The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Ummmm.... The video-previously posted by Luciana (nice find)--says it all. She wants us all to think that she hasn't seen Rupert since July 2011--@ the NY premiere?? That's just sad.

Btw, the above quote was made Sept 29, 2012--a few weeks ago. :huh:

That was like she did and do not love him, and never had that feeling in all those years of her life !!????????

I know I am mad and so pessimistic. It's just because these days I am in a bad mood.

ON a technicality though, I think Emma is wrong in making that quote about Rupert... true, she never so much as pecked him on the OUTSIDE of the cheek, but I think the inside of his cheek may have gotten a thorough tongue wash from Emma. :rofl:

^ This is why people like Rupert and Emma must hate people like me.

Oh John, I always like your way of thinking. It made me laugh right after having the negative thought above. :D So, I don't hate you, absolutely!! :lol:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ON a technicality though, I think Emma is wrong in making that quote about Rupert... true, she never so much as pecked him on the OUTSIDE of the cheek, but I think the inside of his cheek may have gotten a thorough tongue wash from Emma.

Jon--Dude---Kris is so going to put you in TO!! HIGH FIVE!!! :happydance:

On second thoughts I was just thinking-- maybe she was messing with us shippers---again!!! I'm sure her fellow Potter

cast members would say quite the opposite!! I don't think she ever missed a chance to hug, kiss, admire, touch, laugh or

hold her ginger man!! Remember---Emma is all PublicDA---Rupert in PrivateDA. :yesyes:

Thanks Gigi! :) I try not to take things with the ship too seriously. I always hope to respect Rupert and Emma in whatever decisions they make on whom to be with, in a romantic sense or otherwise. But at the same time, I truly do believe they are great together and if they are going to provide me the material to call them out on it, then I will take full advantage of that opportunity. :P

KATHARINE! You are in BIG trouble miss! Too bad I'm not a teacher like Kristin. <_< Truancy has severe punishments I hope you know. It's possible Kristin may even make you read the Twilight series! :o

Or so I've heard. :unsure:

or... maybe... not so much. Anywho :rolleye0012: You are ALWAYS welcome here. If absense makes the heart grow fonder, then we are growing quite fond of you. SO STOP IT! :puh: And come visit us more often in order that we might dispense with the niceties and treat you like shipping family, which you are! :hug:

*highfives Dee* Yes Dee, I think it has been justly settled, and Kristin has imposed on me something of an indeterminant period of time in TO, for which I must recompense my shipping sins. :doh: *Yeah.... it's gonna be a while*

As far as the soundbites Rupert and Emma might give to the media regarding their "status" I think a lot of that is said tongue in cheek. OMG THE IRONY! I swear you couldn't make this stuff up.

Oopss... I did it again. >.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xLhO900pvI&list=FLIQKKPHibkiXY5cPcX7cY6Q&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Ummmm.... The video-previously posted by Luciana (nice find)--says it all. She wants us all to think that she hasn't seen Rupert since July 2011--@ the NY premiere?? That's just sad.

Btw, the above quote was made Sept 29, 2012--a few weeks ago. :huh:

I'm sorry but I don't believe her (and I never did). After seeing all the pictures, interviews, BTS, press conferences through the years, I'm pretty sure she had a crush on Rupert at one point. No doubt.

Ya know, I leave the room for a few minutes and THIS all happens? My gosh yall are worse than my third graders! ;) I cant step away without yall tearing the room apart!!!! LOL

Jon: YOU ARE IN DETENTION not even TO!!!! I will be sending a note home-after school you will wash my white boards ;)

Dee: You are supposed to be the good one!!! The one who watches the room while I am away!!! LOOK AT YOU!!!! LOL SEE? This is why the "bad" students get the "good" students in trouble-rare that the good ones ever influence the bad ones LOL...

Luciana: SO AGREE and STILL believe it...her FB these days are covered in Rupert pictures and I love it ;) (Dan is there too of course we have to have the trio :))....Emma does HALF truths-look at the girl's eyes-when she speaks you can tell when she is telling a white lie. Even though she didnt name off names as to who she keeps in touch with/misses/etc ya know the Grint is first and foremost in her mind :) I still say dont give up yall-unresolved feelings cant make for other happy/successful relationships. It sadly just can't. The captain says you are all STAYING on board this ship-FOR ETERNITY ;) hehe...I love this thread and love yall!! Yall rock!!!! :)

In their own words:

Emma:

“Rupert’s comic timing is just brilliant, he’s so funnyâ€

“I am a big fan of Rupertâ€

“I love Rupert ‘cause’s got the best comic timing out of everyoneâ€

“I think is absolutely hilarious. He can make me laugh like no one elseâ€

“Rupert is magic, lovely, amazing…â€

“Everytime we aren’t filiming I miss them a lot. Especially Rupert, who I can’t text. It’s really not fair!â€

“Rupert is a hell of a lot taller and broader…He’s very broad nowâ€

“I had to go for large. He got so broad!â€

“Rupert got a great sense of humorâ€

“Kissing Rupert is gonna be so awkward but girls would be probaly giving their left arm so I’m not complainingâ€

“You know, he’s a gentleman and he’s a great kisserâ€

“If I had to kiss anyone, I’m glad it was himâ€

“He’s just such a lovely guyâ€

“We had fun with it aswell so I’ll guess we enjoyed it tooâ€

“Oh I think Rupert is gorgeous, he is, he’s totally gorgeous, very handsome, very handsome indeedâ€

“Rupes I want to give you some of my money to you spend for meâ€

“We were happy with it†(about the kiss)

“I loved the scene where Rupert…no Ron! I keep mixing them up *laughs* It’s hard, keeping characters apart from yourselfâ€

(interviewer: do you find red-headed men attractive in real life?)

“Yeah! I think Rupert’s very handsome.â€

(interviewer: He’s got a lot of women who really fancy him!)

“Yeah! Totally! He lookin’ good…he’s…totally. Definitely! Definitely!â€

(interviewer: Good. Good. Katie wants to know, Emma, if you had to choose between Ron and Harry in real life, who would you choose?

Em: Ron.

interviewer: really?)

“Yeah, I know…I know you don’t believe me. But I just think…I think I’m quite similar to Hermione and I think that a Ron-type character in my life would be good for me. He’s very chilled out, he’s very funny. You know I think it’s so nice to have someone in your life who makes you laugh…like I think that’s such a good, valuable quality. (notes: Chilled out and funny? This is Rupert, not Ron, you know that Emma)

“Interviewer: Now, in the movie, your, your character is attracted to Ron.

Emma: Yes.

Interviewer: Now, in real life, is that type of guy that you like, like a Rupert type of guy. A red-hair.

Emma: Yeah!

Interviewer: Yeah?

Emma: I think, yeah, he is like, Ron. Rupert is kinda funny, kinda laid back, he’s cool, yeah. I think being able to make someone laugh, and is a really, is a really good quality.â€

Rupert:

“Emma and I are good matesâ€

“Emma is a great girlâ€

“Emma is like a member of the family nowâ€

“She’s really clever and she’s got a good sense of humorâ€

“Emma is lovely and everythingâ€

“It wasn’t horrible, cause she’s a lovely girlâ€

(about this “I want you to take a look on your girlfriend over thereâ€) “She’s…yeah, she’s looking goodâ€

Daniel:

“I think they have enjoyed a little bit to much, I thinkâ€(about the kiss)

The statement where she says "I had to go for Large" I think she was talking about the t-shirts she buys him. :yesyes:

The statement he made "She's like a member of the family now"--meaning she's at the Grints' house when she's with Rupert.

Remember what she said:"I'm going to meet Dan at restaurants (public), and Rupert at his house". (private) :rolleye0012:

I think she texts Rupert now. He doesn't go on Twitter or Facebook. That would just be way too obvious!! :blush:

How much longer will they try to hide their relationship???

ROFL!!!!!!!!! Oh Dee...the teacher's pet is back eh? ;) You are still in TO til at least Wednesday ;) while Jon just owes detention for the rest of the year ;)

The "large" did refer to the Mango T-shirts she bought for him...agree with you about texting-he doesnt have any other media ways and we know Emma is a texting fiend (she said it herself LOL) so yeah texting Rupert probably every day :)

I just say that there is more to their relationship than we get to see in RL...they are both very private people and I love them for that...even IF they were to end up with other people (HUGE IF BTW ;)), they are bonded for life to each other-they are each other's best friend and if you ask me soulmate. I say FATE brought these 2 together, and FATE will keep them together-GO GRINTSON ;)

Ok yall if ya dont hear from me for the remainder of the week means that Hurrican Sandy has turned off our power! They said if we lose power, it could take up to a week to get it back!!!!! My New York and New Jersey buddies on here, please stay safe!! Yall are supposed to the brunt of it!!

Thanks Gigi! :) I try not to take things with the ship too seriously. I always hope to respect Rupert and Emma in whatever decisions they make on whom to be with, in a romantic sense or otherwise. But at the same time, I truly do believe they are great together and if they are going to provide me the material to call them out on it, then I will take full advantage of that opportunity. :P

KATHARINE! You are in BIG trouble miss! Too bad I'm not a teacher like Kristin. <_< Truancy has severe punishments I hope you know. It's possible Kristin may even make you read the Twilight series! :o

Or so I've heard. :unsure:

or... maybe... not so much. Anywho :rolleye0012: You are ALWAYS welcome here. If absense makes the heart grow fonder, then we are growing quite fond of you. SO STOP IT! :puh: And come visit us more often in order that we might dispense with the niceties and treat you like shipping family, which you are! :hug:

*highfives Dee* Yes Dee, I think it has been justly settled, and Kristin has imposed on me something of an indeterminant period of time in TO, for which I must recompense my shipping sins. :doh: *Yeah.... it's gonna be a while*

As far as the soundbites Rupert and Emma might give to the media regarding their "status" I think a lot of that is said tongue in cheek. OMG THE IRONY! I swear you couldn't make this stuff up.

Oopss... I did it again. >.<

NOOOO NOT TWILIGHT! Please, I'd rather the cruciatus curse than that! :P

I shall try and post more. Sometimes I forget that you can't see me if I just read and don't post anything...

ROFL!!!!!!!!! Oh Dee...the teacher's pet is back eh? ;)

Yup---gives apple to teacher. ;)

I just say that there is more to their relationship than we get to see in RL...they are both very private people and I love them for that...even IF they were to end up with other people (HUGE IF BTW ;))

Kris, with statements like this--you can put yourself in TO!! ;)

Ok yall if ya dont hear from me for the remainder of the week means that Hurrican Sandy has turned off our power! They said if we lose power, it could take up to a week to get it back!!!!! My New York and New Jersey buddies on here, please stay safe!! Yall are supposed to the brunt of it!!

Be safe all--it's supposed to rain/snow/hail or in other words a "SNOWICANE"!!

Edited by soulsister

I'm sorry but I don't believe her (and I never did). After seeing all the pictures, interviews, BTS, press conferences through the years, I'm pretty sure she had a crush on Rupert at one point. No doubt.

OH THIS so much.

I just say that there is more to their relationship than we get to see in RL...they are both very private people and I love them for that...even IF they were to end up with other people.

This again.

I miss these two. And I miss you guys!

Me too.

Off topic: Take care!

Hey guys! Well Sandy is still here...supposed to end finally (here) tonight around 6pm...it seems that it has already ended but they said it can be until 6. Hope everyone is safe!!!

DW!! LOL Yes that is QUITE the punishment...TW series shivers LOL...worse than detention! LOL

R/E-we will NEVER quit this ship...I really believe with no question/no nothing at all that they are destined to be together...just have to wait and see! :)

I realize this is of course a manip but dont they make even all pretty together in a manip ;) that is adorable :) guh they are hot together!!! ;)

Yes Dee in some pics Emmas hair looks like it has some red in it :) its funny too because the actor cast as her dad in DH is a ginger :) sooo Hermione could have some red hehe...

Deeply inside credit (as always :))...

Can I just say I LOVE this scene between the 2 of them-wonder how many takes it took-they probably were laughing alot! LOL

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to my Yankee friends here ;)

Yea, Kris, I would love to see a complete video of ALL the HP movies OUTTAKES--that would really be like

watching home movies of these two. Also, the big after party that was held

at Leavesden--in the Great Hall. Ummm..and what about some videos/pics of R/E serving ice

cream from his Mr. Whippy's ice cream truck, the last day of filming. :yesyes: I'm sure somebody

had a camera that day.

Also, Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Unfortunately, I have a feeling ALL of these are kept under lock and key grrrrrrrr LOL...but yes that would be my birthday/Christmas present that I would want this year ;) FOR SURE!!!! ;) Hope my friends had a nice Thanksgiving! :)

Edited by cbmac12

Can I just say I LOVE this scene between the 2 of them-wonder how many takes it took-they probably were laughing alot! LOL

Hahaha :lol: You can see Rupert smiling!!

....And ANOTHER cute outtake with the two of them. Keep 'em coming we never get enough!

• 3 weeks later...