The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

LumosAsphodel39 stated

to which I responded

She's maybe a few feet away and looking down at him, so of course she sees him.  The same would apply to Rupert if she was looking down at him.  My question is Why wasn't a pic from that scene of Emma looking down at Rupert like that posted?

Why? Because this is a rupert/emma shipper thread. It has no reason being here. so why don't you post one of Dan/emma in their the D/E shipper thread.

Now maybe we should be house clean again and leave them guys alone.

Time sure har moved fast! and look at us! We're still here! still love the Grintson!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I dont get is why that poster targets your posts Lumos. Anyway just ignore...

Exactly 100% Trixie!!!! :)

We will be lovin Grintson forever!!! ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!! :)

I asked "Why wasn't a pic from that scene of Emma looking down at Rupert like that posted?" and you replied

Why? Because this is a rupert/emma shipper thread. It has no reason being here. so why don't you post one of Dan/emma in their the D/E shipper thread.

Now maybe we should be house clean again and leave them guys alone.

Time sure har moved fast! and look at us! We're still here! still love the Grintson!

A pic of Emma looking down at Rupert has no reason being in the Rupert/Emma shipper thread?

What I dont get is why that poster targets your posts Lumos. Anyway just ignore...

Exactly 100% Trixie!!!! :)

We will be lovin Grintson forever!!! ;)

Good question.  Why do you think I targeted the first pic you posted along with your comment in post #3092, LumosAsphodel39?

Wait, she really think that Emma would be spying on? C´mon...  :rofl:

The true is: There´s nothing for them, 

and an eternity for us.

Grintson works. Deal with it.

An eternity?  Why, my goodness!  You're absolutely right!  According to soulsister, Rupert and Emma are getting married this June and, counting Wed Apr 2nd, that's in only 61-90 days.  I'm surprised you nor anyone else who posts in this thread hasn't started a countdown.  Don't you think a countdown to when Rupert and Emma will be together forever as husband and wife will be fun and exciting? 

I´m saying, the legacy. You have nothing beyond the wish of the media. She keeps picking Ron over Harry and you will never accept that she has a bit of Rupert in your mind. Cuz there will always be a bit of Ron in Rupert, as he himself has said. I noticed that this things messes with you. So I decided to change the game. Grintson is the Inconvenient Truth. No matter what you will continue hating, but here? Worse for you.

:D

Lumos THIS. This was just beautiful. Truly. Grint is her rock...always.

Who knows what will be in store for our beautiful couple, no one knows but them...but until then we continue shipping them...their friendship and love. Guys the trolls are keeping our thread going by keeping on adding so I say let them post away and we just ignore them. Like Emma said about Emma's ark- she would leave behind negativity, paparazzi, and bad manners.

Like I said, I dislike certain people in the industry like Carrie Underwood yet I don't troll those fans' forums because a) I have more interesting things to do and B) I don't want to be rude and infiltrate a forum where people enjoy discussing her.

We love R/E and started this thread for our love for them whether as best mates/platonic or love. Either deal or leave please. The sarcasm is so bloody old yet have to say amusing.

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Edited by cbmac12

Come on and admit it.  You're excited for June (named after Juno, the Roman goddess of marriage) because you think that's when Emma and Rupert are going to get married after she graduates.

Now let me correct you, berrytea. I never said they were getting married in June, but YOU DID. I answered you with BINGO! to stop you from

wasting this thread on such a trivial matter. How you arrived at JUNE :kiss: = June wedding is beyond me. What it meant is that once she

graduates on May 25, the old soul can finally see light at the end of the tunnel, and can see her wish fulfilled. I also answered Hint:think old

soul.

As to when they'll get married, why don't you consult your astrological mapping charts that the astrologers use, you know,

the ones you kept posting re:their houses, and find out when they'll get married.

Btw, Rupert's birthday is Aug 24 and I"m sure you'll be able to find out what time he was born, as you seem to have all

the answers.

After you find out the exact date they'll be getting married in JUNE, then you can start your countdown clock. tick tock.......

Now let me correct you, berrytea. I never said they were getting married in June, but YOU DID. I answered you with BINGO! to stop you from

wasting this thread on such a trivial matter. How you arrived at JUNE :kiss: = June wedding is beyond me. What it meant is that once she

graduates on May 25, the old soul can finally see light at the end of the tunnel, and can see her wish fulfilled. I also answered Hint:think old

soul.

As to when they'll get married, why don't you consult your astrological mapping charts that the astrologers use, you know,

the ones you kept posting re:their houses, and find out when they'll get married.

Btw, Rupert's birthday is Aug 24 and I"m sure you'll be able to find out what time he was born, as you seem to have all

the answers.

After you find out the exact date they'll be getting married in JUNE, then you can start your countdown clock. tick tock.......

Nice try.  When a person responds with "Bingo!" to another person's comment, they are telling that person they are correct, not that they are wrong.  http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bingo?s=t

Let me refresh your memory.  You stated in post #3013 on Jan 10, 2014:

Well, Rupert did say, "Emma is practically part of the family".

Which brings me to their horoscope for 2014:Gerald James Jackson-astrologer

Rupe's:

If you're lucky, the line between friendship and family is blurry, and

this year, that line will be practically invisible, as you grow closer to

those you love. You look to the future with eager, masterful energy.

Emma's:

Jupiter in Cancer until mid-July makes your personal live "magical".

Those hoping to expand their clans will be blessed. Communication

better than ever, as singles find "LASTING LOVE"!!!

Shippas--this sounds like Rupert's "practically part of the family", will make

Emma his wife--A PART OF THE GRINT FAMILY!!!

Yall just like I told my Fourth graders today-ignore. But truthfully berrytea, you need to really think twice about being here.

Lumos, you sooo need to post pics for those signs ;) I cant because my computer wont let me post pics grrr...so the captain is leaving it up to yas ;)

Edited by cbmac12

Great pics Lumos---keep 'em coming!! That last one-Rupert looks like he's going to pass out, he's so overwhelmed with her beauty. :yesyes:

It's great that Emma is certified to teach yoga and I think the old soul will love doing this. She wants peace and quiet and

meditation is the best way. Also, she wants to try theatre (maybe with the GRINt). It would be great if they could find a good rom/com

script for stage. These future plans sound like a good path for the old soul and child to take and would make both happy.

It's the truth Lumos!!! Keep posting away ;)

I know SS...he just cant help love her...she gives those same looks to her Grint ;)

I am dying for them to do a rom/com together or something on stage with each other :)

You just dont see that same look in Grintson's eyes for others they act with ya know? Not many actors can say their co-stars are their best mates either :)

Lovin it Lumos...

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!! :)

It doesn't which "other" guy she is with,or is next to-she ONLY has that glow in her face when she is with Rupert, and Rupert too, + heis always more "at ease" and relaxed when he is with Emma.

OMG guyz she wore Ralph Lauren in last premire, this is the name your chickens, isn´t? How suspect!

Both are white and both are in London.

the dress in the left is oscar de la renta

It doesn't which "other" guy she is with,or is next to-she ONLY has that glow in her face when she is with Rupert, and Rupert too, + heis always more "at ease" and relaxed when he is with Emma.

the dress in the left is oscar de la renta

Trixie I couldnt have said it better myself!!! ;)

Elena, thank you our fashion guru!!! :) I love both designers but out of the 2 dresses above I prefer her Noah one-stunning...the DH one is adorable though :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!! :)

YA'KNOW I'm on it! I'm usually informed on the names of the designer of the dresses she wore, some of them are easy to remember like the above, n others and down right weird like the GG(golden globes) afterparty dress, a total tongue-twister.

LOL well you are our go to fashion expert my friend :) Just got back from Noah...see my post in Noah thread...all I can say is this...THE TRIO HAS A HUGE POST POTTER FUTURE. ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)