The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is their baby girl a red head???? :o Just like Emma dreamed of????? Awwwww How cute!

Kristen, you're the bar tender, we're just drinking what ever you're passing across the bar! :lol:

What ever it is though! Make me another please... and oh, yes... make it a double! ;)

Is their baby girl a red head???? :o Just like Emma dreamed of????? Awwwww How cute!

Kristen, you're the bar tender, we're just drinking what ever you're passing across the bar! :lol:

What ever it is though! Make me another please... and oh, yes... make it a double! ;)

Lol :lol: I don't drink alcohol, but I accept one drink.

:o It must be cause for celebration if Luciania is going to have a drink! :o

I mean, if we're talking little red headed babies here... I'd say that's cause enough for us all to indulge a little bit.

OMG... this topic once about the innocent crushes of two wonderful young celebrities has suddenly become all about sex and gambling and drinking! :o I never thought I'd see the day. But hey, I've always been one to go with the flow! ;):P

Oh, gotta love this thread (and its people :) )! It just keeps getting better and better... :lol:

I only drink in special ocassions, but R/E announcing their engagement and having a baby girl is definitely more than enough reason to empty the bottle! LOL

Of course she'll have a redhead like she imagined! In fact, she mentioned many redheaded children so I'd even take it a step further and picture a baby boy, Hugo Weasley Grint, by 2012!

Oh, gotta love this thread (and its people :) )! It just keeps getting better and better... :lol:

I only drink in special ocassions, but R/E announcing their engagement and having a baby girl is definitely more than enough reason to empty the bottle! LOL

Of course she'll have a redhead like she imagined! In fact, she mentioned many redheaded children so I'd even take it a step further and picture a baby boy, Hugo Weasley Grint, by 2012!

I'm with ya vida! But I'm going with Rupert Jr. as the name! :lol:

I'm with ya vida! But I'm going with Rupert Jr. as the name! :lol:

I see it happening, given how often Emma mentions his name! :D

Just a quick thought about this betting... Don't you find it random that they actually put a bet on R/E?

What do you guys think it's for? Is it to profit from blinded shippers (sorry to tell the betting agency in that case, but most R/E shippers are quite grounded! lol) or is it because they know something is happenning???

Uhmmm...

Personally I think they are bored out of their minds ;) KIDDING... it is VERY funny that they would select a couple that doesnt warrant much personal media attention though....awwww Hugo Grint... lets take RJ (Rupert Jr. ;))...ok next round of drinks are coming-Luciana I will make yours less stronger :) That is me nowadays-two drinks tops! LOL Why do I have the urge to sing Garth Brooks' Friends in Low Places? ;)

Emma: "lots of beautiful red-headed babies, that's a much better story" AWWW EMMA GIRL :)

I see it happening, given how often Emma mentions his name! :D

Just a quick thought about this betting... Don't you find it random that they actually put a bet on R/E?

What do you guys think it's for? Is it to profit from blinded shippers (sorry to tell the betting agency in that case, but most R/E shippers are quite grounded! lol) or is it because they know something is happenning???

Uhmmm...

I don't know, but is pretty curious!!! :D

Personally I think they are bored out of their minds ;) KIDDING... it is VERY funny that they would select a couple that doesnt warrant much personal media attention though....awwww Hugo Grint... lets take RJ (Rupert Jr. ;))...ok next round of drinks are coming-Luciana I will make yours less stronger :) That is me nowadays-two drinks tops! LOL Why do I have the urge to sing Garth Brooks' Friends in Low Places? ;)

Emma: "lots of beautiful red-headed babies, that's a much better story" AWWW EMMA GIRL :)

We're always ready for a drink here - it's becoming a habit! :o

Emma was totally speaking HER mind there, as Hermione doesn't have LOTS of redheaded babies... just two!

I think she imagined a few extra ones! LOL

Luciana, i'm curious too! It just seems so random that a betting agency will accept money on their engagement when, as far as we know, they are not even dating!

It really makes you wonder 'what if'... :D

Guys have you noticed that this thread has almost as many views as the R/Hr one...

So, even though people decide not post here, R/E are obviously quite popular! :D

Edited by vida

Which is AWESOME- the R/E love is showing again I feels ;) As for the bettin folks- it is strange and very very random... btw again Emma in her interviews has been going on about who else? Hint RG hehe... that girl loves to mention her boy when given the chance and not just mention but go on and on. SO sweet :)

Sorry for the double post, but I read this and I think I should post it:

it is an interview with Rupert (a little part)

Tell us about the fantastic Hermione, is she your dream girl?

Oh my! She's quite scary and bossy. In this film she's brave, and took matters in her hands.

Is there a make out scene between you and Hermione that we should look out for in the movie?

Yeah. In part one, we kiss.( :unsure: maybe it is wrong). It's quite a strange thing to do cos we've known each other half of our lives, we practically spent everyday with each other. It took us five times to got a good shot. It was quite weird, but it ended well.

Hmmm Rupert seems to like DH 7 Hermione eh? ;) AWWWWWWW He even compliments her as her character bless him... Luciana I think they made a mistake- trust me I almost fell out of my chair when I read that... I still find it funny to this day that they know the amount of takes they took for the kiss- like they are so proud of themselves to get it right the first 5 times ;)

VIDA GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!! "I pounced on Rupert" ;) Rupert, yea dreading it ;)

Yeah cbmac, she totally POUNCED on him at the first opportunity! LOL

Have you all seen tha latest interview of Emma with Marie-Claire? She's totally rockin' the short hair! I love it!

Anyway, she refers to Dan, Rupert and her as 'brotherS and sister'. She said it in plural this time, so I guess someone has pointed out that last time she didn't! LOL

Anyway, I'm still not buying it! :P

i love R/E, they are totally adorable! :D

Our mystery shipper speaks? :o YAY! Sing it from the Roof Tops girl! I see you on the forums often, but we never or rarely seem to hear from you, so it's great to have you pubically endorsing the ships of R/E and R/Hr! :lol:

Yeah cbmac, she totally POUNCED on him at the first opportunity! LOL

Have you all seen tha latest interview of Emma with Marie-Claire? She's totally rockin' the short hair! I love it!

Anyway, she refers to Dan, Rupert and her as 'brotherS and sister'. She said it in plural this time, so I guess someone has pointed out that last time she didn't! LOL

Anyway, I'm still not buying it! :P

Okay vida, this is the last straw! I've had enough! :angry: I don't care that I don't possess any media credentials, some how, some way, I'm gonna interview Rupert and Emma. And I'm calling them out! :o My first question for Rupert as I look him straight in the eyes is going to be, "So, how was it kissing your sister?" and then keeping a straight face and looking Emma directly in the eyes I'm going to ask, "So, how was it having to kiss your brother?" :P I don't know what I'll ask after that, but that's how I'm kicking off my respective interviews with them! :lol:

Maybe I'll have to ask that on their next movie phone interview! Ya think my question will make it past their question screening? I bet Dan would ask it for me if I tried! :P

Okay vida, this is the last straw! I've had enough! :angry: I don't care that I don't possess any media credentials, some how, some way, I'm gonna interview Rupert and Emma. And I'm calling them out! :o My first question for Rupert as I look him straight in the eyes is going to be, "So, how was it kissing your sister?" and then keeping a straight face and looking Emma directly in the eyes I'm going to ask, "So, how was it having to kiss your brother?" :P I don't know what I'll ask after that, but that's how I'm kicking off my respective interviews with them! :lol:

Maybe I'll have to ask that on their next movie phone interview! Ya think my question will make it past their question screening? I bet Dan would ask it for me if I tried! :P

That's a great idea! I think Dan would totally ask them those questiuons out of the blue... hehehe

Maybe we'll have an 'Unscripted' interview this time, like we did for OotP?

We should totally submit those questions on behalf of all forum shippers! The more, the better! ;)

that's cause i'm mostly on fan forum, that's my home and i'm a mod over there on the Emma board so i love it there! lol plus i'm shy posting on new forums..lol

an unscripted would be so so awesome, Dan would so tease them and embarrass them!

That's a great idea! I think Dan would totally ask them those questiuons out of the blue... hehehe

Maybe we'll have an 'Unscripted' interview this time, like we did for OotP?

We should totally submit those questions on behalf of all forum shippers! The more, the better! ;)

Yes!! An Unscripted interview, please!!!!!!!! That would be great!! :)

^ Well thank you for sharing your thoughts here then Katie! I know it can get busy with all the R/Hr and R/E news and you certainly don't want to spread yourself too thin. That's why I keep my posting strictly to this forum. I know others can handle multiple forums, but I just might burst from the shear volumn of R/E and R/Hr love if I did something like that! :lol: