The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is the honest truth Dee ;) I agree 100% with yas about that statement....I found this one too...LOVE it...the way he looks at her...so sweet....

The thing I also notice about R/E current...is their interviews...they both seem to say very similar things in their post Potter movie interviews...it's almost like they coach each other LOL...GRINTSON FOREVR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:  DONT STOP BELIEVIN :ohyeah:

^^ True that! I'll never stop believing until there's nothing to believe.

Oh and THANK you for finding these amazing tumblr. Never stop!

Dee: I KNOW. And that's the reason why I ship them.

Abedesi: See! Thats what I mean :wub: !

Emmafan: I agree 100%!

^^ True that! I'll never stop believing until there's nothing to believe.

Oh and THANK you for finding these amazing tumblr. Never stop!

Dee: I KNOW. And that's the reason why I ship them.

Abedesi: See! Thats what I mean :wub: !

Emmafan: I agree 100%!

Exactly my feelings Trixie!!!!! ;) I couldn't agree more!!!!!! ;)

Lumos-you ROCK...thanks for sharing those...but that is my point-R/E are always so into each other and their things...it's beautiful!!!!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN....I may need to change my signature pic to have this under it ;)

Need to post...fav photoshoot for them for EW....

They just look like a married couple...

The first one reminds me of a husband keeping his wife close to him....the second one reminds me of just a wife who wants to feel her husband...the last one looks like we are disturbing them ;)

Credit all goes to bloody brilliant tumblr :)

Just have to post this....love how she describes Rupert to the tee and keeps going on and on and on.... ;-) LOL

First-credit to bloody brilliant and their shameless reblog of this LOL...

Ok so I apparently have this saved on my DVR still...what's hysterical is that Emma literally above spoke for 30 sec about Rupert-I timed it because I was curious-she kept going on and on like I said above. Rupert's was "she is just kind and really caring"...so beautiful. It's these things they mention about each other that mean the most to them.

Need to post...fav photoshoot for them for EW....

They just look like a married couple...

The first one reminds me of a husband keeping his wife close to him....the second one reminds me of just a wife who wants to feel her husband...the last one looks like we are disturbing them ;)

Credit all goes to bloody brilliant tumblr :)

I've never put any stock in magazine pics because of the posing directed by the photographer.

LOL!!!! Lumos-I have to say this is by far one of my all time favs....btw you NEED to post more my friend!!! :)

I know that Emma was only having fun with Regis and Kelly but when asked whose the ring from? Regis: this from Radcliffe or Grint? Emma staunchly said "no this is from the Grint, come on, this is from the Grint" ;-) LOVE GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thats beside the point-we all know that-any photoshoot is posed, goes without say :)

What I am saying is to say something about the looks of the pics. Also please know we are huge Grintson shippers here and discuss their relationship/friendship only here. We love our Grintson!! :)

Are Rupert and Emma not as much in the public eye as they were during the HP years?  It's difficult for me to get a grasp on that as I don't follow the entertainment world closely. 

In asking that question, I only ask in relation to the HP years and in particular that last few years of the movie series. Obviousley they both still have a huge celebrity profile and following, but has it increased since then or decreased somewhat?

The reason I ask is because I get the feeling that IF they are together that I would think they would want their celebrity profile to decrease on some level while still being able to do what they love with regards to acting.  That way, when they finally did r/eveal their (btw... why am I the only one who still uses the whole R/E thing on words... COME ON PEOPLE!!! LOL) relationship the initial fanfare and publicity might fade away a bit faster.  Also, is there a "good" time of year to reveal a celebrity relationship at all?  I would think in the heart of the Summer would be the best time, or around Christmas time, two times when movie talk and movie hype is most prevalent.  That way the story would be big of course, but might get "covered up" a bit by the excitement of the "newest thing". 

Thanks for the pictures and quotes Kristin.  You see why you're captain now?  It's because of DEDICATED service.  I know that sometimes you generously talk about "passing off the mantle".  It's easy for many of us to get caught up in distractions or the next thing but you keep focus on the ship!  Thanks for being such a great captain! *stand on desk and solutes "Captain my Captain"* . =)

The balance between celebrity and a private life is something that is extremely interesting to me and difficult to comprehend. 

HEY Jon!!!! ;) How are ya my first mate! LOL...although I have tossed ya into that brig a bit, you are still my first mate! Dee my co-captain ;) hehe...

I honestly don't know...I mean R/E are both clearly busy working (with Emma attending school) but I don't know...I feel that they don't get as much coverage by the press (except for those few despicable paparazzi slimes that take Emma's pic and have even seen a few done of Rupert too). I feel that they will always be taken pictures of by the media but not as many. It would be R/Eally (hehe there ya go Jon ;)) awesome if the media just left them alone. As for R/Evealing their relationship (see I did it again ;)) during movie time or promo time I say/believe they wouldn't-they are the type to keep things quiet...both have called themselves shy and I don't see them putting themselves out there like that. I do believe theirs is a relationship only they, friends, and family know ;)

I leave you with this...they give me a boyfriend/girlfriend vibe-playing with each other :)

Credit this time to hjeanweasley tumblr

Is Emma trying to sing? LOL....what I find absolutely adorable is that R/E are not paying attention to anyone who is working behind them....awwww...

DONT STOP BELIEVIN!!!!! (just played Journey's song at the Baltimore Orioles stadium just now heehee).

One more....SIGH.....LOOK AT THE SLOW WAY IT HAPPENS....deeply inside tumblr....thank u!!!!

Edited by cbmac12

I know that Emma was only having fun with Regis and Kelly but when asked whose the ring from? Regis: this from Radcliffe or Grint? Emma staunchly said "no this is from the Grint, come on, this is from the Grint" ;-) LOVE GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really love this part: "Oh you’re still calling him The Grint aww!" She goes like a fan girl.

Emma Watson on Regis and Kelly 2004-2010

Kelly: What we all wanna know is, anything going on between you and Daniel Radcliffe at all? ‘Cause he’s very cute now!
Emma: Yeah he is very cute!
Kelly: You know a lot of young boys go through puberty and they’re not so cute anymore!
Emma: I know, I know, he is
Kelly: he held on to cute
Emma: (didn’t hear the last one probably) He is… No we’re just really, really good friends.
Kelly: Oh come on!
Emma: I’m so boring! I know, I’m sorry!
Kelly: You can talk to me, we’re girlfriends!
Emma: Yeah, you know… I know. [giggles]

Regis: We just had Daniel Radcliffe on the show last week and he too is growing up before our eyes. He’s 16 now. You’ve done 4 movies with him. Did you ever have an attraction to him?
Regis: I mean it Emma, really!
Emma: No. [she touches Regis’ arm] Really, really… No, genuinely. Because I’ve known him for so long, so long, I mean I’ve spent
Regis: You were little tots when you first -
Emma: Yes - exactly - yeah. I’ve spent every day with him for the first 4 years pretty much
Regis: I know but sometimes you wake up and you see somebody in a different light and all of a sudden you realize that they were meant for you for the rest of your life.
Emma: No - uh -he, he’s, he’s kind of - they’re both more like big brothers to me than anything else so if there’s any guys around they’ll, kind of, look up and down… make sure they’re okay…

Regis: First met Emma when she was 11 years old on the show, and made her acting debut on the 1st Harry Potter movie, and you’ve been there ever since!
Emma: Yeah!
Regis: So how many years has it been now, at least 6?
Emma: Yeah
Regis: So you and, uh, Daniel kinda grew up together.
Emma: Yeah! I did!
Regis: Did you ever have a crush on him?
Emma: [laughs] Every year. Every year!
Regis: Really?
Emma: No, no, no I mean it gets asked every year
Regis: Come on. You’re working so close with the guy all these years!
Emma: Erm, well… No!
Regis: You never considered him as a boyfriend?
Emma: [sighs] No! I kind of - no! Not really! I mean, I know it sounds really hard but - I have to say, I have to say - the first time I ever really thought, “Oh, wow. Actually he’s pretty good-looking†is - have you seen him in front of Details magazine?
Kelly: Yes, yes!
Emma: OH. MY. GOD. I was - I saw that and I was like, “Okay, wowâ€
Regis: See what you missed all these years?
Emma: Yeah!! I know, I kinda thought…

Regis: -But you grew up with these 2 boys
Emma: Yes! I did, but they’re like my brothers. Everyone’s asking me how I found the kiss that we have to do in the last film… it’s very strange because, genuinely he’s like my big brother.
Regis: But I mean at one time or another during the 10 years or so that you all worked together, did you develop even a juvenile crush on one of them?
Emma: I had - I confess - I had a bit of a crush on Tom Felton when I was younger, in the early films
Regis: Did Tom notice?
Emma: Oh yeah - it was so obvious! I was so weird, I mean, it was very very obvious. Erm… but never with Dan and Rupert, they were always just my friends.

Regis: During the 10 years that you worked together with Daniel Radcliffe and The Grint
Kelly: The Grint!
Emma: Oh you’re still calling him The Grint aww!
Regis: I love it! Did you ever develop a fondness for either one of them?
Emma: A crush?
Regis: A crush!
Emma: Regis - seriously - you’ve honestly asked me this question every year since I was 12 years old. Every year!
Regis: …I suspect! I suspect something went on that I don’t know about and I’d like to know every thing!
Emma: I - yeah - I know, I know but… okay fine we’re getting married. We’re getting married, and [laughs] we’re getting married and we’re gonna have little ginger-haired kids, and we’re gonna live in a beautiful house, and we’re very in love. In fact, hang on, wait [she transfers a ring to her ring finger] this is my engagement ring
Kelly: I knew it!
Emma: isn’t it beautiful?
Regis: Is it from The Grint or Radcliffe?
Emma: No this is from The Grint, come on.

Regis is so ridiculous. Just noticedThe silence It makes perfect sense.

Edited by LumosAsphodel39

Credit: hjeanweasley tumblr

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUPERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :) (btw this gif is when Rupert was asked if there was tongue in the kiss-look at cute boy's reaction!!!!!! ;) I also love the fact that he doesn't say anything just the eyebrow wiggle....

LUMOS!!!! First off thank you for posting those interviews with Emma on R/K...Regis was like a dog with a bone about her and Dan. Emma's responses were PERFECT. Emma's comments about Dan were adorable though :). We all know she had a crush on Tom (again adorable :)). But the comment about Rupert...it was of course out of all good fun but when she looks at Regis and was like "this is from the Grint, come on, this is from the Grint" it was just so sweet, like picturing her life with him. I said it once and will say it again-these 2 are meant to be together-they fit together like missing pieces to a puzzle. Fate brought them together and fate will keep them together ;)

Credit again to hjeanweasley tumblr

I mean look at how especially in that middle picture their hands fit together-plus his hands OMG are so big-they are covering her smaller ones.

I believe silence is MORE than golden when it comes to these 2.....heehee.....

DONT STOP BELIEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Welcome DW :) I have been busy with my first week of class...where is Wingardium Leviosa when ya need it for some students ;)

I find myself just thinking of our Grintson whenever I have had a bad day this week-which was many (SO many meetings along with trying to teach 31 fourth graders!).

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!! ;-) :-)