The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy New Year!!!!

Hi my R/E shipper pals!!!! I have been without a computer-been using my phone but it takes FOREVER and a day for me to type from that! LOL...anyway....HECK YEAS WE KEEP ON SHIPPIN THEM!!!!! ;):happydance::happydance::ohyeah:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year ALL!

:unsure::o

So what if I'm a month behind. :puh:

Lovely animated gif cbmac! :yesyes:

come on Rupert and Emma, I feel like I'm trying to figure out how to open the Golden Snitch here. I have not stopped trying though. Hopefully I don't have to "open at the close" ... because that would be pretty rough. >.<

Oh, in case any of yas wonder where I've been.... (in response to all the pms I've recieved :unsure: oh.. wait.. that would be none :P)

I am doing my best Rupert and Emma immitation and have chosen to ship incognito. :ph34r:

I die laughing whenever I see that...I love that they have no shame (the guys) ;) I also love how Emma is just laughing and smiling when she sees that Rupert is following Matt who started the whole thing! LOL...

Jon, we missed yas!!! :) Yes yes the ship never stops-we are still sailing along ;) Long journey!!! hehe...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

TRIXIE!!! ;) Well we are ALL going down with this ship my friend-no question!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Agree I LOVE that pic...

More Grintson moments...I love the piano scene...

From the amazing deeply-inside tumblr :) ALL PROPS TO HER!!!

I KNOW-how cute are they really?!!!! :)

COMPLETE R/E moment ;)

I love this shot too of them: so serious and such a look of love.... also watch Emma's breath hitch-heartbeat speeding much :yesyes:

Again from the awesome deeply-inside tumblr :)

I KNOW-how cute are they really?!!!! :)

COMPLETE R/E moment ;)

I love this shot too of them: so serious and such a look of love.... also watch Emma's breath hitch-heartbeat speeding much :yesyes:

Its the same with ALL the shots on them. So much chemistry and "realness" (lol at this word)between them. Honestly can't find one that doesn't melts my shipper heart.

Again from the awesome deeply-inside tumblr :)

• 2 weeks later...

Trixie!!! ITA!!!! I mean the chemistry between these 2 is SO strong-what I love though is how many shippers like us are such die hard shippas ;) I was watching OOTP and HBP (now on) and the chemistry/fire/realness-is a word ;) is so ON FIRE HOT AND PASSIONATE...give it time yall...give it time ;):wub:

Btw CELEBRATIONS!!!! TESTS ARE OVER at school!!! We can all breathe again! LOL :happydance:

• 4 weeks later...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!! 23

Well, my mom always said that 23 was her favorite and happiest age, because that's the age she got married. Moms are always right---right??

All of us shippers hope that you finally get that "sparkling reserved sign" from The Grint, this year. All the best for love, health, harmony and joy for a great year ahead!!

LOL!!! LOVE IT DEE ;) Yes, Happy Birthday Emma!!! :) May Grintson happen for a great year like 23 ;)

DW to quote Molly Weasley: "WHERE HAVE YOU BEAN?" hehe...we miss yas!!!

Edited by cbmac12