The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

LOL!!!!!!!! Oh Jon, you should have seen what my crazy friend and myself were willing to fork out for this play-unfortunately, we tried at 3am to buy, then tried again at 7am, then again at 8, finally at 11:30 (was right before I had to return to my students), we got in and then we lost the tix-system crashed :( we were well, NOT happy. But we do have it coming in book form, so....

I wonder if R/E or anyone else who sees it gets in for free? ;) Emma just looked so freakin happy to meet everyone, especially, "herself" LOL

DONT STOP BELIEVING IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Hogwarts Replica Castle... $324.95

Shiny Emerald colored Slytherin Tie autographed by Daniel Radcliffe and J.K. Rowling... $149.99

Tickets to the Cursed Child starting August 3rd... between $21.00 and $85.00

The revelation of a Rupert and Emma RomancE....  :kiss: Priceless! 

GUH I love my first mate!!!!!! And to think I wanted to throw you in the brig numerous times ;) YES RomancE of R/E: PRICELESS indeed ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Haha.  LOL I kind of think of being thrown in the brig as tough love.  Not punishment. 

Plus it's not all bad really.  I've made friends with a few furry creatures down there and sure, the creepy crawlies may not look the most appetizing, but when you're hungry, well, it all tastes like chicken anyway.  :0_0:

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

LOL!!!!!! OMG seriously, where do you come with these things? I think you try to channel your inner Rupert ;)

R/E just quiet these days...neither is doing much with work and I say GOOD FOR THEM-these 2 have been working non-stop since they were 10/11 years old. They are due down time. Hmmm...wonder what will be up next for our fav pair ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

My brothers and my sister have always had good senses of humor about things.  I would say that when we get together we're not always funny, but we always have fun, we always laugh, and that's where I come up with the stuff I come up with.  It's all just part and parcel to trying to be positive and have fun. 

Hopefully the things I say about Harry Potter and Rupert and Emma or Ron and Hermione are fun and positive more often then not.  Sometimes I can roll my eyes at the things I write, but with all the seriousness in the world I feel like this place is a place where I can be genuine and honest, but I don't have to take myself too seriously either.

Rupert and Emma are absolutely due some down time.  When your life is in the spotlight of the public, there are challenges I can't even begin to appreciate and I don't envy them for that.  I hope what ever measure of privacy they can find, they find and enjoy.  Emma and Rupert certainly deserve those small periods of privacy that we living in obscurity might take for granted. lol 

I LOVE THIS POST JON :) it is too true- with all the idk what you want to call what's going on in our world these days, we do need humor. I feel like coming back here to this site has given me back some of that fun I had been missing with school this year. Long story short, R/E forum = fun :)

I have my sense of humor from my older brother and yeah I would say my dad too lol

The things you say are so positive and fun and sweet. You are a true shipper ;)

I really hope the same thing for R/E. They need that privacy and down time. I wish the papparrazi and media would see that there are a whole bunch of celebrities out there that don't want this as part of their job. Have you ever seen Brad Paisley's video "When You're a Celebrity"? It truly is hysterical yet so much truth is in it too!!

DONT STOP BELIEVING IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hard to believe the last premiere of HP was 5 years ago :')

Best moments ever: the trio's speeches, R/E: holding onto each other so tight!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!

DONT STOP BELIEVING IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

OMG, the last premiere was 5 years ago already? :whaa:

From a videographer perspective it's one of the last things we R/E shippers have to hold on to regarding the ship which is part of why I think it will hold a special place in our hearts. 

There were several lovely Emma and Rupert moments during that final premiere. 

I have not seen Brad Paisley's video or heard the song yet, but I will be sure to check it out Kristin.  :yesyes:

I had the SAME EXACT REACTION!!!!!! 5 years??

Check it out- hysterical but so true what Brad P says Lol

R/E is always gonna def hold the special place in our hearts no matter who they could end up with for the rest of their lives. But as I said, until then, your captain holds steadfast and holds onto the strong chance of Grintson happening for real :) hey, we never know!!! That's why I say:

DONT STOP BELIEVING IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• 1 month later...

Back y'all :) Denver was ever so lovely!!! Thrown right back into work (had less days to get classroom ready this year-County decision don't ask Lol-I can laugh now but was not laughing last week.

R/E have now both seen CC!!!! Awwwww....SO CUTE!!! Emma posed a few weeks ago with "Hermione" and Rupert recently posed with "Ron" :) guh I love these 2-they are die hard HP fans til the end- yet another thing these two share :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• 4 weeks later...

gah i went MIA again lol. And I'm doing good jon, just working alot and now going back to school on top of that. ah you went to Denver cbmac12?? How was it? I was supposed to go last month but it didn't quite work out like me and my friend had hoped it would.

Edited by 2 Pints
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...