The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

And I suck!!! It is my lousy computer...I can't post pics... Ugh...sorry girl!! If someone who can put pics on and links on can post it I would appreciate it!! :) it is so freakin adorable :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://24.media.tumb...lb06eo6_250.gif

YOU GUYS...

RUPES RESPONSE TO RON/HERMIONE as a couple..I cant even...the interviewer said "You guys were a cuter couple" and Rupert said YEAH in the cutest face!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS HIS POSTMAN PAT premeire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)THEY DIDNT SAY R/HR they said YOU GUYS ;)like you and Emma who play R/Hr...this was gold!!! :) Hope I posted the right one LOL...all credit to the awesome FOREVERWATSON tumblr.

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I saw that! He´s awesome!

Here:

HUGS!!!!! I couldn't post it-argh I think my computer is locked from posting pics LOL... ;)

YEAHHHHHH ;)

GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) now the Brown grad will be home more often with her Grint eh? ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I saw that! He´s awesome!

Here:

WEE! thanks for sharing! Ah like the sound of his voice + he looks soo great! guess I don't have to say how much i loved his answer! Rupert you rock!!

Edited by trixie
  • 2 weeks later...

Have yall seen him in costume?? OMG his hair is SO long and the 60's clothes-WOW...LOL...So Emma was in 1960's as Lucy and now Rupert in 1960's as Johnny! LOL....

I know Trixie GO RUPERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Awww both R/E are in their respective cities filming-gotta keep similar schedules eh? ;) HEEHEE...but it is cool as anything to see that they are both working so much and great to see Rupert back after doing MOJO! :)

Hey yall I have 4 1/2 more days to go!!!!! School will be out and then 10 weeks of BLISS LOL...

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Have yall seen him in costume?? OMG his hair is SO long and the 60's clothes-WOW...LOL...So Emma was in 1960's as Lucy and now Rupert in 1960's as Johnny! LOL....

I know Trixie GO RUPERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Awww both R/E are in their respective cities filming-gotta keep similar schedules eh? ;) HEEHEE...but it is cool as anything to see that they are both working so much and great to see Rupert back after doing MOJO! :)

Hey yall I have 4 1/2 more days to go!!!!! School will be out and then 10 weeks of BLISS LOL...

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

1. The movie My Week with Marilyn takes place during the time when The Prince and the Showgirl was being made in 1957.  (You could have easily looked this up instead of impulsively trying to make another connection between Rupert and Emma.)

2. Emma is no longer filming and is back in London.  There are pics of her and her stepfather from yesterday.

Just leave our thread...we have TRIED to be nice to you and you do NOTHING but put people down here and are HATERS of R/E CLEARLY...you have NOTHING kind to say nor are here to have fun which is what this thread is. Like Emma said what would she take on her ark?"....MANNERS...you clearly are not a fan of neither R/E and it is MORE than obvious. For your info 1957 is close to the 60's....I was not doing anything wrong so get off my back and LEAVE. Your comments make me sick and I have had it with your snarky nastiness-you do nothing here but take up space although when you add your inane comments you do add to our number of comments and keep the topic HOT so thanks for that!

EVERYONE IGNORE AND JUST MOVE PAST BERRY TEA's COMMENTS from now on...don't even bother reading them anymore because like some people at Emma forum THEY ARE TROLLS. Just is SO rude and unkind.

Also it is beyond clear that you STALK our forum-the fact that the last comment was made over a week ago until I came on here after being away.SO GET A LIFE. The forum here is for FANS of R/E NOT haters!!!!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Edited by cbmac12

Hey guys, computers still acting up...any suggestion on how I can post pics :) I have missed ya my GRINTSON shippers :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I love Journey heehee :)

Just leave our thread...we have TRIED to be nice to you and you do NOTHING but put people down here and are HATERS of R/E CLEARLY...you have NOTHING kind to say nor are here to have fun which is what this thread is. Like Emma said what would she take on her ark?"....MANNERS...you clearly are not a fan of neither R/E and it is MORE than obvious. For your info 1957 is close to the 60's....I was not doing anything wrong so get off my back and LEAVE. Your comments make me sick and I have had it with your snarky nastiness-you do nothing here but take up space although when you add your inane comments you do add to our number of comments and keep the topic HOT so thanks for that!

EVERYONE IGNORE AND JUST MOVE PAST BERRY TEA's COMMENTS from now on...don't even bother reading them anymore because like some people at Emma forum THEY ARE TROLLS. Just is SO rude and unkind.

Also it is beyond clear that you STALK our forum-the fact that the last comment was made over a week ago until I came on here after being away.SO GET A LIFE. The forum here is for FANS of R/E NOT haters!!!!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

1. 1957 may be close to the 60's, but it still isn't the 60's.

2. You think facts are inane? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys!!! I am back...sorry of being AWOL..unfortunately I sprained my wrist...probably from writing so much about GRINTSON ;) but really I think I did it moving boxes. It has been cumbersome trying to type so as a result I have stayed off my IPad and computer- was just too hard to type.

Anyway let's get back our forum...let's forget the rudeness and negativity of other peeps and come back to our fav ship. Lumos post your pics again ;) gifts too!! Trixie post your happy vibes!!! Love your happy vibes here :) SS post-you always have awesome things ;) Jon...I have been wanting to throw someone in the brig lately ;)

Anyway let's come back!! Missed y'all!!!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Been watching a ton of World Cup Soccer.  Kristin, we might need ya with Jozy Altidore out against Germany. 

GO USA tomorrow!  :ohyeah:

Now that England is eliminated perhaps Rupert is rooting for France? :0_0:

If Emma follows the World Cup perhaps she is (or always has been) rooting for France to win now too?

^Congrats to the USA for going through! Unlike the long-running disappointment that is the English football team... pfft.

I haven't been here in an age... it's oh so quiet!

Slightly more on topic, I watched Tale of Despereaux for the first time the other day. It's really sweet!

I also saw that Rupert has done a song for Postman Pat! I never saw that one coming! He's actually quite good.

Maybe R/E will one day record a Wizard Rock album together hehe

We can dream...

LOL!!!! ;) hey guys!!! Yes I have been watching the World Cup too :) USA really stood their ground with playing against Germany!! I can't believe they advanced!! USA USA USA!!!!! :) I know I saw that too with England- maybe someday they will do better? TEEHEE maybe Grintson is rooting for France ;) did you all see the Chile/Brazil game!?! OMFG what a game!!! I never knew a stutter step was legal in a shoot out! Jon did you see that?

LOL DW!!!! This is why I love when you come here... So come more ;) Wizard Rock ;) what's cute is we now have both R/E singing in their movies-Emma's beautiful version of that lullaby in Noah-broke my heart her singing in that scene :( and Rupert's upbeat Postman Pat song :) both can sing!!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

ROFL about the JKR and Emma reference to soccer ;) but sorry Jon you go to the brig for that one even though ya still made me laugh ;) France/Nigeria are tied 0-0.

I think that is a video I have never seen before!!! Thank you for posting!! I wont give up on Grintson :) :) that video just reiterates why I became a Grintson shipper.

They are just a BEAUTIFUL couple!!!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I know right girl???? :) it made me go like all fuzzy warm inside. They really do love each other- best mates and everything :) just so freakin adorable and sweet together!!

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!! GO USA!!!!! :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!! :)

A happy belated 4th to my American pals!

So how cute is this? Both R/E are ambassadors for organizations- Rupert for Starlight Foundation and Emma for the UN Women!! Very proud of them- shows that their respective organizations recognizes true and genuine strong character. WAY TO GO GRINTSON!! :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

^^ AHH so beautiful. Thank you for posting/sharing!

Kristine: I know! they are great role models and down to earth and caring, love that about them!

its always good to see you guys "alive" and well here :)!

Junkie!!! HUGS my friend!!! :) those pics rock...I know it is called acting but come on it a hard to fake those looks-I mean I know being best mates off screen helps too but look at those sweet looks :)

I know right Trixie?!? We are well alive here heehee...but truly are great role models and yes extremely down to earth and caring. They grew up well learning values but I am sure seeing what they would see in their travels I am sure made them aware of others in need. Just awesome pair!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!! :)

Happy very belated 4th of July to my American friends! :ohyeah:

Junkie, I love the pictures and graphics, thank you for posting them.  The one with Emma licking her lips is hilarious. :rofl:

Trixie and Kristin, the ship has just been in "cruise" mode for a bit, slow and r/elaxed but sailing with a striaght and true course to the hearts of Grintson as always. :yesyes:

Can you let me out of the brig Kristin?  It's damp and chilly locked up alone down here. :sob:

ROFL JON ;) ok fine with that comment about cruise control for our Grintson I will let yas out!! Hehe...

Junkie yes yes yes :)

There is a pic of Emma laughing with Jennifer Lawrence at the Paris fashion week...have the perfect caption to go with it: "Emma was asked who do you pick, Rupert Grint or Josh Hutcherson?" Emma: laughs head off silly and then looks and says oh come on...really?! Rupert of course" ;) hehe

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sitting here watching DH 1 and 2 and it 's fun to watch the R/Hr scenes because I can remember watching BTS scenes with R/E in these and just smile and laugh whenever you saw the two not keeping straight faces in scenes. :) the scene where H/R/Hr are getting poly juice the BTS has Rupert looks at Emma and just starts laughing then Emma loses it when Rupert laughs (so cute watching these 2 like that) and had to walk away, Dan is standing there grinning where then you see Rupert looking like he says sorry LOL.

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)