The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Ok so had no idea my co- worker is a GRINTSON fan ;) in her second grade class she had this sentence on the board "Rupert turned up the music while Emma was trying to read". How freakin hysterical is that ;):)

Also found a new shipper name never seen before- Rumma LOL...I love our GRINTSON more but Rumma is precious too.

Grintsons quiet these days- no news is good news hehe...

Been swamped at work- end of the yr approaching and then summer!!!!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is getting way too funny... Either the stars/fate is trying to tell us something or it's all pure coincidence LOL:

This is what happens when you search for games to DL:

Includes the first three titles in the the ultimate jewel matching adventure, Jewel Quest! Rupert and Emma have settled down and opened a museum to display their many artifacts. While playing with a mysterious jewel board, their daughter unknowingly pops open a secret compartment.

jewel quest pack free download, jewel quest pack full version, jewel quest pack beta access, jewel quest pack activation codes, jewel quest pack serial keys, jewel quest pack leak.

This is a game- I remember it a few yrs ago. Still going and this time Rupert and Emma have a kid :) I just find it so freakin funny and yet so sweet the main characters Jewel Quest chose is our Grintson ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I honestly so don't know.... Anywho hope my Grintson shippers are having an awesome awesome awesome summer!!!! :) also great pics of Rupert and Emma at their events this weekend- both looking awesome as usual :) Rupert at his brother's race and Emma at Taylor Swift's concert!!! I tried to get tix to a concert at the baseball game she is performing and sold out!!! Maybe someday :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys :) did you see/hear that Rupert has narrated a children's story? He sounds so awesome on it! Very articulate and just love his voice :) so Emma does Tale of Three Brothers and Rupert does Tom Gates. Awww :) speaking of, watched DH over weekend (I will never tire of HP weekends ;)) and listening to Emma narrate-she just has such a classy, beautiful eloquence to her voice in telling the story. I still love to this day how they brought that story to life on the big screen!!!!

DON'T STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

You know the more I read interviews with R/E these days, one it is hard to believe that they are almost 27 and 25, and two they really are rather quiet and shy in many ways. They really are just so different than young Hollywood stars. My friends and I were talking and we agreed that it has a lot of them growing up in The UK as opposed to the US, especially LA/Hollywood. Pretty sure though it also has to do with how they were raised.

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so we know Emma loves learning new languages, Rosetta Stone :) but since WHEN does Rupe love learning new languages??? Did a certain someone rub off him? ;) he just did an interview for Moonwalkers- really would like to see this soon!!! Has anyone seen it?

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hallo guys, I'm back and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for these two!  And You ^^ girl IS the best, I love you posts!

Oh yeah! This is the old trixie, I had to create a new username because I don't use my old mail address anymore and I couldn't remember the stupid pass word.

• 2 weeks later...

TRIXIE!!!!!! :) :)

WELCOME BACK GIRL!!!! I have been away-school and work have me swamped these days but here I am!!! :)

YES YES-still have my hopes and belief in GRINTSON ;) they are both super busy these days but believe they make time for each other as much as possible ;)

Missed yas girl!!!! :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Ok had to share this...truly should GRINTSON get married to each other someday (only they know for sure how they feel :)) then BONUS for us teehee... if they are truly like brother and sister, why would Tom Felton call him out? ;) I know Tom is like good buddies with him and they will razz on each other like mad, but Rupert at the convention in Toronto said Emma is like a sister to him and Felton called him out on it. LOL this was from someone who was at the convention. If I can find the vid I will!! :) but this SO reminds me of the time when the Phelps boys called Rupert out on his and Emma's kiss ;) I don't know why but knowing that R/E are like family makes me smile like mad. :D

Ok had to share this...truly should GRINTSON get married to each other someday (only they know for sure how they feel :)) then BONUS for us teehee... if they are truly like brother and sister, why would Tom Felton call him out? ;) I know Tom is like good buddies with him and they will razz on each other like mad, but Rupert at the convention in Toronto said Emma is like a sister to him and Felton called him out on it. LOL this was from someone who was at the convention. If I can find the vid I will!! :) but this SO reminds me of the time when the Phelps boys called Rupert out on his and Emma's kiss ;) I don't know why but knowing that R/E are like family makes me smile like mad. :D

Idk Kristin. Sure I know they were acting but... I guess I could see how the Rupert/Emma kiss scene looked like a kinda brotherly/sisterly type thing..... I mean.... if you live in certain areas of the Southern United States perhaps? ;)

OMG that one might get me in thrown into the brig by Doook. >.<  *my apologies to all our Southern U.S. members whom I love dearly*

Also, welcome back Trixie!  We've definitely missed you as cbmac so rightly stated!

Tom's remarks if true are a bit odd considering the length of time between the kiss and now.  More odd if reported correctly is Ruperts brother/sister comment, as he's sounding more and more like the actor who has rehearsed his lines so well that they just come naturally now.  OR he could be being completely honest of course too.  I will acknowledge that possibility. 

Perhaps Tom's challenge was more to pull at the leg of Rupert/Emma fandom then to pull at Ruperts leg.  But I guess they are the only ones who know that for sure. :rolleye0012:

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

ROFLMAO JON!!!!!! That was WRONG BOY!!!! OMG the Southern comment not right...I have tears in my eyes right now...for that yes you are in the brig but just for a day as opposed to a week ;)

Well thanks to Grintson, they have truly ruined me for all other movie kisses ;) especially Their BTS pics of the kiss hehe...I was waiting for the director to say we need to throw cold water again on them ;)

Idk Jon- I mean it was truly funny and odd that this was the SAME speech Rupert said- the person who saw it at the convention even said the same thing- she was like Rupert said the same speech 4 years ago. Tom responded with "stop lying" LOL either way with how yas look at it, it was just funny ;) I agree with you Jon- it sounds so rehearsed ;)

Trixie!! Of course we have missed yas :)

Good things come to those who wait ;) bottom line is no matter what happens with our Grintson, they are in each other's lives for always :)

in the mean time...

Rupert seems to be shy and reserved relative to a lot of people who get involved with acting professionally.  Years ago when Emma first mentioned that the kiss was like incest I think it may have become something of a crutch for Rupert publicly.  I don't believe he ever mentioned the brother/sister thing until she had said it first.  I could be wrong on that account though. 

I just think that he may have felt like he was disrespecting what she had said to portray the kiss any differently.  So ever since then he falls back on the old brother/sister line whenever asked about the kiss.  It's his way of being respectful to her. 

My psychoanalysis could be entirely off base.  Insert *probably is* in place of could

Your job is killing us too 2Pints!!!! ;) how yas been!!! I started new hours at my school-kill me kill me now-they need to go back to our original hours- kids ages 5-12 should not be in school til 4 pm!!

It is so good to see the gang returning!!!!! :) Trixie, Jon, 2Pints, and of course your captain ;)

Anyway Jon- I think the two of them just literally do not know what else to say ;) I will say though that Emma said after her Jonathan Ross interview about the kiss that she was nervous to be on his show and didn't know what to say. Tbh you could tell she was super nervous. She even said how awesome the kiss was later on in interviews as did Rupert later- AHHH these 2!!! ;) we need to lock them both up in a broom closet and not allow them to leave til they admit we shippers are right heehee....

R/E both seem to be shy and quiet-Emma less than in interviews but in general both seem very shy and quiet. It is actually very sweet :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!! :)

Haha yea your telling me! I went from 45 hours a week to 48 lol. But I'm now at full time which means a pay raise which I'm excited about. I'm doing ok, how are you doing??

And I feel like I'm so behind on what's going on x.x haha

Oh woah!!!!! As long as you are happy that's all that matters yes?! :)

I started the new school year- 30 students but they are sweet, parents yeah some not so much Lol

Other than that well :)

A lot of people are talking about how that interviewer is a GRINTSON shippa ;) it is interesting she asks about Emma and not Tom Felton LOL Rupert's response btw was funny ;) but "she does call me that" is so sweet.

I really gotta stop going MIA so much lol. Overtime at works been kicking my ass. How is everyone??

Hi and welcome !

It really feels good to be back.

Oh woah!!!!! As long as you are happy that's all that matters yes?! :)

I started the new school year- 30 students but they are sweet, parents yeah some not so much Lol

Other than that well :)

A lot of people are talking about how that interviewer is a GRINTSON shippa ;) it is interesting she asks about Emma and not Tom Felton LOL Rupert's response btw was funny ;) but "she does call me that" is so sweet.

She must be a shippa, why else bring EMMA up, how did she even knew that Emma kalls him Rupes?

He looks really good anyway, I'm so happy to see him he looks so fit.

• 2 weeks later...

We love to see yas back my friend!!! Long story short- not even GRINTSON has been able to fill the void of annoyance I have at work. But now that I am working on healing said annoyance (students parents), I am back baby and shipping harder than ever!!!!! ;):)

I mean why bring up Emma?? ;) it is funny though that she knew Emma calls him Rupes. Because that woman KNOWS ;)

He does-looking fitter these days. Cute ginger man ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)