The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Loved reading that story about Emma's dinner party... Emma aint no dummy... what a safe way to get info from people (certain ones especially w. ginger hair) ;) Luciana we knew what ya meant :) Although Jon, your comment was hysterical!!! ;)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off Luciana, your English skills are wonderful, I was just teasing you because of how beautifully that little spelling difference R/Elated to our hopes r/egarding the couple in question.

Here's a video of the same old stuff, but I hadn't seen it before. The quality isn't the best, and I'm just posting the link because there is some bad language in the song, but the video made me laugh and long to see more of these two together.

Rupert and Emma

The fan for some reason titled the video Hermy and Ron even though it's all about Rupert and Emma. :huh:

Thanks for posting that vid, Jon! I've never seen it before...

Her drooling at around 1:00 always makes me laugh, everyone makes videos of it bacause it's just so hilarious!

Luciana, I love Dan too... He's such a R/E shipper!

I can't wait for what he'll 'tell' about those two this year... ;)

It's just so unbelievable how much in denial these two are!

Emma replies 'No, he's not' when the interviewer tells her that Rupert's up for it.

She's the only one in the world that obviously can't tell that he totally is!!! :unsure:

Thanks for posting that vid, Jon! I've never seen it before...

Her drooling at around 1:00 always makes me laugh, everyone makes videos of it bacause it's just so hilarious!

Luciana, I love Dan too... He's such a R/E shipper!

I can't wait for what he'll 'tell' about those two this year... ;)

It's just so unbelievable how much in denial these two are!

Emma replies 'No, he's not' when the interviewer tells her that Rupert's up for it.

She's the only one in the world that obviously can't tell that he totally is!!! :unsure:

Seriously!!! I can't believe it either!! They are so obvious!

I cant come up with a comparison at the moment LOL... anyway MORE than obvious... did yall see how close Emma is to Rupert when they are watching Harry come at them for their hug-she is practically on top of him- he aint exactly letting go of her either though ;) SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON we will see our favorite ship!!! I feel like I have been saying this forever!! ;)

Their closeness was so enchanting that Dan had to get in on some of that! Could you imagine if Rupert and Emma got together in public? :o

We'd have crowds of people jumping on them like Dan did in that scens at the Burrow! :lol:

First off Luciana, your English skills are wonderful, I was just teasing you because of how beautifully that little spelling difference R/Elated to our hopes r/egarding the couple in question.

Here's a video of the same old stuff, but I hadn't seen it before. The quality isn't the best, and I'm just posting the link because there is some bad language in the song, but the video made me laugh and long to see more of these two together.

Rupert and Emma

The fan for some reason titled the video Hermy and Ron even though it's all about Rupert and Emma. :huh:

wonderful video

I'm not really sure their ancestral kinship is so uncommon in England, as the article claims, as many people can trace back their ancestry to several kings and such...

Have you seen the comments? Hilarious! :lol:

I was laughing my arse off at the comments LOL... btw my best friend and I apparently also can be related-Irish villages 1700's...in other words w/e!!! LOL... I like this thread better...

According to wenn.com:

"HP and the DH stars Emma Watson and Rupert Grint could get married next year if these odds are anything to go by.

Emma and rupert have been given odds of just 6/4 by bookies Ladbrokes to date in 2011.

The young wizards are 8/1 to announce their engagement in 2011 and 20/1 to follow it up and tie the knot in the same year.

Alex Donahue of Ladbrokes said: "If the young stars were to go on a date it would be a magic result for the punters."

Take that kissin cousins!!! LOL ;)

I was laughing my arse off at the comments LOL... btw my best friend and I apparently also can be related-Irish villages 1700's...in other words w/e!!! LOL... I like this thread better...

According to wenn.com:

"HP and the DH stars Emma Watson and Rupert Grint could get married next year if these odds are anything to go by.

Emma and rupert have been given odds of just 6/4 by bookies Ladbrokes to date in 2011.

The young wizards are 8/1 to announce their engagement in 2011 and 20/1 to follow it up and tie the knot in the same year.

Alex Donahue of Ladbrokes said: "If the young stars were to go on a date it would be a magic result for the punters."

Take that kissin cousins!!! LOL ;)

You just made my day!!! :lol:

There's some serious betting for R/E getting it on soon!!!

YESSS, baby! *happy dance* (we don't have the emoticon! <_< )

Thanks for the link, that was hilarious Luciana! :lol: (missing the histerical smiley right now)

My grandfather on my father's side of the family was English and born in England. I'm sure I'm related to Rupert and Emma too! :P

On Edit: I didn't even see y'all having the smiley conversation before my smiley comment! LOL

Oh, and are we allowed to place such wagers on this forum? :o That might be fun! :D

I've got $10.00 that says they KISS at the DH 2 premiere! Yeah, I know a. it's not a lot of money (sorry I'm poor :lol: ) and B. It's a completely non-sensical and outrageous claim... but hey, I say aim high or don't aim at all! :D