The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just love that R/E have just done so freakin well since HP ended!!!!!!! I knew they would but sometimes after a run like 7 movies, one thinks that was all to them. I would say the naysayers are def eating their words ;)

LUMOS!!! How are yas :) I miss your pic spams of Grintson! ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hey reality :)

Sorry been away-

HAPPY VDAY to my shippas :) wonder what Grintson was up to eh?? ;)

We are having a big time cold front here...so bloody cold...winds are anywhere from 20-50mph...

Anyway I feel like I wouldn't do them justice tbh...but I have seen some beautiful Grintson FF...my one friend has written FF about them...AWESOME story...

What say you reality?? Wanna try your hand? ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

2PINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG HOW ARE YAS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) what's the happs?!?!

Not much other than still shipping like mad here!!!!!!!! :) R/E have been super busy...loving that they are doing their projects...they still never confirm who they date etc.... ;)

Still adore your avi-still trying to see the live in concert- had a chance last year but tix were sold out- LADY ANTEBELLUM ROCKS!!! :)

lol i'm doing good I've just been working alot so i haven't really been able to get on here alot :( how are you doing??

and yea i can see, i can't wait to see Emma in the new Beauty and the Beast movie ^_^ it's gonna be awesome! of course they're never gonna confirm who their dating ;) lol

yea I'm still loving their music and they were actually in a nearby city in concert but didn't have the money for tickets to go see them :( that and i never really have time to do anything outside of work

Hey my friend!!!

Yeah been busy too- we are prepping the kids for their state tests. Today was day 1 and we had a snow day!!!! Lol-kids must be happy as I know we teachers are hehe....

I am getting ready to leave for HARRY POTTER WORLD IN FLORIDA -am so excited!!!!!!!!!! Leave in about 2 weeks....

Emma will rock Belle role!!! :) LOL NEVAH confirm eh ;)

Awwww that sucks!!!! I am sorry!!! Yeah the concert here last May was sold out within minutes... Will def try again!!!

So all is quiet on our Grintson front ;) LOL

Hope to see yas more around here if yas can!

2Pints I am DYING....12 days and then I can finally get away from all this snow and cold!!!! Plus WWOHP!!!!!!!!! :)

Reality: http://archiveofourown.org/users/otterlybrilliant

Two fics- both are just AWESOME. Very tastefully done and well written.

Enjoying my snow day off as well as ROMIONE fiction heehee...

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

LOL OH I HEAR yas!!!! Snow driving especially in my area is atrocious- mainly because people do not know how to drive!

We are finally supposed to get 50 degree weather this week...thank goodness! I can't take these teens-20s anymore.

READ :) she is a really good writer!!! Like I said it was done tastefully and beautifully.

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

It's so true!!! I was like really? The driving here argh...

Uhhhh 60's?? So lucky!!!! Starting to melt here a bit...

Read them both!!!! Sooo good!!!!!! ;):)

R/E news since it is our Grintson thread ;) Emma has done her question/answer session today-can't wait to read it!!!...Rupert was finally spotted out with some of the HP gang!! Tom Felton posted on his twitter- Rupert looks so much more relaxed since completing his stint on Broadway. Anyway it's a pic of him, Tom, Bonnie, and James? Oliver? One of the twins ;) Very cute pic!!!!

Back!!!!!!... all I can say is-go go go if you have the opportunity.... It is absolutely 100% worth it. I am still in HP land...the castle looks like the castle from the movies- you even see the characters courtesy of video footage- R/E chemistry shines even thru the the scenes of them talking to us Muggles ;) they were hysterical together as always!!! :)

Do they have the trio in anything other than the Gryffindor Common Room as you wait in line for the Roller Coaster?  That's the only place I remember seeing them in the HP Castle.  They made a remarkably good facsimile.  Of course it would have been awesome to see the Dungeons and Great Hall.  I remember waiting in Professor Sprout's Greenhouse and I believe the Potions Classroom while on line.  I was chatting with friends when I went so I'm sure I missed some stuff. >.< 

Welcome back Captain! :)

LOL! I love the part about chatting and missing stuff while waiting Jon :) uh definitely we are in greenhouse. Don't recall potions room?? But you see the trio together- as I said R/E do most of talking to us and each other LOL they nail their Romione relationship ;) you see Ron and Harry and Hermione later on- won't say because I don't want to give things away :)

I totally understand why Emma loves her Grint- this boy is hysterical- I saw the video clips with him on Tom Felton's doc, and OMG he is truly truly a funny human being!!! ;) the drag thing had me rolling!!!!!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL!!! Love this post Jon :)

Yes Happy Mothers Day to everyone's mamas and if you're a mom.

Aww Rupert/Emma's moms- so sweet :) funny to think they all know each other :)