The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

I always think it's cool how Rupert and Emma auditioned for the parts of Ron and Hermione together. 

There had to be talent but they had to have chemistry right from the get go too. 

That chemistry obviously carried through their youth and into their young adulthood and is evidenced in a lot of those BTS moments. :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean I was thinking the other day too!!! they auditioned together and were told together they got their roles :)

That's the thing...yes they both had talent but the chemistry- from day one, had they not had it, it wouldn't have worked as R/Hr...their chemistry more than carried through and again I just feel they truly are meant to be together. :) who knows what the future holds for them as being with each other but one thing is for sure, R/E are best mates for life! :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

LOL!!!!!! I love ya Trixie :) still here too my friend! yeah it's just quiet but ya know what they say? silence is golden with our couple ;)

I of course am also still shipping these two!!! :) :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Me too, me too  :yesyes:  Just wanna say I'm still love our couple very much and still visit this place as usual.

Ahh, tomorrow is a special day (fortunately, I've remembered it before I would possibly forget about it when needed).

Happy birthday in advance to THE GRINT  :rolleye0012::happydance:

May you always stay our (and someone certain's) very own unique Grint. :kiss:

OMG GiGi I have never seen that gif before!!! :) awwww lil GRINTSON LOL :) :)

Well in case I can't make it here tomorrow-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RUPERT!!! May he and yes his Very Special someone's ;) always remain our special Grint.

I just love the fact that we are all here still- it may not be as often but we are here supporting and still shipping our sexy GRINTSON ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Happy belated b-day to Rupert. 

Do you all think that certain members of the HP cast remain close and still exchange birthday presents and Christmas presents and such? 

I know we've mentioned or postulated on in the past about presents that Emma made or got for Rupert or Rupert made or got for Emma.

Oink Oink, Cluck, Cluck, Moo, Moo, *insert the sound a homing pigeon might make*

• 4 weeks later...

Ugh hey guys!!!!

I have been out with mono for almost two weeks...missed work and just could do nothing but sleep...

Haven't heard nothing but good stuff about our pair!!! Emma and her freakin AMAZING speech and Rupert and his awesome role in the play in NY :)

So proud of our couple!!!!!!!! :)

Jon I bet they do!! especially members who are close with each other ;)

Miss y'all!!!!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!! :)

Edited by cbmac12

So I guessR/E have called on their inner child this past year- Rupert and Postman Pat and Emma being involved in designing a Paddington Bear (we read this cute book in reading class :)).... So cute!!!! :) love PB!!

Go GRINTSON!!!!!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is so sweet to see how far GRINTSON has gone with their future post Potter projects and the projects they are choosing to do- Rupert would never have guessed would do plays!!! :) Emma doing this very serious time period piece based on true events. I have been reading up on the events and it is just so horrid what took place. It was before my time but to know that this was a part of history was truly and is truly sad.

Shipping them as hard as ever :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Halloween y'all!!! :)

Wonder what R/E dressed up as this year?! :)

Btw, congrats to both our pair- Rupert for winning his play award this year and Emma the BAFTA award!!!!! Both extremely deserving!!!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

LOL!!!! Trixie!!!! :) I HEAR YAS!

Yeah I know what yas mean girlie!!! We missed yas too!!

Happy belated Thanksgiving!!!

Quiet on GRINTSON front-usually a good sign ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it is so sweet that both R/E posed with their fans in different places during the holidays- Rupert for Cabaret Charity and Emma for her HeForShe campaign with fans :) I love these 2 so much-just caring and giving of their time to others.

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Have any of you read Where Rainbows End(UK) / Love, Rosie(US) by Cecelia Ahetn?

Rupert and Emma remind me of the main protagonists of the book- Rosie and Alex. Only that Rosie and Alex are each others only best friends, but Rupert and Emma seem to have good friends other than each other as well.

I think Rupert and Emma are quite special for each other though. Dan, Rupert and Emma have known each other for more than a decade. They must know other people whom they have known for more than a decade as well, but they have seen each other every single day during their important transition from childhood to adults; adolescence.

Emma even said in one interview that there was no judgement between the three of them, they understand each other perfectly, and that they were the only two people in the world with whom she wouldn't have to explain the experience of having the weight of a multi-billion dollar franchise on her head.

Rupert and Emma seem to have similiar family backgrounds. They had never acted professionally before Harry Potter, unlike Dan. From a lot of quotes from Rupert, Emma and other cast and crew members, it seems that Rupert and Emma are quite close.

Hey reality99 no I have not!! I will place this on my to read list though. Thanks!!

I love everything you said about R/E and Dan too. These 3 grew up together literally. I mean not many in the film industry who worked together can say they have known their best mate since what like age 9/10?? These 3 young actors definitely made a ton of money but what amazes me is how they didn't let it go to their heads. I mean I remember reading in my Parade magazine when they were doing OOTP (ironically, sitting here watching it now :)) and Emma said they all could retire like 10 times over and still have enough money.

I think what is so awesome about R/E is that because they do have similar family backgrounds, that they were always grounded and still are very grounded today. They both support children's charities, both love their families and are clearly very close to their siblings. It is kind of hard to believe that they had never acted professionally before Harry Potter. Look at them now!! Couldn't agree more that R/E are quite close.

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hey cbmac12! :)

What you said is absolutely true! It's very admirable how they've managed to stay so grounded after all that success!!

I'm not sure if I'm right but I was going through previous posts the other day and somebody quoted Jessie Cave saying, " Emma loves spending time with Rupert. She's always in his trailer." Something like that. I'm not sure whether I saw it here or somewhere else.

:)

Edited by reality99

Thanks reality99!!! :) btw your avi is so freakin precious!!!!

It truly is admirable....but like you said it was how they were raised not to mention the Potter "family" was also rather instrumental in helping them become the people they became.

LOL no you are correct :) it was an interview Jessie did...she was talking about how she was looking for Rupert but he was not there, he was hanging out with Emma :) apparently his trailer was the ultimate trailer!!! ;)

Have you ever seen the video clip of Emma going around with her video camera? She was in Rupert's trailer and he sees her and just smiles like so cute!!! His trailer did look amazing LOL

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Yes, I have seen it!! Do you have the link to the interview that Jessie did?

Why hasn't anybody else been to this thread recently? I want to meet and talk to everybody!!!!

P.S: Um.....what does avi mean? ( I guess it means profile picture. If so, well, thanks!! :) )