The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

I say it's time for these two to stop dancing around and get together! They are so obviously sending hints to each other... it's crazy!!!

Bring on the R/E 2010 Flirtfest already!!! :wub:

Lol Flirtfest!! :lol:

We have to wait only a few days!!! :D (I need the happy dance icon!!)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking about going about this all in a slightly different way. I did not realize that there was so littel time for submitting the questions, so instead of creating a Rupert/Emma specific thread, I'll just create a thread in the Harry Potter section, which links people to the site, if it has not yet been created. Then we can all follow that link and submit whatever we want.

I think it would be really awesome to see any question from anyone here get on the show. That's out of our control though.

Here's a link to the thread...lets get to posting those questions y'all! :D

unscripted thread

vida, I'll sign my as Jon... on behalf of the Rupert/Emma Shippers at emma-watson.net! :D

Emma spoke about having to kiss Rupert and Dan on-screen for Deathly Hallows:

Quote:

"That was a very strange day at the office," she says, laughing. "It was very awkward.

"He is like my brother and we grew up together so it was a very strange position to have to kiss someone you don't really feel that way about.

"I think we were worried that we wouldn't be able to keep a straight face and stop laughing for long enough to get the shot. But we managed it and I hope it looks good."

Yall I think Emma was referring to Dan in that second quote and Rupert in the third quote- I like that one better because we know they couldnt stop laughing since both have said it awwww...but the second quote- SHE CAN BE REFERRING TO DAN!! LOL!!!

OK guys, did my bit and asked a question for R/E. I'm not sure I should post it here as it becomes public (and maybe it doesn't work in our favour?) but I'll happily PM you if you like. :)

cbmac, I really REALLY still don't understand why, 17 months after the kiss was filmed, we still have to hear how horrible they felt when kissing each other!!!

Come on... they are ACTORS for Goodness sake!!! That's what they do at times!!!

If it is so awful to kiss someone you're not in love with, well... maybe someone should suggest them to change occupations!!!

Now I that gave me an idea about the next question to ask... lol :P

OK guys, did my bit and asked a question for R/E. I'm not sure I should post it here as it becomes public (and maybe it doesn't work in our favour?) but I'll happily PM you if you like. :)

cbmac, I really REALLY still don't understand why, 17 months after the kiss was filmed, we still have to hear how horrible they felt when kissing each other!!!

Come on... they are ACTORS for Goodness sake!!! That's what they do at times!!!

If it is so awful to kiss someone you're not in love with, well... maybe someone should suggest them to change occupations!!!

Now I that gave me an idea about the next question to ask... lol :P

LOL!!!!!!! They are AFRAID to have the media read into their comments otherwise and BUST them ;) WE KNOW that R/E have said HAPPY positive things too about the kiss...I still think that second quote was directed at the Dan kiss and that last quote of not being able to keep a straight face- RUPERT AND HER ;)

This will be us watching them at premires and such :drool::excited: that BL is their MEGA downfall-not to mention THE LOOKS ;)

LOL yall are welcome.. love the cap too- reminds me of I dont know like an Irish/London look (hope people know what I mean LOL)...Earth to Emma-she wont hear us-she is off to Rupertland again ;)

PREMIERE SOOOOOOOOO COMIN :ohyeah:

http://eyeprime.blogspot.com/2010/11/emma-watson-leaves-private-screening-of.html

She has the dreamy Rupertland look... like someone on R/E forum said (Melissa), she has the same look she does at HFW Ceremony- she is RIGHT-Emma does have that same look ;)

It seems that she enjoyed the film :yesyes:

I wonder if Rupert has seen it...

From The Times Interview

"I went out with people, but never anything too serious. It wasn’t that easy. Now it’s something I’m really looking forward to.†- Rupert Grint

Watch out, Emma! Rupert's on the lookout! lol

I think the other thing too is that he maybe ready for commitment-ohh Emma girl ;)

Luciana it sure does look like our Rupertland girl aka Emma enjoyed it ;) I dont know if Rupert or anyone else saw it-just saw pics of Emma.

He's ready for commitment?! Really? Haven't read that one... lol!

It won't take him too long to find a partner... but i guess he's not looking too much. I think what/who he wants is not just any girl... ^_^

Could it be a certain brown eyed girl who goes to Brown who has dark hair ;) hehe

... and goes by the name of 'Emma'? :excited:

3 1/2 days till premiere!

Are you sure you ladies narrowed that down enough? :lol:

You might as well have thrown in, "And worked with him on a certain Film Franchise about the wizarding world" :P