The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Berrytea:I stand corrected. I checked with my astrologer friend and he said Jupiter enters her 4th house June 21 (better

yet), which is family, marriage and home. This should please both old soul and child!!

He said April 27 Jupiter enters her 10th house of career (maybe she'll go on stage)!! Jupiter in Leo on July 16 and her 11th house Oct 4-

(hopes and wishes)--old soul. 

Interesting rising sign is Virgo-shows great intellect. Moon sign:Sagittarius:Positive is optimistic and negative is impulsive and doesn't give

care to actions and makes them vulnerable to adversaries. Has a dual personality which causes mood swings and can be both independent and

irresponsible at the same time. People with moon in Sagittarius are impressed and attracted to power and status. (her child).

Lumos--keep those photos coming girl!!!

I'll correct you and your astrologer friend even more.  Jupiter spends approximately a year in each sign and it is currently in Cancer in her 10th house.  It is absolutely impossible for it to go from being in Cancer (her 10th house) in April to being in Capricorn (her 4th house) in June.  The last time Jupiter was in Capricorn in her 4th house was at least six years ago. 

http://www.signsbystars.com/anual_ephemeris-en-38-2014_3.htm

http://www.signsbystars.com/anual_ephemeris-en-38-2014_4.htm

http://www.signsbystars.com/anual_ephemeris-en-38-2014_6.htm

http://www.signsbystars.com/anual_ephemeris-en-38-2008_6.htm

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All that I care is if Rupert is entering Emma's house and if Emma is entering Rupert's house! :P

Now what number the house is or whether or not the sun is rising or setting?  Well I'll let the paparazzi worry about that. :0_0:  :D

All that I care is if Rupert is entering Emma's house and if Emma is entering Rupert's house! :P

Now what number the house is or whether or not the sun is rising or setting?  Well I'll let the paparazzi worry about that. :0_0:  :D

Jon--AWESOME!!!!! :rofl:

......and what a beautiful house they have!!! :yesyes:

The sun is rising and shining on both of them.

Jon: First this ^^ HAHA! :lol: !

Well, yeah Maybe I should start a Dan/Rupert shipper thread and I was about to,... but  than my R/E-shipper heart made a happy jump

thanks to or because of Lumos AWSOME new photos :),its amazing how alike R/E are even when apart! just blows my mind!

And RUPERT looks super hawt btw! Well Emma too!

Edited by trixie

Thanks Dee and Trixie! :lol:

I also tried to edit my previous post to compliment and thank Lumos for the pictures she put together for us.  Alas, I was too late and not wanting to double post, I had to wait until now.  So I echo the prior sentiments Lumos!  Well, other than loving you in a sisterly way that is... we'll call it brotherly love instead. :D

OMG I love you guys!!!!! Sorry I am in the throes of STATES tests-ahh my poor students-can you imagine being 10 years old and sitting for a 2 1/2 hour test (4 days each one 2 1/2 hours!!!!). Anyway MY SHIPPER heart just went all YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;) HEEHEE....Jon your and Dee's comments were the BEST ;) Trixie I know what ya mean girl ;)

Ok so I can not believe Emma had to go to school on Saturdays as a kid...UGH...it's funny because of all the missed snow days one of the counties in VA is thinking (*I don't know if it is definite) of making up 13 days by going on Saturdays the rest of the year!!! I mean COME ON. I mean I know 13 days is a lot to have missed but ugh...Saturdays? NOT RIGHT.

Anyway back to shipper mode ;)....Lumos you just keep bringing these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Btw I thought this was so sweet ("Emma's childhood was spent on set with Dan Radcilffe and Rupert Grint (still firm friends)". It's her latest interview. I mean just how freakin sweet!!!!!!!! The trio will always be bonded and for life!!! :)

Lumos those pics you are posting- MAGICAL

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

So Emma in Elle US and Rupert will be in Wonderland...I am in R/E heaven :) Both of our peeps in magazines in April! YEAH!!! :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Because "uh huh uh huh that's how they like it uh huh"...picture me singing this ;) "That's the way I like it...uh huh uh huh".... ;) This is what happens when you put your Spotify app on mix- you get 70's songs LOL

May the luck of the Irish be with y'all today! As the luck of the Irish be with Grintson!!!!!!! ;-)

HAPPY ST. PATRICK's DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another snow day! We will be going to school until July! AHH LOL

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'll sing, "I'm looking over a four leaf clover that I over looked before". :mellow:

So we're implicating Spotify?  Suuuurrreee.... A wee bit too much Bailey's Irish Cream to keep you warm during the snow perhaps Kristin?  :P

Hope you all had a Happy and Safe St. Paddy's Day! :king:

:rofl:  leave it to the ladies to find that picture.  It took me a full two days before I noticed what ya'll were talking about. 

They had just gotten out of the cold water too! :o

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

OMG I noticed it... LOL...poor guy...yeah either it was the cold or Emma in that robe he was reacting to LOL....BAD BOY! LOL

TRIXIE YOU ARE BAD!!!!!!! ;-)

Jon!!! LOL just what are you saying-do we need another brig timeout? ;)

Lumos-I love it...every single one...they just have a natural love for each other. Very improvised I am sure were quite a few moments. The rock throwing scene was when I was screaming GET A ROOM!!! LOL...even non Grintson shippers were like YEAH that is R/E in this scene.

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jon!!! LOL just what are you saying-do we need another brig timeout? ;)

:rolleye0012:   Oh....Nothing.  You ladies are just so innocent. :rolleye:  :P

:puh:  And No I don't need a timeout. :puh:

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

Lumos & Trixie--naughty girls--hehe  :0_0:

The 2 recent interviews Emma gave are a great example of the old soul vs the child. The Canberra News interview was the old soul. She

said that she graduates in May, and will walk through the gates and be a Brown graduate. The old soul sees a rainbow and fulfillment of a

promise she made to her parents. She then said she's going to have a big party afterwards. The child on the other hand, gave the Elle

interview, and she said after she graduates, she's going to have a big party---and get drunk!! Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!

Also the old soul mentioned that she likes to cook and make English roasts and Yorkshire pudding--very old English fare. The child likes

pizza, soda, candy etc.

Many of Emma's detractors seem to see her as changing her mind, being a hypocrite etc. What they fail to realize is Emma is for

all events and purposes--an enigma. It's a constant battle between the old soul pulling back on the child. As I've stated before,

the child wants to experience everything in this life, be it college, dating, making movies etc. The old soul is uncomfortable with this,

and it often shows up in photos as frowning/angry. The old soul just wants to get married to Rupert, start a family, and resume her

life the way it was---as much as possible. I think fame is also taking its toll on her. She was so tired/bored with the Oscars, that she fell asleep

and didn't go to the after parties. She feels she has nothing in common with them. The old soul is getting anxious to graduate, and then

get her past life wish fulfillment.

Rupert has an old soul too, but his old man is much more subdued. He gave the interview at the stage awards re:R/Hr. He said he always

believed in them---as he believes in Emma and himself. They're really interchangeable.

They're both going to be great parents, and will be very hands-on, and involved in every aspect of their kids lives. Both their old souls/child

within agree with each other. Rupert loves Emma/Emma loves Rupert. That's why every time they're together, you see that beautiful knowing

look they give each other, as if to say, "We've been here and together in a past life"!!

Dee, Emma's perceived flip flopping has never bothered me... I thought Emma changing her mind simply makes her a woman. :D:P

Crumb!  Just earned myself some more time in the brig I think. >.<

Rupert is Emma's Rock though, so no flip flopping there. :)

Why is it Jon always seems to get himself out of the brig and then places himself right back in!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED OUT! ;-) That was wrong!!! We women do not always change our minds...ok maybe we do but usually we don't. Well maybe we do... teehee....

As for Lumos your comment about AHEM Rupert's "excitement" TOO FUNNY MY FRIEND.

SS-you are so spot on...I mean the more you bring things to light like that it makes sense. The reason I say this is because I think that this age (early-mid 20's) you really are trying to find yourself in life. It really is like that "I want to party, be a kid still vs. I want to be more mature and start a family". I also believe that about the Grint but mostly I believe Emma is right "He will always be a kid which I love". The parents in them will be Emma taking on their academics and teaching them how to manage their time where Rupert will be the one to introduce the kids to all kinds of crazy things :) But both I believe do agree on one thing for their kids: laughter. :) Btw did you all see Emma petting the bunny on her twitter? It was so sweet. She clearly has always had a love for animals as much as the Grint.

Agree 100%-Emma is Rupert's rock and Rupert is Emma's rock.

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Again I don't get your purpose for being here...there is a Dan/Emma thread as well as a HP thread where you can discuss the actors. They are awesome threads. Just to remind you we are a R/E forum. So whatever we discuss will be R/E topics. I agree with you that it would be in that condition regardless of who was there. Even one of our peeps here said that...it was cold so both would be showing it off so to speak. But any female who is as beautiful as Emma could elicit a response from the males. But yes it was cold which is why I think the guys had that reaction.

I will say this, you are not being negative but you don't really add anything to this fun forum either. We have had this forum since what y'all? 2009? Time has zoomed!!! Anyway, like I said I think if you continue being the one who makes things non-fun, the posters here will just sadly ignore you and we don't want to do that. But truly, I don't understand why you are in a forum where you don't like Rupert and Emma. Anyway just my piece.

Re-watched DH 1 and 2 yesterday and just have to say again THEIR CHEMISTRY is smoking hot!!!!!!!!!!! :) That kiss was hot and passionate and when they are wet and their bodies pressed together-just HOT :) Of course they are R/Hr but R/E gives a FINE kiss for us shippers :)

Also want to add one more note. Y'all have probably heard this. We were talking about unclean water in other countries today at school...anyway there is a link you go to-uniceftaproject.org (I think it could be 2 p's). The idea is you don't touch your cell phone and for every 10 minutes you leave it alone, clean water will be given to these countries in need. I did it three times now-my longest was 4 hours without being on my phone. Not too bad. LOL

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Ok so I am sitting here watching the DH movies again LOL and can I just say one of the sweetest scenes is between Dan and Emma by Harry's parents, graves?? The vibe of the chemistry is such a brother and sister and so sweet. It is one of my fav moments...compare it to the chemistry of her and the Grint and just HAWT. R/E easily could have wound up with ok chemistry ya know? I mean who could have predicted how they would have been as older teens? Thats why I freakin love their chemistry so much. You can see how close these 2 are and why their chemistry just sizzled ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!! :)

LumosAsphodel39 stated

I don't see Pottercliffe there though.

to which I responded

Emma does.

She's maybe a few feet away and looking down at him, so of course she sees him.  The same would apply to Rupert if she was looking down at him.  My question is Why wasn't a pic from that scene of Emma looking down at Rupert like that posted?