The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a really good question. I think it will be Nov 12th possibly?

Nov 15th is the New York Premiere...

Rupert's looking for a girlfriend, and Emma is single this time around. I expect lots of glances in the room! :wub:

^ We all know how Rupert has his own unique sense of style.

I SOOOOOO badly want to send him a PROPERTY OF MISS EMMA WATSON tee shirt to wear to the press conference! :o

:whaa:

It's so nice though, I love it.

Wait wait wait wait wait!

The premiere is WHEN?!

My, time flies when you're busy.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! We're going to have lots more to talk about very very soon!

And Jon, you should totally send him that shirt. I'm willing to bet he would actually wear it as well, that seems like a very Rupert thing to do. Mind you, I'm also willing to bet he'd wear a 'Property of Dan Radcliffe/Maggie Smith/insert awesome cast member here' t-shirt too :P

Guys, press conference and photocall is Nov 10th!!!

Less than 24 hours to go!!! :ohyeah::excited::king::rofl:

:lostit:

OK, I'm just a little bit excited... :P

Hey vida, we weren't supposed to start the drinking until AFTER Rupert and Emma come out and announce their un-dying love for one another! :lol:

Hey vida, we weren't supposed to start the drinking until AFTER Rupert and Emma come out and announce their un-dying love for one another! :lol:

:rofl:

That could take aaaaaages! *kidding, just kidding*

A weekend indoors hasn't looked so promising a long, long time! :lol:

OMG YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WILL SOON HAVE R/E FLIRTFEST!!!!!!!!

Oh btw in case yall have not seen it yet- new BTS footage of R/E filming Malfoy Manor and Shell Cottage ;) CHECK IT OUT ;) It is :drool::excited::blush:

^she loves those lips doesn't she? :D

These were taken by the same guy who took the pic from HBP photocall of emma's hand on rupert's chest.

More:

http://img824.imageshack.us/i/034oh.jpg/

^Trying to get his attention?!

She cant get close enough to her man ;) Emma is SO giving Rupert that "sexy" look/stare--- Emma off to Rupertland- BLESS HER!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Rupert checking out Emma as she is walking- BLESS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

The first pic is almost a deja-vu from last year's or the NMAs. She would look at his lips and he would just flash the same smile to the camera...

I hope they get more touchy-feely tomorrow though :)

The first pic is almost a deja-vu from last year's or the NMAs. She would look at his lips and he would just flash the same smile to the camera...

I hope they get more touchy-feely tomorrow though :)

You're so right!!!!! I love when Emma looks at Rupert that way. :wub:

:excited::drool: R/E together in pics- I am speechless.....SEXUAL TENSION GALORE....but there are some pics where you see Rupert waiting for Emma so cute!!!!!!!!

:whaa: "he's in love w. Emma"...... RUPERT: slip up when talking about how he is kinda jealous about Harry and Hermione and then says "he's in love w. Emma" and doesnt catch himself!!!!!! Nor did the interviewere WEEEEEEEEEEEE ;) Plus Rupert had said like a split second prior to that "Harry and HERMIONE".... WHY EMMA Rupert??? ;)

:excited::drool: R/E together in pics- I am speechless.....SEXUAL TENSION GALORE....but there are some pics where you see Rupert waiting for Emma so cute!!!!!!!!

:whaa: "he's in love w. Emma"...... RUPERT: slip up when talking about how he is kinda jealous about Harry and Hermione and then says "he's in love w. Emma" and doesnt catch himself!!!!!! Nor did the interviewere WEEEEEEEEEEEE ;) Plus Rupert had said like a split second prior to that "Harry and HERMIONE".... WHY EMMA Rupert??? ;)

Really? Did he say that? :0_0: Wow Rupert, you can't deny it anymore!!!

He totally did! He was talking about Ron and he said 'he's in love with Emma' (not Hermione).

Rupert didn't even realise he slipped-up... so cute! :wub:

I'm annoyed at the interviewer though, he makes such a major mistake and he's not asked to clarify that?! :0_0: