The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wb Courts!

My computer has a sickness.... well. it's just old and I need to get a new one, so I can't see the interview posted. 

Having said that I find it kind of odd that the media has always played a lot more at the Rupert and Emma thing with questions when we suspect that Emma and Matt may have had a little something at least according to Rupert at one time.

Is there fire where there's smoke?  Or just smoke? 

Mr. Pumpkinhead, what do you mean that Emma and Matt ( I assume Matthew Lewis) had something according to Rupert? I have never read anything from him that even hints at that direction tbh...I even vaguely remember Matthew mentioning Rupert and Emma at some point teasingly or something.. I may be wrong though

Hey 2Pints!!! I am a fourth grade teacher-29 of my charges ;) been sick with a bad cold as a result of said charges..but feeling better!!

Trixie, love when yas post!! :)

The media in general doesn't hint at R/E (IMO) but CERTAIN media people that seems to read Grintson better sure does play a lot more ;)

Jon, I do remember Rupert saying that too- but it was more a joke than anything I bet. Matt and Emma always struck me as a lil sis and big bro. Very sweet sibling like relationship.

Hi bobbyperu!! Welcome to the craziness, but fun craziness we call Grintson land!!! :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• 4 weeks later...

His tweets are funny as are Tom's Lol

Did y'all see the tweet Emma has of the pic of Rupert supporting EB research!?! Was Thursdays tweet- evidently she and her Grint both support this cause- interesting too because the event was almost 2 months ago ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Ok so it's more GRINTSON time LOL

...at fan convention in September, Rupert said he hated his hair in GOF...Emma recently said she hated her hair in firs HP.

Both have donated shoes to the Small Steps Charity every year.. So sweet...I know Bonnie does too.

Honestly Emma was so little a the time that I thought her hair was too precious....Rupert's in GOF was too shaggy but he still was adorable.

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Edited by cbmac12
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So Grintson is busy doing their charity type work/ethical work :) anyone else just want to be able to take their kindness and charity and somehow smash it into some kind of form and market it?! ;)

THREE MORE DAYS TIL VACAY!!!!! :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, been awhile....

My life has had some rather sad moments- 2 deaths of 2 young people (10)&(18) within a day of each other.

I am slowly returning back to the internet. Have missed everyone!!!

I saw that Rupert was in Paris- talking how it's one of his favorite places :) awwww...Emma of course is from Paris ;) we also know the did many HP junkets there too. Very cute!!!!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Wow.  It's sad when anyone loses their life.  But especially so when so young and so unexpectedly.  =( 

My heart goes out to their families. 

It's nice to see Rupert spending some time in Paris.  I would think that his attachments to Emma and her history with France as well as his experiences through HP promos and his desire to show support for the people of Paris as they still deal with the repercussions of losing so many loved ones in the 2015 attacks, all factor into his warm feelings for the people of Paris France and for the City itself. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Jon,

It has taken time. But I am back...I was sick for awhile- I think the stress of work and the loss of these people in my life added to my getting sick- not to mention working with 10 year olds all day will do it too Lol

Yes I agree with what yas said Jon-they both have strong ties to Paris. Very sweet :)

I was watching an interview of Rupert about Moonwalkers and someone asked him if he was still in contact with Daniel Radcliffe and Emma. His response was so cute and sweet- he smiled when he said Emma's name and then talked about how strong their bond is and they do see each other whenever they can. The trio will always have their strong bond, but I believe R/E bond is even stronger :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2Pints!!! How are yas fellow shippa!! Work has been hectic and nutty this year so I have been MIA a lot too grrr...still shipping Grintson harder than ever though teehee...

I think the media shipping is also happening LOL....http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/celebrity/552276/emma-watson-paparazzi-took-pictures-up-my-skirt-on-my-18th-birthday.html

The bad thing about that article is how it discusses how disgusting and despicable the paparazzi were to Emma >:(

The good thing about this article though is that the pics are of R/E ;) I find it intriguing that the article chose pics of just R/E and not of her with both Rupert and Dan hmmmmm ;) also people have been talking on various fan sites about what we can do to get producers to star R/E together again in a movie :)

Miss y'all!!!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!! :)

yea tell me about it, work is kicking me hardcore. at least i'm getting a week of vacation here in the next few weeks, i'm so ready for a break from work lol.

just read the article and omg just how the paps can be so disgusting..i mean seriously, what a bunch of low lifes.

but those pictures of emma and rupert are just adorable. gah i can't believe its been almost 5 years since the last HP movie :( time to start binge watching all the movies again ^_^

Hi Courtney! 

I agree with both you and Kristin about the paparazzi.  I just don't see that ever changing though.  It seems in our "need to know" culture today that maintaining any level of privacy is getting tougher and tougher for celebs.  

Especially someone like Emma who is such a public figure not only for her celebrity profile but also her activism.  I wonder if Emma would ever run for political office down the line?  Has she ever addressed that in an interview? 

Kristin, I would love to hear about another joint acting venture by Rupert and Emma.  Let's hope it comes together.  I wonder if any of the HP actors will play a different (maybe mini guest appearance) roll in the Newt Scamander movie? 

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Jon!!! I miss ya bud. how are you?

This is very true, though it's still like just leave them alone. I would love to see if Emma would run for political office, that would be interesting to see.

Idk if any of the actors would be in the new one, but I'm excited to see the new movie. And i'm also excited to read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child once it hits bookshelves. makes me wonder if it does well not only on stage but also in book form if they'll make a movie for that and Dan, Emma and Rupert would reprise their rolls for it. Just a thought.

• 1 month later...

Hey y'all!!!! I am back!!! Still shipping as hardcore as ever ;):)

School year was just well, difficult. I was so tired from everything this year that it just took a toll and I had to pick where to eliminate some things for a bit til the year was over. Unfortunately, it was my internet time.

Anyway, I don't know what to think 2 pints and Jon- the paparazzi and media is just sucker than ever sadly. I rarely look for news on anyone these days because it is either snarky or untrue. I pretty much read Emma's tweets and other HP tweets or people who I know tumblrs.

I am definitely excited to see the new Potter and read the newest HP story. I mean I know R/E have always said they would be willing to reprise their roles, but Dan said no (maybe he would change his mind). Overall I am dying to see R/E do films together in the future-Idc if it's drama, comedy, etc- just to see that sexy, SMOKIN, hot chemistry together again :);)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Welcome back Captain!  And I'm doing fine thanks Courtney! How have you been?

Have any of the HP cast - at least among the main characters - appeared together in any films since HP?  

Seems impossible to keep secrets away from the media, but wouldn't it be cool if Rupert and Emma were able to appear together in a film without any leaks spoiling it first?

As co-stars it would likely be impossible but maybe, just maybe it could work and enough people could stay quite long enough if one made a guest appearance in the other's feature film.  Or if they made a guest appearance together in a small roll.  Do stars even accept bit parts in films these days though?  It probably takes a degree of humility, but Rupert and Emma don't seem to be all about themselves. 

Lol thanks Jon :)

I mean Emma was with David Thewlis (Lupin) in Regression and Rupert was with Alan Rickman, RIP(Snape) in CBGB. Bonnie Wright has Jason Issacs (Lucius) starring in a movie she is directing? It's pretty cool seeing how they all come back somehow to each other :)

I totally see R/E taking on small parts...I feel like maybe in a few years we will see them together in a film again ;) Grintson NEEDS to act together again SOON.

In the meantime, Emma went to see Cursed Child!! She loves it! She had so many sweet things to say about it :) who knows-maybe Grint was hiding there with her in the audience ;) no one knew she went-it was from Emma's pics that shows her backstage.

DONT STOP BELIEVING IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

If I could just win this darn Mega Millions Jackpot then I might invest in a couple of tickets to see the Cursed Child.  

Yeah, I know it's probably sold out for all shows, but I'm guessing 540 million has to be able to open a door or two that may have been closed in the past? *shrugs*  :rolleye0012:

HECK.  I might even get to go back stage with Emma and Rupert if I grease the right palms.  :tongue0020:  :yesyes:  :ohyeah:  :king: