The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

LOL well you are our go to fashion expert my friend :) Just got back from Noah...see my post in Noah thread...all I can say is this...THE TRIO HAS A HUGE POST POTTER FUTURE. ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I read it and I knew it esp seeing Dan's projects, but haven't seen much of Rupert so will do some homework. Love Emma's films....

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Def do that Elena :) Driving Lessons (to which Emma attended ;)-hey this is a R/E thread afterall ;)) and Wild Target are awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :) I have to see Into the White-not shown here GRRRRRRRRRR....And am interested in seeing CBGB...

GRRRR I cant post anything from my computer so I will allow the rest of yas to post your amazing graphics :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!!!!!! :) May all of your dreams come true and blessings always!!!! :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks Elena :) Hope it was a fun one!! :)

fun you say!? i have a sore throat -- cannot speak at all if I do I sound like a broken radio, had fever and a runny nose like a faucet. 

that's a lot of fun. paramol has more fun digesting in my tummy than me. anyway let's see the bright side of life i was pampered.

guess i missed it, a lil bit. 

OH GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!! AWWWW that sucks!!!! I was sick one Easter too and it is no fun :( You can't eat, can't drink, can't even socialize...I hope now you are feeling better!!!

Ok so this is Grintson so I have to mention them LOL....I was watching DH 1 and DH 2 and I swear there were times when it looked like Emma was in a trance or mesmerized by Rupert when he was speaking. There looked like this time when they are in the Snape death scene where she looks at Rupert and then looks like she snaps herself out of it LOL You can tell she is definitely taken with her ginger man when he is acting in scenes. 

Anyone else see Rupert will be singing on Postman Pat? So Emma sings in Noah and now Rupert in Postman Pat!!! :) These 2 sure do have artistic passions....that is fun to see...both love painting and singing! LOL :) I love whoever put together the "Tiny Ball of Light" for the Academy Awards a few years ago and they do something to R/E voices when they are in the scene of Ron returning-I would love for these 2 do a duet together ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

OH GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!! AWWWW that sucks!!!! I was sick one Easter too and it is no fun :( You can't eat, can't drink, can't even socialize...I hope now you are feeling better!!!

Ok so this is Grintson so I have to mention them LOL....I was watching DH 1 and DH 2 and I swear there were times when it looked like Emma was in a trance or mesmerized by Rupert when he was speaking. There looked like this time when they are in the Snape death scene where she looks at Rupert and then looks like she snaps herself out of it LOL You can tell she is definitely taken with her ginger man when he is acting in scenes. 

Anyone else see Rupert will be singing on Postman Pat? So Emma sings in Noah and now Rupert in Postman Pat!!! :) These 2 sure do have artistic passions....that is fun to see...both love painting and singing! LOL :) I love whoever put together the "Tiny Ball of Light" for the Academy Awards a few years ago and they do something to R/E voices when they are in the scene of Ron returning-I would love for these 2 do a duet together ;)

It´s funny! They look like they're always singing! LOL And It all started here, remember?

It´s true! Sometimes she watches.

"It's funny because sometimes I feel as if they had to do more acting. I been so long time with Hermione, I know it so well! And there's so much of it in me and vice versa that sometimes it seems that I'm not acting. I am very happy and proud with the character. She's great. It is an example of a model for children and young people."

“The amazing thing about Rupert is that he’s a very self-contained human being. It’s very rare that you see him get emotional. The minute the camera rolls, he just becomes this other thing and he has so much. I’m like, “Where does that come from?†I remember having to remind myself to keep acting because I just wanted to go, “You’re amazing! That was amazing!†I don’t know where he pulled it from.

"Rupert was the weirdest. ... I just had to remind myself, I am an actress. I am Hermione, this is a role -- but it was really hard."

SAME HERE!!!! I loved when they "tried" to sing LOL....it was such a sweet video...Lumos thanks!!! :)

I KNOW SAME HERE TRIXIE!!!! I am trying to find it...first one to find his singing yell IT!! :)

Alas he is Emma's for life ;) TEEHEE....her ROCK. :)

Ok so there is a cute tumblr of Dan, Emma, and Rupert at the Nick Grimshaw radio BBC appearances in the booth...there is one pic-stupid computer wont let me post pics anymore and I don't know why (someone help! LOL)...anyway one pic where it is Rupert and Emma in another pic (last year of Emma) and they both just have very very similar hand gestures they are doing...someone go to rupelover tumblr to find it and post and you will see what I mean!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Edited by cbmac12

This was awesome to see....I love that he is looking like his character...like Emma's Princess Pea was very reminiscent of what she looked like too. :)

Anyone else loving the fact that both R/E are supporters of cancer charities in the UK? These 2 are just so giving and generous of their time. Again JUST BELONG TOGETHER. Btw when I see tumblrs it is so awesome and yet funny to see how even 7 years later (5 years for me) people ARE SUPPORTING GRINTSON!!!!!! ;) TEEHEE....on a side note...Emma was at Leichester for her Noah premiere and now Rupert will be at Leichester for his Postman Pat premiere!! I love that the 2 are back to BIG premieres at their home!! :) Anyone goes take pics!! :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

it was all for just one week. My voice is back. Um, they were cute to each other all the time. They think it's a secret *we're watching*

I am so glad to hear that it's back Elena- my best friend is also a teacher like me and she lost her voice for a few days and it finally returned Saturday (yesterday). I mean since last Monday her voice was like gone!!

LOL!!! I think they did think hey "we're watching" was a secret :)

I am so glad to hear that it's back Elena- my best friend is also a teacher like me and she lost her voice for a few days and it finally returned Saturday (yesterday). I mean since last Monday her voice was like gone!!

LOL!!! I think they did think hey "we're watching" was a secret :)

yep

LOL!!! Short sweet and simple ;)

I saw some excerpts of Grint at Leichester Square-it's funny how he feels the same about religion as Emma does. I think we all change our views from what we grow up with.

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

http://24.media.tumb...lb06eo6_250.gif

YOU GUYS...

RUPES RESPONSE TO RON/HERMIONE as a couple..I cant even...the interviewer said "You guys were a cuter couple" and Rupert said YEAH in the cutest face!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS HIS POSTMAN PAT premeire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)THEY DIDNT SAY R/HR they said YOU GUYS ;)like you and Emma who play R/Hr...this was gold!!! :) Hope I posted the right one LOL...all credit to the awesome FOREVERWATSON tumblr.

http://24.media.tumb...lb06eo6_250.gif

YOU GUYS...

RUPES RESPONSE TO RON/HERMIONE as a couple..I cant even...the interviewer said "You guys were a cuter couple" and Rupert said YEAH in the cutest face!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS HIS POSTMAN PAT premeire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)THEY DIDNT SAY R/HR they said YOU GUYS ;)like you and Emma who play R/Hr...this was gold!!! :) Hope I posted the right one LOL...all credit to the awesome FOREVERWATSON tumblr.

except I cannot view that one PFFFFFFT