The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

AWWWWWW both crying and wiping their eyes together

KILL ME NOW ;) even their mouths are the same...their turning of the head in sync-just like them-in sync ;-)

Good morning shippers :) Been swamped at work...found time on tumblr this morning...credited to the amazing bloody brilliant tumblr :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

1. Emma's wiping under her eye. Rupert's wiping the side of his nose.

2. You're only seeing a limited view that only focuses on Rupert and Emma. I think it's safe to say that those on Rupert's left and some on Emma's right would also be turning their heads in the same manner.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have a new toy y'all :) an iPad for my bday. Yeah I know big deal but I love it hehe! so to mark my new toy I have been watching R/E videos and seeing even closer up on them hee hee ;) I was watching the clip of all of them talking about their fav lines in Potter and I love how R/E do the lines from the same movie of SS/PS!! Awwwww...

Of course watched clips of BTS kiss and all I can say is there is a REason they had to use first take-other takes waaaaay tooooo hot and steamy for a PG 13 movie ;)

J

Also did y'all see how Grintson was doing charity work this week? Rupert was visiting a Christmas party for sick children and Emma was visiting sick children as well at Great Ormond Street...was so sweet!!! I love how both we're giving their time to make kids happy. Rupert gave a fan Bertie Botts jelly beans and Emma let a fan wear her cloak, wand, and Time Turner she has from Potter.

Both are credit to FOREVERWATSONXOXO tumblr:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2608dad086de8649d3e01d69cdf3fc2d/tumblr_mxp2tpyyeJ1sc9tx5o1_500.png

http://31.media.tumblr.com/9f1f81c7bff180157675f8e3a693e701/tumblr_mxk5x5Lzvi1qdv8mto2_500.jpg

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

It's great when any celebrities (or non celebrities for that matter) take the time to do charitable work.  There's a different kind of magic that no wand can cast when Rupert or Emma or any HP cast member visits with sick children.  It's that magic that Dumbledore so valued and Tom Riddle could never understand or appreciate.  Thank you for sharing those pictures cbmac12.  It's nice to be cheered this holiday season with the knowledge that Emma and Rupert embrace the HP characters and recognize their lasting impact and legacy.  Rupert and Emma are a credit to that legacy and a credit to their families/upbringings.  Some actors might shun or distance themselves from a series that could have pigeon holed them (even though it hasn't) even inspite of the fame and wealth it brings.  =)

How great and sweet of them to do charity work :) Bless the sick children and their families though :sob:

I know right Trixie?? Here it is the Christmas season and what do they do? Visit sick children! It's seeing things like these pics of Grintson that makes me a proud Grintson fan ;) very much bless the children and their parents and siblings.

it's great when any celebrities (or non celebrities for that matter) take the time to do charitable work.  There's a different kind of magic that no wand can cast when Rupert or Emma or any HP cast member visits with sick children.  It's that magic that Dumbledore so valued and Tom Riddle could never understand or appreciate.  Thank you for sharing those pictures cbmac12.  It's nice to be cheered this holiday season with the knowledge that Emma and Rupert embrace the HP characters and recognize their lasting impact and legacy.  Rupert and Emma are a credit to that legacy and a credit to their families/upbringings.  Some actors might shun or distance themselves from a series that could have pigeon holed them (even though it hasn't) even inspite of the fame and wealth it =)

Soooo true Mr. P!!! :)I mean a lot of bad things happening in our world and then when you see pics like these, it makes you happy and helps restore faith in humanity. R/E will always embrace their roles and use them to help others like these visits. They are very giving and caring people.

Had to share this...it was sweet seeing them back to back like this :)

Rupert Grint and Emma Watson + Charity (december 2013)

REBLOG - 4 HOURS AGO - VIA RUPELOVER WITH 84 NOTES

#ive been waiting for this asjdlkfsldkjfda #emma watson #rupert grint #grintson #rupert x emma

http://24.media.tumblr.com/99c6284cbca0a4ba2eeb75de58035982/tumblr_mxwxx4yiwM1qdv8mto2_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b29a5825aa0fb7605ed45b730d9bcd54/tumblr_mxwxx4yiwM1qdv8mto1_500.png

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) come on Santa!! ;)

Awwwww,,,,that's so sweet. That little boy with her cloak, wand and time-turner will remember

that day forever. I think she gave him the best Christmas gift ever!!!

Both R/E are so good-hearted, and really love being with their little fans. It's great to see them

with all the sick children, which gave them smiles and happiness.  

R/E are going to be great parents to their own little "gingersnaps"! 

HEEHEE....their own lil gingersnaps ;-) I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!

Yes it is something that those young fans will never forget. Just for one day they got to meet their heroes from Harry Potter. So sweet!!!

Yes, I am officially on winter break!!! THANK GOODNESS...about time...anyway back to some GRINTSON lovin!!!!! ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy new year to you, too :)

I just can't stop looking at them together :')

Thanks Junkie :) I know what ya mean!! To quote Rachel from Friends "but they're so pretty" (comment Rachel makes is really "he's so pretty" but same idea ;)) hope ya had a great New Years!!

Prediction: 2014 is the Year of the Grint! :lol:

What does that mean? :o

Oh oh oh I know!!!!!! Teehee...

Well, if you don't know by now, then... :puh:

How look like.... http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=e87ryb&s=5#.UsRjBdJDtaU

This video keeps alive the flame... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXIXHSksAHc you know what? They are the only ship who still makes sense in the cast. PS: that "yes" is so powerful. :wub:

The pic and vid were freakin perfect!!!! :) thanks for sharing Lumos! Happy New Year Lumos!

Sooooo agree Lumos with that Yes!!! Awww....

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Edited by cbmac12

This is what is going on in the darkened part of that video from 2:02-2:04.

Er, I'm not sure if you got it. The moment between Rupert and Emma it´s from this...
 and did remind me this scene in Order of the Phoenix (and when Harry thinks they seemed to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley asking the opinion), very, very different from this Daniel and Emma. I Don´t even know why you try to invalidate each photo about this two people it´s like you scream "Daniel and Emma can´t dating SO Rupert and Emma is not permitted."

Er, I'm not sure if you got it. The moment between Rupert and Emma it´s from this...

and did remind me this scene in Order of the Phoenix (and when Harry thinks they seemed to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley asking the opinion), very, very different from this Daniel and Emma. I Don´t even know why you try to invalidate each photo about this two people it´s like you scream "Daniel and Emma can´t dating SO Rupert and Emma is not permitted."
Wrong. The darkened clip from 1:59-2:05 is from when Dan, Emma, and Rupert were walking up to the stage to introduce the DH 1 movie at the London premiere. The gif I posted simply shows clearer footage of their walk up to the stage. It is not from the HBP press conference.

I love that moment from the books Junkie --- I'm glad that the WB chose to make it part of the movie too.

Thanks for the happy new year Lumos, same to you

Kristin:  FINE we'll go with your "Grintson" term instead of my "Year of the Grint" term.    

I'm not offended.

Your term is much more inclusive anyway.    Better describes the ship!   Gosh  --- Captain "Show Off" !

Oh crap!  I may have just earned some more time in the brink.    And I'd been doing so well too.

LOL!!! Jon!!! You are begging for time in the brink mate!!

GRINTSON is the shippas term ya know that!!!! now to the brig for a few hours and think about what you say! hehe

Lumos-you are the best and don't let this not very nice person on here get you down. We know that this certain person here is not a true shipper and personally why anyone would want to be here if they don't ship this pair I don't get but to each their own. Honestly the only thing I can say Lumos is to ignore that person. They for whatever reason always have to find a way to battle your comments or vids so I don't get it. Anyway new year-2014!!!! NY resolution-we ignore anyone we feel are the trolls....GRINTSON continues and will continue :-) I enjoyed watching that video (I forgot how much I enjoy the interview junkets-Emma's comment about Rupert's performance have always been sweet and supportive...you can tell these 2 love each other and respect each other very much. The best quote to this day from Emma about Rupert is: "He has the nicest nature of anyone I have ever met. So down-to-earth. So solid. He's my rock." -Emma Watson Entertainment Weekly. I love this SO freaking much.

Junkie-LOVE THIS too!!!!!! Thanks for posting these beautiful pics....that scene just always made me smile like a Cheshire cat...

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Don´t worry this do not put me down really, just I do not understand.

IS this moment... http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=e87ryb&s=5#.UsRjBdJDtaU I know about this video in theater. [/size]

The top image in the link you posted is from the Mon July 6, 2009 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince London press conference. Press conferences, as a rule, take place in hotels, not theaters.