The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok Jon needs a time out ;)

Ok this is where Capt. Cbmac comes in to steer ship back on course ;)... said "I think we’re like brothers and sister".... two things THINK was the word ;) and second she could be saying Dan/Rupert like brothers, and Dan and her like sister/brother see now dont yall feel happy to have Capt. Cbmac steering this boat? ;) That ship is sailing and will be making port soon-like days soon ;) hehe

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe the teacher called me out! :o *Jon sits in time-out*

*Jon stays after school and writes on school chalk board*

Rupert and Emma are NOT like sister and brother (100 X)

Hey wait a minute... this chalk is carving those words into the back of my hand! :o

How could you Kristen? :o >.<

Is that 'anyone' referring to me, Miss cbmac? *sits in naughty corner, just in case*

Please Miss, don't punish me... i was just commenting on the fact that Emma altered her answer this time around, but quickly pointed out that i still don't believe it! :P

And you made a fair point, Oh Captain My Captain (to quote one of my favourite movies :)). It's true that Emma could using the term 'brothers' to describe how Dan and Rupert feel for each other...

I think you also mentioned before that Emma went from feeling 'very nervous' about the kiss to 'somewhat nervous'.

It's interesting that, as time progresses, we are starting to hear thoughts that are much closer to the truth... ;)

Awww Katharine! We have fun in this forum, and that's great to see. We get along so well it's always a pleasure to read everyone's thoughts...

Rupert talking, as usual, about the kiss:

"The kiss happened quite naturally, and in the second part of Deathly Hallows they’re really quite couply, holding hands a lot. It wasn’t like it came from nowhere. It was quite a tricky kiss, a bit strange, but quite sweet really. It was just one shot, but we had about six takes".

A tricky kiss? What does he mean by that? :blink:

'It was just one shot'... so what we'll see is a REal kiss. Not a sum up of different takes, like it's usual in the movies.

I like it! :D

Awww Katharine! We have fun in this forum, and that's great to see. We get along so well it's always a pleasure to read everyone's thoughts...

Rupert talking, as usual, about the kiss:

"The kiss happened quite naturally, and in the second part of Deathly Hallows they’re really quite couply, holding hands a lot. It wasn’t like it came from nowhere. It was quite a tricky kiss, a bit strange, but quite sweet really. It was just one shot, but we had about six takes".

A tricky kiss? What does he mean by that? :blink:

'It was just one shot'... so what we'll see is a REal kiss. Not a sum up of different takes, like it's usual in the movies.

I like it! :D

I think he means "difficult". So it was one shot... interesting. I hope is a long shot!! ;)

Is that 'anyone' referring to me, Miss cbmac? *sits in naughty corner, just in case*

Please Miss, don't punish me... i was just commenting on the fact that Emma altered her answer this time around, but quickly pointed out that i still don't believe it! :P

And you made a fair point, Oh Captain My Captain (to quote one of my favourite movies :)). It's true that Emma could using the term 'brothers' to describe how Dan and Rupert feel for each other...

I think you also mentioned before that Emma went from feeling 'very nervous' about the kiss to 'somewhat nervous'.

It's interesting that, as time progresses, we are starting to hear thoughts that are much closer to the truth... ;)

Hey you sure as heck better get off that desk top you're standing on and sit in that corner, because I ain't sittin' there alone! :angry:

Don't try to kiss up to miss cbmac now vida... you did the crime, now do the time, just like me! :o

hahahaa I have just laughed my way through this thread. I love you guys, you really cheered me up :)

OMG we neeeed an unscripted interview for DH! Can you just imagine the barrage of questions about the kiss from all us lovely shippers :P

Oh, Dan would be in his element!

Hey Katharine, like vida said, we all have such fun here, and I'd venture to say that we're all a family even! We get the best of both worlds though, not only do we get to laugh together and cry together (ummm...except for me, I don't do any of that crying bit! B) )... but when we get on eachothers nerves, all we have to do is press the power off key and take a little breather before we return to all the fun! :lol:

Guys, our prayers have been heard!!!

Moviefone is looking for fans to submit questions for their interview with the cast and director of Deathly Hallows for their Unscripted series. They will be interviewing Emma as well as Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Jason Isaacs and director David Yates!

The trio did an interview for Unscripted back in 2007, and I think many people would agree it's one of the best interviews they've ever done. They asked each other the interview questions, and the fun and spontaneity of their answers are something you rarely see in typical interviews.

For more details, read the post on Moviefones blog, and submit your question by leaving a comment on the post before Tuesday, Nov. 9, at 10AM ET. The interview will be posted on November 16.

Why don't we do what Jon said and ask R/E about the kiss on behalf of this forum -and ask for Dan to make the questions? :lol:

First off did Emma take like 23 weeks off from school? WOW... you go girl ;)

Rupert/Emma are SO starting to say ahem different things about the kiss now ;) GOOD GOLLY AWESOME THINGS ;)

oops forgot about ya jon and vida!! time out is over!! ;)

NEED R/E LOVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again on side note- how freakin funny is it that bookies are wagering on R/E getting married? ;) That was the strangest bet!!! DO they KNOW something????? ;) HMMM.... I GOTS THAT FEELIN THAT IS GROWIN STRONGER EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

About time to get out of the naughty corner, Miss!

So Rupert has been texting Emma 'just a bit'... lol

Can't wait to see these two together at the premiere. Only 6 days left!

Are we going to submit any questions for the Unscripted? I think I will... :D

LOL!!! Yeah I forgot I had the 2 of you in timeout!! LOL

R/E love is comin in 6 days yall!!!!!!!!! ;) Btw Katie at R/E forum posted this from Emma in her latest interview...

"I like men with quick wit, good conversation and a great sense of humour. I love banter. I want a man to like me for me"

EMMA, are we saying/hinting at something here girl? ;)

LOL!!! Yeah I forgot I had the 2 of you in timeout!! LOL

R/E love is comin in 6 days yall!!!!!!!!! ;) Btw Katie at R/E forum posted this from Emma in her latest interview...

"I like men with quick wit, good conversation and a great sense of humour. I love banter. I want a man to like me for me"

EMMA, are we saying/hinting at something here girl? ;)

Do they r/eally have to hint at anything any more? I'm beginning to wonder if life is going to immitate art? Perhaps Emma just pounces on Rupert after he compliments her on how amazing her new hair style is during the Premiere and after he mentions how he feels like it really shows her independance, and how brave she is for expressing herself in the face of such media scrutiny, etc...etc...etc... :lol:

To be honest I feel like R/E are subtley sending hints to the media. We know Rupert is quieter, and doesnt gossip like Dan (Emma said this but to me sorry Dan that is like a girl gossiping!! LOL) but can have good converations in a quiet manner...but the huge key to what Emma said here, was a guy who can make her laugh, good banter....does anyone else see R/Hr dynamic in their relationship ;) Btw on the last set interview w. the trio in June 2010, Emma said now they have completed filming, they will be hanging out together more outside the studio.... Emma is this yet again a subtle hint as in should we see you and Rupert together in public? ;)

I say it's time for these two to stop dancing around and get together! They are so obviously sending hints to each other... it's crazy!!!

Bring on the R/E 2010 Flirtfest already!!! :wub:

:wub: VIDA!!! Ya got your wish- the love icon ;) I KNOW- JUST DO IT already... that should be R/E new motto "Just do it" (like NIKE) :) BRING ON R/E FLIRTFEST IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I say it's time for these two to stop dancing around and get together! They are so obviously sending hints to each other... it's crazy!!!

Bring on the R/E 2010 Flirtfest already!!! :wub:

Yes indeed bring on Flirtfest 2010 R/E style!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Flirtfest 2010 just needs to end with a Bang not a Whimper.... ummmm that might not have been the best choice of words. :o

Where's the embarrassed smiley face. :mellow:

cbmac, I think you might have something with the whole NIKE angle too. Maybe they could make a womens and a mens casual sneaker. The female version can be called the "Emma" and the male version of the same shoe the "Rupert"! Rupert and Emma can promote the new sneakers together once they ummm....."Just Do It!" as you so adeptly advised. :D

Guys, our prayers have been heard!!!

Moviefone is looking for fans to submit questions for their interview with the cast and director of Deathly Hallows for their Unscripted series. They will be interviewing Emma as well as Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Jason Isaacs and director David Yates!

The trio did an interview for Unscripted back in 2007, and I think many people would agree it's one of the best interviews they've ever done. They asked each other the interview questions, and the fun and spontaneity of their answers are something you rarely see in typical interviews.

For more details, read the post on Moviefones blog, and submit your question by leaving a comment on the post before Tuesday, Nov. 9, at 10AM ET. The interview will be posted on November 16.

Why don't we do what Jon said and ask R/E about the kiss on behalf of this forum -and ask for Dan to make the questions? :lol:

Oh. My. Goodness, I actually genuinely screamed and fell off my chair when I read this, which culminated in my laughing hysterically at myself. Oh dear.

But YAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!! Everyone get sending the same question in!

Hi Vanessa! I'm always glad to see new people posting here, who also enjoy R/E's chemistry and wish for them to get together. :)

Jon, please count me in to send some questions for R/E. Anything related to the kiss, and their 'banter' because we know how much they dread talking about it! lol

We only have until Nov 9th so that doesn't allow us too much time to think the questions.

I'm onboard for what you suggested in regards to 'how did you feel about kissing your brother/sister?'... :D