

Btw, the above quote was made Sept 29, 2012--a few weeks ago. :huh:

Emma discussed her relationships with different cast members, and how there was no romance at all between herself and Rupert or Daniel Radcliffe (she says “I never so much as pecked one of them on the cheekâ€), but that she did have a crush on Tom Felton, Draco Malfoy, when she was 10 because “he was a few years older than me and had a skateboard.â€

Dee, that quote could be entirely accurate and not neccessarily preclude any subsequent relationship.

ON a technicality though, I think Emma is wrong in making that quote about Rupert... true, she never so much as pecked him on the OUTSIDE of the cheek, but I think the inside of his cheek may have gotten a thorough tongue wash from Emma. :rofl:

^ This is why people like Rupert and Emma must hate people like me. >.< :doh: *hides*

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead