The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

As much as I dont care for either of those 2 ya mentioned, what ya said about R/E SO fits and is SO true-Emma saying "Ron" what almost 1 year half ago w/ no hesitation and "someone who makes me laugh" was RIGHT after their kiss- is that a coincidence? I THINK NOT ;)

BTW 500 posts yall!! WAY TO GO R/E SHIPPERS ;)

Edited by cbmac12
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to believe that I've been shipping them for not quite one year now, and I can proudly say that while there may have been the occassional doubts or worries that I was reading too far into things there is not a single moment that I have regretted the decision to ship Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, whom I find to be two delightfully beautiful young people, very deserving of one another. ^_^

You nailed it there, Jon. While I understand that shipping RL people is 'weird' for some, I take great pride in shipping R/E.

No matter how often they say they are 'like brother and sister', in no way, shape or form they have behaved as such. Quite the opposite, actually. While I am sure there would be other couples just as obvious as them in the world, the fact that they are in the public eye make their affections towards one another simply UNDENIABLE.

And of course R/E would tell the press that they are just like 'brother and sister'. Which famous person hasn't? :blink::lol:

They are indeed very deserving of one another. Always treating the press and their fans with the same cool, respectful attitude.

As Katharine said, GO R/E!!!

It is ADORABLE isnt it that they BOTH look to each other to what to say... she asked if you would be interested in taking up the roles again ;) I love how they both look to each other to want to hear what the other said-what I find REALLY interesting, was that Rupert looks at Emma as Emma does and then Rupert got distracted from looking at his girl and he had to ask for the question to be asked again ;) What I also loved about that was the grins both got on their faces at the same time when the question was asked. They are soulmates-I am more and more convinced of this and their being together. I think any non fan or for people who dont know them would say they are together ;) The fates if ya ask me have spoken... quote Emma "ok fine, we're getting married, gonna have lil ginger haired kids, have a beautiful house, and we're very in love..." What I also love about this vid is when Emma was asked "please tell me you two kiss in part 2- Emma "YESSSS, we do"- quite the change from last year's response I have to say...plus Rupert's "he's obviously in love w. Emma" (referring to Ron as he) and again Emma's "written all over Rupert's face that he is in love w. her". I am telling ya, we will be popping the champagne corks in 2011 fellow shippers ;)

Right there, cbmac! That's how I feel too.

First they look at each other waiting for one another's reply, and then they get so blushed about staring at each other (in public, I must add :P) that Rupert has to ask for the question to be repeated!

Don't they really have an OBVIOUS sign on their foreheads?!

Come onnnn!!!

If people are going to say 'no-no' to R/E, they'd better come up with a much better argument than the 'brother-sister' line, because R/E have never ever behaved as such! :P

I was watching Going the Distance with Drew Barrymore and Justin Long. There was a scene of them on a boardwalk admiring families. Justin's character talks about loving to watch the old couples who're genuinely happy and content. Then Drew says that to get that kind of happiness/contentment, you have to marry your best friend because they make you laugh.....that's so Rupert&Emma!!!!!

That's adorable, and quite true actually.

I think Emma is spot on with her choosing The Grint. As the old Buddhist saying goes, 'You marry the person you cannot live without. You marry the one who can make you laugh because, in the end, that is the only life-lasting attribute that person will have'. :yesyes:

vida I dont have the applause icon on here so I will APPLAUD your post and EVERYTHING ya had to say about R/E...anyone who doesnt see or doesnt agree that they should be together is out of their heads... even my friend who is a die hard HP fan has asked me are they (R/E) dating yet in RL? I was all like no but they should, shouldnt they? She said yes :) This was last year she said it to me. She doesnt ship RL couples at all btw.

It is ADORABLE isnt it that they BOTH look to each other to what to say... she asked if you would be interested in taking up the roles again ;) I love how they both look to each other to want to hear what the other said-what I find REALLY interesting, was that Rupert looks at Emma as Emma does and then Rupert got distracted from looking at his girl and he had to ask for the question to be asked again ;) What I also loved about that was the grins both got on their faces at the same time when the question was asked. They are soulmates-I am more and more convinced of this and their being together. I think any non fan or for people who dont know them would say they are together ;) The fates if ya ask me have spoken... quote Emma "ok fine, we're getting married, gonna have lil ginger haired kids, have a beautiful house, and we're very in love..." What I also love about this vid is when Emma was asked "please tell me you two kiss in part 2- Emma "YESSSS, we do"- quite the change from last year's response I have to say...plus Rupert's "he's obviously in love w. Emma" (referring to Ron as he) and again Emma's "written all over Rupert's face that he is in love w. her". I am telling ya, we will be popping the champagne corks in 2011 fellow shippers ;)

Thanks!! I think they would love to play Ron and Hermione again, but they would say "maybe... who knows?" because it would be too obvious!!! ;)

I was watching Going the Distance with Drew Barrymore and Justin Long. There was a scene of them on a boardwalk admiring families. Justin's character talks about loving to watch the old couples who're genuinely happy and content. Then Drew says that to get that kind of happiness/contentment, you have to marry your best friend because they make you laugh.....that's so Rupert&Emma!!!!!

It is!!! And so true...

Well, is only a matter of time :D

i'm kinda feeling down and out about this ship now after reading a set report that said after they were done shooting the final scene and called cut, emma ran as fast as her legs could carry her and hugged dan hard! i think she likes him..i love R/E and want them together but i'm just feeling down about them! i didn't want to say this on my other forum as there are annoying D/E shippers who lurk in the R/E thread and i don't want them to shove this in my face..

i'm kinda feeling down and out about this ship now after reading a set report that said after they were done shooting the final scene and called cut, emma ran as fast as her legs could carry her and hugged dan hard! i think she likes him..i love R/E and want them together but i'm just feeling down about them! i didn't want to say this on my other forum as there are annoying D/E shippers who lurk in the R/E thread and i don't want them to shove this in my face..

A set report??? Is it legit? But if it's true, I don't think she hugged him because she likes him. Dan and Emma are just friends, there isn't tension between them. On the other hand, Emma was always afraid to touch Rupert, maybe because she KNOWS there is something ;)

I don't know... only Emma knows the true. But I'm completely sure that between Dan and Emma there is nothing romantic.

Dan is like Emma's "girl" friend... she gossips w. him and loves to be w. Rupert it is so evident...anyway this is R/E ship. We dont discuss Dan here...however, you are MORE than welcome to discuss R/E here as much as ya like :) Just go and watch R/E Ten Years video-that should say it all... PLUS on the last day of filming- Dan was not there...he was off doing something else while R/E were serving ice cream to the cast crew from his ice cream van ;) THIS was from Emma's mouth-she said this will be one of her favorite memories. Plus I dont know how much you read this thread, but R/E were spotted a few weeks ago around the same places and the same times which has lead MANY of us to suspicious thoughts ;) Anyway wherever ya got the Dan and Emma info from, it is wrong.

well, i found it on tumblr but they found it on mugglenet so i do think it's legit as i don't think mugglenet would post false info. oh i know we shouldn't talk about dan but i just needed to post it somewhere so someone could respond and make me feel better...lol i'm a little more optimistic today..lol i'll watch the 10 years video, i've had it on my tabs forever just haven't watched it! i do read this thread all the time, i'm always lurking! yes, i have heard those reports that they were in the same area, does sound suspicious! i just hope they get it together and date!

well, i found it on tumblr but they found it on mugglenet so i do think it's legit as i don't think mugglenet would post false info. oh i know we shouldn't talk about dan but i just needed to post it somewhere so someone could respond and make me feel better...lol i'm a little more optimistic today..lol i'll watch the 10 years video, i've had it on my tabs forever just haven't watched it! i do read this thread all the time, i'm always lurking! yes, i have heard those reports that they were in the same area, does sound suspicious! i just hope they get it together and date!

Hmmm... Mugglenet is pro Dan and Emma though...

Whatever, I found this and I think it's adorable :wub:

http://nagaroboshi.tumblr.com/post/2787784581

They are so obvious sometimes!!!

Luciana THANK YOU!!! ;) THAT is AWESOME... SOMETHING IS JUST SO MORE THAN UP w. these 2 I FEEL IT ;)

Ok hermyandron (awesome screen name btw ;))...lets get ya on the dont worry track starting now ;)... Emma has referred to Dan numerous times as her lil brother like Alex, she called kissing Dan (I am sorry to laugh but it was hysterical when she said this) a "weird social experiment"(from her own lips, not in print)also this will make ya squeal like nothing else before Emma: "now that the series is over we will all hang out together more. I will go meet Dan at a restaurant and hang out at Rupert's place". One thing that made me go like this :lostit: why didnt she say meeting the guys at a restaurant-she specifically made a point to separate the 2 and where to meet them :whaa: Now am I saying that it wasnt true about wanting to hug Dan no. She does love Dan, he is afterall their (R/E) biggest shipper ;) Also, again if that was the last day of filming, Dan must have left right after R/E started serving ice cream on the set... Dan even said he wasnt there the last day w. them but then again who knows what makes the "last day" on set. Point is, listen to the way Emma talks about Rupert and the way Rupert talks about Emma. Rupert's "he's obviously in love w. Emma" and Emma's "it's written all over Rupert's face"..."we're married w. 2 kids" (Rupert) and "Ron" (this was Emma saying as herself she would choose Ron, not as Hermione which she says back in 2008). Every lil word out of their mouths have been very sweet and sincere and genuine. Bottom line, no D/E shippers out there will get me to waiver or feel unsure. After her being home this winter and the "spottings" I am more than convinced than ever. To be seen in the same area TWO weeks in a row, that cant be coincidence. Plus hermyron, you know D/E shippers-they cant and wont let go of the fact that R/E have in fact grown closer over the years, and have fallen for each other (IMO). I am telling ya it is only a matter of time before R/E both break and let it out to the public. Like I said I have this feeling that something is not just up, but MORE than up ;)

Hermyron, I'd ask for the source of that article if I were you. Unfortunately hoaxes exist.

We usually posts links here, as an act of kindness to one another, and then we can discuss things in a more 'official' manner, for lack of a more suitable word.

But I wouldn't be too disheartened if I were you. Dan himself has mentioned that the three of them -Rupert included- hugged when they filmed the last scene, and that they teared up.

I simply think that Rupert's name must have been overlooked by someone who is clearly a D/E shipper, if you know what I mean. ;)

Luciana, I have not checked Mugglenet's forums for a while and nowadays I only read the news there, but I'm really surprised about what you mentioned about D/E shippers, as Emerson Spartz was the one who basically created the word 'DElusional'. :o

ok, thank you guys, you made me feel much, much better! :D

i'm keeping the faith that R/E will be together! :D

i love everything they say about each other, it is so sweet!

and i love that pic! :wub: it's soo cute!

the way they look at each other is just love! :wub:

Ahh so that is where the word originated?! Interesting LOL...as for D/E shippers- they clearly have not stopped since GoF (which IMO D/E could have been crushing on each other)...but in OOTP time "Rupert's a hell of alot taller and broader" and the Paris premiere and HFW ceremony- to this day I laugh that Dan thought the audience was reacting to him speaking when all along it was when Emma leaned into Rupert, grabbing her and she loved it!!! ;) THIS was when I started to ask myself are they falling for each other... HBP premiere time convinced me without a doubt YES ;) So let the D/E shippers say all they want...yes on the last day (again there seemed to have been a few last days LOL) R/E/D all hugged and cried...in fact Dan even went so far to say he had never seen Rupert cry like that. Anywho, DElusionals have never been able to get over the fact that Emma chose Rupert and chooses Rupert still to this day ;) But yeah listen to what vida says-we do in fact try to get official word on things when it comes to R/E :)

From a Q&A session at the CoS press junket:

Can you predict one thing you think will happen to each of your characters in the books?

Daniel Radcliffe: I think these two [points at Emma and Rupert, i.e. Hermione and Ron] are going to get together. That's my prediction.

I hope you're right, Daniel, I hope you're right :D

Your comment made me laugh, Luciana!

I wonder why R/E are there in the first place, and why they are getting so many votes when they have such a wonderful chemistry...

Is there a boicot going on? :P:o

Your comment made me laugh, Luciana!

I wonder why R/E are there in the first place, and why they are getting so many votes when they have such a wonderful chemistry...

Is there a boicot going on? :P:o

Yeah, this is a terrible mistake!! Rupert and Emma are the best couple ever!!! :yesyes:

http://www.virginmedia.com/movies/awards/crappiest-couple.php

Rupert and Emma are in second place on this. Vote for someone else! Robert and Kristen are in first b/c HP fans outnumber Twilight fans. I know it seems odd to vote against Rupert and Emma in this, but it's for CRAPPIEST (MOVIE) COUPLE, which we know they're not.

Oh I see you're all already on it. lol NM

Edited by mollywobbles23

Yes the one time we want to see our R/E lose!! LOL... TW fans suck!! HP fans spread word to vote for Rpaz/Kstewart-shoot even H/Hr shippers have to help us out on that one yeah? R/E are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! So says Forbes and buzzromance ;)